London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Royal Wedding Prague

We at Royal Weddings specialize in planning wedding ceremonies in Prague and Czech Republic for couples from around the globe. Our team will tailor your wedding and ceremony in the most romantic and beautiful settings Prague and the Czech Republic have to offer.

Follow Royal Wedding Prague on

Royal Wedding Prague 5
Royal Wedding Prague 6
Royal Wedding Prague 7

Rabih · Married on 10/07/2017

Tim is very professional and reliable person. He tries his best to make things go smoothly. He works on details and stays with you till the last minute. 2 thumbs up.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leyla · Married on 09/30/2017

I don’t know where to start. Tim, you and your colleagues have been absolutely amazing. My dream wedding wouldn’t have happened without you. You are professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with you. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, you were always there with great advice. You understood my busy schedule and made the wedding planning process easy. I don't know how anyone plans a wedding without a coordinator. I was not stressed at all because I knew you had everything under control and every detail covered. Thank you for making my wedding a weekend I will never forget. I highly recommend Tim, The Event Planner as a coordinator. Thank you Royal Wedding for everything.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Kaycee · Married on 09/01/2017

I was not the easiest bride to work with. I had a very limited stopover in Prague with only a two-day window for a wedding date. To make things difficult again I was waiting on overseas documents. The staff at Royal Wedding Prague did everything possible to ensure the day was successful. We were met at the airport. Assisted at immigration with our pre-marriage paperwork and given our itinerary on what would be happening the following day. On our Wedding day they arrived on time, escorted us to a beautiful little converted church in West-Prague. This was an addon to our day as I only sent them our papers less than a couple of weeks prior to our big day. The service was beautiful, professional and a truly memorable day. After the service we were taken to the Klementinum Hall for another service. It was beautiful and my photos are amazing! Thank you for everything. It is a day I look back on with great happiness and will always remember.

Sent on 11/29/2017

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5