Rustic Grace Estate Reviews

Rustic Grace Estate 7
  • Barb

Barb M · Married on 08/13/2019

Beautiful Venue and Fantastic Service

We just had a wedding for our daughter at Rustic Grace last week. As MOTB, I did not have to worry about a thing. Toni checked on us on a very regular basis to make sure we were doing ok and she was extremely friendly and helpful.

In working with the RG staff before the wedding, they answered e-mails quickly, and were a pleasure to work with through the entire planning process, from our initial tour, an additional walk-through to check details on our end, then the wedding day. They were also reasonably priced, fitting into our smaller wedding budget.

RG is a beautiful venue, and we had many compliments from our guests about what a lovely place it was. Thank you, Rustic Grace!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • CourtneyBrittain

Courtney Brittain · Married on 08/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing

I got married here last night and already I have been saying how perfect Rustic Grace is. The staff is very friendly and helpful and goes above and beyond what you would expect! They worked with us on pricing, layouts, all questions, and made the whole day go by so smoothly. I heard so many compliments from many guests about the beauty and elegance of Rustic Grace Estate. 10/10 in all areas!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Rustic Grace Estate 13
    Rustic Grace Estate 14

Cami Bengston · Married on 06/30/2019

Magical June Wedding

Rustic Grace was the first place we looked at & every place we looked at after did not compare. I fell in love with the chapel.....and then......the longhorns. We saw it in the winter time when it wasn't nearly as green & beautiful but I still thought it was beautiful. It was exactly how I picture my wedding. Rustic yet still classy. Everybody that we worked with there were wonderful! Joy was our day of contact & she was perfect. So sweet. She even had the owner (who lives on the property) come down and get all the longhorns to come down for pictures. It was awesome! It was the most magical day. We have had some many people tell us how beautiful the venue was and that is was the best wedding they had ever been to. The venue is a HUGE part of that! Thank you, Rustic Grace, for making our wedding day magical & one that we will never forget!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Krystle Mott · Married on 06/21/2019

The perfect venue!

The wedding party and guest were in Awe of the venue. As the bride, the staff was always attentive and prompt with response to various questions I had through the planning process. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a place to hold their wedding or special event. Thank you Rustic Grace for helping to ensure that I had the day that I always dreamed of.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 06/03/2019

Perfect Venue

My Fiance and I spent months looking for the "perfect venue" for our wedding day and we found it with Rustic Grace. The staff is amazing and quickly respond to questions throughout the planning process, not to mention how affordiable this venue is. The chapel and barn are beautiful and the bar recently got a new addition of two beautiful brick silos. I am so excited to plan my wedding at this venue!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Shelby, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words. We can't wait for your special day this summer!
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 03/14/2019

Beautiful!

Rustic Grace Estate is the most beautiful place I could’ve imagined to have our wedding. The venue wasn’t close to home, but we made the decision to make the drive for our dream venue. There is plenty of natural light in the chapel and barn, and the bridal suite is amazing! You don’t have to spend much on decorating because the venue is naturally gorgeous. The staff is very responsive and helpful with anything you may need. It was the perfect setting for our intimate spring wedding.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Rustic Grace Estate 15
    Rustic Grace Estate 16
    Rustic Grace Estate 17

Kali Campbell · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Place Ever!

This venue was incredible! It was beautiful, reasonably priced, and the staff were amazing to work with. I think almost every guest we had commented about how beautiful the venue was. I loved the scenery! The venue included everything in the quoted price which was nice. No up charges or hidden fees. The staff were so helpful throughout the whole process and definitely the day of the wedding. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kimberly · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing Venue!

My husband and I got married here in February and we cannot say enough great things about this venue. The staff is incredible! They were easy to get in contact with and they provided us with a preferred vendors list that really helped get the wedding planning process started. The venue itself is gorgeous and provides an amazing view. All of our guests were very impressed!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Laura Tatum · Married on 01/06/2019

Simple Elegance

Absolutely love this venue. It is beautiful in a simple elegant way. It doesn't take many decorations because it is already so nice.
    The staff is really nice and helpful.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 01/04/2019

Best Venue Ever!

