Ross Keller Photography Reviews

Ross Keller Photography 2
Ross Keller Photography 3
Ross Keller Photography 4

Sarah · Married on 08/03/2018

Stop looking...YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHERS. Ross Keller Photography is the BEST. My fiance and I used their services for our engagement photo shoot 5/2017. Ross and Mary provided guidance, support and flexibility that surpassed my most wild dreams. We had weather snafus, wardrobe malfunctions, dogs that were not cooperative and they still were able to get us the photos of our dreams. Ross and Mary treated my fiance and I like old friends. We were so comfortable around them which showed in the photos. Truly, I would recommend them to ANYONE and everyone.

Star · Married on 07/28/2018

Ross and Mary were such a pleasure to work with! We met them through my mother-in-law’s wedding a year earlier, and loved them enough to choose them for ours as well. We hired them for our engagement photos as well as getting ready and ceremony photos on our wedding day. They are unbelievably professional but not intimidating. They were always well dressed and treated everyone with the utmost respect. Neither my husband nor myself have ever felt comfortable in front of a camera and yet they made everything feel so natural. Ross and Mary kept consistent contact via email with updates, and were always there if we had any questions at all. They even provided wardrobe advice and location ideas for our engagement shoot. They were so accommodating for every request, especially with our decision to include our dog in some photos. The packaging for the final products for both the engagement session and the wedding day photos sent in the mail were absolutely beautiful. They had taken extra time and care to add those extra details that most people would never think of. We would highly recommend Ross Keller Photography. You won’t be disappointed!

David · Married on 06/24/2018

Ross Keller Photographers is a husband-and-wife team, and they were exactly what we were looking for. The moment we first spoke with Ross and his wife Mary, we knew we had found our photographers. They were friendly, excited, and most importantly, they knew that the wedding photos had to be the way we wanted them to be. We wanted our photos to be elegant, but toned down. Ross and Mary understood that from the beginning and never pushed us to do anything we didn't want to do.

Ross and Mary encouraged us to do a set of engagement photos to help us get comfortable in front of the camera and with them. We met them at a beautiful beach on a just-barely-warm-enough March day to get the photos done. Despite the weather, they made the day so much fun. They knew the beach, knew the great spots, and set up some gorgeous shots for us. They returned the photos quickly and edited them beautifully.

Leading up to the wedding, Ross and Mary were organized and communicated perfectly. They set up an expected timeline for first look and family pictures months ahead of the big day. Day of, Ross and Mary lived up to our expectations. They were absolute professionals and so easy to work with. They blended into the wedding activities seamlessly, all the while taking beautiful photos that spanned formal portraits to the play-by-play of the evening, with so many lovely ones of our guests.

We're stunned by the quality, the emotion, and the beauty of our photos. They granted us full rights access to do as we chose with our photos (this is apparently not the same with most photographers). As for an album, instead of making us pay a laughably large sum for a bound album, these two simply suggested we take the photos to a local photo center to have them do it for a fraction of the cost and probably twice the quality.

I strongly recommend everyone to use Ross Keller Photographers. We loved working with them, we loved our photos, and we love our new friends.

Dominique · Married on 02/24/2018

Absolutely the best photographer you can ever have!! My husband and I recently got married and had Ross and Mary Keller photograph our special day. We couldn’t be happier with our decision. My photos are the most gorgeous photos I have ever seen. They were amazing to work with and really understood my vision. If you want the most amazing photos to look back on I highly recommend going with Ross Keller photography. Mr. & Mrs. Coover

Kate · Married on 10/07/2017

What can I say? Ross Keller Photography is hands down the BEST!!! From the very first time I met Ross and Mary I knew they were who I wanted with me on my special day. They are the most professional, personable, experienced photographers you could ever meet. I feel so lucky that I was able to have them and their extraordinary expertise. They are SO creative. They put so much effort into the day to make sure that we were more than happy - which we ARE! You NEED to use these photographers for not only your wedding day but for any special occasion that you want captured. You would NOT regret. I LOVE them and the work that they do!!! I could go on for days....they are so talented and our pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Tara · Married on 10/07/2017

