84 Reviews for Rustic Grace Estate

Uncovered Outdoor (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Event Planning (1)
82 Rustic Grace Estate Reviews

I loved this venue the moment I drove up to it! I enjoyed working with the staff throughout the wedding planning process and day of! The fact that they only do one wedding a day makes you feel important and valued. I had my ceremony in the chapel which honestly needed very little decoration, it is already absolutely stunning. I had my reception in the barn and it was decorated so nice! We loved every bit of our wedding day and the venue was one of the best aspects of that day! I highly recommend Rustic Grace Estate to any bride!

Photo for Rustic Grace Estate Review - Inside Chapel
Photo for Rustic Grace Estate Review - Back of Chapel
Photo for Rustic Grace Estate Review - Inside of barn
Photo for Rustic Grace Estate Review - Outside of barn
Profile Picture Cassie, 11/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Parking

This place is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to have my big day here. Such a warm feeling and the people who work their are just amazing! I will pull definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for the rustic feel.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a great venue and absolutely unique and amazingly beautiful! Katrina was so patient in answering our countless questions and extremely accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend the Rustic Grace for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Misty, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wonderful, helpful, beautiful! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Marj, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I am so happy that i decided on this venue for my wedding! Joy and Antonia were such a dream to work with! Joy was very quick at responding to any emails which i had plenty of! She was also very kind as in to work with my catering team and the rest of the other vendors overall a great experience and i don't regret having my wedding here one bit ! everyone loved the venue and said how beautiful it was! thank you so much for your patience and just being great to work with!

Profile Picture Lizbeth, 9/16/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

Amazing venue great team! Perfect for an intimate wedding!!

Profile Picture Ariela, 9/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a venue that'll make you feel like family, RGE is the way to go! As a coordinator, you are always wanting a good relationship with the venue. Joy was able to help me with anything and everything, and she was very professional when working with the other vendors as well. The venue is very well maintained, and they're willing to work with any idea you have.

Profile Picture Meryl, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the most wonderful experience at Rustic Grace! From the day we first visited until our send off on the big day it was magical. Not only is it a truly beautiful venue but the staff and vendors were amazing! Joy was incredibly kind and helpful through the whole process. As someone who didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding they helped me every step of the way and were always available for any questions I had. My guests loved it, my parents loved it, we loved it! If I could give them 10 stars I would! Our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for and more! Thank you for making our day such a dream come true!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite

They did a great job theoigh every part of the wedding planning process. Joy was a pleasure to work with and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. Loved the experience and my wedding was beautiful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound

Our experience with Rustic Grace was far better than we could’ve ever dreamed!! It is a beautiful venue with fantastic owners and Joy the venue manager is the absolute sweetest! She worked so hard to ensure that everything on our wedding day went smoothly and we were comfortable. She even helped bustle my dress with my mom since it poured rain all day. Don’t worry about the AC in the Texas heat—we cranked it down for the entire day and it was comfortably cold in the venue—even being in a hot wedding dress. Every aspect of this venue is well thought out, and allows for a beautiful wedding!! We are so thankful for such a great experience and know you will love it too!

Profile Picture Abbey, 6/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture User7521590, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rustic Grace provides a beautiful chapel! We really did not have to do any decorating in there, which can save a lot of money. The chapel really is great by itself. They were also very flexible with our times since it was a morning wedding which was not an easy schedule. We feel that they went out of their way to make sure they provided everything we needed for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Jacinda, 4/24/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The most beautiful venue. Everything was perfect. Rustic charm!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Indoor

I can not express what a wonderful venue this is and how friendly the staff is. It truly made my wedding planning so much easier with how flexible they are with the vendors you can bring in and not having to use set vendors like most venues require.

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The people there are wonderful and so helpful. I just recently got married there and it rained the day of the wedding and the faculty was there with umbrellas for the bridal party and guests to help them stay dry. It was a wonderful experience and my day couldn't have gone better thanks to Rustic Grace.

