Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry Reviews

Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 7
  • Gisselle

Gisselle Tavarez · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Excellent Makeup Artist

Rosemary did my makeup and my mother's makeup for my wedding, we couldn't have been any happier with the result. She is very talented in her craft and I would recommend her 100%

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 08/18/2019

Larissa’s Wedding

Rosemary is an artist! The things she can do with her makeup brushes is amazing. She has an eye for how to make you stand out. She gives you a natural look with a beautiful pop. My bridesmaids and mother were all so happy with their makeup for my wedding. The makeup stays on all night! I highly recommend using her for any event you have planned to go to!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Gabriela · Married on 07/03/2019

Flawless Work!

Rosemary is a true artist when it comes to her craft! She did my make for my bachelorette as well as my wedding & did my mom and godmothers makeup as well for my big day. Her work is flawless & photographs beautifully! I was very anxious the day of my wedding & Rosemary was great at keeping me relaxed & remembering to enjoy every moment. She was very hands on the morning of & in the evening during my touch up. I will be using Rosemary for future events as I am obsessed with her work & her ability to treat you as a friend but still remain professional. I highly recommend Rosemary!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 8
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 9
  • Ann

Ann Alvarez · Married on 06/30/2019

Fabulous bridal makeup!

From start to finish Rosemary was a dream! I have some makeup allergies and she worked with me prior to my wedding day to make sure the products she would be using were ok for my skin. She even made recommendations for makeup I could use on a daily basis. On my wedding day she arrived early and made me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable, as she was friendly and took time to understand the look each of us wanted. My bridesmaids and I were thrilled with our makeup and the service Rosemary provided. We highly recommend her and will be using her again!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 10
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 11
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 12
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 13
  • Jamie

Jamie Espinal · Married on 11/10/2018

A true professional and extremely talented

I cannot say enough about how amazing Rosemary truly is. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Her attention to details and fun and professional manner made getting ready so much fun! She takes such pride in her work and believe me it shows. I was in awe when I saw her finished results. I couldn't be happier with my wedding makeup and look forward to having Rosemary work her magic on me again soon!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Patrice · Married on 05/12/2018

Rosemary did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day. My maid of honor and mother’s makeup looked flawless as well. I really appreciated having her great energy around while we got ready. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Corina · Married on 04/06/2018

Rosemary is awesome!! She listens, seeks to understand your vision and brings it to life. She did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! I would highly recommend her for your event!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Linda · Married on 12/15/2017

Rosemary is an excellent Makeup Artist! Her work and quality of service is impeccable. Rosemary is extremely knowledgeable with her work and is extremely talented. At the last moment my mother in law and daughter asked if they can have the makeup done for my wedding, and she accepted without hesitation. She did a beautiful job for my bachelorette dinner and my wedding day. Best feeling on your special day you dont have to run around. Makeup stayed on all day, in the heat! Will definitely see you soon Rosemary!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 14
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 15
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 16

Phyllis · Married on 10/21/2017

Rosemary did a terrific job with my bridal make up. She listened to my thoughts about the look I wanted....a natural yet striking look. It was perfect and lasted all night without the slightest change!
    She helped me feel relaxed and confident. I will hire her again for any special occasions or just when I want to! She's The Best!!! Phyllis

Sent on 12/02/2017

Seline · Married on 10/08/2017

Amazing work!! Provided excellent service and made my special day even more special. Definitely would book again.

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 17

Paige · Married on 09/30/2017

Rosemary went above and beyond in the wedding makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. Initially, I didn't want my makeup done at all, as I prefer a natural look, but Rosemary carefully listened to all of my concerns and did a fantastic, natural look that stayed beautiful all night (and into the next day). She spent extra time on my bridesmaids and did not leave until everyone was thrilled with the way they look. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Bethsaida · Married on 09/15/2017

it was a pleasure working with rosemary great work we all loved our makeup would definitely work with her again

Sent on 10/06/2017

J · Married on 08/12/2017

Rosemary was amazing! I am not much of a makeup person and had no idea what "look" I wanted. During my makeup trial Rosemary was very patient and asked questions throughout the process to make sure we were getting the look I would want for my big day. The trial was so much fun...we chatted and laughed and when it was all done i loved it! She was also very responsive whether it be via email or text message...any questions I had were quickly answered. Even on my wedding day, when my patience was tested to the max b/c two bridesmaids were being particularly difficult and fell off schedule, Rosemary remained cool and worked with the bridesmaids until everything was the way they wanted it. She kept me calm and reminded me that everything will be ok. Any future events i have, I will definitely be getting my makeup done by her and would whole-heartedly recommend her to anybody. Thank you Rosemary for making me look amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 18

