Rusch Entertainment Reviews

Rusch Entertainment 6
Rusch Entertainment 7
  • Meghan

Meghan · Getting married on 03/08/2019

Rusch Entertainment is a first class act all the way! Rusch did an exceptional job, the online planning tool was so helpful for us!

Rusch knows what they're doing, Rusch knew how long it would take the sun to set on the day we got married and where the sunset would be based off the room we were in and he made recommendations based off those details as to where the dJ should even be positioned.

Bottom line, these guys are a first class act, all the way. I was very happy with my music selection, how accomodating my DJ was, and what a good time my guests had! I don't even know why other companies are still in business. Rusch entertainment all the way!!

JEN · Married on 12/29/2018

Casey was Great!

We were very happy with our DJ services for our 12/29/18 wedding. Casey did an awesome job and our guests had a blast! We appreciated that Casey was very easy to work with, upbeat and professional. The uplighting in the ballroom was perfect as well. We even had guests that that tried to book Casey for their upcoming wedding while they were there! Definitely recommend them, you won't regret choosing Casey for your DJ!

Carolyn · Married on 12/27/2018

Great to work with!

My fiance and I worked with Corey from Rusch Entertainment and he was a pleasure to work with. They provided so much detail for our special day and made us feel at ease with all the stress of wedding planning. They offer so many different packages, they can truly accommodate any couple. If you're looking for a stress free DJ service, choose Rusch!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2018

What an amazing company!

We booked rusch entertainment for our wedding at castle farms. Casey, our DJ did a better job than I could’ve ever hoped for. Our ceremony ran so smoothly thanks to him. My family is from Honduras and he had the perfect mix of songs that had them and everyone on the dance floor the whole night. The DJ is one of the most important factors in my opinion to make the wedding run smooth and he did a fantastic job. I would recommend rusch entertainment for any event. Bonus points out ring bearer was obsessed with him!

Rusch Entertainment 8
    Rusch Entertainment 9

Tracy · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely top of the line. DJ Aaron was everything we had hoped for!

Rusch Entertainment went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. From beginning to end the dance floor was full. Our DJ Aaron was a superb master of ceremony and guided us through all the introductions and formalities. I received many compliments from my guests!!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 11/03/2018

Dj dean rusch

DJ Dean is your go-to when booking a wedding and reception that you want to be a party! There was not a moment in the night when the dance floor emptied. DJ Dean will even got on the dance floor with you to show your guests hot to do a dance! He is the perfect blend of comedy, compassion, and tact! He works with you before the wedding to make sure your order of events are going to flow smoothly. He then contacts your other vendors and lets them know the schedule so everyone is on the same page!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic DJ Services

We worked with Corey and he was fantastic in every way. There was never a time we felt pressured. He was easy to work with and helped us all along the way. Our guests raved about the DJ and how much fun he made the night. We wanted to focus on the food and music for our guests and used Rusch Entertainment made this possible. He even recommended our photographer to us.

Rebecca Lysogorski · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Night Ever!

Chris was such a good DJ. People are STILL talking about how much fun the reception was and loved the music. He played everything we had asked him to and made sure to check in with us periodically throughout the night. We communicated before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page and he went above and beyond our expectations. SO glad we chose Rusch Entertainment and got Chris!

Ruth · Married on 10/24/2018

Great DJ for our event!

DJ Aaron kept the crowd dancing all night

Kelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Everything went perfect! Highly recommend!

DJ Ben was very professional and kept people on the dance floor all night long! He really listened to the types of music we wanted and created a playlist that matched perfectly. He knew exactly when to play the correct music to go with the various times of the reception. Aside from music, he also kept the night flowing by knowing when the timing of events should take place. Highly recommend!

Shauna Husted · Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome dj!!

Ben was our dj and he was awesome! From helping me plan the time line of our wedding down to helping me pick songs and helping us coordinate our wedding! I would most definately recommend these guys for any event!

• Molly

Molly · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely Top Knotch

Rusch Entertainment is absolutely the best in the game! Every event that I have been to since my middle school dances have been nothing shy of spectacular due to Rusch Entertainment and their staff of awesome DJ's. Casey entertained my wedding this past weekend at Castle Farms and he was punctual, professional, and kept the party alive ALL NIGHT LONG. Even my husband- whom NEVER dances- was on the dance floor the whole night! We even made some last minute changes in events the day of and Casey made everything seem effortless without skipping a beat! You will not regret booking them for your special day.

Elyse · Married on 10/13/2018

Unforgettable

Rusch Entertainment did an OUTSTANDING job for our wedding! If you are looking for someone who keeps the party going until the lights come on, stop reading now and get them booked for your event!! Their entire team is enthusiastic, professional, and ultimately keep your vision for your event at the forefront. If you want a heck of a party, with guests on the dance floor the entire night, these folks are the absolute way to go. As a bride, this is the type of experience I wanted for my guests. I received numerous compliments on how much fun the DJ was (Dean) and it was the best wedding they had been to in a long time. While making my rounds to guests at the reception, I could not help but find myself gravitating to the dance floor as well! It was a blast.
    Not only do they keep the party going until the lights come on, but offer a wide variety of other services to help make your day special. They also provided beautiful up lighting for our reception that really made it spectacular. They communicate with you frequently, and ask all of the essential questions so that nothing is left out or forgotten. Thank you Rusch Entertainment, for truly making it a day that we, and our guests will never forget!!

Mohamed Ayoub · Married on 10/07/2018

DJ who understood us.

