Rustic Grace Estate Reviews

Rustic Grace Estate 7
  • Shelby

Shelby · Getting married on 06/03/2019

Perfect Venue

My Fiance and I spent months looking for the "perfect venue" for our wedding day and we found it with Rustic Grace. The staff is amazing and quickly respond to questions throughout the planning process, not to mention how affordiable this venue is. The chapel and barn are beautiful and the bar recently got a new addition of two beautiful brick silos. I am so excited to plan my wedding at this venue!

Laura Tatum · Married on 01/06/2019

Simple Elegance

Absolutely love this venue. It is beautiful in a simple elegant way. It doesn't take many decorations because it is already so nice.
    The staff is really nice and helpful.

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

From the gorgeous views of the acres of land, cattle, and pond to the spacious silos for dancing & festivities to the beautiful chapel of an unforgettable ceremony this venue is one of a kind - I couldn't recommend it enough! Joy was great to work with & my dream wedding wouldn't have been possible without her!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Emily! We were thrilled to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Congratulations, again!!

Tessa · Married on 09/13/2018

I enjoyed the whole process of having my wedding at rustic grace! The staff is incredibly responsive and so kind. They made my day flow perfectly and knew all the right questions to ask. My wedding day was more than I could have dreamed it could be!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Tessa, thank you so much for your review. We were so honored to be a part of your special day, and wish you the best!

Kathleen · Married on 07/13/2018

I seriously love love love this venue! I was a Maid of Honor at a wedding here and it was a magical, rustic night! The wedding was in a summer and not only was the chapel, in a word, picturesque, but the barn had the ability to be intimate yet magical!!!

Gayle · Married on 06/07/2018

Beautiful venue. Joy was a dream to work with and very responsive. Everyone commented on how beautiful the location is and definitely worth the drive.

Rustic Grace Estate 8
    Rustic Grace Estate 9
    Rustic Grace Estate 10
    Rustic Grace Estate 11
    Rustic Grace Estate 12
    Rustic Grace Estate 13
    Rustic Grace Estate 14

Lanie · Married on 04/29/2018

We LOVED RGE! From the venue itself to the staff, everything was wonderful. They were so friendly, helpful, accommodating, and hardworking. The silos were still under construction at the time of our wedding, but they were so willing to listen to any suggestions or requests we had and we were even able to use the silo for the food area. Kevin, Joy, Katrina and Toni were always very responsive and super easy to work with. They helped ensure everything was set up and ran smoothly the day of. We had so many comments on how beautiful the venue was. Highly recommend Rustic Grace Estate! Also the venue looks amazing now that the silos are completed!!

Rustic Grace Estate 15

Cassie · Married on 11/17/2017

I loved this venue the moment I drove up to it! I enjoyed working with the staff throughout the wedding planning process and day of! The fact that they only do one wedding a day makes you feel important and valued. I had my ceremony in the chapel which honestly needed very little decoration, it is already absolutely stunning. I had my reception in the barn and it was decorated so nice! We loved every bit of our wedding day and the venue was one of the best aspects of that day! I highly recommend Rustic Grace Estate to any bride!

Rustic Grace Estate 16
    Rustic Grace Estate 17
    Rustic Grace Estate 18
    Rustic Grace Estate 19

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2017

This place is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to have my big day here. Such a warm feeling and the people who work their are just amazing! I will pull definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for the rustic feel.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Jordan, we are looking forward to your big day, as well! Thank you for the kind words!

Misty · Married on 10/07/2017

This is a great venue and absolutely unique and amazingly beautiful! Katrina was so patient in answering our countless questions and extremely accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend the Rustic Grace for any special occasion.

Marj · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful, helpful, beautiful! Highly recommend.

Lizbeth · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy that i decided on this venue for my wedding! Joy and Antonia were such a dream to work with! Joy was very quick at responding to any emails which i had plenty of! She was also very kind as in to work with my catering team and the rest of the other vendors overall a great experience and i don't regret having my wedding here one bit ! everyone loved the venue and said how beautiful it was! thank you so much for your patience and just being great to work with!

Ariela · Married on 09/06/2017

Amazing venue great team! Perfect for an intimate wedding!!

Meryl · Married on 07/21/2017

If you're looking for a venue that'll make you feel like family, RGE is the way to go! As a coordinator, you are always wanting a good relationship with the venue. Joy was able to help me with anything and everything, and she was very professional when working with the other vendors as well. The venue is very well maintained, and they're willing to work with any idea you have.

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the most wonderful experience at Rustic Grace! From the day we first visited until our send off on the big day it was magical. Not only is it a truly beautiful venue but the staff and vendors were amazing! Joy was incredibly kind and helpful through the whole process. As someone who didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding they helped me every step of the way and were always available for any questions I had. My guests loved it, my parents loved it, we loved it! If I could give them 10 stars I would! Our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for and more! Thank you for making our day such a dream come true!

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

They did a great job theoigh every part of the wedding planning process. Joy was a pleasure to work with and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. Loved the experience and my wedding was beautiful!

Abbey · Married on 06/02/2017

Our experience with Rustic Grace was far better than we could’ve ever dreamed!! It is a beautiful venue with fantastic owners and Joy the venue manager is the absolute sweetest! She worked so hard to ensure that everything on our wedding day went smoothly and we were comfortable. She even helped bustle my dress with my mom since it poured rain all day. Don’t worry about the AC in the Texas heat—we cranked it down for the entire day and it was comfortably cold in the venue—even being in a hot wedding dress. Every aspect of this venue is well thought out, and allows for a beautiful wedding!! We are so thankful for such a great experience and know you will love it too!

mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

• Jacinda

Jacinda · Married on 04/24/2017

Rustic Grace provides a beautiful chapel! We really did not have to do any decorating in there, which can save a lot of money. The chapel really is great by itself. They were also very flexible with our times since it was a morning wedding which was not an easy schedule. We feel that they went out of their way to make sure they provided everything we needed for our ceremony.

Bianca · Married on 12/17/2016

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue! Very flexible and quick to respond to questions/emails. Would definitely recommend to friends/family!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2016

The most beautiful venue. Everything was perfect. Rustic charm!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Sarah! We so enjoyed working with you, and wish you the very best!

Deanna · Married on 10/21/2016

I can not express what a wonderful venue this is and how friendly the staff is. It truly made my wedding planning so much easier with how flexible they are with the vendors you can bring in and not having to use set vendors like most venues require.

Kimberley · Married on 08/19/2016

The people there are wonderful and so helpful. I just recently got married there and it rained the day of the wedding and the faculty was there with umbrellas for the bridal party and guests to help them stay dry. It was a wonderful experience and my day couldn't have gone better thanks to Rustic Grace.

Carrie · Married on 07/29/2016

As the mother of the bride and an event planner, Rustic Grace is the perfect place for a wedding! To say we were delighted with everything the venue had to offer, is an understatement! I will highly recommend Rustic Grace Estate for future clients as my number one choice.
    Carrie Millett