Royalty Limousines Reviews

112 Reviews for Royalty Limousines

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Courtney · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly Recommend

Highly recommend Royalty Limousine! Booked the 14 person Limo for a bridal party of 8, it was perfectly spacious! The driver was on time and polite, ready with the champagne toast, which I forgot was part of the service, and a nice surprise! Front desk easy to get a hold of!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ashley Giustino · Married on 09/07/2019

It was a wonderful experience

We had a beyond wonderful experience with Royalty limousines. Our driver (Matt) was extremely nice and helpful. He arrived on time, even earlier. He was professional, and assisted us in and getting out of the vehicle. Matt also tolerates our loud group of women. I would recommend them for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Ashley & Jimmy,
    It was a honor for us to be a part of your very special day, we wish you all the best in the years to come!
    Thanks for the great review, glad you enjoyed everything!

Jen Stahulak
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Grindstaff · Married on 08/02/2019

Wonderful experience!

My husband and I got married this past weekend in a very small ceremony. We had a limo take the ladies to the ceremony and both families back to the reception. The service, right from the initial contact was superb. Jen was very prompt with her responses and thoroughly answered all our questions. We coordinated with Jen do that the day came off without a hitch. The driver took us to three different picture locations in the Arboretum, and had the schedule ahead of time. Mike was courteous and professional, and helped to make the day great!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Elizabeth & Yatin, thank you for the wonderful review, it was truly a pleasure working with you and sharing your very special day! We wish you all the best and hope to service you for all your special events in your beautiful life together!
  • Brittany

Brittany Reynolds · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Totally recommend!

What an amazing experience! The champagne toast as we were leaving the church to head to pictures was photo perfect and we were so impressed by the kindness of our driver. We had control of the radio and the air conditioning, which made for a fun and comfortable ride!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you, glad you enjoyed everything!
    Jen
  • Angela

Angela Frys · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

Royalty Limousine was awesome! The driver helped me get in and out of the limo and was very kind. He also brought us water bottles in the church after the ceremony during the receiving line which was very helpful!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Angela, thank you for the review I will pass it along to your driver Mike. Glad you enjoyed everything, it was a pleasure working with you!

Jen
    Royalty Limousines Inc.

Laura N · Married on 05/17/2019

Exceptional experience

I would highly recommend Royalty Limousines for any event. From my initial phone call with Jen and her excellent customer service and attention to detail to the professionalism of our driver on the day of the event gives me every reason to say they are exceptional in what they do and the service they provide!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Laura,
    It was a pleasure working with you, glad you enjoyed our services.
    Thank you for the wonderful review!

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

We had the most wonderful transportation experience our weddin day. Our driver, Mike, went above and beyond to ensure we were taken care of. We got to all of our stops on time and safe. He was beyond professional. Jen was also an absolute pleasure during the booking process. I would highly recommend Royalty Limousines Inc. for all travel arrangements.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/14/2018

Fantastic service! Our driver (Mike) was on time, flexible, and provided wonderful service. Our limo was fully stocked with everything we needed and decorated so nicely!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Chris · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional, punctual, and great to work with. Will definitely hire again in the future.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Thank you Chris for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you!
    All the best!

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2017

Royalty limousines earned a standing ovation for providing quality service and the flexibility we needed for our meticulous schedule. Would trust them with any special event! Thank you

Sent on 01/20/2018

Cassandra,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day!

Royalty Limousines Inc.

Sue · Married on 09/17/2017

We used Royalty Limos for our daughter's wedding in September and we were extremely pleased. They were on time, professional and car was very clean. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/26/2018

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Thank you Sue for the nice review, it was a pleasure working with you!

Jen, Royalty Limousines

brigid · Married on 09/10/2016

We used Royalty Limousines for our wedding and they were great! Very professional, personable and kept us on schedule. Our driver was so awesome and ended up taking one of my favorite wedding photos of the day. I highly suggest hiring them.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Royalty Limousines's reply:

Brigid, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to share your special day and we love that beautiful photo! Best wishes, Jen - Royalty Limousines

Rebecca · Married on 07/16/2016

OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!! BEST LIMO SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!! My husband Doug and I just used Royalty Limousines for our wedding day this past Saturday, July 16th, and LOVED THEM! We had THE BEST time, and so did our bridal party and my seven-year-old son! Everything about the quality of the service, the friendliness of our driver, Mike, the professionalism of their company, and their strive for excellence cannot be beat!!!! CHOOSE ROYALTY LIMOUSINES!!!! We LOVE them!!!!! You will be SO happy you chose them :D