My wife and I could not have been happier with Dean Rusch. He was recommended to us by Castle Farm’s, so we already had a good feeling about him. After meeting with Dean, my wife and I pretty much knew we would pick him for our October wedding. We felt he understood us and our kind of music and the kind of multi-cultural atmosphere we were hoping for. Prior to our wedding Dean spent over 2 hours with us planning out everything. He made sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent's names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. My wife and I had a few special requests and things we wanted announced and he took note of it all. We went over our play list and Dean was able to get a good sense of what we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with in the weeks and days leading up to our wedding and he always got back to us promptly. He also pushed us to complete the playlist documents within the requested timeframe. I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! Dean remembered everything we requested throughout the evening and it was so great knowing that I didn't have to worry about a thing! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. So many people came up to us during the wedding and afterwards praising Dean and the music. He was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! There were people of all generations at the wedding and the music worked for everyone! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Dean for helping to make our wedding day so amazing!

~Mohamed and Stephanie Ayoub

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Wow Wow Wow! Corey Rusch did an incredible job playing at our September 2018 wedding. He totally understood our vision for our reception---we wanted the focus to be the dance floor as both our families and friends love to groove! I had guests night of and following day telling me how amazing he was and also asking for his set list :)!! Best decision we made was hiring Rusch Entertainment. Thanks again!

Sara · Married on 09/29/2018

AMAZING! I had Dj Derrick and his wife Tee, they were so nice and the music was awesome! Everyone danced and had so much fun!

Pam Weaver · Married on 09/22/2018

Great dj and photo booth service

Rusch Entertainment provided the dj and photo booth at our son’s wedding reception. The dj did a great job and kept the dance floor occupied all night. He made a couple minor mixups during his announcements but they were quickly corrected. The photo booth was amazing!! The lady running it did an outstanding job. The props were fun, and the album the guests wrote in next to their photo strip was a great touch. They also provided a cd of all the photos. The owner Dean was such a pleasure to deal with. His communication was always quick and helpful. I highly recommend Rusch Entertainment!!

Rusch Entertainment 10
    Rusch Entertainment 11

Luke Laidlaw · Married on 09/21/2018

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!!!

Our DJ Chris was awesome! This was a post wedding celebration back in Michigan with friends and family after getting married in Hawaii. With the event not being a traditional wedding reception, Chris was able to give us some great suggestions to get our guests involved throughout the evening while not doing the typical events of a reception (no bridal party announcement, bouquet toss, etc.). Chris was great at reading the crowd and playing songs that not only got guests out on the dance floor, but kept them dancing for the whole party. Chris is a super nice guy, really easy to work with and was very professional, while still knowing how to have a great time! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a phenomenal DJ for their next big event!

cecilia · Married on 09/15/2018

Very professional and kind. Corey Rusch was my DJ and he was easy to talk to about what I wanted. He kept us on time and had everyone on the dance floor. My family and friends had a blast at our wedding!

Courtney · Married on 09/15/2018

Ben was the DJ for our wedding September 15th. I can not say enough amazing things about our experience working with him. Ben not only kept the dance floor full the entire night but he also helped coordinate the wedding party and went above and beyond his job title. For instance, my mother was looking for extra chairs and Ben stopped her and said "I will take care of it, you are the mother of the bride, enjoy the wedding." FROM MY DJ?! Ben you were an absolute miracle worker and we can not thank you enough for everything that you did! We wish you the best in your future, and will be highly recommending you to anyone we can.

Evan D · Married on 09/15/2018

Awesome! Couldn't be happier and would recommend to all!

We are so glad we chose Rusch Entertainment for our wedding! They were so easy to deal with throughout the process - quick to reply, accommodating and organized. We really enjoy music and wanted to create our own playlist for the wedding - Casey was happy to track down all of the songs we wanted and did a beautiful job putting them all together. He also did an awesome job with the lights and energy. We gave him an idea of the vibe we wanted and Casey killed it! He really listened to our vision for the night and exceeded all of our expectations. Not only did he do an excellent job - he was great to be around, very easy going and we consider him a friend! Thank you again!

Brittney · Married on 09/14/2018

As soon as we started planning, one of the first things we knew is we had to have Casey as our DJ after seeing him working at other events. I may be a little biased, but he outdid himself for our wedding, it was an absolute blast!! We met with Casey beforehand and ironed out all the details for the big day, and everything was even better than we had planned. The dance floor was PACKED from the first until the very last song!! We have received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was, and we have Casey to thank for that! He really knows how to work the crowd, he played the best music and made sure the dance floor was the place to be the entire night. There aren’t enough words to express how grateful I am for Casey and Rusch Entertainment for giving us the wedding of a lifetime! If you’re planning your big day, they should be one of the first things you check off your list!

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2018

Corey Rusch was our DJ for our wedding this September. He was the best! He played all of our songs we requested on our form. He also did our ceremony which turned out beautiful! The dance floor was packed all night. We stressed to him we wanted our wedding to be a party with very few slow songs and that's exactly what It was, a huge party! We were very satisfied with him! Nothing but great things to say! He was also very attentive to my husband and I throughout the night and made sure everything was going perfect! Thank you so much Corey!

Rusch Entertainment 12
    Rusch Entertainment 13

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Ben Card DJ our wedding reception on September 8, 2018 & we can’t say enough great things about him! He had our party going to the very end & played great music the entire time! He took every step to make sure it all went smooth too. We would definitely recommend Ben for any occasion!