RoseBud Entertainment Reviews

64 | Aliso Viejo, CA

64 Reviews for RoseBud Entertainment

64 RoseBud Entertainment Reviews

Budd was absolutely great to work with - a consummate professional. He helped plan the timing of the event and asked questions about things we hadn't even considered (which was a huge help). This resulted in a very defined timeline outlining the night's events which kept us on course yet made sure the event encompassed everything we wanted. He was also very flexible the night of the event (these things always have a life of their own so a degree of fluidity was needed) but maintained the right balance to still get through everything. In the end, our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be with no headaches and everybody had a great time. We received lots of comments about how fun the activities were and how engaging everything was. It was perfect and met every expectation we had.

I have no doubt there are lesser expensive options out there but this is your wedding - something you go through one time. Go with the best; go with Budd.

Melinda · Married on 04/11/2015

We can't say enough good things about Budd and the service he provides. Budd made sure our wedding went smoothly and kept our guests engaged and entertained all evening. Budd is a true Master of Ceremonies and his professionalism shines through from the first meeting to the last song of the night.

Kristina · Married on 03/14/2015

DJ Budd was a highlight to our wedding, according to everyone from the Bride and Groom to each of the guests. A week later I was talking to a friend and she mentioned right away how amazing he was at our event. Budd worked with my husband and I to create an experience for our friends with just the right music to match our guests. He helped us to make the event personal and fun. I can't say enough about Budd and thank you is simply not enough!

Budd was wonderful! We had a crazy storm on our wedding day that caused the power to go out for a couple of hours before the ceremony! (No power, no music/microphones!) Budd took matters into his own hands and used his resources to get us a backup strings group just in case. The power ended up coming back on, but the way he was working out a solution really is a testament to his character and professionalism! He kept the ceremony and reception going and incorporated many fun games to get our guests on their feet and in the action! We would recommend him to anyone...he's professional, experienced, and just a really great guy! Thanks for making our day so special, Budd! We appreciate it!

Greg and Hannah · Married on 09/06/2014

We found Budd to be very personable. He came to our venue weeks in advance to ensure he had a feel for the area that he would share his music. Then he helped us organize the table setup and food setup to give us the best experience possible. He was very organized and timely in getting back to us. He took an interest in our families and made an effort to get to know all of them prior to our important day. We appreciated the online account that was established for us to assist us with deciding on the different aspects of our wedding reception. He was professional in every regard. Everyone commented on how fun the wedding reception was and we owe that to Budd. He made our wedding day just what we hoped for!

• Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Budd was great! He was so friendly and easy to talk to that meeting with him to "work" on wedding details felt more like hanging out than working! This made us feel relaxed and made it easier for him to get to know us which made his telling of our love story feel so much more personal. His online portal made it easy for us to work on song selections a little bit at a time as well as create a super detailed (and helpful!) timeline for the night of our wedding. Our wedding ran smoothly and everyone had a great time! He even switched up music and geared it towards the guests that were out on the dance floor after a few made requests that wouldn't have normally been on our playlists (not because we didn't like them - because we hadn't thought about them!). All in all having Budd there made it easier for us to have a great time and not worry about the flow of the evening. He was definitely our Master of Ceremonies and not just the DJ. I loved having him there and will definitely go to him should I ever need a DJ for an event in the future!!

Teresa · Married on 04/26/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Budd Moyer of Rosebud Entertainment. When we were interviewing MC/DJs, everyone gave us their “DJ persona” that was overly charismatic and chummy. Everyone said “this is what I do for weddings…” and showed us their template. Unfortunately for those “others,” we met Budd first. From that initial encounter, he showed us who he really is: a calm, cool guy with a quick sense of humor. He asked all about who we are, what we envision, and the story we want told. It was the greatest breath of fresh air, because we wanted our wedding to be ours, not what the DJ has done hundreds of times before. We had ideas that were unique to us, even some cultural traditions that Budd had never done, but he was on-board with it all and figured it out with very little effort from us. I especially loved that he went the extra mile to read our wedding website for bios on the bridal party and our history; a simple step, but a huge advantage for us to not have to gather that info and send it to him separately. At the reception, he was such a professional at keeping our guests entertained and holding our timeline firmly. Any changes from the plans, he checked with us first, but without interrupting our enjoyment of things. He took an extra step to get my nerdy groomsmen out of their shells and onto the dance floor, and was teasing and joking with them the whole night. As Budd was leaving, my mom stopped to thank him with a hug, and she ALWAYS leaves weddings complaining about the obnoxious DJ! So many guests told me “That guy was awesome!” or “He really kept things organized and fun.” It felt as though we had hired a good friend who happened to be an experienced MC with great taste in music. I wish we had events more often so I could hire him all the time; he’s the kind of guy who is just great to have around :)