Rustic Grace was nothing short of spectacular. Everything about this venue was absolutely breath taking. The staff was so friendly and helpful, and were quick and timely with their responses. I loved getting married at this venue and would do it all over again if given the opportunity to.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Rustic Grace Estate 18
    Rustic Grace Estate 19
    Rustic Grace Estate 20
    Rustic Grace Estate 21
    Rustic Grace Estate 22

Shauna B · Married on 10/01/2018

So happy with Rustic Grace

We had a great experience with this venue! They were responsive to all our inquires, clear about policies and reasonably priced. Joy and the others we interacted with were wonderful too. It was a sweet, beautiful, romanitic venue and we were completely happy with our experience. It is a good location as well. As with any venue it is wise to read and understand policies before signing, but this place was pretty straightforward compared to some we looked at before deciding.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

From the gorgeous views of the acres of land, cattle, and pond to the spacious silos for dancing & festivities to the beautiful chapel of an unforgettable ceremony this venue is one of a kind - I couldn't recommend it enough! Joy was great to work with & my dream wedding wouldn't have been possible without her!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Emily! We were thrilled to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Congratulations, again!!

Tessa · Married on 09/13/2018

I enjoyed the whole process of having my wedding at rustic grace! The staff is incredibly responsive and so kind. They made my day flow perfectly and knew all the right questions to ask. My wedding day was more than I could have dreamed it could be!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Tessa, thank you so much for your review. We were so honored to be a part of your special day, and wish you the best!

Kathleen · Married on 07/13/2018

I seriously love love love this venue! I was a Maid of Honor at a wedding here and it was a magical, rustic night! The wedding was in a summer and not only was the chapel, in a word, picturesque, but the barn had the ability to be intimate yet magical!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Gayle · Married on 06/07/2018

Beautiful venue. Joy was a dream to work with and very responsive. Everyone commented on how beautiful the location is and definitely worth the drive.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Rustic Grace Estate 27
    Rustic Grace Estate 28
    Rustic Grace Estate 29

Lanie · Married on 04/29/2018

We LOVED RGE! From the venue itself to the staff, everything was wonderful. They were so friendly, helpful, accommodating, and hardworking. The silos were still under construction at the time of our wedding, but they were so willing to listen to any suggestions or requests we had and we were even able to use the silo for the food area. Kevin, Joy, Katrina and Toni were always very responsive and super easy to work with. They helped ensure everything was set up and ran smoothly the day of. We had so many comments on how beautiful the venue was. Highly recommend Rustic Grace Estate! Also the venue looks amazing now that the silos are completed!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Rustic Grace Estate 30

Cassie · Married on 11/17/2017

I loved this venue the moment I drove up to it! I enjoyed working with the staff throughout the wedding planning process and day of! The fact that they only do one wedding a day makes you feel important and valued. I had my ceremony in the chapel which honestly needed very little decoration, it is already absolutely stunning. I had my reception in the barn and it was decorated so nice! We loved every bit of our wedding day and the venue was one of the best aspects of that day! I highly recommend Rustic Grace Estate to any bride!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Rustic Grace Estate 31
    Rustic Grace Estate 32
    Rustic Grace Estate 33
    Rustic Grace Estate 34

Jordan · Married on 10/13/2017

This place is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to have my big day here. Such a warm feeling and the people who work their are just amazing! I will pull definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for the rustic feel.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Rustic Grace Estate's reply:

Jordan, we are looking forward to your big day, as well! Thank you for the kind words!

Misty · Married on 10/07/2017

This is a great venue and absolutely unique and amazingly beautiful! Katrina was so patient in answering our countless questions and extremely accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend the Rustic Grace for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Marj · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful, helpful, beautiful! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lizbeth · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy that i decided on this venue for my wedding! Joy and Antonia were such a dream to work with! Joy was very quick at responding to any emails which i had plenty of! She was also very kind as in to work with my catering team and the rest of the other vendors overall a great experience and i don't regret having my wedding here one bit ! everyone loved the venue and said how beautiful it was! thank you so much for your patience and just being great to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Ariela · Married on 09/06/2017

Amazing venue great team! Perfect for an intimate wedding!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Meryl · Married on 07/21/2017

If you're looking for a venue that'll make you feel like family, RGE is the way to go! As a coordinator, you are always wanting a good relationship with the venue. Joy was able to help me with anything and everything, and she was very professional when working with the other vendors as well. The venue is very well maintained, and they're willing to work with any idea you have.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

I had the most wonderful experience at Rustic Grace! From the day we first visited until our send off on the big day it was magical. Not only is it a truly beautiful venue but the staff and vendors were amazing! Joy was incredibly kind and helpful through the whole process. As someone who didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding they helped me every step of the way and were always available for any questions I had. My guests loved it, my parents loved it, we loved it! If I could give them 10 stars I would! Our wedding day was everything we could have hoped for and more! Thank you for making our day such a dream come true!

Sent on 07/26/2017