Rusch Entertainment Reviews

Rusch Entertainment 4
Rusch Entertainment 5

Haley Savage · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Rusch is soo worth it!

My husband and I were incredibly impressed with Casey from Rusch! Our wedding at the end of October was Disney themed, and he created his own custom Disney display for his booth. He was awesome and did not disappoint! I told him I wanted the wedding to feel like a middle school dance with alcohol, and let me tell you it was all that and more. Everyone was on the dance floor all night, and everything just went so smoothly it was crazy. I would 10000% recommend Casey to anyone and everyone who is looking for a DJ for their wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Abi Bridge · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Best experience with Aaron Liversedge!

I would love to give Rusch more than 5 stars. I worked with Dean at the beginning of my wedding planning. He was so helpful and willing to answer any questions that I had whether it was about other vendor recommendations (limos, cake bakers, etc. or tips and tricks for the wedding day - he does it all). He recommended Aaron Liversedge for our DJ and we could not have been any happier. We had a great preliminary phone call to discuss details about a week or two before the wedding and he even made the effort to check in a few days before the wedding. Aaron was incredible and made the night stress free and super fun for everyone. He took care of everything for us, played tons of great music, made sure we were on schedule, checked in with us several times and was very upbeat, genuine and thoughtful. I would 150% recommend Aaron Liversedge and Rusch Entertainment.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Celeste Woodard · Getting married on 02/05/2020

Excellent!

We've worked with Rusch Entertainment for the past three years in a row to hire a DJ for Prom. Everyone ends up having a good time, adults and students alike!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Tab

Tab Barbaretta · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Amazing customer service

I emailed them about 3 months before my wedding date (very last minute) and they accommodated me, stayed within my budget, and they have been super responsive with every question/concern that we've had. My maid of honor has seen them DJ multiple times at weddings/parties, so we know they will be awesome!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Experience

He kept the party going and engaged all of the guests to make our wedding the best he could I would hire him again for our one year anniversary party!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Nicole Bacheller · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!

Ron Fray was such a joy to have as a DJ at our wedding. He was extremely punctuational and knew what he was doing. The dance floor was packed all night! I would highly recommend Ron to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Elexis

Elexis Elmaksoud · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing DJ/photoboith

My expletive with Rusch was phenomenal! Corey was our DJ and he far exceeded our expectations. Not only was he super friendly and responsive prior to the wedding, but on the wedding day as well! He got us drinks, gave us his little space heater and was constantly checking in with us making sure we didn’t need anything. He kept the night flowing smoothly. He was a phenomenal DJ. We let him choose the music based on the crowd and he kept the floor dancing all night long! Everyone raved about him! We also got the photo booth package! Stephanie was awesome and professional and put together an awesome album and gave it to us at the end of the night! I would highly recommend Rusch Entertainment for your wedding or event!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Catherine Carpenter · Married on 10/13/2019

Fun and accommodating DJ

Joe was fantastic....So friendly and fun! I had a very particular list and gave him over 200 songs and times when I wanted them played and he managed to play every song I wanted. He also set up the ceremony music outside and then had to move it inside for the reception, and he pulled it off seamlessly. Our wedding was perfect and Joe had a lot to do with its success!

Rusch Entertainment 6
    Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Pinozzi · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing DJ

Casey was amazing! From the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and through all the logistics of the reception he killed it without error. Hands down would recommend him to anyone for any event!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2019

Keith was an amazing dj!

Keith was incredible. At dinner he did a great job announcing our wedding party, picked excellent dinner music, and even got the head table drinks so we didn't have to get up!!! The reception was incredible. He read the crowd perfect and knew exactly what songs to play to keep the dance floor packed all night! He had great energy and was even mixing songs! All my guests commented on how awesome he was!!! We also got a photo booth from Rusch and that was awesome too! The woman who ran the booth did a great job and guest loved it! I would highly recommend Keith as he far succeed our expectations and Rusch entertainment in general as they were great to work with!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Danica

Danica Myers · Married on 09/15/2019

One of the greats!

Matt was so friendly & did a great job incorporating our taste & hand picked songs! The team was so accommodating for our wedding! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • ElfQueen

Nastasia · Married on 09/14/2019

Dancing ALL Night!!!

Our DJ was Joe and if you can you should request him! He kept the party going all night and was an absolute pleasure to work with and made our day amazing!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Gross · Married on 09/14/2019

Our best night ever

DJ Anthony Carter with Rusch did a wonderful job on our wedding day. So professional and kept our dance floor packed all night! He did a great job of playing music genres that we requested. Our wedding guests keep telling us it was one of the best they’ve ever been to and we owe it all to our great vendors!

Rusch Entertainment 7
    Rusch Entertainment 8
    Rusch Entertainment 9
    Rusch Entertainment 10
    Rusch Entertainment 11
    Sent on 11/10/2019

Dana Ellison-Smith · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent service!