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Rosemary is truly talented. Throughout my wedding process she has been absolutely amazing and making myself, mom and friends look fabulous. She has also mastered my eyebrows which means she’s a magician. I can’t thank her enough for making me feel so beautiful for my 30th bday, engagement photos, bridal shower, wedding festivities and the big day!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 19
    Rosemary Quezada Makeup artistry 20

Marilyn · Married on 06/23/2017

I did a trial run with Rosemary for my rehearsal dinner, which was a few days before my wedding. She did a wonderful job, so I decided to book her for me, my mom, my sister and two bridesmaids for my wedding day. She did a beautiful job on all of us. She was also an absolute pleasure to work with and very professional. Thank you Rosemary for helping me to look my best for my wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Denise · Married on 06/09/2017

Rosemary is amazing! She did a wonderful job on my shower and Bridal makeup. I was very happy that I chose her for one of the biggest days of my life! I HIGHLY recommend Rosemary for any of your makeup needs. (I even go see her for brows now and soon Microblading!)

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/27/2017

I am SO glad I found Rosemary for makeup services - I loved her since I did my trial. I used her for my engagement photoshoot makeup, my bridal shower makeup, my rehearsal dinner makeup and of course my wedding makeup! Due to the fact that I had 12 bridesmaids, plus my mother, some out of town guests, and myself that needed makeup day of - she found two other MUAs of her caliber and had a team doing our makeup for the wedding and we looked AHHHMAZING! I will continue to see Rosemary for all makeup needs and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • I

isabel Pineda · Married on 05/06/2017

Amazing!!!

Rosemary is incredible! From the makeup trial to the wedding day itself and all the crazy emails I sent in between she was professional, patient, understanding, personable, and friendly. She listened to my vision and pulled off exactly what I was hoping for. Rosemary simply nailed it! I Highly recommend Rosemary to everyone. She still remains my one and only Makeup Artist.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Ms. Quezada is very talented! She is very honest & forthcoming & doesnt provide you false hopes. My bridal party & I were very satisfied with the outcome. Particularly me the bride. I have lots of scarring all of which was not visible. I am very picky therefore I did a trial because what may work for one individual may not work for another. I was impressed with the make trial. In addition I was astounded with the outcome for the make up done for the wedding. Def worth the investment!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/30/2016

Rosemary's artist talent is SUPERIOR! She worked on 7 women for my wedding including myself and each was more pleased than the next. I HIGHLY recommend Rosemary to do your makeup for ALL of your affairs!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

Rosemary was very clear and accommodating about her services and what she can offer. Her work was astonishing to me (in a great way) as I do not wear makeup and the end result was amazing to say the least. She was open to suggestions and understood my exact needs. Very professional and responsive. Rosemary is excellent at what she does and did not misrepresent. I would definitely consider and or recommend her again.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Haling · Married on 09/08/2016

Rosemary provided makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law. I couldn’t have been happier with the results, and I know everyone else was equally satisfied. She respectfully listens to your requests and I felt completely comfortable giving her feedback. She was on time and everything was done exactly the way we wanted. She was excellent and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Aleah · Married on 08/20/2016

Rosemary was so professional and I loved my make up, it was an honor and the best referral I got. Thank you rosemary!

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/19/2016

Rosemary is amazing at what she does! I'm so happy my cousin recommeneded her to me for my wedding day. Since day one, she made me feel comfortable, listened to what I wanted, even down to the colors I asked for. She did a full face of makeup without it looking too much, she uses only the best. Rose is very on time when it comes to her work, she came an hour early on my wedding day, you can't find that in most people. I definitely recommend her to others for their special day or any occasion for that matter. I will definitely work with Rosemary again in the future. Thank you Rosey!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • Y

Ysabel · Married on 06/17/2016

Rosemary was amazing and I could not more highly recommend her as a professional makeup artist. My makeup lasted all day and looked perfect even after 12+ hours! She is professional, organized, and responsive. Finally, she is so kind, funny, easy going and she has a nice calm demeanor that was perfect for the hectic wedding morning. She was perfect and I could not have been happier. In fact, one of my guest was so empress with Rosemary’s services that she is booking her for her upcoming wedding. Thank you for making me look amazing Rose.

Sent on 09/22/2018