Ross Kyker Photography Reviews

16 | Los Angeles, CA

16 Reviews for Ross Kyker Photography

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

“We could not be happier with our engagement photos! I created a pinterest board and added Ross to it so he could see the look we wanted to incorporate into our engagement shoot. He nailed it! The photo editing turned out beautiful and he was extremely creative with his pose ideas. It was also nice to have his wife Brittany on site to help with my hair and wardrobe malfunctions. She really added the "woman's touch" to our shoot. Everyone keeps telling us that our photos look very candid. Ross was super accommodating and met us in Sedona (we drove in from Phx he and Brittany drove in from Las Vegas). Ross made sure to make the best of every location we shot in and even suggested a couple locations in Sedona. It's great that he is a world traveler and knows the southwest so well. It came in handy! We will cherish these photos forever! The saying "you get what you pay for" is so true and in this case we got the best quality we could have ever hoped for! Thanks Ross and Brittany!! We'll be recommending you to ALL of our friends and family!!!”

Sent on 12/28/2016

Callie · Married on 12/10/2016

I had a friend recommend Ross Kyker for my wedding as soon as I was engaged. After looking at his website I was sold. His style was exactly what I was looking for. i set up a meeting with him that weekend and of course booked him before leaving. I was a bit nervous about our first photos together, the engagement photos. I'm not a model. I'm awkward. His direction, creativity and laid back style completely set us at ease. No surprise, our photos turned out perfect. During the wedding day he went above and beyond. He was so organized I didn't have to worry one moment about him getting all the right photos. He gave us a sneak peek wedding album to hold us over until we got the full album and they were simply beautiful. To say that I am so incredibly excited to see the rest of them is an absolute understatement. You captured the essence of our day and we can't thank you enough!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2016

There are no words to appropriately describe how grateful we are to have had Ross and Brittany as our wedding photographers. I was so incredibly pleased with the photos from our engagement, my boudoir shoot and our wedding day. They did the perfect job of capturing the true candid moments of love, joy and beauty. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

The effort and passion that Ross and his wife put into every moment of our wedding relieved the stress of a VERY hectic day. Not only did they do an incredible job taking photographs, they also helped keep us on schedule and remembered to put on my veil when my maid of honor forgot! His photos are simply stunning and have definitely given us the greatest memories for a lifetime. I highly recommend them, so much that we just booked them for our holiday photos!

Sent on 12/11/2016

elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2016

I had a friend suggest Ross Kyker as he had done her wedding and she raved about him and his work. We checked out his site, gave him a call and we knew immediately he was the perfect fit for our wedding. We wanted organic, natural, candid shots and he did just that for us. Ross and Brittany captured some of the most beautiful photos that I can't even explain how grateful I am for. He paid so much attention to the details and the special moments that would have otherwise slipped by unnoticed. Thank you for everything Ross Kyker Photography you were prompt, professional, friendly and a true artist.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Ross was excellent to work with. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/30/2015

I really couldn't be more happy with the pictures and services I received with Ross. I am so glad I ended up going with him as the photographer he was truly a pleasure to work with and listened to all of my wants and needs. He was professional and most importantly, for me, prompt to respond to my concerns. Seriously, thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Brett · Married on 09/26/2015

We were very pleased with the outcome of our photos. The shoot was amazing and his creativity during the shoot made the photos even more amazing. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Ross created a customized experience for us. His creativity brought elements to our photo shoot that we had not even thought of. Ross is friendly, kind and patient – all great qualities of the photographer that you want for your wedding or family event!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Tara · Married on 09/19/2015

Ross not only captured amazing images of our wedding day but made us feel comfortable and relaxed through such a busy day . As far as his work is concerned we are blown away . Gorgeous photos !!! We are more than happy that we chose Ross to be there to capture our memories , Time flies by on the wedding day so many details we barely saw we now have forever . Thank You Ross!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Thank You Ross for making our wedding pictures beautiful, from the before and after ceremony. Your ideas made our pictures priceless.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

As soon as we got engaged I started looking for a wedding photographer as it was one of the most important things to me. I came across Ross Kyker photography and fell I love with his photos they are simply beautiful! It was such a pleasure working with him and Brittany. They were so friendly and professional and I can not say enough how much I absolutely loved our photos. Thank you both so much!!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Casey · Married on 02/08/2015

I was very happy with the services provided & will definitely use Ross again in the future! Very helpful & professional. He arrived at the event early and scoped out picture perfect areas. I was beyond satisfied & would recommend Ross Kyker Photography to anyone! :)

Sent on 06/02/2015

Liz · Married on 08/23/2014

Ross traveled from Texas to shoot our wedding back in August. I couldn't be happier with the results! The quality of the photos was exceptional even before editing, and after they look like a work of art! He is extremely professional and great to work with! I would recommend him to anyone looking to capture any important event. Thanks Ross!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Haylee · Married on 07/07/2014

I can't say enough about Ross. He's the perfect photographer for any occasion. He's so easy to work with and flexible with his schedule. It was nice not having to direct him around at our wedding. He seemed to always capture the perfect moments. I was concerned about not getting pictures of everyone at the wedding, but everytime someone would prepare to leave, Ross had them walk over to us, and he would photograph them. I can't wait to use his services again. I will definitely call him to endure our next adventure with us.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Susan · event on: 05/10/2015

I used Ross as for a business event. I met him at a booth on SoCo in Austin and was very pleased with his work and professionalism. I was able to give him some idea's on the "needed" photographs and then I left the rest up to his creativity.

Sent on 06/01/2015