Rusch Entertainment Reviews

Rusch Entertainment 5
Rusch Entertainment 6
Rusch Entertainment 7

Rachel · Getting married on 05/04/2019

They truly helped to make our wedding 2/23/19 the best day ever!

Whenever i called the office with questions Dean or Casey were always helpful, kind, and patient with me. DJ Joe was so fun. He called the week before to go over details. He took the time to make sure i didn't miss anything and was flexible when i wanted to change the order of announcements. He was just wonderful! He played the perfect soundtrack for the perfect day!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 03/08/2019

Rusch Entertainment is a first class act all the way! Rusch did an exceptional job, the online planning tool was so helpful for us!

Rusch knows what they're doing, Rusch knew how long it would take the sun to set on the day we got married and where the sunset would be based off the room we were in and he made recommendations based off those details as to where the dJ should even be positioned.

Bottom line, these guys are a first class act, all the way. I was very happy with my music selection, how accomodating my DJ was, and what a good time my guests had! I don't even know why other companies are still in business. Rusch entertainment all the way!!

Jordan G · Married on 02/22/2019

Casey was extremely flexible and laid back! He played exactly the types of music we love!

Music was great! He made sure to play exactly what we had requested. His lights were amazing!!! We also loved his simple display :)

Dominique · Married on 02/09/2019

Best Band and DJ combo!

My Husband and I had the absolute time of our life at our wedding ceremony and reception. In planning our wedding reception we wanted a versatile live band accompanied by a dj who can produce top 40 hits. Rusch entertainment exceeded our expectations. With CEYX Band and DJ Dean the dance floor was packed all night long. On top of that at about 10pm my cousin, who is an awesome drummer, got behind the drums and rocked the house with CEXY Band. It was a tremendous night. I highly recommend RUSCH entertainment, they will exceed your expectations.

Brandy Robinson · Married on 01/26/2019

Robinson Wedding

Ryan did such a great job at our wedding and everything went really smooth. I am so glad we hired them and it was well worth the money. If I had to hire a DJ again I would definitely hire this company! Everyone had so much fun!

Rusch Entertainment 8
    Rusch Entertainment 9
    Rusch Entertainment 10
    Rusch Entertainment 11
    Rusch Entertainment 12

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2019

HIGHLY recommend Casey for your Wedding, Event or just because!

There's not enough words to describe how outstanding Casey was. Not only was he incredibly to work with leading up to the wedding, he completely amazed us the evening of. He is beyond accommodating, professional, friendly and an outstanding entertainer. The entire evening was more than we could have ever imagined. He announced us into the room as if we've known him forever, he hyped up the crowd when needed and was a joy to everyone he worked with at our venue, our bridal party as well as our guests. The music played was above and beyond what we could have imagined...he not only played exactly what we wanted but he also took the time to learn our style and completely took that in and elaborated on it the night of. Hearing songs that were played from that evening will forever bring us back to all the feelings from that night. We’re beyond fortunate that we crossed paths with Casey and found him for our wedding. It goes without saying, we HIGHLY recommend Casey and almost insist you have him for any event! Thank you again Casey! I'm sure we'll meet again!
    Kristen & Tim Opie 01/19/19

JEN · Married on 12/29/2018

Casey was Great!

We were very happy with our DJ services for our 12/29/18 wedding. Casey did an awesome job and our guests had a blast! We appreciated that Casey was very easy to work with, upbeat and professional. The uplighting in the ballroom was perfect as well. We even had guests that that tried to book Casey for their upcoming wedding while they were there! Definitely recommend them, you won't regret choosing Casey for your DJ!

Carolyn · Married on 12/27/2018

Great to work with!

My fiance and I worked with Corey from Rusch Entertainment and he was a pleasure to work with. They provided so much detail for our special day and made us feel at ease with all the stress of wedding planning. They offer so many different packages, they can truly accommodate any couple. If you're looking for a stress free DJ service, choose Rusch!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2018

What an amazing company!

We booked rusch entertainment for our wedding at castle farms. Casey, our DJ did a better job than I could’ve ever hoped for. Our ceremony ran so smoothly thanks to him. My family is from Honduras and he had the perfect mix of songs that had them and everyone on the dance floor the whole night. The DJ is one of the most important factors in my opinion to make the wedding run smooth and he did a fantastic job. I would recommend rusch entertainment for any event. Bonus points out ring bearer was obsessed with him!

Rusch Entertainment 13
    Rusch Entertainment 14

Tracy · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely top of the line. DJ Aaron was everything we had hoped for!

Rusch Entertainment went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. From beginning to end the dance floor was full. Our DJ Aaron was a superb master of ceremony and guided us through all the introductions and formalities. I received many compliments from my guests!!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Dj dean rusch

DJ Dean is your go-to when booking a wedding and reception that you want to be a party! There was not a moment in the night when the dance floor emptied. DJ Dean will even got on the dance floor with you to show your guests hot to do a dance! He is the perfect blend of comedy, compassion, and tact! He works with you before the wedding to make sure your order of events are going to flow smoothly. He then contacts your other vendors and lets them know the schedule so everyone is on the same page!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic DJ Services

We worked with Corey and he was fantastic in every way. There was never a time we felt pressured. He was easy to work with and helped us all along the way. Our guests raved about the DJ and how much fun he made the night. We wanted to focus on the food and music for our guests and used Rusch Entertainment made this possible. He even recommended our photographer to us.

