33 Reviews for Rural 27 - Decor Event Rentals

Decor (1)
Signage (1)
Trinkets (1)
33 Rural 27 - Decor Event Rentals Reviews

Kazia was OUTSTANDING!! She made my daughter's wedding a fairytale day! I can't say enough of Kazia, I would have been lost without her. She set up the church all they way to picking up flowers for me that I forgot to get. The venue she decorated was PERFECT!! She was flexible with me bringing her items of my own and mixing them with hers, just so everything was perfect. We had the reception at CD and Me and she decorated just to what we wanted and more. She added so many nice finishing touches that we didn't even think of. She set up and took down for us, and loaded our items into our vehicle. I worried about NOTHING......REALLY NOTHING!!! She was my lifesaver. She is a must to use.

Profile Picture Barb, 5/25/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Signage, Trinkets, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Rural 27 and Kazia made everything perfect for a special day. Not only did she get everything set up and take it all down, throughout the planning she helped to remind us of details and even brought extra items. I would recommend this company to everyone I know!! It made the day so much easier for planning and to just enjoy without any worries!! They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Janaan, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kazia is beyond helpful, creative, and thorough with every detail of her work. She took the worry out of everything! She transported and set up the entire room, giving us more time to worry about other last minute details the week before the wedding. She is easy to work with, very dependable and professional. The room was beautiful; our guests complimented how gorgeous the room was all night at the wedding. Thank you Kazia!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I cannot put into words how wonderful Kazia is. The entire year leading up to our wedding, she was always there for me with ideas, suggestions, and a calming voice. At our first meeting, she listened to every detail and idea I had. On the wedding day, all my ideas came to life AND THEN SOME. She is so in tune to details and thinks about all the specifics that come up on the big day. I cannot thank her and recommend her enough to future brides. She is simply AMAZING.

Profile Picture Christie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I most definitely recommend using Rural 27! Kazia was AMAZING and so easy to work with! Taking all the worry and stress out of setting up and taking down, which is the last thing you want to have to think about doing at the end of your wedding night. We really don’t know what we would have done without her! We had beautiful weather but it ended up being pretty windy out, so she came up with other creative ways to incorporate what I was going for with the outside decor that wouldn't work the original way I had envisioned them due to the wind. Everything turned out just beautifully and Kazia is so friendly! She will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Kasia's work (Rural 27) was absolutely amazing. We received so many compliments on our seating charts. We used the window panes she uses to create the seating chart. She delivered them to our venue and even contacted them about drop off to make sure we had nothing to worry about. Kasia was so kind and easy to work with. I loved her work and I more than recommend to use her for weddings , showers, anniversaries, etc. she does it all! Thank you again Kasia, you helped us by adding to our wedding image that we wanted. 5 stars all the way around !

Profile Picture Christine, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I found out about Kazia and Rural 27 from a friend that used her a few months before my wedding, which was on October 7th. But, I noticed the way my friends seating chart was set up for guests and absolutely loved the way it looked, so I kept that in mind! I ended up reaching out to and using Kazia for the seating chart too. (I wish I knew about her earlier on in the game because I would've used her for more decor stuff !!)She put them in beautiful, rustic window panes. I loved the way she did it all! Our guests gave us so many compliments for her beautiful work.
I also want to mention how sweet and kind of a person Kazia is. She was such a joy to work with and made the process so easy for me. All around she was just an awesome human being :) I will definitely be keeping Rural 27 in mind for future events.

Profile Picture Jaci, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Rural 27 was AMAZING! They take all the worry and stress out of setting up/taking down, which is the last thing on earth you want to have to think about doing after your wedding ends. I really don’t know what I would have done without them! They made our wedding look like a fairytale.

Profile Picture Evann, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Profile Picture Evann, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Kazia was amazing! She took the stress out of decorating a wedding for me. She had great tips and advice and a large selection of options to rent. She took care of everything from start to finish, even though my wedding was the same week as her new baby! So impressed and highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I WAS REFERRED TO RURAL 27 BY OUR EVENT COORDINATOR. I RECOMMEND RURAL 27. KAZIA WAS SO FLEXIBLE, SO EASY TO WORK WITH, & I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT HER! WE ACQUIRED HER SERVICES LAST MINUTE & SHE WAS ABLE TO JUST HANDLE EVERYTHING I NEEDED DONE. SHE SET UP VARIOUS "GIFT" TYPE TABLES, ALL 35 CENTERPIECES, & OVERALL MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT FOR MY SISTER'S WEDDING. 5 STARS ALL AROUND!!! SHE WAS GREAT! I WILL BE WORKING WITH RURAL 27 AGAIN IN THE FUTURE FOR SURE!