Corey Rusch made reserving a DJ for our wedding extremely easy and went above and beyond to make sure everything was planned out like we envisioned.
    DJ Chris did a phenomenal job DJing our ceremony and wedding reception. He called me a few days in advance and made sure everything was in order. He kept the party going with requests and some unplanned karaoke. He is easy to work with and goes with the flow when things got out of “order.” I highly recommend DJ Chris and Rusch Entertainment!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Katie Klenow · Married on 09/06/2019

Rusch entertainment

My husband and I absolutely loved having Rusch entertainment for our DJ, specifically Casey. We went to a wedding he was the DJ at and loved the music and knew we had to have him for our wedding! He went above and beyond to play music for our ceremony outside and then set up inside as well for the reception. We received many compliments about the music throughout the night and the dance floor was crowded! Thank you Casey!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Carli

Carli Thorp · Married on 09/06/2019

The Best DJ!

From the time that we started our wedding planning, Justin and I both knew that we needed to have a good DJ in order to fulfill the expectations that we had for our night. Corey did nothing but deliver everything that we wanted!

I really appreciated the time that he took out of his day to call me about a week before the wedding and go over every last detail including the pronunciation of our bridal parties names. Even throughout the night he made sure to keep asking if I needed anything and if everything was still going well!

Justin and I had the best time and really appreciated everything that Corey did to make our day go above and beyond the expectations!

We will recommend Rusch Entertainment to everybody who asks!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Jc W · Married on 09/01/2019

10 out of 10

10/10 Highly recommend for not just weddings, but any event.

We had the pleasure of working with Matt and he was great. Poignant, professional and a great steward of the overall vibe we wanted. He has a knack for reading the crowd and playing just the right song.

Definitely the best choice for your DJ/MC needs.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Aprilmay

aprilmay june · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful experience, everything I needed/wanted

We used DJ Ben from Rusch Entertainment for our Bay Valley Resort wedding and enjoyed him. He paid attention to the details and kept the dance floor going throughout the night, which is one of the things I was worried about. During our phone calls he always re-assured me with helpful pieces of advice. I wish I would have realized how insightful he was earlier that way I could have made him my unofficial wedding consultant! DJ Ben also helped us plan out a special Grand Entrance which we really appreciate because it helped make our dream a reality!

Rusch Entertainment 12
    Rusch Entertainment 13
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing party, thanks to our DJ

DJ Casey was incredible! He kept our party going all night and gave us the exact vibe we asked for. Casey rolled with our many punches and last minute changes but no one would have ever known he handled it all so smoothly. We got so many compliments from our guest about the music... he read the room and nailed it!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter · Married on 08/17/2019

Best DJ service around

During our hunt for a DJ service, we decided to hire Rusch Entertainment and they knocked it out of the park. Not only did we hire a DJ through them, but also a photobooth. Our DJ did an amazing job, all of our guests could not complimenting on how awesome he did. We had a minimum of 20 people on the dance floor at one time, EVERYONE danced. Our DJ was DJ Joe, who is also an independent DJ as well. His wife did the photo booth and she did a great job too! We received a photo book of everyone's photo strips from the photo booth which was awesome to look at after the wedding. I can not say enough great things about this couple and how awesome they did. I will recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing DJ that knows how to keep people out on the dance floor!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Cb Schmidt · Married on 08/13/2019

These guys are the best! Highly recommended doesn’t even come close to what I’d say!

Dj Ryan had our party this weekend. Can’t quite express how much fun he made it! Professional, prompt and a real nice guy. We didn’t have to worry about a thing. I’d hire these guys again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Rusch Entertainment's reply:

Chris, you and Dawn were a Joy to work with. I am so glad someone gave you our card in the Charlevoix Coffee Shop! We truly feel the DJ makes or breaks a party. We spend extra time to get the music perfect for you. I hope you and your guests have fond memories for a lifetime! Best Wishes, Dean
  • Allyson

Allyson · Married on 08/10/2019

Great DJ and party!

We worked with Aaron Liversedge who was the DJ at our wedding and he was outstanding! He came recommended by neighbors and what a great recommendation. Aaron called us originally when we booked to introduce himself and then as the wedding got closer we spoke specifically about details for the wedding. We had some special shout-outs during the anniversary dances we did and everything went perfectly! We received compliments on the music all night long and about his fun personality. I’d highly recommend Aaron and their team at Rusch for a wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Hofbauer · Married on 08/03/2019

Dj Joe rocks

The very best Dj we could have asked for!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura Gorringe · Married on 08/03/2019

You won’t be disappointed!!

DJ Corey did an amazing job at our wedding!!! Super nice and professional! He kept the dance floor rock’n the entire evening! Played soft and appropriate music during dinner and the lighting was very classy! Job well done!!

Rusch Entertainment 14
    Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick Heider · Married on 07/27/2019

Great MC & DJ

We had such a great time at the reception. Corey was an awesome MC and DJ for the evening. He was great getting music going for the cocktail hour and then introducing the wedding party. We were able to make a last minute change to the opening speeches which he made perfectly. Most importantly, he played the best music all night. He got everyone from the wedding throughout the whole night - from our grandparents generation to our younger cousins. All our guests were coming up to us saying how they were enjoying the music. Corey was really familiar with our reception venue and worked great with the staff there to keep the evening moving along smoothly. He also knew our photographer and worked well with him to get some great shots before and during dancing.

Sent on 07/31/2019