Royalty Limousines Reviews

103 | Burbank, IL

103 Reviews for Royalty Limousines

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

We had the most wonderful transportation experience our weddin day. Our driver, Mike, went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of. We got to all of our stops on time and safe. He was beyond professional. Jen was also an absolute pleasure during the booking process. I would highly recommend Royalty Limousines Inc. for all travel arrangements.

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

Fantastic service! Our driver (Mike) was on time, flexible, and provided wonderful service. Our limo was fully stocked with everything we needed and decorated so nicely!

Chris · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional, punctual, and great to work with. Will definitely hire again in the future.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Thank you Chris for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you! All the best! Jen, Royalty Limousines

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2017

Royalty limousines earned a standing ovation for providing quality service and the flexibility we needed for our meticulous schedule. Would trust them with any special event! Thank you

Sent on 01/20/2018

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Cassandra, Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day! Jen, Royalty Limousines Inc.

Sue · Married on 09/17/2017

We used Royalty Limos for our daughter's wedding in September and we were extremely pleased. They were on time, professional and car was very clean. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Thank you Sue for the nice review, it was a pleasure working with you! Jen, Royalty Limousines

brigid · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Royalty Limousines for our wedding and they were great! Very professional, personable and kept us on schedule. Our driver was so awesome and ended up taking one of my favorite wedding photos of the day. I highly suggest hiring them.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Brigid, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to share your special day and we love that beautiful photo! Best wishes, Jen - Royalty Limousines

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better limo company to share in our special day. From prom six years ago, surprising my then fiancé after his deployment, to our wedding yesterday, mike has been there all along the way. Attentiveness and love is put into each event that royalty limousines is a part of. You can truly tell that they care about each individual having a memorable, comfortable experience. With royalty limousines, you are not just a number or another customer, but become a close friend. We are so glad that we always choose royalty limousines.

Daniel · Married on 07/03/2015

My wife and I used Royalty Limousines for our wedding, and we could not have been happier with the experience. I shopped around with several other limo companies before choosing Royalty, and Royalty was the only company that answered their phone in a friendly, welcoming, professional manner. Jen was always very pleasant to speak with, and she made the entire process very simple. I even had trouble receiving her e-mails, and she was incredibly patient waiting for my replies.
    On the day of our wedding, the limo was on time to every single location, it was clean and comfortable, decorated with our wedding colors, and the champagne was cold and delicious! And most important of all, our driver, Mike, was incredibly kind and courteous. He even found my father-in-law’s ring that went missing at one point! He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable, and poured our first glasses of champagne for us. He was absolutely flawless in every aspect of his job.
    And to top it all off, Royalty Limousines was also several hundred dollars less than any other company I spoke to. There is not one single thing I would change about their service, and I can not recommend them highly enough. You will not be disappointed!

• User5192361 · 2+ years ago

Royalty Limousines made my last minute set up so easy! Jen was great to talk to and so kind on the telephone. The driver, Mike, was incredibly professional and kind. The limo looked very cute too, with a little marquee with our names, refreshments, and bows in a matching color scheme. Our photographer noted how kind it was that he pointed out the radio and AC controls and she said, "Most just put you in the car and drive on." Maybe I could have asked about this, but I would prefer if gratuity was included due to the natural craziness of a wedding day.

Annmarie · Married on 11/26/2014

Never had an easier time using a company and never felt at ease as much as we did with them! We have since recommend them to others and used their services for other needs! Thank you!!

Lucy · Married on 07/26/2014

Coming from Minnesota and working with a Chicago transportation company I was a bit nervous. Everything at Royalty limousines was fantastic!! Jen the office manger was very professional and gave us great service!! Mike the driver was awesome!! He made stops and was very respectful of everyone. I would recommend this company for your next wedding!!

