Rossmoor Pastries Reviews

Rossmoor Pastries 6
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Great cake!

Great wedding cake. They have lots of flavors to choose from and designs. They were great to work with! I highly recommend.

Marlene · Married on 04/15/2018

The desserts were beautiful and delicious! I got a LOT of compliments on them. After the wedding, most people commented on the desserts and the food we provided. We decided to get a small two tier cake with dulce de leche and marble cake (fed up to 36 people). The cake was $150 plus the delivery fee to Newport beach. We also got a lot of desserts. We really wanted a variety. Overall, including the delivery fee, we paid less than $500.

3 dz big cupcakes (Vanilla, chocolate, and Strawberry Bliss)
    2 dz mini cupcakes (Oreo and California Sunrise)
    2 dz chocolate covered strawberries
    1.5 dz fruit tarts
    20 mini 3" cakes (Raspberry cheesecake, New York cheesecake, carrot cake, dulce de leche, and oreo)

Rossmoor Pastries 7
    Rossmoor Pastries 8
    Rossmoor Pastries 9
    Rossmoor Pastries 10
    Rossmoor Pastries 11
    Rossmoor Pastries 12

Suvin · Married on 01/20/2018

Rossmoor is the best! A special shout out to Ron.
    Thank you for making our experience so enjoyable. They customized our cake to our liking. They are very professional and organized, we were easily able to get the exact shape, color, and style.
    Now for the important part, the flavor! They were flexible and friendly in scheduling us in for a tasting so we could get the exact flavor we were looking for. With their great selection, flexibility, and knowledge, we were able to get exactly what we wanted. I could not think of a better place for your cake needs.
    Thanks again Ron and the whole team at Rossmoor

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2017

Our wedding package included a cake from Rossmoor Pastries and we couldn’t have been happier! The whole process was super easy and even though they’re a big bakery you get a lot of personal attention. There are so many great flavors and designs to choose from that it took some time for us to narrow it down. They even let you have cupcakes, pastries or a combination of everything as part of the package! We decided on a small two tier cake, some mini cupcakes and a couple dozen pastries. Our guests loved the variety of delicious sweets!

Christine & Caleb · Married on 11/26/2016

We ordered our cake through Rossmoor pastries as part of our wedding package. We could have chosen another bakery but the reviews for this place were good. It was easy to make an appointment and we didn't spend long choosing the flavors and design. The cake was gorgeous - love the silver details on the top of the cake. It was EXACTLY how I wanted my cake to look like. In terms of flavor, we choose white/chocolate/white with raspberry creme. it wasn't too sweet :). HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Jason · Married on 10/08/2016

REALTALK - you can spend a hundred hours shopping for wedding cake bakeries. You don't need to - just go here. It's a warehouse. It's industrial. These people are not fucking around. You walk in there and you can tell they know what's going on. Just crushing the wedding cake game - there is no reason to use anyone else. Our cake appointment was clear and concise with plenty of samples and an informative and insightful sales lady. They ain't using a bunch of weak ass ingredients that you typically get at weddings where the cake is secretly gross - they are using high quality stuff that is delicious. We got some multi-tiered almond butter cream bullshit I don't even know what it is. But everyone lost their shit at the wedding about how great the cake was. Tasted amazing - best wedding cake I've had. Some kinda fruit layer in one of the tiers I don't even know. It looked fantastic - we got married at the Aquarium and they did a whole underwater coral themed cake thing with fish and sea creatures and shit. It looked amazing. People couldn't handle it. Photo swarm. Delivery, setup, they did all that; I didn't even need to talk to anyone on the phone - just magically showed up. Look you pretty much have two options for the cake game in the LBC - you get some scrub ass bullshit, or you get Rossmoor's to run it. 5 stars.

ashlei · Married on 03/11/2016

I have enjoyed working with I believe her name is Tiffany at Rossmoor! She is always very helpful and polite! I have been in to change my cake 3 times...I believe I have just what I want now lol. Each and every time, she was very patient with me and also gave me suggestions. Their cakes and desserts are GREAT!

Amber · Married on 11/22/2015

From the initial phone call to set up the cake tasting appointment, to the time of delivery, Rossmor provided Amazing customer service. I have used Rossmor for the past 10 years, and not once have they let me down.

• Juan

Juan · Married on 11/13/2015

Our venue, Hotel Maya, worked with Rossmoor Pastries to provide an excellent cake for our wedding. Looked great and matched our request. Tasted even better.

They are very professional. The cake was delicious. The price was reasonable. Highly Recommended!!

Amber · Married on 08/29/2015

Our cake was DELICIOUSSSS. The girls at Rossmoor were all so kind and very helpful. Thank you!

Rossmoor is excellent. The representative sat with us and made sure our cake was exactly the way we'd want it. It turned out excellent; all the guests loved the cake (thought it was beautiful and delicious), and we still had tons of delicious left-overs.

Beatriz · Married on 06/13/2015

We got our wedding cake from them since our wedding venue Included the cake in our package. Everyone at Rossmoor was very helpful and on our cake tasting meeting the person helping us was very professional and helpful. I felt comfortable talking to her and we where very happy with the selection we made. I wish i could remember her name :( On our wedding day my wedding cake looked just how I envisioned it and I was very happy with it. Believe me when I say there cakes taste so good lol!! Thank you Rossmoor :)

Susan · Married on 10/03/2014

The wedding package I booked with Hornblower Cruises included our cake from Rossmoor Pastries. I was initially nervous about using a bakery that was over 20 miles from the wedding venue, but didn't have a choice. Retrospectively, I am SO glad I didn't!

