Royce Brook Golf Club Reviews

Royce Brook Golf Club 1
Royce Brook Golf Club 2
  • Y

Yorleny · Married on 09/17/2017

Our guest had a such a great time and they have not stopped talking about how beautiful the wedding was and the place. The grounds for the ceremony were breathtaking and the tent for the reception was gorgeous. Jen was absolutely the best throughout the process, very efficient and responsive! Simply the best. The entire team was amazing!

Royce Brook Golf Club 3
    Royce Brook Golf Club 4

Arlene · Married on 09/16/2016

I can't say enough great things about Royce Brook and my wedding there. The venue is gorgeous and the grounds are beautiful for photos. Jen was so easy to work with thru the wedding planning process, and Jenny was amazing the day of the wedding. She helped keep me at ease and always kept tabs on us, checking in to see if we needed anything, and making sure my vision was met for the dessert table and decor I brought in.
    The food... absolutely amazing. All of our guests were raving about the salad, pasta and filet- and the mashed potato bar addition was such a good choice. LOVED my wedding here!

Danyel · Married on 09/04/2016

Royce Brook was an amazing venue and Jen and Jenny were incredible! It was beautiful and we were lucky enough to have a gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding, not to mention the background for our photos were spectacular. Jen was great to work with getting everything together before the day of the wedding, and Jenny was absolutely wonderful the day of the wedding. They're both so easy to work with and really made our day stress-free and special.

Beautiful venue and the staff including the event coordinator Jen- was superb to work with.

This venue is amazing! Exquisite views at sunset, elegant tented reception area with chandelier lighting ..perfect for our wedding reception! Jen & Jenny were the best. Very helpful and professional. Not one detail was missed. The food is great, a ton of different variety. If you are looking for a wedding experience that is different that your typical banquet hall type places, this is definitely it!

Aubrey · Married on 05/16/2015

We just had our wedding at Royce Brook, and it was the most incredible day. We highly recommend Royce Brook, both for the venue itself, and also the fantastic team they have on-hand. The planning process was smooth from beginning to end -- Jen, the event coordinator, is absolutely wonderful; she's responsive, helpful and always happy to offer guidance wherever she can. The day of, everything went as planned -- the ceremony was perfect (they knew we really wanted to be married outside on the golf course, and were kind enough to hold off as long as possible to make it happen -- even with rain in the forecast -- and the weather did hold out just long enough!); the reception tent was set up perfectly (even better than imagined!); and the servers/bartenders/event staff were phenomenal. The grounds were also really beautiful for our photographs -- which was an added bonus.

We had the "Four Weddings Package," which is a stationed meal, and people were absolutely raving about the food -- and they still are (food was really important to us, so we could not be more thrilled by the response). Nearly every guest we've spoken to since the event has commented on how delicious the food was, and how fun the stations were -- we can't recommend it enough. The venue itself is beautiful -- in addition to the food, guests keep complimenting the gorgeous reception tent and ceremony location.

We are so grateful to the entire Royce Brook team for everything they did to make our dreams come to life. Everything was PERFECT, and we could not recommend this venue more. Day-of stress was nearly non-existent (really, I only worried about the weather -- which was out of everyone's control), and that was due in large part to how much trust I had in Jen and her team. If we could do everything over again, we would absolutely choose Royce Brook; the value is fantastic -- we were able to stay within budget, and the quality of the venue, food, service, etc. was incredible. Highly recommend!

Kristin · Married on 09/12/2014

We had our wedding at Royce Brook and from day one Jen Denson the event coordinator was nothing but awesome. She always answered my emails in a timely manner. The Pavilion where we got married was beautiful with chandeliers and draped ceilings. It was perfect for our country themed wedding. We also had our ceremony there outside on the patio which was absolutely beautiful. The service was awesome and everyone who worked there was so friendly. They were reasonably priced and were so laid back. Thank you royce brook for our beautiful wedding. You guys made our dreams come true! Id totally recommend this venue to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2011

FANTASTIC! Jennifer and team were amazing. Our wedding was beyond wonderful and mostly due to the staff and venue at Royce Brook. My wedding was on TLCs 4 Weddings and not only did we win, but also received a perfect score for venue and almost perfect score for food. Over 5 months ago and people are still commenting on how it was the best weeding they ever attended. We also had our rehersal dinner here and again, they did an awesome job. The price was great, service was even better and food was out of this world! If you are looking for a non banquet hall venue for a phenomenal event, this is the place to go!