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

Royalty Limousines Inc. exceeded my expectations! Jen, the office manager, was very responsive and helpful. This company offers longer regular limousines so we did not have to rent a huge SUV. This saved us a lot of money. We were able to add on time at the last minute with no issue and Jen offered quick responses to any emails I sent. The actual limo driver and service were exceptional as well. The limo driver was early for both of our pick-ups. The driver helped us all in the limo and was very professional. I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a limo for their wedding!

Amie · Married on 07/04/2014

Arrived early, was very professional and friendly. Extremely accommodating and flexible.

Amber · Married on 06/14/2014

The most AMAZING limo service! They showed up early but waited patiently as I continued to take the pictures that I wanted in my hotel. Our driver helped us with our bags, made sure we seated well, made sure we had plenty of beverages. He was in great services and easy to work with! The entire company is! I highly recommend this company. Super affordable and fantastic to work with! Thank you Royalty Limousines! :)

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

Our driver was very professional, nice, patient, and he was on time, which was awesome since we were on such a tight schedule! The company was quick to answer questions and very helpful! The limo was beautiful and they decked it our with our wedding colors and gave us a champagne toast as well. Would highly recommend them!

Jeremy · Married on 01/10/2014

When my wife and I went to check out Royalty Limo for our wedding, we met Mike and he was nothing but amazing with everything. Mike took his time talking to us and showing us the different limo options we had. He never rushed us and made sure we left with all our questions answered, and we knew this was the right company for us!

On the day of the wedding, Mike showed up on time and took care of all the little details, from waiting at the end of the ceremony with a bottle of water for the bride (Before the church pics), to having an umbrella since it was raining, to helping everyone out of the limo. Royalty Limo went above and beyond our expectations and we will use them again the next time we need a limo, I will never look anywhere else.

Maureen · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent service, on time and professional. The limo itself was nicely decorated and stocked with tasty champagne for a toast after the ceremony. Our limo driver was the best. He was very attentive, had wonderful advice to offer throughout the day and you could just tell he had a lot of experience. He even had a very big umbrella handy when it started to drizzle upon our arrival at the church. The limo itself is the cleanest I have seen. Very nice inside and well kept with no limo funk smell you sometimes get with cars that are not routinely kept. This was spotless. We had a wonderful drive that accommodated our wedding party of 14. Will for sure use them again.

Royalty Limousine was very reasonably priced. Our driver was great. I had an all around wonderful experience with the company and the people. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to future brides.

Linda · Married on 08/02/2013

This was one of my favorite vendors to work with, they were very prompt in answering questions through emails, very pleasant on the phone. On the day of our wedding they were early, the limo was beautiful and the driver was great!
    We couldn't of asked for a better limo service. We would highly recommend using them. Thanks Royalty!

Everything was great! They are very professional and the driver was very polite and knew his way around without direction. Our limo was very clean and nicely decorated. We would recommend them to all, great company to work with.

Mike, our driver, was extremely helpful, and patient, with getting us to the three downtown Chicago locations I chose for pictures. He was very friendly and genuinely wanted our day to be special. Jen, in the office, was always helpful and spoke to me as if we had known each other for years. They made the experience very enjoyable and stress-free!

Daniel · Married on 07/19/2013

Mike was awesome! These guys are a first class company. I remember when I first met Mike to check out the limos. I needed a limo for 12 people for my wedding, he knew exactly what I needed. It was the first limo company I had checked out but I knew I did not need to look any further. After having a nice conversation with Mike, I signed the contract and paid the limo in full! If you want, great service for any occasion at a great value Royalty Limo is it!

Angie · Married on 07/14/2013

Everything with Royalty was great! From our initial meet and showing of the limos, throughout our planning the office (Jen) was amazing to work with I cannot thank her enough, all my changes she made everything so easy! Then on our wedding day our drivers Mike & Joe were the best! They arrived early, very polite and they knew all our stops and locations, so we had no worries. Our limos were very beautiful, clean & nicely decorated in our wedding colors. We were very happy with Royalty Limousines and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Ken · Married on 07/13/2013

Royalty provided very professional service and a magnificent vehicle for our wedding day.