24 Reviews for Royal Wedding Prague

Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
24 Royal Wedding Prague Reviews

Tim is very professional and reliable person. He tries his best to make things go smoothly. He works on details and stays with you till the last minute. 2 thumbs up.

Profile Picture Rabih , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don’t know where to start. Tim, you and your colleagues have been absolutely amazing. My dream wedding wouldn’t have happened without you. You are professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood my busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a coordinator. I was not stressed at all because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making my wedding a weekend I will never forget. I highly recommend Tim, The Event Planner as a coordinator. Thank you Royal Wedding for everything.

Profile Picture Leyla, 9/30/17, 1 Review
0.6

My wife & I have been to Prague many times & think it is one of the most beautiful places on Earth & couldn’t recommend Prague enough to have a wedding. I also want to say that we are very easy-going people but we expect a service to be good, at least - decent. With that being said, I would NEVER recommend getting married through Royal Wedding.
We chose Royal Wedding because they had good reviews and not only did Tim respond quickly (at least prior to receiving our deposit) but he was able to promise us an OFFICIAL wedding in the Vrtba garden. We hired Royal Wedding, booked our flights & hotel and that is when Tim started to disappoint us repeatedly.
About 45 days before the wedding he told us that we couldn’t have an official wedding in the garden. He told us we would have to get married outside of Prague first & then have a ceremonial wedding in the garden after. We told Tim this was 100% unacceptable but he didn’t seem to care & kept making up excuses & even missed scheduled skype meetings.
When asking Tim about other services such as photographers, restaurants, flowers, etc. Tim only sent us a few links that anyone could've googled. He doesn’t have any brochures to send his clients. We found out after contacting a few photographers that Tim charges a much higher price if he books them for you.
In terms of helping us with the wedding, we never even met Tim until the day after our wedding when it was all said & done, or Kirill who was supposed to help us with our documents. Instead Tim had his event DJ, Bogdan do all of the work. Our registration at the Police station not only took an entire morning but it was extremely stressful because Tim didn’t supply Bogdan with all the appropriate paperwork & we ended up paying a $50 fine. These are just a few of the issues we had.
I hope that Royal Wedding learns from their mistakes & starts treating their clients with respect, fulfilling their obligations & providing them with the services they paid for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brian, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was not the easiest bride to work with. I had a very limited stopover in Prague with only a two-day window for a wedding date. To make things difficult again I was waiting on overseas documents. The staff at Royal Wedding Prague did everything possible to ensure the day was successful. We were met at the airport. Assisted at immigration with our pre-marriage paperwork and given our itinerary on what would be happening the following day. On our Wedding day they arrived on time, escorted us to a beautiful little converted church in West-Prague. This was an addon to our day as I only sent them our papers less than a couple of weeks prior to our big day. The service was beautiful, professional and a truly memorable day. After the service we were taken to the Klementinum Hall for another service. It was beautiful and my photos are amazing! Thank you for everything. It is a day I look back on with great happiness and will always remember.

Photos
Profile Picture Kaycee, 9/1/17, 1 Review
2.8

We read some good reviews and thought we would go with Royal Wedding. Booked the basic package for just us two. Tim was nice when we exchanged Emails. He would always answer but did not tell me when exactly all the paperwork was needed for. Only on my behalf when I asked he then wanted everything straight away. After all papers were handed in They went thru all the papers and said all was ok. Later there was something missing, we had to get then. I had to pay extra because I needed one more document. And Because of that it was pushing it , and in the end the week of our wedding on a Tuesday we been told our wedding day was brought forward a day early, instead of Saturday now Friday!!!!!! We were flexibel but I was very disappointed. Everyone chooses their wedding day for a reason . They said the registry office did this. Very wired. No offers for help because obviously hair and make up was booked month before. I managed in the end on my own. Asked about witnesses to the marriage we always said we needed two because we are on our own. At the reception only Kiril turned up and we had to get our Makeup artist to join in. My husband is English and lives abroad and I am German and live in Germany. We needed 2 wedding certificates of course because we do not live together at the minute and have to present our certificates to each of our countries authorities. Again I had to pay extra because they only issued one in English. I cannot recommend someone who is not even able to keep the wedding date and only responds when you ask something and not feed you information before hand. Tim seems very nice , Kyril does his duty but emotionless. If you get the chance try a different agency. The wedding itself was superb. They are very sweet and have nice words for the ceremony in the Old Town Hall in Prague.

Profile Picture S, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose Royal Wedding Prague as we both live abroad (despite I am Czech and my husband Chilean) but didn't have much time and idea what to do and hardly organise wedding from the distance. So we had to pass all stress to Tim who was very responsive to emails, sorted out all paperwork and helped us to organise our special day in Rose garden at Konopiste castle. They made it really easy for us and hassle free and we strongly recommend to other couples planning the wedding in Czech Republic.

