Rosendahl Photography Reviews

5 | Carnation, WA

5 Reviews for Rosendahl Photography

• Sophie

Sophie Lee · Married on 11/08/2019

Tiffany is a gifted photographer with her own beautiful brand of creativity!

Tiffany was so lovely to work with for our engagement photos and wedding photos. I was super nervous about how our engagement photos would turn out since we hiked in to Snow Lake on a rainy October Saturday. They wound up being some of my favorites of Ian. Aura (our husky) and I. Tiffany can make any moment look beautiful and she is very helpful when it came to telling us how to pose and what to do. I'm not a natural when it comes to being photographed. ; ) Somehow, through all of my wedding party's crazy antics, she made our day look beautiful, unique and completely ours.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/25/2019

Had a great time during this session. Tiffany knew the best places to take photos, made us feel super comfortable and we loved how the photos turned out.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Rosendahl Photography's reply:

Loved working with the two of you so much! :)

Katie · Married on 01/17/2018

Tiffany truly cares about her clients. She is so quick and efficient, and all the photos turn out absolutely wonderful. We couldn’t be more impressed with the value. Not to mention she’s so fun to be around!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Tiffany did an amazing job as our wedding photographer! She captured perfect moments in our photos that I didn’t even know we’re possible. She was also able to capture our true selves and wasn’t afraid to dance in the rain with us to get those perfect pictures. I highly recommend Tiffany for photographing one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Tiffany does amazing work! She does all our photos from newborn to family so of course we had to have her for our wedding!! Super fun to work with and our pictures were amazing!!

Sent on 03/09/2018