Rebecca Lysogorski · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Night Ever!

Chris was such a good DJ. People are STILL talking about how much fun the reception was and loved the music. He played everything we had asked him to and made sure to check in with us periodically throughout the night. We communicated before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page and he went above and beyond our expectations. SO glad we chose Rusch Entertainment and got Chris!

Ruth · Married on 10/24/2018

Great DJ for our event!

DJ Aaron kept the crowd dancing all night

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything went perfect! Highly recommend!

DJ Ben was very professional and kept people on the dance floor all night long! He really listened to the types of music we wanted and created a playlist that matched perfectly. He knew exactly when to play the correct music to go with the various times of the reception. Aside from music, he also kept the night flowing by knowing when the timing of events should take place. Highly recommend!

Shauna Husted · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome dj!!

Ben was our dj and he was awesome! From helping me plan the time line of our wedding down to helping me pick songs and helping us coordinate our wedding! I would most definately recommend these guys for any event!

• Molly

Molly · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Top Knotch

Rusch Entertainment is absolutely the best in the game! Every event that I have been to since my middle school dances have been nothing shy of spectacular due to Rusch Entertainment and their staff of awesome DJ's. Casey entertained my wedding this past weekend at Castle Farms and he was punctual, professional, and kept the party alive ALL NIGHT LONG. Even my husband- whom NEVER dances- was on the dance floor the whole night! We even made some last minute changes in events the day of and Casey made everything seem effortless without skipping a beat! You will not regret booking them for your special day.

Elyse · Married on 10/13/2018

Unforgettable

Rusch Entertainment did an OUTSTANDING job for our wedding! If you are looking for someone who keeps the party going until the lights come on, stop reading now and get them booked for your event!! Their entire team is enthusiastic, professional, and ultimately keep your vision for your event at the forefront. If you want a heck of a party, with guests on the dance floor the entire night, these folks are the absolute way to go. As a bride, this is the type of experience I wanted for my guests. I received numerous compliments on how much fun the DJ was (Dean) and it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time. While making my rounds to guests at the reception, I could not help but find myself gravitating to the dance floor as well! It was a blast.
    Not only do they keep the party going until the lights come on, but offer a wide variety of other services to help make your day special. They also provided beautiful up lighting for our reception that really made it spectacular. They communicate with you frequently, and ask all of the essential questions so that nothing is left out or forgotten. Thank you Rusch Entertainment, for truly making it a day that we, and our guests will never forget!!

Mohamed Ayoub · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ who understood us.

My wife and I could not have been happier with Dean Rusch. He was recommended to us by Castle Farm’s, so we already had a good feeling about him. After meeting with Dean, my wife and I pretty much knew we would pick him for our October wedding. We felt he understood us and our kind of music and the kind of multi-cultural atmosphere we were hoping for. Prior to our wedding Dean spent over 2 hours with us planning out everything. He made sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent's names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. My wife and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and he took note of it all. We went over our play list and Dean was able to get a good sense of what we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. He also pushed us to complete the playlist documents within the requested timeframe. I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! Dean remembered everything we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards praising Dean and the music. He was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Dean for helping to make our wedding day so amazing!

~Mohamed and Stephanie Ayoub

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Wow Wow Wow! Corey Rusch did an incredible job playing at our September 2018 wedding. He totally understood our vision for our reception---we wanted the focus to be the dance floor as both our families and friends love to groove! I had guests night of and following day telling me how amazing he was and also asking for his set list :)!! Best decision we made was hiring Rusch Entertainment. Thanks again!

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

AMAZING! I had Dj Derrick and his wife Tee, they were so nice and the music was awesome! Everyone danced and had so much fun!

Pam Weaver · Married on 09/22/2018

Great dj and photo booth service

Rusch Entertainment provided the dj and photo booth at our son’s wedding reception. The dj did a great job and kept the dance floor occupied all night. He made a couple minor mixups during his announcements but they were quickly corrected. The photo booth was amazing!! The lady running it did an outstanding job. The props were fun, and the album the guests wrote in next to their photo strip was a great touch. They also provided a cd of all the photos. The owner Dean was such a pleasure to deal with. His communication was always quick and helpful. I highly recommend Rusch Entertainment!!

Rusch Entertainment 15
    Rusch Entertainment 16

Luke Laidlaw · Married on 09/21/2018

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!!!

Our DJ Chris was awesome! This was a post wedding celebration back in Michigan with friends and family after getting married in Hawaii. With the event not being a traditional wedding reception, Chris was able to give us some great suggestions to get our guests involved throughout the evening while not doing the typical events of a reception (no bridal party announcement, bouquet toss, etc.). Chris was great at reading the crowd and playing songs that not only got guests out on the dance floor, but kept them dancing for the whole party. Chris is a super nice guy, really easy to work with and was very professional, while still knowing how to have a great time! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a phenomenal DJ for their next big event!

cecilia · Married on 09/15/2018

Very professional and kind. Corey Rusch was my DJ and he was easy to talk to about what I wanted. He kept us on time and had everyone on the dance floor. My family and friends had a blast at our wedding!