Russell Sound Lab Reviews

65 | North Canton, OH

65 Reviews for Russell Sound Lab

Kati · Married on 08/27/2011

Joe Russell was an AMAZING DJ who knows what he is doing and is helpful in every way. I had a pretty dramatic wedding day with bridesmaids dropping out and not showing up and Joe made the changes he needed to without so much as a sign of annoyance. I recommend Russell Sound Lab for any occasion!

Sent on 09/13/2011
  • MARIAH

Mariah · Married on 06/04/2011

Amazing job, great staff! People danced all night long!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Chelsey · Married on 12/31/2010

Joe Russell was great and played everything we asked for. The music was perfect and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 01/15/2011

Brittany · Married on 10/30/2009

The dj was amazing he went above and beyond what he needed to . I will use them every time i need a dj.

Sent on 11/14/2009

Laura · Married on 10/24/2009

They were awesome!! Everything we wanted, they provided!! They definitely added to our and our guests fun at the reception! I HIGHLY recommend them to every bride to be I know!!!

Sent on 11/23/2009

Michelle · Married on 10/03/2009

Joe was professional and thorough. He played all the music we had suggested and also added tons of other fun songs, people couldn't stop dancing all night! He provided a great mix of all genres of music and appealed to my entire wedding party and guests. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/20/2010
  • F

Renee · Married on 09/05/2009

Were great and so easy to work with, helped us organize the reception perfectly. The DJ was great and kept the dance floor packed all night!! Great vendor!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2008

The DJ was great. He got out on the floor to teach us dance moves, and kept the guests on the dance floor until it was closing time. I HIGHLY recomment this vendor. I still get compliments on my wedding DJ and its been 3 months!!

Sent on 09/21/2008

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2005

DJ was one of my favorite vendors!!!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Shannon · Married on 04/26/2014

Russell Sound Labs did a fantastic job at my wedding. They provided ceremony and reception music for my wedding. They met all my needs and were affordable. They were personable and always responded quickly if I needed something. If you can't think of a song you might want , don't worry they will help you out with this also. Great recommendations that will get everyone moving. The DJs are professional and have done so many weddings that everything flowed well and was on time. I appreciate Russell Sound Labs for making my wedding day a hit!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Joe for our wedding reception on May 19, 2018 and he made it an amazing party! Extremely helpful in the whole process and kept the dance floor groovin' all night long. The uplighting was also a great touch and really brought the room together.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kenna · Married on 05/12/2018

Joe at Russell Sound Lab was great to work with! We chose him to DJ our wedding as well as set-up uplighting. Everything looked amazing, and our guests had so much fun. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Excellent DJ service, just a bit disappointed in our particular DJ's choice of music for our group. We eventually had to ask him to switch the genre to Top 40 because people weren't dancing that much and he wasn't reading the audience well.... after that, no problems! So professional!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Brandi · Married on 06/29/2013

They work very well with you to make sure your day is going to be what you want. They have several different djs in the business and the dj we had did not have our ceremony music ready in time, so we did start a little late and skipped a couple songs. But, during the reception he got out on the dance floor and danced with everyone once, which was really cool. Everything else went smoothly the rest of the night.

Sent on 07/26/2013

3.2
      1.0
      2.5
      2.5

Joe (the owner) was fantastic to work with. However, I gave Joe a detailed list of songs that I wanted played (and not played) and the DJ that showed up did not follow that list. He played many songs (mostly line dances and slow songs) that I did not approve during my meeting with Joe. The DJ had to be told many times to "stick to the list". When I emailed them asking for the song list from that evening, I received an email stating that it would be sent but I have never received it. On a good note, the lighting was great!

Sent on 09/16/2012