Profile Picture Kimberley, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rustic Grace was the first decision we made for our wedding, and definitely a great one! It is exactly as the name claims: rustic while holding an elegant grace factor. This resulted in our wedding day being beautiful, yet relaxed. The chapel windows are big, and make you feel like you are getting married outside! The barn has so much character, and was the perfect place for guest to be able to visit inside, and even outside by the lake and social longhorns! Working with Rustic Grace during the wedding process was easy, and they were very available to answer any questions. We were able to have the venue all day long, which relieved some stresses as well. All in all, I would recommend Rustic Grace to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

As the mother of the bride and an event planner, Rustic Grace is the perfect place for a wedding! To say we were delighted with everything the venue had to offer, is an understatement! I will highly recommend Rustic Grace Estate for future clients as my number one choice.
Carrie Millett

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was by far the best choice we ever made. People after people were commenting on how gorgeous yet relaxed the setting and style was at this venue. This totally fit our style. The staff and management here are just wonderful, responsive, flexible and simply put just awesome people. The price is a 100% steal. Worth every single penny. Every picture you get at this place is beautiful because the place is just so beautiful. We couldn't be happier with this choice. If you want easy going, yet classic rustic feel you cannot go wrong. This chapel is by far one of the most beautiful chapels you will ever find. Love!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter's wedding was at Rustic Grace Estate a couple of weeks ago. There are no words to express how incredibly happy we are with our experience! The venue is absolutely beautiful and everyone could not have been more supportive and helpful. Katrina and Kevin helped us get the ball rolling with reserving this beautiful venue. We have worked with Toni on all of the preparation and planning leading up to the big day. She was always there for questions and to make sure we thought about everything from the ceremony through the reception. Joy has also been there as the day approached and for the rehearsal and of course the day of. Joy is a perfect name for her because she is certainly a joy to work with! We had a slight hiccup with the bartender. She immediately stepped in and resolved the problem. That was a huge stress relieve for us! I don't expect to have another wedding to plan, but I will definitely recommend Rustic Grace Estate to anyone that is!

Profile Picture LouAnn, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Rustic Grace Estate was amazing not only because of the venue itself, but the people that work there. Kevin and Katrina helped show us around the venue and kindly answered any questions we had about the contract. As we moved forward with plans, Toni answered any and all questions; as the wedding got closer, she even began calling me to answer a question I had sent via email - she wanted to give me the fastest response possible. She is amazing! Joy stepped in to help with the planning process the week-of and day-of the wedding. She is the reason our wedding went so smoothly. Whenever anything needed to be done, she just seemed to appear (with a smile)! For instance, I was about to toss the bouquet and as I'm being called to the floor, Joy appears with the flowers! I've never worked with people so on top of their jobs and such a pleasure to work with! Tour this venue! Pictures have no way of doing it's beauty justice!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking

Why would you drive out to the middle of nowhere to get married? I'll tell you why.
This is seriously the best place ever to get married. They do have quite a bit of rules, but just keep in mind it is to make sure the wedding after yours is just as great. Nothing that you can't deal with.
Kevin and Katrina thanks for all of your help. Thanks for recommending quality and affordable vendors and answering all of our questions.
Joy you did an excellent job too. I would choose this place every time. They truly love what they do and it shows.
The venue is affordable and breath taking. My guests loved it.

Profile Picture User6052584, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This vendor was amazing! They made accommodations to our crazy schedule and helped us whenever things got interesting int he planning process with the caterer. I recommend this venue for anyone looking for a rustic, beautiful, venue. Toni, the onsite coordinator, was helpful and responsive no matter the time or the topic. Thank you for an absolutely perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

My fairy tale wedding unfortunately took a nasty turn about a month after booking the venue. Katrina has been extremely helpful and flexible when working with me to get a refund. They are very reasonable and just want to make sure that both parties are being treated fairly. I wish I would have gotten to get married here because I know that they would have made the day very special.

Profile Picture User5087714, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rustic Grace is the perfect venue for a rustic wedding. There is so much natural beauty, you can do as much or as little with it as you want to. Toni, the venue coordinator, is wonderful and so patient. She made my day go completely smooth! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place to have my wedding day.

Profile Picture User5553725, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews