RUFFMEDIA Reviews

RUFFMEDIA 4
RUFFMEDIA 5
RUFFMEDIA 6

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2018

My wife wanted a videographer for our wedding and our friends referred us to this company. Leslie (contact we dealt with) was very responsive, helpful, and friendly. She addressed all of our questions in a timely manner and left no detail out. On our wedding day, Ruff and his team were incredible. Their kind, fun, and professional personalities made them a joy to work with. We cannot wait to see how our video turns out! Will definitely refer this company to others in the future.

Anthony · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing service, family centered, and a very professional crew.
    You will not be disappointed!

RUFFMEDIA 7
    RUFFMEDIA 8
    RUFFMEDIA 9
    RUFFMEDIA 10
    RUFFMEDIA 11

Krystle · Married on 12/15/2017

There's not enough words to explain how amazing and easy it is to work with RuffMedia. From the initial consultation to our day of the wedding, Leslie and Ruff were very professional and a lot of fun. It was as if they've been our friends for a long time. Especially since they were very accessible via email from the moment we booked them (which was a little more than a year in advance). They made sure to capture every detail and were also very patient in working with us when it came to making decisions. We were able to do a 'romantic short' which is like an engagement shoot but for video and they were so easy to work with and capture a style of video that we loved! They helped us with our vision and even incorporated our dog in the video.

On the day of the wedding, we had a different company doing photography (Dustin and Avalon from True Photography) and we quickly saw that Ruff and Leslie were able to work with them easily and efficiently. It almost felt like a bunch of friends hanging out and just taking photos. It definitely made our wedding day fun and easy!!

Ruff and Leslie are amazing artists and we are glad we chose them for our wedding! Though we're still waiting on the final video since our wedding was only 2 weeks ago (right before the holidays) we know it will be amazing and are excited to see the final product!!

So if you want a professional yet amazing set of videographers, go with RUFFMEDIA, they will not disappoint!!

We are so glad we chose them and are sure you will be too!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

RUFFMEDIA's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Krystle + Denard! We couldn't have said it better ourselves when you mentioned that it felt like a bunch of friends just hanging out. It's been an honor working with you both and we can't wait to show you what we have in store. Boba date soon! :P

maggie · Married on 11/17/2017

RUFF MEDIA! Ruff and Leslie make such an amazing team. They first caught our eye with their crazy awesome videos (because believe me we researched a lot of companies and we are picky haha) and then when we reached out they were very responsive and SO NICE! They were able to work with our budget and we’re so excited about our big day. We booked them, and when months go by Leslie would reach out to touch base. It’s weird to think so much time goes by and you don’t even know the people.. Then after exchanging emails about details the big day was here. When we met at the venue it was so perfect! Ruff is so professional and passionate about getting that perfect shot (which we appreciate so much) and Leslie is the sweetest person ever! The fact they love what they do and really want to capture these memories for us is what pushes them over the top. Overall rating: A+++ !!!

Jean · Married on 10/13/2017

From the music selection, smooth transitions, and their unique cinematography - RuffMedia went above and beyond our expectations. We really appreciated the quick email responses and their attention to detail. The RuffMedia team made us and our bridal party extremely comfortable and catered to our needs throughout the wedding. Having a sneak peek, highlight, and full video of the wedding made us extremely happy with their product. if you're debating to hire a videographer- do it. RuffMedia captured all the little moments that we missed and gave us the ability to relive our special day.

Danae · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't put into words how happy I am for choosing Ruff Media to capture our day. I first met with Leslie a year prior to my wedding and she was very thorough with the services that they provided. Dealing with wedding vendors can be such a guessing game and I never felt that way with this company. They were very professional and flexible. We were able to pay with an installment plan which was organized and straight forward. On the day of the wedding they were so sweet and patient with our rowdy bunch :) They did such a wonderful job on our photos! Their attention to detail is obvious even down to the packaging of our USB which is super adorable. I highly recommend Ruff Media for wedding photos they are also extremely talented videographers.

Shelly · Married on 08/12/2017

I really felt the initial search for our vendors was a bit overwhelming. We had looked at dozens of other photographers and videographers before deciding to pursue Ruffmedia. They became our first choice once we had weighed our options taking into account our price range and the style of photo/video we saw on their site. They had done a couple of our friends’ weddings, and we were really hopeful they could capture the same kind of magic for us.

