Roundtable Media Reviews

9 | Atlanta, GA

9 Reviews for Roundtable Media

Jeremy · Married on 09/21/2013

Ben was great!!!! Good camera skills made our wedding a day to remember.

Gerry · Married on 10/30/2012

Ben did such a great job at our wedding reception. He was extremely professional, prompt and courteous. I would definitely recommend him for any event, whether it be wedding, dance, or just video of the family. All around great person to work with. I am very satisfied with the choice I made! I will for sure return for his services.

Leigh · Married on 04/16/2011

It was a pleasure working with Ben. Very courteous and professional. You could tell he really enjoyed his job!

Laurie · Married on 05/15/2010

Ben provided a beautiful and professionally done video of the wedding. We were very pleased with the quality and he is so firendly and easy to work with.

• User5132763 · event on: 05/02/2015

Ben was great. He came recommended for DJ and other services for our 20 year high school reunion.

4.2
      3.0

Ben Goss and his team were great! I haven't seen the final cut of our video footage yet, but I am excited to see how good it will look.

The only thing I was disappointed in was his inability to arrive by 3pm for our 5pm ceremony. My husband and I had our first look then and it would have been nice to have it on video.

Otherwise, I highly recommend him!

• User3263275 · event on: 03/30/2013

3.8
      3.5
      2.5
      3.5

Mr. Goss was a great DJ and knew how to make people go on the dance floor. It was nice of him to download music specific to the event

Aaron · Married on 11/24/2012

2.0
      0.5

Ben was very easy to schedule with and looked like he knew what he was doing the whole time. Friendly, the whole deal. But post wedding was not the same. Not only did it take months to get the videos, but the reception DVD was very stretched. Once we informed him on this he eventually sent out another DVD that was not-as-stretched. Too add on that, the quality is still not that great (we did get the SD package). Just goes to show that you get what you pay for.

Carrie · Married on 05/01/2015

0.0

The service before the wedding was professional and quick to respond. After the wedding was a nightmare:
    5/1/15 Wedding Day
    6/11/15 I emailed asking the status (This was the due date according to the contract we both signed).
    6/12/15 He emailed saying the video was almost finished and it would be done by the end of next week.
    6/29/15 I emailed to see if the video had been mailed.
    6/29/15 He emailed saying he was still working on the DVD and would have it finished by the weekend.
    7/21/15 I emailed to check the status.
    7/24/15 He emailed saying his computer had a virus so he couldn’t work, but hopefully he would have it ready to go first of next week.
    8/3/15 I emailed checking the status. NO RESPONSE.
    8/6/15 I emailed stating the contract said 4-6 weeks and it has now been 14 weeks and still nothing.
    8/10/15 He emailed with more virus excuses and said he would know more toward the middle of the week and would give me an exact completion date.
    8/14/15 I emailed checking the status.
    8/17/15 He emailed saying his computer was fixed and the DVD’s would be finished this week. He asked if we wanted regular DVDs, Blue Ray or one of each.
    8/18/15 I emailed to say one of each.
    8/28/15 He emailed to say he mailed the regular DVD, but was out of Blue Ray discs and would have to get more and send it later.
    8/29/15 FINALLY got the DVD in the mail after 17 weeks (3 months). Watched it and noticed the volume was fading in and out throughout the video. (Also note, the quality was very poor. It looked like a home video, not professional.)
    9/1/15 I emailed him to let him know about the volume issue.
    9/14/15 He emailed back saying he would fix it and send the DVD and Blue Ray out this week.
    9/28/15 I emailed him to say it has been 5 MONTHS and we are still waiting. What is going on? NO RESPONSE.
    10/7/15 I filed a claim with Paypal.