Ross and Mary were an absolute pleasure to work with and really made us feel taken care of and special throughout the entire process. Mary was very hands on and on top of everything with regard to planning intricate details I did not think of myself. On the day of, both Ross and and Mary were a pleasure to be around and brought a sense of calm to the already hectic day. We have received so many compliments as to the quality and quantity of photos. I do not regret our choice to go with Ross Keller Photography and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Ross Keller Photography 5
    Ross Keller Photography 6
    Ross Keller Photography 7
    Ross Keller Photography 8

Lynnzie · Married on 07/28/2017

We could not have asked for better wedding photographers! Ross and Mary were so much fun to work with while also being extremely professional and organized. We had a great time during our engagement shoot, and Ross and Mary made us feel relaxed and comfortable the whole time. They went above and beyond helping us plan our wedding day timeline and photo list, and they gave excellent advice to ensure that we made the most of our time and got all of the photos we wanted. The quality of photos that you get with Ross Keller Photography is unbelievable, especially considering the price you pay! We LOVE our wedding portraits and can't stop looking at them. From the creative shots and the first look photos to the formal wedding party portraits and the candid reception pictures, Ross and Mary perfectly captured every aspect of our special day. We recommend them without hesitation and we can't thank them enough!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 06/25/2017

Ross and Mary were amazing! We were super happy with them before our wedding, and more happy after our wedding. They are so friendly and attentive and you can tell that they love what they are doing and care about their clients. The pictures are gorgeous! We found that the photos really captured the characters of our family and friends. We were lucky enough to have amazing weather and a gorgeous sunset which they ensured we took advantage of! We have all the digital rights so we can buy more prints and make albums, etc. whenever we want. I would highly recommend Ross and Mary - they were so pleasant to work with, did a great job, and were also affordable for our budget!

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ross Keller Photography!! Ross and Mary are such a pleasure to work with and did a beautiful job capturing every detail of our special day. I would recommend them to any and everyone!

Dave · Married on 05/20/2017

I will say a lot of times people just say nice things to say nice things... but after looking at those pictures and spending the time with you there is no doubt we made the right choice.

There are lots of great shots... the challenging group shots in particular. Getting so many people to "look good" all for one click is not easy. For that matter even getting two people to look their best is not easy right?

We took a first look late last night after visiting some friends and couldn't be more pleased with what you captured both from a photographic view and keepsake from the event.

Honestly it exceeded our expectations and we know we got an excellent value.

Thanks again and we will be in touch.

Dave and Kirsten

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

First, I have to say Ross & Mary are all around wonderful people. As for service, they make your top priorities their top priorities. Think about what you want from your wedding day (candids, formals, etc) and they will make them happen in the timeline that you prefer. They never shied away from the fact that my husband and I wanted things a little different. They embraced it and made our vision come to life! Mary was always responsive to my preferences and provided insight on subjects when she felt other options may work better...and she was right! I can't thank them enough for the work on (and after) our wedding day.

Tracey · Married on 10/30/2015

Since the first day I met Ross and Mary, I knew I made the right decision in choosing them as my wedding photographers! They are such personable, friendly, easy going, and professional individuals! They are both so detail oriented and always quick to respond to any concerns, questions, or comments you may have in regards to your big day! On the day of my wedding, I can't express what an amazing job they did!! They made everyone feel so comfortable and they were highly organized!! The one thing on my wedding day that ran so smoothly with no flaws was Ross and Mary!! Everyone kept complimenting my husband and I about how amazing and great they both were! I feel as though they became a part of our family that day! The quality of their photos were worth every penny I spent, and the photos came out SO GREAT!! All my guests were able to view them, and there were nonstop compliments on what a great job they both did that day!! Ross and Mary were such a pleasure to work with that I recommend them to anyone for their wedding!! Love you guys!!

Suzanne · Married on 09/13/2015

Ross Keller photography was amazing. thier prices are great and the final photos were breathtaking. They made a checklist of all the must have shoots I wanted and made sure to get each one incorporated. I would recommend Ross and Mary to every couple getting married or even for professional photos to be taken for a special occasion.

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

Ross and Mary photographed our wedding on 9/12/15. We were very pleased with their work. When we met, we saw how passionate they were and also made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. They were efficient and literally captured every moment of our wedding. Looking at the photos we felt like we were there again. The photos were beautiful and they paid attention to detail. We would definitely hire Ross and Mary again. They are trustworthy and we were so happy to have had them capture our special moment.