Amber · Married on 10/31/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of Budd. He was fantastic in every way possible. We had no idea what we were doing and he helped us figure out the whole evening. Having Budd keep us on track for the evening took a huge weight off my shoulders. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding.

He even handled the situation when one of my bridesmaids set her bouquet on fire! I didn't even realize it had happened until someone told me.

Budd, we love you! I can't thank you enough for making our wedding so fantastic.

Janice · Married on 10/27/2013

Let me start out by saying, if you dont think you need a DJ or Emcee, you are gravely mistaken!

Bud was able to speak to my husband and myself like a friend. He digested our relationship and turned it into a cute, honest and playful reception - making our wedding a warm environment for friends and family. He spoke to us about the importance of doing things to make our family, friends and most importantly - us have a memorable experience. He catered his set to our every wants and needs and never disregarded anything we mentioned. He was even able to improvise for my hungry tummy the day of, in having the staff serve cake earlier than expected.

I could not think of a better host and Emcee to do our wedding. I was throughly impressed with his warmth and personableness.

We thought Budd did a terrific job, not only with the music but handling the flow of the evening. We are so glad we hired him. Budd's experience and professionalism made it easy on us.

Tessa · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Budd Moyer with Rosebud Entertainment was such a great DJ. We had our ceremony outside and reception inside about 10 minutes away. He was totally accommodating to us with no issues. As a busy bride, I never worried if he was late, had issues setting up or if there were any problems. At the reception he was very entertaining. He was very good about coming up to us to get our attention about something or to keep us on a schedule. He had the whole night schedule and we never worried about anything. I got Budd's info from my sister who had recently been to another wedding he was at. She said he was so good. HE DID NOT LET US DOWN!

Ashlie · Married on 09/28/2013

Budd Moyer is amazing! Budd was friendly and professional from Day 1 which was the same day as the wedding expo and he had to have been exhausted! He went through the entire timeline and explained everything to us before we even signed a contract. He is super organized and sent us reminders along the way to keep us on track. He met with us at our venue a couple days before the wedding so he could understand the layout and determine where would be the best places to put his equipment. He kept everything flowing from the moment guests were coming in to be seated until the party was over. He even got to know the bridal party so he could make it more personal when introducing them. My guests loved him and so did we! Budd is SO much more than a DJ...choose him and you'll never regret it, he is worth every penny and more!!!

Laura and Solomon · Married on 09/21/2013

Budd was awesome! Several of our guests commented that we had a "great DJ." He really knew how to win over the crowd. In addition to making our day perfect, he was very organized and flexible leading up to the day. We were very busy before our wedding, and Budd kept us on track and helped us feel prepared. We highly recommend him.

Brandon · Married on 07/27/2013

Having Budd as our M.C. ( I say MC instead of DJ because Budd was so much more than just a DJ) was one of the highlights of our wedding and reception. Budd was very professional and did a great job working with us to figure out the timeline, games, and music for both the wedding and reception. I think we spent probably 5+ hours on the phone and meeting with him to get everything figured out. He was great to work with and really took the time to make sure that everything was tailored to our preferences and tastes.

We also used Budd for the lighting in the ballroom. He set up about a dozen up lights around the room which made for a beautiful setting for our reception. He even created an amazing custom monogram light for the wall behind our sweetheart table.

During the ceremony and reception Budd was very in tune with the audience and really kept things moving. He definitely kept the dance floor full and did a nice job keeping the audience engaged with the games and great music. Afterwards we got so many comments from our friends and family about the awesome job Budd did MCing the reception. We definitely picked the right MC/DJ! Budd was awesome, we have already been recommending him to others!

