Royal Restrooms of California Reviews

5 | Livermore, CA

5 Reviews for Royal Restrooms of California

These bathrooms are amazing!!! We had our wedding in a backyard for 140 people for over 10hrs and a 3 stall was perfect. It was airconditioned and roomy.. even for me and my wedding dress. I would highly recommend their service for bathroom service. Everyone loved and appreciated the extra touch of these high end restrooms.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Courtney · Married on 08/03/2012

they were so nice and answered all questions i have at a very timely fashion. They came and set up the bathroom and explained how to use it and where the supplies were. They were very friendly and showed up at the time that had told us! People are still talking about how amazing the restrooms are! Thanks you so much

Sent on 05/17/2013

Erin · Married on 09/10/2011

The customer service was great as well as the product. My guests are still telling me how great the restroom trailer was! It was classy and set up very well. I was very pleased!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Joann · Married on 09/30/2007

Kristin was awesome! She helped me all the way (more than 6 mons), and we rented a very nice bathroom for the guests. Our guests were very impressed with this trailer like, air-conditioned, nice looking bathroom. She went far and beyond to give me a very competitive price. They came to set up, taught our wedding coordinator how to operate (which is very minimal) the day before the wedding, the came pick up the day after the wedding. Super smooth and great customer service. We were so luckily to have Kristin to help us.

Sent on 11/12/2008