Stephaine Darden · Married on 09/03/2015

I was referred to Ross by my sister who was a bridesmaid in a wedding where he was the photog. She raved about the quality of the photos, so I gave Ross a call. He returned my call within 24 hrs if I remember correctly. He was accommodating, meeting me at my home in the evening, and his pricing was more affordable than vendors at many of the bridal shows I went to. What stood out to me the most though was how observant and complimentary he was of all the details I didn't think anyone but me would care about. I'm not sure if he's that way with everyone or if he really was just that impressed with my choices (i'd like to think the later :)) but I know that on a day when you want everything to be perfect it's nice to have a someone make you feel relaxed and confident of the decisions you took so much time to make.

Christopher · Married on 08/30/2015

Ross Keller photography becomes another member of the family. Very friendly people, great work and I love that he gives full rights of the photos to his customers. I highly recommend for any special occasion.

Camisha · Married on 06/19/2015

Bridal Party: 34
    Wedding Guest: 287
    Groom & Bride: Haitian & Jamaican

To start my story I meet both Ross & Marie on my wedding day.......... My husband and I was planning our CT wedding from Westchester, NY. We did the majority of our vendor search through google, do to our busy work schedule and lack of time. With a venue change to CT and 2 months or less notice, I spoke with Ross with Ross Keller Photographer and was swept away ! ALL of my last minute google search scare that I had were gone. We spoke for about 40mins and we touch base on everything !!! What we wanted as a couple; what we wanted for our guest; what was excepted from our guest....etc. After our convo , I was ready to say "I do" but his service was a gift from my mother, who lived locally in Naugatuck,CT. So , I kindly asked if the two could meet. Later that week I got a giggly phone call from my mom with new friends Ross and Marie Keller in the background. The two was honest and sincere about my wedding being the largest wedding they have done . But I still felt good about having them be apart of our day. It just felt right!

I can't even explain in words what an AMAZING JOB both Ross and Marie did on my wedding day. I am an Caribbean women with craves and that day I took a lot of risk with my entire look from my hair , nails , theme , makeup and even my wedding dress!! And my photos melted my heart. I felt that I was looking through a freaking wedding magazine we I saw the photos of me and my husband!!! We can't go wrong with having this amazing couple be apart of your wedding day!! AMAZING

julia · Married on 05/30/2015

My florist contacted Ross and Mary for our wedding that we planned in 2 months. They called us back immediately, met with us the next day to listen to "our story" and get an exact idea of what we wanted for our wedding.

After we met, both Ross and Mary kept in contact consistently to make sure our day went as smoothly as possible.

The day of our wedding, I was late getting my hair done and Mary and Ross were both waiting at my house to take pictures previous to the ceremony. I was extremely anxious that I would not have enough time to get the pictures I wanted and that I would be rushed. Ross and Mary made me feel very calm and relaxed and in the end, the pictures of me getting ready and dressed previously to my ceremony were some of m6 very favorite.

Ross and Mary were extremely attentive. Did a beautiful job at the ceremony pictures. They were extremely organized and captured my day perfectly. My pictures came out beautifully and I could not have asked for anything better.

Thank you Ross and Mary!

Karina · Married on 05/29/2015

Ross and Mary were great! What can we say, the photos are just amazing! They are so sweet and professional and we couldn't be happier with our choice. We were filled with confidence because of their professionalism. Their artistic creativity and unique ability made the entire experience so memorable and an experience that we sincerely loved. All of our guests have commented on how skilled they were on taking such natural photographs, without us even knowing they were there. We have received several comments on how great the pictures are. We cannot begin to thank them for not only capturing our wedding day in the most amazing photographs but helping make the day flow so perfectly. We would definitely recommend Ross Keller Photography to our friends and family and we hope to work with them in the future.