I scheduled our tasting (which included upgrades to flavors) with very little effort. The various employees I spoke with over the course of our contract were always helpful and pleasant.

The tasting was a wonderful experience. Every combination was AMAZING! They made sure we had plenty of coffee and water (you are pounding through the sugar!) and were comfortable throughout. The samples were super generous in size and we ended up leaving a LOT of cake behind. The cake, the fillings and icings were all so delicious!

Charlie, the owner, came out to help as we had some new and unique ideas we needed input on. He was very honest in indicating up front that what we intended was going to be very costly. He also gave us alternative means to accomplish the same look without the added expense. We ended up going with what we wanted regardless of expense, but it was so nice to deal with someone who wasn't trying to upsell us. We chose banana cake, baileys filling for one layer and chocolate cake, tiramisu for the other, both covered in marzipan.

Rossmoor Pastries did a truly outstanding job! Our cake was a masterpiece of moist delicious cake and filing with a custom marzipan icing that everyone raved about. It was beautiful and elegant and the best cake I have ever eaten.

Shonta · Married on 09/20/2014

Rossmoor has been a favorite bakery of mine and my family for so very long. They made my wedding cake for me in September and needless to say it was beautiful and delicious. I can't wait to get to that top layer for my anniversary. I had four layers with 100 guests and everyone wanted seconds. I've been to weddings when there is so much cake left, that was not the case with me. We have other bakery choices; however, when I want the best tasting and looking cakes and the best service, Rossmoor will always be my go to. On my way now to order for my granddaughters birthday cake and then back for my daughters babyshower!!

Jami · Married on 08/31/2014

You want a quality cake that tastes absolutely delicious. ..Rossmoor is the place! Great flavors, light & airy, and absolutely beautiful looking cakes. Our wedding cake looked gorgeous and tasted superb!

Drianne · Married on 08/23/2014

Rossmoor Pastries did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. The staff was very courteous and professional. They were also very generous with the samples during our cake tasting. All of their cakes tasted fresh and were not sickeningly sweet like other wedding cakes we tried elsewhere. My husband and I chose their "Sea of Love" wedding cake design since we were married at the Aquarium of the Pacific and it looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL... and tasted yummy too! Thank you again, Rossmoor Pastries.

• TeamPuckett

jamie · Married on 08/09/2014

This vendor was recommended by my venue. They were very helpful and atentive. I do not eat cake however EVERYONE raved about the flavor of my cake. They went back for 2nds.

Sue · Married on 07/26/2014

Rossmoor Pastries did an outstanding job on our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful, the cake was delicious!! All the staff in the cake studio were very helpful and courteous, accommodating our schedule to come in early for our cake tasting with flavors we had pre-selected. The choices were amazing making it difficult to pick just 3! Prices were comparable to other bakeries we looked at but the quality of their cakes were superb! The cake was delivered on time, making for a stress free presentation. I will definitely be using this bakery for future events!!

Victoria · Married on 07/19/2014

Love, love, love Rossmoor Pastries. This bakery is near my house, so I've been going here long before I even got engaged. When I saw that this was one of the bakeries included in my wedding package through my venue, I knew I was going with Rossmoor right then and there, no hesitation! Our cake was absolutely beautiful. We picked out a cake we liked, and customized it with the colors and styling we wanted. Of course, I didn't see it until the day of the wedding, but when I did, I was so excited! It looked so much more amazing than I could have imagined - I was blown away! And of course, it tasted great (I knew it would though, their cakes area always really tasty!). If you're looking for a beautiful and amazing tasting cake, go with Rossmoor Pastries!

Renee · Married on 07/12/2014

We received a wedding cake from Rossmoor as part of our wedding package with our venue, and the red velvet cake with french vanilla frosting was delicious! Staff were very responsive, flexible with changes, and offered helpful suggestions for the decoration. The cake was decorated beautifully, and we received many comments about how wonderful the cake was. Looking forward to eating our top tier next year!

Albert · Married on 06/29/2014

Tasty, beautiful, and lots of it! We chose the Raspberry flavor for our cake, and I just have to say, it was good. The cakes are wonderfully decorated and taste even better then they look! They have a huge selection of flavors and options, and are more then welcoming to let you come in and try flavors beforehand! I recommend!

Kay · Married on 06/21/2014

We chose Rossmoor Pastries because we had heard great things about them, and they were only a few miles from our wedding venue; so delivery would not be a problem. We chose three flavors for our three-tiered cake: chocolate with mint filling, lemon with raspberry filling, and chocolate with English toffee filling. They were amazing flavors! The actual cake was a thousand times better than the tasting. They had a variety of cake decoration themes to choose from, and we picked one that was a beach scene with waves and palm trees and birds. It came out beautifully. I would recommend Rossmoor Pastries. The cake was beautiful and the best I've ever had at a wedding. When I returned the cake base to get the deposit for that back, I commented about how the cake was amazing, but I didn't get to try the lemon cake, which was the layer I had really wanted to have. They lady was kind enough to have the kitchen prepare me up a little lemon and raspberry sampling to take with me. That was really nice of her.

Heidi · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I went in for our cake tasting and had such a great experience. The girl who helped us listened to our ideas and helped us put together an amazing cake. Not only was the cake delicious but it was breathtakingly beautiful as well. Since our wedding we have ordered all of our cakes from Rossmoor. Every time they have been delicious and beautiful. Myself and my family will be customers for life.

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2014

The service we received from Rossmoor was excellent from the moment we began the planning process through the delivery. The cake was absolutely everything we imagined and the Red Velvet was delicious!