Roses Are Red Reviews

30 | Indialantic, FL

30 Reviews for Roses Are Red

Jackie · Married on 06/28/2014

Christi and her crew at Violets in Bloom were amazing. I could go for days on how beautiful the flowers were on our wedding this summer. We wanted blues and purples with light greens, many different textures, with an herbal and wildflower feel. She took my husband's request of adding his favorite Texas flower (where he grew up) and we ended up with bouquets and arrangements far more beautiful that I would have even asked for. Christi was pretty good about e-mails, and was very helpful on our meeting in person. She sent me photos of options with different prices and we got to pick and choose. Even "knowing" what to expect, she far exceeded our expectations. She was very helpful the Day-Of, and personally helped me and the hair stylist pick the best flowers for my hair with the extra flowers she had. Overall, we spent a good amount of money on flowers, but it was so worth it.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/07/2015

I know nothing of flowers and she was very helpful. I just gave her my budget and colors and she helped me pick out an awesome bouquet.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Tracy · Married on 03/24/2012

Christi Brown from Roses are Red, really made our wedding look beautiful with all her little touches. She had so many ideas as well as welcomed ours. Our guests raved about the centerpieces and Dave and I thought our initials inside the heart of roses were a cute little touch to the wedding. Weddings can be very expensive especially when it comes to the florist but we found that Christi's prices were very affordable. Hands down the best Florist in Brevard County :)

Sent on 10/31/2012

Roses Are Red's reply:

Thank you Tracy! It was a pleasure working with you! I am so pleased that you loved your flowers and that the weather held up long enough for your ceremony! I loved your colors and was thrilled with how everything came out.
  • F

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2012

Christi was wonderful! I only met with her once and she was quite busy as it was Mother's Day weekend. I only gave her minor instructions - tropical, oranges and reds - and showed her fabric color samples --- my flowers couldn't have been more perfect. I didn't see them til I arrived for the ceremony and was so happy. They were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Roses Are Red's reply:

Thank you sweetie!! I am so glad that you liked them and was glad we were able to get in a few surprises like the gloriosa lilies. I can't wait to see some of your pictures. Best wishes for every happy thing in your marriage!

Michelle · Married on 05/31/2014

3.5

We actually got our stuff from Violets in Bloom, which aren't listed here (same owners). We got bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. There were no flowers in anything other than the corsages - everything was all succulents and kale. This is something that she was totally comfortable with doing and was super flexible and creative with our ideas. Our first meeting with her was Valentine's weekend and though she was rushed she still provided great service. The final products were stunning, particularly the boutonnieres, which were absolutely adorable.

Sent on 06/01/2014