Rural 27 - Decor Event Rentals Reviews

41 | Manhattan, IL

41 Reviews for Rural 27 - Decor Event Rentals

• Heather

Heather Targosz · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Decision I Made Was Hiring Rural 27!

I absolutely could not have had such a beautiful wedding without Kazia and her Rural 27 team. I was determined to DIY most of my wedding decor, but planning the wedding from across the country became very overwhelming. Enter Kazia. She totally got my vision, offered amazing suggestions and was extremely easy to work with--even from 2,000 miles away. Days before the wedding, we met at the venue to pass off my precious decor, and she took the reins from there. It was SUCH a relief knowing my vision was in expert hands, and the venue turned out even better than I had imagined! Kazia even coordinated with my florist and bakery to make sure everything was in place, and she managed the entire clean-up process, packing all of my items neatly into my car at the end of the night. If you have a vision for your big day, Kazia will execute it flawlessly and exceed your expectations.

Joanna Campione · Married on 09/14/2018

Rural 27 made my wedding look AMAZING!

Kazia was absolutely amazing to work with every step of the way! She was patient with me and all of my questions :) And on the day of my wedding, everything looked even more amazing than I invisioned it!

Sarah Young · Married on 09/01/2018

Great to work with!

We hired Kazia to help set up our tablecloths/napkins, gift table, seating chart, and countless other little things that had to be done before the reception. Knowing that Kazia was at our venue to arrange and organize all those details took a huge weight off of us so we could just enjoy every second of the day! She even sent us pictures during the set up to assure us that everything was going smoothly. She was especially helpful at the end of the night for take down - none of our family or friends had to stop dancing in order to pack things up because Kazia was already there doing it! She was so easy to work with and wanted to do everything she could to make our day great!

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

Kazia was wonderful in setting up and taking down all the decorations at my wedding reception! She had a wonderful variety of rentals that I chose from and was very flexible and patient when I was trying to figure out what I needed for the reception. I also appreciated her professionalism and efficiency in take down and set up and would definitely recommend her to any of my friends for their rental, set up and take down needs for events.

• Heather

Heather Twomey Moran · Married on 08/10/2018

The best!!

Kazia was amazing to work with! She was so flexible with my changing thoughts on everything, She is so friendly and willing to find any way to get you what you want and make you happy. I'm so glad she was there to make my special day so beautiful!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 07/01/2018

I can not begin to tell you what a great help Razia was for my daughter's wedding shower at CD&ME. She picked things up and set every thing up PERFECTLY and BEAUTIFULLY! Thank you so much Razia. I will definitely be recommending you!

Reine · Married on 06/23/2018

Kazia with Rural 27 was great to work with for our outdoor reception on June 23, 2018. She has so many beautiful decorations to choose from that really added a rustic appeal. Kazia is so calm and organized and, therefore, put us at ease with the preparation and setup for the event. We had a great experience working with her and she helped make our reception very special! We would highly recommend her and her services. Thank you so much, Kazia and Rural 27!

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

Kazia is the best. She is extremely attentive and helpful. Would recommend her services to anyone!

Barb · Married on 05/25/2018

Kazia was OUTSTANDING!! She made my daughter's wedding a fairytale day! I can't say enough of Kazia, I would have been lost without her. She set up the church all they way to picking up flowers for me that I forgot to get. The venue she decorated was PERFECT!! She was flexible with me bringing her items of my own and mixing them with hers, just so everything was perfect. We had the reception at CD and Me and she decorated just to what we wanted and more. She added so many nice finishing touches that we didn't even think of. She set up and took down for us, and loaded our items into our vehicle. I worried about NOTHING......REALLY NOTHING!!! She was my lifesaver. She is a must to use.

Janaan · Married on 05/03/2018

Rural 27 and Kazia made everything perfect for a special day. Not only did she get everything set up and take it all down, throughout the planning she helped to remind us of details and even brought extra items. I would recommend this company to everyone I know!! It made the day so much easier for planning and to just enjoy without any worries!! They are the best!!!

Megan · Married on 03/16/2018

Kazia is beyond helpful, creative, and thorough with every detail of her work. She took the worry out of everything! She transported and set up the entire room, giving us more time to worry about other last minute details the week before the wedding. She is easy to work with, very dependable and professional. The room was beautiful; our guests complimented how gorgeous the room was all night at the wedding. Thank you Kazia!

SAMANTHA · Married on 12/30/2017

I WAS REFERRED TO RURAL 27 BY OUR EVENT COORDINATOR. I RECOMMEND RURAL 27. KAZIA WAS SO FLEXIBLE, SO EASY TO WORK WITH, & I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT HER! WE ACQUIRED HER SERVICES LAST MINUTE & SHE WAS ABLE TO JUST HANDLE EVERYTHING I NEEDED DONE. SHE SET UP VARIOUS "GIFT" TYPE TABLES, ALL 35 CENTERPIECES, & OVERALL MADE SURE EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT FOR MY SISTER'S WEDDING. 5 STARS ALL AROUND!!! SHE WAS GREAT! I WILL BE WORKING WITH RURAL 27 AGAIN IN THE FUTURE FOR SURE!