Profile Picture SAMANTHA, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Looking for unique touches for your big day? Rural 27 is a great place to look, we were so pleased with the service for my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Carole, 8/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Kazia is not only talented at what she does but is also the nicest person I've ever met!! She was so so helpful and would highly recommend her!! She made my wedding decor look beautiful:)

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I worked with Kazia from Rural 27 for our wedding in April. From the very beginning, Kazia was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely friendly, helpful, had great ideas, and was overall excited for us. Throughout the whole process, she was wonderful to work with as she was prompt on replying to questions, she gave helpful advice, and was patient with me throughout everything. She had answers to all of my questions and provided ideas and suggestions. Most importantly, she listened closely to my ideas/visions and turned them into a reality. Everything looked beautiful and we received so many compliments on her work! We cannot say enough positive things about Kazia and Rural 27, and I know that I will go to her in the future for any special occasions!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Kazia goes above and beyond to make sure that you have everything you could need for your event! Not only does Rural 27 already have a wide variety of products to rent, if you do not see something from your vision on their website, they are more than willing to customize anything for you. You will not find a harder working individual than Kazia. She alleviates the hassle and stress of set up and take down and makes sure that your event looks better than you could have ever imagined. Kazia is incredibly thorough and ensures every base is covered prior to the event, especially for things you could easily overlook or never even considered. Our wedding day would not have gone so smoothly or looked so perfect without Kazia and her talent and dedication. Thank you so much again, Kazia!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Kazia is amazing!! She was professional, innovative, hard working, and so caring. She did anything and everything in her power to make sure we had the perfect day.

Profile Picture User7317186, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I would HIGHLY recommend working with Kazia to help with set up and/or take down of your wedding decorations. She is incredibly sweet, diligent, and hardworking. She spent a lot of time with going over details with us to make sure our day was as perfect as it could be. My husband and I as well as all our guests were able to just enjoy the day without stressing about how everything was going to be set up. The reception hall was set up beyond my wildest dreams and it is all thanks to Kazia. She was wonderful at the end of the night as well coming back to help my parents break everything down and get it into their car. She's the best!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I had the best experience with rural!! The owner is so sweet and very professional. We found their site last minute and had no problem getting the items we wanted and they added so much to our decor at the reception! I highly recommend anyone renting their decoration needs from kazia!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

I am SO THANKFUL that I was able to find Kazia and Rural 27! Our wedding reception would not had been the same without her!

Kazia did the set up and take down for our wedding reception...plus probably 1,000 other things to help make our day perfect. For months over the summer, Kazia was there to consistently respond to my emails and work with me on any questions, ideas, or concerns I may have had. She helped everything come together, and before I knew it, the big day was here, and our hall looked BEAUTIFUL! After setting up, she came back to transfer all of our centerpieces, decorations, etc. over to the next hall, where guests moved for cocktails and dancing. She was also there at the end of the night to make sure everything was accounted for and packed up for us.

I seriously don't know what I would had done without her! She is amazingly talented at what she does, so easy to work with, and just a really great person! I would definitely recommend her services to ANYONE having a wedding or throwing an event! Thanks, Kazia!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Kazia is amazing! I am a very indecisive person and she helped me through everything with how to decorate my wedding. I was able to drop everything off to her a few days before the wedding so she could do the wedding setup. She created a chalkboard sign for me last minute and even threw in some sparkly table cloths to dress up the head table. We even had a hiccup in getting our wedding favors in time and she offered to meet us halfway between our houses the day of our rehearsal so she would have them for setup and we wouldn't have to worry about it! Wonderful experience with her!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Wow! Great quality of the cutest, vintage, special classic items to spruce up any event or big day. I rented the wood centerpieces for my wedding day and they were stained and bright! ?? Kazia is amazing and suggestive because she knows what you need. Thanks rural 27! ?????

Profile Picture Christa, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

So happy with Kazia's work and decor selection. It was such a relief to have her able to set up for the wedding. Took a lot of stress of myself as the bride.

Profile Picture Haley, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely loved the mirrors and window panes that we rented from Rural 27! Our centerpieces and seating chart looked amazing thanks to them! Communication was always quick and the pickup/drop-off process that we decided to do worked out great! We'd definitely recommend renting your wedding decor from Rural 27!

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Rural 27 was by far the best decision I could have made for my wedding. The honesty and motivation to make my day special was by far more than one could ask for. The service was impeccable from start to finish. All items were beautifully set up- The choices are surmount and just cannot speak enough about rural 27 Thank you Rural 27 for making our wedding a dream wedding.

Profile Picture User6486031, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Rural 27 provided unique decorations at reasonable prices. They were easy to work with and very flexible. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture User5519679, 2+ years ago, 1 Review