We met with Ross and Mary fairly early on in our wedding planning process. After sitting down with them at our house for only a short time, we knew why they were so highly recommended. They will work with you, within your budget, and within your dreams for your big day. Throughout the year they stayed in touch and helped answer all of our questions as well as offer welcomed suggestions which truly helped make our wedding day amazing. After working with them for our Engagement Session and all of our correspondence up through our wedding day and even after, we could tell how caring, friendly, and professional they were. They truly made us feel special every step of the way! We received so many compliments from our wedding party and guests about how wonderful our photographers were and they were right! After working with Ross and Mary, my husband and I felt more as if they were guests at our wedding taking pictures, instead of hired photographers. That being said, they are extremely professional; it is just obvious that they love what they do, and they are very kind and genuine people. We hope to see them both again in the future! Our wedding experiences and the final photos completely exceeded our expectations. Let me save you some trouble and stress -- use Ross Keller Photography. Once you meet Ross and Mary you will understand. 5 Stars is an understatement!

Sandi · Married on 08/10/2014

Ross and Mary did an excellent job before, during, and after the wedding! They were so patient, organized, flexible, and easy to work with. They had great ideas and took incredible photos! There are so many great ones, it is impossible to pick a favorite! Thank you very much!

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2014

We can't say enough good things about our experience working with Ross and Mary. They went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable throughout the process, from engagement photos to the big day. They were both professional and responsive as well as personable with a clear passion for photography. We were extremely pleased with our final photos and the quick turnaround time!

Malissa · Married on 07/19/2014

HE IS THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER AND YOU WILL WANT HIM FOR YOUR WEDDING OR SPECIAL EVENT, TRUST ME! From the moment my husband and I met with Ross and Mary they were warm, welcoming, and friendly. They presented a beautiful pamphlet with their services listed and from that moment it was clear that Ross and Mary were not only very professional but hard workers who took pride in what they are most passionate about, their photography. They were willing to answer any questions that we had regarding our wedding and were incredibly helpful, informative, and professional. We knew instantly that he was the photographer for us. Ross took our engagement and wedding photographs and it was the best decision my husband and I made. Ross and Mary worked with me very closely to make sure that the day of my wedding ran as smooth as possible, I did not have to worry about anything. They arrived on time at my desired location and from that moment my wedding day ran smooth and Ross didn't miss a beat. Ross truly has a creative photographers eye. He was so fun to work with and he and Mary are truly amazing down to earth photographers and we felt very comfortable working with them. They are the perfect photographers to have around you all day during your wedding day! THE PHOTO QUALITY IS IMPECCABLE! The photos were way beyond what I could have ever hoped for. Ross provided an amazing array of photos for us to look at and choose from, not one aspect of our wedding day was missed by Ross. he captured it all. My husband and I feel honored to have had the pleasure of having Ross photograph our Engagement and Wedding. We could not be more pleased or happy with the professional photography that was provided. He is an amazing photographer and his quality of work is as good as it gets!!!

Nicole · Married on 07/12/2014

My fiancé and I were recommended Ross Keller Photography through a mutual friend. We were really trying to keep cost down and Ross Keller photography had affordable packages. Through the entire process of contracting, planning, the wedding day, and receiving our prints, my fiancé and I were very happy with the friendly professionalism and care they put into planning our wedding day.

Mary and Ross kept in touch with us from the moment we signed our contract. They were diligent in ensuring our vision was accomplished and took care to remind us of deadlines and in providing us with ideas for our photos. I appreciated this immensely, as it made me feel like they really cared about our day and in making it as special as possible. Mary and Ross were not familiar with our venue and took time to visit the venue prior to our wedding to ensure they were aware of the most perfect spots to take photos.

The day of the wedding, Ross and Mary arrived on time and made me and my family feel at ease and comfortable. Ross and Mary calmed my nerves and were patient with me during what can be a very overwhelming process!

Ross and Mary are truly compassionate, lovely individuals committed to their artistry and it shows in their work. My fiancé and I have already recommended them to many of our friends, knowing they will receive quality for their very special moments!

Mark · Married on 03/15/2014

We got married back on 3.15.2014; Ross is a super talented person. He came to our home and met with us before our wedding and then he went to the restaurant where were having a our ceremony and reception and expertly scouted the location and then he went to our hotel and scouted that location as well. He truly has a gift for wedding photography, he worked very hard to make our guests feel comfortable and his prices are incredibly reasonable. The portfolio that he sent afterwards was amazing; we would hire Ross again in a heartbeat!!