Christie · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot put into words how wonderful Kazia is. The entire year leading up to our wedding, she was always there for me with ideas, suggestions, and a calming voice. At our first meeting, she listened to every detail and idea I had. On the wedding day, all my ideas came to life AND THEN SOME. She is so in tune to details and thinks about all the specifics that come up on the big day. I cannot thank her and recommend her enough to future brides. She is simply AMAZING.

Nikki · Married on 10/21/2017

I most definitely recommend using Rural 27! Kazia was AMAZING and so easy to work with! Taking all the worry and stress out of setting up and taking down, which is the last thing you want to have to think about doing at the end of your wedding night. We really don’t know what we would have done without her! We had beautiful weather but it ended up being pretty windy out, so she came up with other creative ways to incorporate what I was going for with the outside decor that wouldn't work the original way I had envisioned them due to the wind. Everything turned out just beautifully and Kazia is so friendly! She will not disappoint!!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Kasia's work (Rural 27) was absolutely amazing. We received so many compliments on our seating charts. We used the window panes she uses to create the seating chart. She delivered them to our venue and even contacted them about drop off to make sure we had nothing to worry about. Kasia was so kind and easy to work with. I loved her work and I more than recommend to use her for weddings , showers, anniversaries, etc. she does it all! Thank you again Kasia, you helped us by adding to our wedding image that we wanted. 5 stars all the way around !

Jaci · Married on 10/07/2017

I found out about Kazia and Rural 27 from a friend that used her a few months before my wedding, which was on October 7th. But, I noticed the way my friends seating chart was set up for guests and absolutely loved the way it looked, so I kept that in mind! I ended up reaching out to and using Kazia for the seating chart too. (I wish I knew about her earlier on in the game because I would've used her for more decor stuff !!)She put them in beautiful, rustic window panes. I loved the way she did it all! Our guests gave us so many compliments for her beautiful work.
    I also want to mention how sweet and kind of a person Kazia is. She was such a joy to work with and made the process so easy for me. All around she was just an awesome human being :) I will definitely be keeping Rural 27 in mind for future events.

Evann · Married on 09/23/2017

Rural 27 was AMAZING! They take all the worry and stress out of setting up/taking down, which is the last thing on earth you want to have to think about doing after your wedding ends. I really don’t know what I would have done without them! They made our wedding look like a fairytale.

Evann · Married on 09/23/2017

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/03/2017

Kazia was amazing! She took the stress out of decorating a wedding for me. She had great tips and advice and a large selection of options to rent. She took care of everything from start to finish, even though my wedding was the same week as her new baby! So impressed and highly recommend her services.

Carole · Married on 08/07/2017

Looking for unique touches for your big day? Rural 27 is a great place to look, we were so pleased with the service for my daughter's wedding.

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2017

Kazia is not only talented at what she does but is also the nicest person I've ever met!! She was so so helpful and would highly recommend her!! She made my wedding decor look beautiful:)

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I worked with Kazia from Rural 27 for our wedding in April. From the very beginning, Kazia was absolutely amazing to work with. She was extremely friendly, helpful, had great ideas, and was overall excited for us. Throughout the whole process, she was wonderful to work with as she was prompt on replying to questions, she gave helpful advice, and was patient with me throughout everything. She had answers to all of my questions and provided ideas and suggestions. Most importantly, she listened closely to my ideas/visions and turned them into a reality. Everything looked beautiful and we received so many compliments on her work! We cannot say enough positive things about Kazia and Rural 27, and I know that I will go to her in the future for any special occasions!

Anastasia · Married on 10/29/2016

Kazia goes above and beyond to make sure that you have everything you could need for your event! Not only does Rural 27 already have a wide variety of products to rent, if you do not see something from your vision on their website, they are more than willing to customize anything for you. You will not find a harder working individual than Kazia. She alleviates the hassle and stress of set up and take down and makes sure that your event looks better than you could have ever imagined. Kazia is incredibly thorough and ensures every base is covered prior to the event, especially for things you could easily overlook or never even considered. Our wedding day would not have gone so smoothly or looked so perfect without Kazia and her talent and dedication. Thank you so much again, Kazia!

Kazia is amazing!! She was professional, innovative, hard working, and so caring. She did anything and everything in her power to make sure we had the perfect day.

Bridget · Married on 09/24/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend working with Kazia to help with set up and/or take down of your wedding decorations. She is incredibly sweet, diligent, and hardworking. She spent a lot of time with going over details with us to make sure our day was as perfect as it could be. My husband and I as well as all our guests were able to just enjoy the day without stressing about how everything was going to be set up. The reception hall was set up beyond my wildest dreams and it is all thanks to Kazia. She was wonderful at the end of the night as well coming back to help my parents break everything down and get it into their car. She's the best!!!