Profile Picture Vladimira, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tim was very generous with his time and made a lot of effort to help us, especially considering that we had a small wedding. He is very polite and can communicate perfectly in English. He also always accommodated us by Skyping or responding to emails. Sometimes he might run late because he is planning for many weddings, but he never fails to deliver what he promised or what we had agreed on. He provided us with very good follow up, was extremely professional, and he always has a smiling face that has things under control.

Communication on the wedding day and just before was impeccable: he was very responsive to our calls in case anything should come up, or if we had a question we hadn't thought of. Even issues that were pending until the last minute were handled very responsibly by Tim and his team. He is extremely flexible and trustworthy. I'm already recommending him to friends who want to renew vows or to those who want to have their wedding in Prague. Thanks, Tim for making our special day such a success!

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

My partner is from England and I am from Australia and Royal Wedding Prague made the whole process of getting married in Prague simple and pain free. We opted for a very simple elopement package in the Old Town Hall, but at no point did it feel rushed or second rate. The organisers were professional and helpful and were able to help us with everything we needed. Our day was just as special as we'd hoped it would be, the venue was beautiful and the ceremony was meaningful and romantic. I would very much recommend Royal Wedding to anyone who was looking for a great planner in Prague.

Profile Picture Kate, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We chose Royal Wedding Prague for my daughters wedding in December 2016. Everything was top notch! Tim and Cyril went above and beyond to help us. The minister that preformed the ceremony was a wonderful friendly man. The church was beautiful, the pianist was excellent. My daughter and son in law also requested to take photos in the library and the setting was beautiful. We did use the photographer that was affiliated with Royal Weddings and he did wonderful. It was a magical wedding all thanks to Tim and Cyril. I am a travel agent and book many destination weddings and this was the easiest and personally I think it was the best wedding venue

Profile Picture erin, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are a couple from Canada. We chose Royal Wedding to organize our entire wedding in Prague. They made it really easy and hassle free for us. Everything was well planned starting from arranging the transportation to the Chateau to the activities at the wedding. Timur stayed in touch with us throughout the entire time 3 months before the wedding. The highlight of the wedding was the fireworks!!Absolutely amazing and strongly suggested to other couples planning their wedding!!!
Thank you Timir and the Team!

Profile Picture Yulia, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Let me start that we absolutely recommend Royal Wedding as your wedding planning agency. Now lets get into a little more details: We've had our wedding in August of 2016. We've started looking for wedding planners approximately 1 year prior to the wedding and have looked at a very big number of planners available, RoyalWedding stood out to us right away due to fast and detailed responses to our emails as well as good value for the offered services. We seemed to strike a good understanding right away with Timur and further communication was very seamless.
All services that were recommended by the agency were very reasonably priced and delivered 10 out of 10 service on the day of the wedding. We would like to especially note the music trio for the ceremony; dessert/cake vendor; florist; caterer; fireworks (fireworks were out of this world!!! Something that you would expect to see on a national holiday type thing, simply blew our mind).

On the day of the wedding the communication was great as well, we were faced with several challenges due to weather and Timur and his team solved everything very efficiently and with minimum involvement required from our side. The ceremony was beautiful, the banquet hall setup was astounding, the organization on point throughout the entire day.
All in all I'm giving full thumbs up to the team and would be delighted to work with them again!

Profile Picture Alexei, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Excellence in all they do and in the same time very personalised and human approach!
1. Stayed in touch all the time and explained everything in details, knew exactly how the procedures are in our countries (Russia, Israel)
2. Took us by the hand to all the bureaucracy places, made it fast and swift
3. Were very attentive to our additional needs, helped us to obtain the marriage certificate ahead of time
4. Just very very cool people, speaking both English and Russian splendidly

Profile Picture Alisa, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You won't find a more dedicated team for destination weddings in Prague. Very responsive, handled all the paperwork together, and organized a magical day.

Profile Picture Jake, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had my destination wedding in Prague through Royal Wedding and they were FANTASTIC! I had trouble finding any reviews online prior to the wedding and was nervous about my selection right up to the day of the wedding! But everyone was great and the day far exceeded my expectations...and my expectations were pretty lofty. Tim was my contact throughout the roughly 4 month planning process, however his associate Cyril was our go-to for the two days and he was so helpful...even taught us how to work the Prague tram system! I hired Martina to do my hair and makeup, but her business partner Klara was the one to actually do it and she was great...didn't speak much English, but did an exceptional job with my hair and makeup (I had previously sent pictures of what I wanted via email to Martina, so the language barrier was no issue). I went with Constantin (Alibric Studio) as the photographer and he was amazing. My fiance and I were eloping so we were announcing our wedding through a website we created and Constantin sent me 5 pictures from the wedding day by the next morning so that I could post them to the website. I went with the videographer team led by Grigory. They were also great to work with and sent me the video of the ceremony within a day or so. Royal Wedding arranged for the ceremony to be officiated by Mikal (I probably have the spelling incorrect) and set up for us to meet with him over coffee prior to the ceremony. He was extremely friendly and personable and somehow after only a half hour or so of meeting with us, he was able to put together a beautiful dialogue for the ceremony. I cannot praise the team at Royal Wedding enough. Contact me for any additional details, tips, pictures, etc.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

