RUDY and the Professionals Band Reviews

7 | Girard, OH

7 Reviews for RUDY and the Professionals Band

Rudy and the Professionals made our reception! We were looking for a band that would read the crowd, get people out dancing, and organize the flow of our reception- they really delivered! Their band manager helped me to organize my thoughts and provided advice on timing, they were flexible with some special requests we had and were just an over-all blast to work with! People are still talking about how much fun they had with they band! Thanks Rudy and the Professionals- you all are talented!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/09/2014

Rudy and the Professionals were fantastic! My guests loved them so much and there was never an empty dance floor the whole night. There was a small hiccup in communication, but I take my responsibility for that too as I was trying to plan my wedding from 6,000 miles away. The day of the event was wonderful. Sherri helped me book an acoustic guitarist for my ceremony and he was very good and extremely professional. If I was to have another party of any sort near the area, I would definitely book them again. I especially loved that they didn't really play typical "wedding" music and everyone commented on how refreshing that was and how it was easy for everyone to join in the fun.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Katterli · Married on 10/20/2012

I would highly recommend Rudy and the Professionals! The band was exceptional! So many of our guests raved about them, and they made the whole reception flow so easily. We asked for a formal and fun reception, and this is exactly what it was. It was very easy to communicate my requests and changes before the wedding, and they made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing at the reception.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Becky · Married on 08/20/2011

Thank you Rudy and The Professionals! Your talent and expertise made my wedding day so memorable! My family and friends still talk about how wonderful the music was at our wedding. Having your band made our day a step above any wedding with a DJ. I sent your phone number to several other brides!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Mark · event on 08/13/2011

Rudy and the Professionals was the perfect band for our 40 year high school reunion event last August 2011. They had an extensive repertoire of songs and put on a fantastic show that everyone just raved about. The band manager was very easy to work with and listened to all our concerns, special requests, etc. and produced a super fun and professional event. I heard dozens and dozens of great comments throughout the night like " Where in the world did you get this band? They are truly the ultimate entertainers." and "These guys are fantastic. They made my night." and "How did we afford Rudy? He had to cost us thousands of bucks. What a steal!" and "You guys picked the perfect band, FUN time, fantastic music, great dancing, professional musicians and all around good guys."
    From the first contact to set-up, event night, and break-down, these guys were top of the line. Would I use them again? ABSOLUTELY! Should you hire them? ABSOLUTELY!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Eleanor · Married on 12/01/2009

I wanted to make sure my guests are having a great time that is why i need an awesome band. i want very impressed with RUDY and professionals Band. They kept my guests happy and that made us happy too!

Sent on 12/09/2009

Loved the variety of music. Our guests were on the dance floor from the minute Rudy and the Professionals started playing and kept dancing all night.

This is a very customer-service oriented group who is willing to accommodate special requests in order to make the event extra special.

Sent on 07/02/2012