Kimberly · Married on 09/05/2009

The staff at Royce Brook was absolutely wonderful! They were really flexible with everything we requested and they worked with us to make sure all of our needs were met! The food was great. My husband and I hardly ate at our wedding, but our guests told us they really enjoyed the food. We had our reception at the Pavilion and it was beautiful with all the lights. The manager Mike Begley and his assistant Joanne were very accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Stefani · Married on 10/03/2008

If your interested in a tented reception site, this is the place. White silk drapes frame the ceiling which are accented by hanging chandeliers. Cocktail hour is held at the connecting patio which is half covered by a white awning. Their is a koi pond surrounded by tables and chairs outside as well - which creates a perfect photo op!

The best part of the Royce Brook is your Coordinator, Diana. Professional and Efficient and just two words t5hat come to mind when describing her. In fact, I believe most of her business comes throughw ord of mouth - that's how I heard of Royce Brook. That should tell you something.

The food is outstanding and trust me when I tell you - your guests will let you know! We got to add a number of different stations for cocktail and dessert hour which we chose a brushetta station, pasta station, and then dessert station including 3 types of ice creams and toppings and different pastries and pies - for those guests who aren't into wedding cake.

Fantastic venue and can't wait for another event in my life to go back!

Monica · Married on 05/04/2012

The Royce Brook Golf Club was our dream wedding come true! Flawless!

Julie · Married on 06/14/2014

My husband and I booked our reception at the Royce Brook. Everyone there was very friendly and always willing to help with anything we needed. The food was AMAZING and our cake was perfect! The entire venue was beautiful and we could not of asked for a more perfect place!!

3.0

During the planning process, I had some issues with the venue. They seemed to not be too attentive; I had to ask for a LOT as opposed to them offering / telling me - which I don't know if it's normal or not, but they seemed to not offer up a lot of information. The woman I was working with sometimes did not respond to e-mails quickly, and when she did, she sometimes didn't answer the question I was asking.
    They make you put a deposit down before doing a tasting; which I hate - but found it is normal.
    However, everything went PERFECTLY! So I feel like I can forget the little mishaps before the big day. (Also just to point out the event coordinator was pregnant at the time of my wedding, so perhaps that was an explanation).
    The space was beautiful (I got married in the Highlander Pavilion) and everything was taken care of on my day. No regrets!

ed · Married on 09/16/2017

3.2
      3.0

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD EXCEPT , THE SERVERS WERE A LITTLE SLOW COMING AROUND BUT IT WAS STILL GOOD, THE FOOD VERY GOOD, THE DJ VERY GOOD , THE BAD THING THAT GOT ME WAS THE DESERT WAS THERE BUT WHEN I ASKED THE WAITRESS FOR COFFEE SHE SAID WITH A VERY FIRM ATTITUDE THERE'S NO MORE COFFEE !, I ONLY SAW ONE TABLE GET COFFEE IT RUINED THE PERFECT NIGHT. SORRY ! gambino232@yahoo.com

• emily

emily · Getting married on 04/27/2019

2.2
      1.0

Went for a tour...not impressed

My mother, fiance, and I went for a tour. The woman rescheduled on me multiple times prior to the day which I was fine with. However, on the day of our scheduled tour, the woman emails me when I am out with my mother an hour away telling us that we should come earlier (as I'm assuming she had somewhere better to be). I Ignored the email as I had already agreed to a time. So we show up for our scheduled visit, she seemed aggravated and rushed us. I was very turned off as a result. We did not enjoy our experience.