Sent on 07/21/2016

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I could not have asked for a better limo company to share in our special day. From prom six years ago, surprising my then fiancé after his deployment, to our wedding yesterday, mike has been there all along the way. Attentiveness and love is put into each event that royalty limousines is a part of. You can truly tell that they care about each individual having a memorable, comfortable experience. With royalty limousines, you are not just a number or another customer, but become a close friend. We are so glad that we always choose royalty limousines.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Daniel · Married on 07/03/2015

My wife and I used Royalty Limousines for our wedding, and we could not have been happier with the experience. I shopped around with several other limo companies before choosing Royalty, and Royalty was the only company that answered their phone in a friendly, welcoming, professional manner. Jen was always very pleasant to speak with, and she made the entire process very simple. I even had trouble receiving her e-mails, and she was incredibly patient waiting for my replies.
    On the day of our wedding, the limo was on time to every single location, it was clean and comfortable, decorated with our wedding colors, and the champagne was cold and delicious! And most important of all, our driver, Mike, was incredibly kind and courteous. He even found my father-in-law’s ring that went missing at one point! He made us feel very relaxed and comfortable, and poured our first glasses of champagne for us. He was absolutely flawless in every aspect of his job.
    And to top it all off, Royalty Limousines was also several hundred dollars less than any other company I spoke to. There is not one single thing I would change about their service, and I can not recommend them highly enough. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/31/2015
  • User5192361 · 2+ years ago

Royalty Limousines made my last minute set up so easy! Jen was great to talk to and so kind on the telephone. The driver, Mike, was incredibly professional and kind. The limo looked very cute too, with a little marquee with our names, refreshments, and bows in a matching color scheme. Our photographer noted how kind it was that he pointed out the radio and AC controls and she said, "Most just put you in the car and drive on." Maybe I could have asked about this, but I would prefer if gratuity was included due to the natural craziness of a wedding day.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Annmarie · Married on 11/26/2014

Never had an easier time using a company and never felt at ease as much as we did with them! We have since recommend them to others and used their services for other needs! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lucy · Married on 07/26/2014

Coming from Minnesota and working with a Chicago transportation company I was a bit nervous. Everything at Royalty limousines was fantastic!! Jen the office manger was very professional and gave us great service!! Mike the driver was awesome!! He made stops and was very respectful of everyone. I would recommend this company for your next wedding!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Katie · Married on 07/19/2014

Royalty Limousines Inc. exceeded my expectations! Jen, the office manager, was very responsive and helpful. This company offers longer regular limousines so we did not have to rent a huge SUV. This saved us a lot of money. We were able to add on time at the last minute with no issue and Jen offered quick responses to any emails I sent. The actual limo driver and service were exceptional as well. The limo driver was early for both of our pick-ups. The driver helped us all in the limo and was very professional. I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a limo for their wedding!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Amie · Married on 07/04/2014

Arrived early, was very professional and friendly. Extremely accommodating and flexible.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Amber · Married on 06/14/2014

The most AMAZING limo service! They showed up early but waited patiently as I continued to take the pictures that I wanted in my hotel. Our driver helped us with our bags, made sure we seated well, made sure we had plenty of beverages. He was in great services and easy to work with! The entire company is! I highly recommend this company. Super affordable and fantastic to work with! Thank you Royalty Limousines! :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

Our driver was very professional, nice, patient, and he was on time, which was awesome since we were on such a tight schedule! The company was quick to answer questions and very helpful! The limo was beautiful and they decked it our with our wedding colors and gave us a champagne toast as well. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Jeremy · Married on 01/10/2014

When my wife and I went to check out Royalty Limo for our wedding, we met Mike and he was nothing but amazing with everything. Mike took his time talking to us and showing us the different limo options we had. He never rushed us and made sure we left with all our questions answered, and we knew this was the right company for us!

On the day of the wedding, Mike showed up on time and took care of all the little details, from waiting at the end of the ceremony with a bottle of water for the bride (Before the church pics), to having an umbrella since it was raining, to helping everyone out of the limo. Royalty Limo went above and beyond our expectations and we will use them again the next time we need a limo, I will never look anywhere else.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Maureen · Married on 11/02/2013

Excellent service, on time and professional. The limo itself was nicely decorated and stocked with tasty champagne for a toast after the ceremony. Our limo driver was the best. He was very attentive, had wonderful advice to offer throughout the day and you could just tell he had a lot of experience. He even had a very big umbrella handy when it started to drizzle upon our arrival at the church. The limo itself is the cleanest I have seen. Very nice inside and well kept with no limo funk smell you sometimes get with cars that are not routinely kept. This was spotless. We had a wonderful drive that accommodated our wedding party of 14. Will for sure use them again.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Royalty Limousine was very reasonably priced. Our driver was great. I had an all around wonderful experience with the company and the people. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to future brides.

Sent on 08/21/2013