Row 24 Events and Productions Reviews

10 | Chicago, IL

10 Reviews for Row 24 Events and Productions

• Susan

Susan Andrews · Married on 07/10/2020

Great venue, great event.

We liked that it was not was the typical ballroom, I'm an event planner and my husband speaks at conferences frequently. Everything about a ballroom reminded us of conventions and work. Row 24 was small enough to seem very intimate for our group of about 85-90 people. We were married upstairs and had the reception downstairs and it was perfect. Great ambiance, great service! Highly recommend

Sent on 12/10/2019

Summer · Married on 05/06/2018

Incredible venue. Dana and Chris are amazing venue owners and coordinators. I knew I was in good hands the moment I chose their venue. Everyone was talking about the venue at my wedding reception and how beautiful it was.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lisa Harmon · Married on 02/03/2018

Amazing!

This is long overdue… Our wedding at Row 24 was amazing!!!
    It has been almost a year and we still have people commenting on the venue. We have also had people inquire for their own party use. The venue is gorgeous and unique but what truly sets this venue apart are the owners. They are wonderfully accommodating, understanding, and make great partners for your day. They worked with our planners as well as us to make sure the things we wanted happened. I can’t rave enough about these two people who also got married in their own venue. We would recommend them as partners and their venue without question and even that doesn’t seem like thanks enough for the most wonderful day!

Mark & Lisa Harmon

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 12/31/2017

The Best Day Ever!

Being the very first wedding at Row 24 we broke it in for everyone else!! We danced the night away under the beautiful chandelier. With huge families and tons of friends we sat our guests on both levels with a sweet heart table at the front of the room under our beautiful Instagram neon wall. IT SURE WAS ALL DREAM!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Row 24 is an AMAZING venue! This chic-urban style loft with beautiful exposed brick, STUNNING chandelier, and wonderful owners make Row 24 an absolutely incredible venue for any event. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Eugene · Married on 07/22/2017

First the owners are very professional and treated my event like it was their own. The assisted with not only the venue accommodations but offered a number of referrals to assist with the other aspects of the event I needed. They were extremely accommodating allowing us 2 opportunities to walk through the venue to envision what all we were going to do. At the walkthrough they went so far as to even offer ideas on best setup for the best experience. Lastly, the venue is beautiful and all my guests were thoroughly impressed right when they walked in the doors. Love the Fountain's (the owners) and love this venue!

Sent on 07/31/2017

S · Married on 06/04/2017

Had my baby shower here and it was perfect!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jayme · Married on 05/20/2017

I was the matron of honor in a wedding at Row 24. The owners were so accommodating and flexible with anything we needed. Would definitely come back for future events.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Row 24 is an absolute godsend. It had the perfect location! I wanted to be close to downtown but not be charged an arm and a leg, and this was the answer. It's even close to the interstate for all my out-of-towners, and there was plenty of free street parking around, so I didn't even need to use the parking lot they offered. It is a warm and intimate environment while remaining dazzling and impressive. From the moment I walked in, my jaw dropped. The layout is so different and gave me the opportunity to use the space however I wanted! The management is really thoughtful and supportive, and all the venue's staff members were incredibly kind and professional. This venue worked with everything I wanted to do, and truly made the event a success.

Sent on 09/11/2018

katrina · Married on 12/02/2017

Gorgeously Designed Event Space! Let me start off by saying that I have a new found love for ROW 24! My husband and I had our 10th year anniversary party at this venue. My original venue cancelled the week of our event, so we reached out to ROW 24. Chris and Dana were able to accommodate us and helped us bring our event to LIFE in literally 6 days. Dana and Chris were so flexible and worked with our vendors to ensure our event was perfect! Their staff (bartenders, barback,coat check,security, etc) were very professional and attentive to the needs of my guests. The exposed brick walls, loft ceilings, the old school hip hop lyrics on the walls, and the second floor view of the chandler that overlooks the first floor gives this space its beautiful character. If you're looking for a space in the South Loop, this is the place for you!

Sent on 06/20/2018