We booked our wedding in Prague in June 2016, and I can unequivocally say that Tim orchestrated an unbelievably memorable experience.
The location couldn't have been more beautiful, the accoutrements and incidentals gave us nearly limitless design freedom and an unmatched richness of experience, and the Royal Wedding team worked together to secure top-notch vendors for everything that we needed.
From the venue to the music to the officiant to the cake and all the other components, it could not have been more spectacular!
Cheers team

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/3/16, 1 Review
2.8

We were very nervous about booking with Royal Weddings because at the time, it did not have very many reviews despite being in business for several years. We ultimately chose the company for the price and the availability on the day requested. The positive was the location was beautiful and as advertised. The negatives are that communication was inconsistent, my makeup and hair did not come out well, and the photographer seemed to half ass the job. I have only one photo I show people from that day which is a shame. From my end, I gave input and direction but was not bridezilla. I think it is very hard to get things right with a short amount of time and when you are communicating from different countries. If I were to do it again, I would have picked a location closer to us where I could of spent more time picking the people who would be assisting us.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Officiant, Wedding Planning

The team was professional and was prepared to assist where they can. Some of the information we were not aware of such as the car and confetti restrictions at the castle where we got married, we were not informed until on the day of the wedding. The team did their job well otherwise. We had a expectation and requirement and that was met and delivered.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Destination, Ceremony

Royal Wedding Prague made this day very special, everything was made in time, with a lot of attention to details before and during the wedding. This included the venue of the hairdresser and the last-minute dress preparations (!!!)
The ceremony was unique and beautiful; decorations and music were amazing. We had a lot of chance to have Royal Wedding Prague as our wedding planner. Thanks to them every moment was exceptional. We were offered a great tour in Prague with photo and video sessions. The cocktail took place in an amazing privatized garden with a live classic music (excellent!) and living doves (!!!) Champaigne and delicious canapés for all tastes were at rendez-vous.
Wedding dinner was also oganized in a very romantic place with a river view; the service was excellent and the menu delicious.
I would like to give my special thanks to Timur, who was supporting the whole organizational process from the beginning to the end, who understood perfectly what we were waiting for and who succeed to realize our dream wedding. Thank you again Timur and Royal Wedding Prague!

Profile Picture Vera, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious

I found Tim from Royal Wedding through Instagram. I was really nervous and unsure because I was located in the states and he is located in Prague, Czech Republic. My husband and I were looking to elope in a gorgeous beautiful city. We tried to contact people in Amalfi Coast, and didn't really get a response. When we contact Tim, he responded right away, plus his website was very helpful. Most communications with Tim were through e-mail. While there were a couple of snafus along the way, Tim helped us find a wonderful photographer (Kurt Vinion) and found a baker to make us a very delicious small wedding cake. He booked us a great restaurant for our wedding dinner. If you're looking for something simple and quick, Tim is your guy. Very responsive and will coordinate your requests for you. We had a small ceremony in Vrtbovska Garden, if you want a ceremony in Old Town hall be sure to book it 6-8 months in advance. If you want pics at the Astronomical clock, I suggest you do it early in the morning when there are no crowds. We asked for Fireworks at the end of our evening and Boy did he Deliver! It was much more than we expected! Thanks Tim!

Profile Picture Julie, 9/9/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Non-Religious
4.7

We would like to recommend "Royal Wedding" services, thanks to them and thier proffesionalism we enjoyed a marvelous day. We always had an adequate information and the proccess if the wedding planning was perfectly executed. In general the prices of the wedding services companies in Prague are not that cheap, but Royal Wedding have excellent prices for excellent services. Thank you Royal Wedding and thank you Tim.

Profile Picture Oleg and Ana, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.3

The wedding ceremony was perfect and everything went according to plan. I didn't give it 5 stars only because before the wedding, the wedding planner that I was in contac with with not answer to my emails, that was very stressful. Later I found out that she was not working in the company anymore. After that, everything went well and Tim made his best to help us with everything I needed. My husband is handicapped and the driver and everybody really helps us thru the day. I recommend they're services.

Profile Picture Lorena, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Had a great experience with this company. Very professional and polite ! Thanks so much again !!!

Profile Picture Bryan , 7/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Civil

Many thanks for the Royal Wedding team that gave us the most memorable day of our lives! We did not bother with anything and enjoyed magical moments of happiness! Absolutely all the organizational issues were covered by Royal Wedding.

The warm and friendly attitude of all vendors who were with us on this day, very impressed - thank you all guys)) you've created for us our fairy tale with an awesome warm atmosphere!

Special thanks to Fiona and with her help we have discovered one of the most favorite places in Prague - French pastry shop)) This romantic place is hard to forget!

Prague - this is the best place for making dreams come true!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Flowers, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake

Thanks Royal Wedding for organizing my wedding ceremony. I don't need to worry about anything from my side (Hong Kong). Special thanks to Tim who helped us a lot, very responsible.

Profile Picture Terry, 6/21/13, 1 Review