Royal Garden Banquets Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Alicia
    Alicia Married on 07/10/2021

Superior service!

Everything was Superior from the Beginning to the end Its was Great Food, Service, Bar, Ambience, Servers and Security!
  • Brianna
    Brianna S. Married on 09/09/2020

Everything was beautiful

We just hosted our wedding at Royal Garden Banquets, everything was amazing, food, drinks, service. We are glad we decided to go with them, the coordinator Diego and all the staff is amazing.
    Karina A. Married on 05/04/2019

May the forth be with you...

We did had a very last minute wedding scheduled and they had a cancelation for that very date and they were so kind to help us plan something so quick. We had a star wars theme and they did manage to help us achieve it. During the party, something was missing but they quickly helped us resolved it! We had many seat rearrangements and they understood and always made the changes. Great place and friendly staff.

Royal Garden Banquets's reply:

Karina,

Congratulations again! Thanks for hosting your wedding at our venue. Best wishes,
    Diego E
  • Ale
    Ale S. Married on 04/26/2019

Great service

Food and service was great. All services provided were excellent and exceeded expectations.
    Cari C. Married on 04/13/2019

Perfect, one stop shop!

Beautiful venue, decorations perfect. The area perfect, parking perfect. The food was so good, the wait staff and management, beyond super helpful.
    I have to say they had everything I could’ve ever asked for, my daughter had her Sweet 16 here and it was truly perfect.
    We were able to get a package that included linens, centerpieces, lightning.
    The bathrooms were clean and redone.
  • F
    Fanny Married on 09/29/2013

Great Experience!

I am glad we chose Royal Garden Banquets. Everything was fantastic, from the food to the beautiful decoration. All my guests like the venue, food and Dj. Diego the manager is amazing! Highly recommended
    Eduardo F. Married on 06/22/2019

Royal Garden Banquets

Small salad and dinner portions. Salad was served to guest on small saucer that would be used for coffee. Dinner entrees we’re not any better. Chicken breast was small the mashed potatoes were less then an ice scream scoop in size. FYI If you get premium liquor package make sure to tell all your guest ask for liquor by name or they will give cheap liquor. Inconsistent service at bar. We had over 100 guest and most of time only had 1 bartender.

Royal Garden Banquets's reply:

Dear Eduardo,

Thank you for your feedback as we take it very seriously, otherwise we don't have an opportunity to improve. I do have to say I am surprised as I was present at your event as the night bartender and I asked you multiple times how things were going during the event, at the end of the event and on a different day when you picked up your deposit. You told me there were no complaints at all times. I believe as you are aware that all of this has to do with our staff finding your under age son drinking alcohol and we asked him to stop as well as having one of our security guards monitor his table area after the findings to ensure nobody underage was drinking. I understand it can be upsetting for you since it is a private event. We take this matter very seriously and it is our duty under the states's law to not permit underage drinking at our venue. We also explained this rule to you before signing the contract as we want to make sure our clients event is as pleasing as possible.