Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth Reviews

77 Reviews for Ross Creations DJ & Photobooth

2.6
      1.0
      2.0

I have to say I was very disappointed in our DJ experience. We hired Ross from Ross Creations to DJ our wedding about 10 months in advance because music is VERY important to us. We met with Ross and he seemed awesome, very professional, and very responsive to our many questions and requests. My fiance and I put together music lists for each portion of the day - cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. We spent a lot of time and energy on that and were very specific about what we wanted. About two days before the wedding, Ross called up my fiance and said he thought his colleague, Johnny, would be better suited to DJ our wedding. He assured us it would be great (I'm guessing he probably had another gig or something better to do?? REALLY unprofessional). I had misgivings, as we had never met or spoken with Johnny and two days before a wedding left no time for us to do so! Sure enough, Johnny was not what we wanted - very generic, cheesy, and tried to play instrumental, muzak versions of songs we had chose during cocktail hour! We corrected that right away but really the whole night I was not pleased with him. He played music that was not on our list during dancing, and then gave my guests a hard time when they complained. Also gave me a hard time when I finally said something. also used the wrong name for my sister and made a couple other errors with people's names! Really disappointing. and sadly, Ross never contacted us to follow up and make sure the day went to our satisfaction. Would definitely not recommend Ross or his associate Johnny as DJ.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Lucinda · Married on 10/02/2010

2.6
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I have mixed reviews about this vendor, I originally booked this DJ with Ross himself because I have had him work on other projects with me and he was GREAT. I moved my time and he was no longer available so he sent someone in his place, which is understandable and knew well in advance. I expected him to be at least half as good.
    He had no clue when I was walking down the aisle based on where he placed himself, and didnt play the bridal march until i was half way down the aisle. He played almost none of the songs I requested aside from first dance and father daughter dance.

I still would reccomend this company, but ONLY if you can confirm ROSS for your services.

Sent on 02/17/2011