Royalty Events & Photobooths Reviews

4 | Cape Coral, FL

4 Reviews for Royalty Events & Photobooths

• NARUTO

Naruto Jones · Married on 07/20/2019

We made the right choice!

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Charlie from Royalty Events for our wedding this summer. I can’t say enough about how good our experience was. One of the most important things to us was that people were on the dancefloor consistently and having a great time. I was very concerned as we were starting the search for a wedding DJ that we could find someone who understood the tone we were going for. The second we met Charlie I knew that he “got” us. We were quickly on the same page about the style of music we wanted and more importantly the difference between a reception winning song and one that is played out a cheesy.
    Charlie was exceptionally professional in both interaction and dress, and kept addressing the crowd and my wife and I to a perfect level. The music for the ceremony was executed flawlessly.
    Once we cut the cake, Charlie floored it and never looked back. The dancefloor was shoulder to shoulder for the next few hours, and relatives weeks later were still talking about the song selections and how much fun the dancing was. It was one of the primary factors in making our wedding as much fun as it was, and a night my wife and I will remember forever.
    Please do yourself a favor and reach out to Charlie with Royalty Events.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Charlie

Charlie Lopez · Married on 06/07/2019

We want to be your #1 choice!

Royalty events & photobooths is a full service licensed & insured DJ, lighting and photobooth company with years of experience in club, radio and private performances!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Nina Walton · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding 8.4.18

It was the best time ever. Had a great time. DJ was very professional I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Ashley Weirich · Married on 03/23/2018

Best service

My husband and I went through a lot trying to find a DJ. 2 DJs one backed out and the other just never responded a month before our wedding (which we had contracts with both) DJ Cease was recommended and I can honestly say I am over satisfied with his services. He was very personal, funny, on time, and made sure every one was up out of their seats dancing and having a good time! I’m beyond satisfied with his services and recommend him to everyone. So far he’s done my wedding, our friend’s wedding, and in December will be doing my sister in laws! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!

Sent on 06/07/2019