Royal Beats DJ Services Reviews

Royal Beats DJ Services 3
Royal Beats DJ Services 4
Royal Beats DJ Services 5

Lisa · Married on 08/05/2017

Stephanie Rivkin of Royal Beats DJ Services just DJ'd our Jack-N-Jill and I must say that she did not disappoint! She was early, set-up and got right to it, very personable, made every announcement asked of her and even some suggestions that were very helpful! She is also our DJ for our upcoming wedding on 11/11, which I'm sure she will be fantastic! Two thumbs up from the soon to be Guarda's!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Lisa ♡ thank you so much! I'm looking forward to partying with you guys again in November!

Sherilyn · Married on 07/29/2017

My wife and I got married in East Lyme, Connecticut and Stephanie was our DJ. We couldn't say enough about how happy we were with our reception, in large part because the music was done so well. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting us on how fun the dance was and Stephanie did an amazing job reading the crowd to keep everyone on their feet dancing. She was so easy to work with prior to the wedding as well. We gave her a short list of songs we wanted to hear but largely left the rest up to her and she really hit it out of the park. We would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thanks so much for your review and for hiring me to be part of your special day! I specifically remember your beautiful wedding venue and what beautiful brides you both made! ♡

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2017

We had to plan our wedding from out of state. She was able to meet with us just less than a week before our wedding and she did great. I highly recommend her. We, along with our guests, were able to request songs and thoroughly enjoyed the ones she chose to play when we weren’t requesting a specific one. Everyone had a great time and many of our guests complimented our choice in hiring her at the end of the night.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! Best wishes to you in the new year and this holiday season!
  • MeetTheHamiltons

Christina · Married on 04/30/2017

Stephanie did a great job for our wedding!!! She was very professional, answered any questions we had in a timely manner! Will definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so Much Christina!

Bill · Married on 04/15/2017

Very professional and kept everyone on the dance floor !!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you for your review!!
  • leann

leann · Married on 10/23/2016

We used Stephanie for a karaoke cocktail hour at our wedding and she did an amazing job! I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Thank you Leann!!

Eric · Married on 07/09/2016

Stephanie did an amazing job with our wedding - the dance floor was packed all night! From the beginning she was incredibly engaged and responsive, always going the extra mile to take care of our needs. As an emcee she gave life to our reception with her charisma and creativity. Everyone loved her song picks and transitions - we never realized "The Horah" could transition so well into "The Time Warp"!

On a more recent occasion, when our DJ for a high school prom canceled at the last minute, we called Stephanie and while she was not available that night, she generously reached out to her network and found us someone who could fill in. Stephanie is a gem of a person and an incredible professional to work with.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Krystal · Married on 02/14/2016

I used this company for my 2.14.16 wedding. Being a professional Sales Person / Meeting planner I will say Royal Beats / Stephanie Rivkin is highly professional, detail oriented, flexible, and was such a pleasure to work with. She met with me and My Fiance to discuss our playlist, gather our expectations and anticipated my needs well in advance. Her accomplishments speak for themselves. Thank you Stephanie!!!!! XOXOXO

Sent on 09/27/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Krystal, Thank you for your review and for trusting me with the music on your special day :) Ill never forget your Valentine's Day wedding! You were The Perfect Bride, a pleasure to work with!

Christina · Married on 05/19/2014

DJ Stardust was beautiful to work with.Kept crowd moving,took requests with ease,and promoted our raffles throughout the night not missing a beat.She handled our games professionally and helped to figure out what we didn't factor in........VERY appreciative for her knowledge in the areas where we had no clue......AND ALL THAT WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE!!!if there were 10 ☆'s she would get them!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much for your awesome review :) We appreciate it!!!

Bill · Married on 03/03/2018

Awesome job. Consummate professional who orchestrates a great party

Sent on 04/09/2018

Royal Beats DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Bill! I appreciate your feedback! Please keep me in mind for any future events :)