Any doubts that they were the team for us were immediately went away as soon as we sent that first email. As hectic as wedding planning was, they made every interaction a pleasurable and professional exchange. Whether my wife and I would take minutes or days to respond or make a decision, their team were personable, prompt, and very flexible throughout the entire process.

They were the absolute best that we could have hoped for on the actual day of the wedding. With so much family and chaos after our ceremony, they were wonderful and efficient in getting as many great photos in an efficient, yet calm and cool manner at the church. Afterward, they were agile and adaptable as we had an impromptu venue change for our photos. Even with the new location, I was really impressed by how they were were able to quickly scan the area for the most photogenic locations and keep our party moving for our photos.

I personally hate taking photos and am as uncomfortable as they come when being asked to pose, but that was the furthest thought from my mind while working with their team during the shoot. I was initially dreading the idea of posing for photos for hours, but they were exquisitely talented in keeping us and our wedding party relaxed, the ambience light-hearted, and staying engaged throughout the entire shoot before the reception.

I would highly encourage anyone to book Ruffmedia ASAP. It’s a decision you won’t regret and one less thing to stress about as you plan for your big day.

Vanessa · Married on 07/07/2017

For starters, Ruffmedia likes one of my pictures instagram! I later stalked their page and found that I loved their work. It was fate that allowed me to choose such a talented group of people. After convincing my now husband that they had to be our photographers; I contacted Leslie and found that she made the process so easy. Any question I had; Leslie was quick to answer. Day of the wedding, the whole team made an effort to get to know how we bonded as a group. We quickly became comfortable with them as they caught on to my favorite pose along with my husbands. We had a very large wedding party, they handled it like champs ! The attention to detail is beyond words, our wedding video was perfect along with all the still images. Furthermore, our relationship went beyond just our wedding. We lost a loved one a few months out from the wedding; Leslie was kind enough to search through our wedding photos and find pictures of my father in law to send to me. They captured moments that my family and I will forever cherish. Thank you ruff media, you did more than capture our wedding day, you captured the loving words of my father in law along with his contagious laugh and smile.
    Side note, it is worth the wait as they edit through the video and images!

RUFFMEDIA 12

Kamron · Married on 05/14/2017

I cannot stress the importance of a good videographer if you are going to have one for your wedding. RuffMedia is without a doubt the absolute best thing we could of asked for in a videographer. The team was incredibly patient, professional, responsive, and just down-right good people. They listened carefully to what we were looking for; the style, tempo, etc., and exceeded our expectations ten-fold. So incredibly grateful RuffMedia did our wedding. I have already recommended them (by both request and cold-call haha) to many friends. Seriously very happy with the finished product, we've watched it countless times already. Thank you RuffMedia so much! Our wedding day just wouldn't be the same without being able to look back and reminisce about all the joy and laughter of our special day.

Highly highly HIGHLY recommend giving RuffMedia a chance. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2017

RUFFMEDIA's reply:

Wow, you two are amazing. We can't even put into words how grateful and blessed we are to have the privilege of having clients like yourselves, Kamron & Hanna. It's reviews like these that inspire us to do what we do by turning moments into memories. Cheers! :)

Beverly · Married on 04/21/2017

We used RuffMedia for our wedding last April and I am sooo happy we did! From start to finish, they were super helpful, professional and made the whole day so fun for us and our bridal party! You can tell they love what they do, and it totally shows in their work! I still go back at look at our photos from our big day from time to time and fall in love all over again! Would highly reccomened them! Thanks again RuffMedia! ❤️

Erica · Married on 12/21/2016

The Ruff Media team was such a find! Great staff... Fun and friendly... The turn around time is absolutely fantastic, we have our next day teaser, highlight reel and full day recap already... and they are simply perfect! We cannot wait to have a excuse to you this team again!

Sent on 01/17/2017

RUFFMEDIA's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Erica! Your wedding was so much fun and we were beyond happy with how everything turned out. Let us know if you're ever back in San Diego! Cheers to you and Jon! <3

Tracy · Married on 11/26/2016

Ruffmedia was a breath of fresh air throughout the entire planning process and even after our wedding day. Not only were they professional and easy going, but they were also so much fun to have around and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I still can't believe that they were able to put together a clip for us the day after our wedding so we can share it with our friends and family. Ruffmedia was definitely one of the best decisions my husband and I made to have by our side on our wedding day and I can't thank them enough.