Sent on 09/22/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. You and Kimberly were wonderful to work with and I had a lot of fun with your guests. They say rain on your wedding day is good luck, and the small amount that came down 20 minutes before your ceremony will last the two of you a lifetime. Congratulations!

Roman · Married on 07/20/2013

Budd Moyer was FANTASTIC!!!! He met and exceeded all our needs as our DJ for our wedding. He travelled 4 hours from Phoenix, had more than enough equipment, and help make our wedding the most enjoyment time ever!!! He kept the flow moving from the Bride's entrance to the final song at the reception. His music selection always kept the dance floor busy. We received many compliments on his professionalism, and services from our guests!! This made us feel VERY GOOD in that we made the right selection in choosing him as our DJ. He is a joy to work with, and his easy going manner helps calm any nervousness we had. His prices are very reasonable and believe me...you will get more than what you paid!! We would recommend him for any wedding!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Roman. I had a great time at your wedding, and was honored to be a part of it. Your family was so nice and your song to your wife was a perfect addition to a wonderful ceremony. The fact that the rain let up at the right time was nice too. Congratulations to the both of you.

Graham · Married on 06/15/2013

Budd did an awesome job of keeping our wedding very interesting and fun! He was very respectful, helpful, profesional, and entertaining. We couldn't have asked for any better sevice. I would highly recomend him to any one to do their event. He was fully commited to fufilling our request and making our night one to remember for ever. Every one, including other venders, said they have never seen such quality work done from another DJ. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDD!!!

Sent on 06/22/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

You are so very welcome!!! You had an amazing wedding, and your bridal party was awesome with the flash mob during your first dance. I hope the picture of your (Graham's) mom pretending to DJ turns out.

Allison · Married on 06/01/2013

Budd was incredible! He is very organized and reliable, and I don't think anyone could have done a better job leading our reception. We loved his reception ideas, and he made us feel at ease throughout the planning process and wedding. Budd also played a fabulous array of music, and people were dancing the whole night! We highly recommend Budd with Rosebud Entertainment as your wedding DJ!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Allison, Your wedding was great. Your choreographed 1st dance and your customized introductions were just a start to the personality you and Brian brought to your celebration. I was honored to be a part of it.

Rose · Married on 05/25/2013

Absolutely fantastic I could not have been happier with this service! I recommend them 100 fold!

Sent on 05/29/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review. I was thrilled to be a part of your wedding and was happy that your guests kept dancing until 2:30 in the morning!!!! They were stoked to celebrate!

Cat · Married on 05/01/2013

Awesome! Went above and beyond what was asked. Provided service of waiter, organizer, etc without being expected to. Very organized, flexible, puts customer wants first! Have been to several weddings, this is the best DJ!

Sent on 05/02/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an amazing night. You and Stephen are wonderful people and your wedding decorations fit your personalities perfectly. The glass slipper was priceless.

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2013

WOW~ My guests and I were so impressed with the service we received, I couldn't be more happy with my special day. I really believe Budd helped to make our day as special, unique and fun as it was. He helped prior to the special day with planning of the music, worked with my parents for their special requests and in general was just PHENOMENAL. I would highly suggest using Budd for your wedding DJ needs. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/29/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a blast being at your wedding. You and Jose were so fun, and I love how honest you were with what you wanted. It makes me happy to know that you had a good time.

Celeste · Married on 04/20/2013

From the moment we sat down with Budd, we were impressed. He is very professional and organized...he really becomes your wedding coordinator, planning and running the show. He is very attentive and provides recommendations that come from his many years of experience.

I did not realize how important the DJ decision was until we met, and he started asking important questions I had not even thought of. As a budget conscious bride, Budd is definitely worth every penny! He made our wedding magical. We had so many compliments from our guests about how great he was and that they had so much fun...exactly what we asked for! Thank you Budd!

Sent on 04/24/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments. I'm thrilled you enjoyed what I do. I really liked being there for you and Tyler. Not to mention that I was able to play Depeche Mode. That was exciting for me too.

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2013

DJ Budd was amazing! As the master of cermony, He kept the wedding running smoothly. He is professional, friendly, full of creative ideas and helpful. He is personable, calm, energetic and flexible. We are thrilled with the service he delivered!
    Abijah and Jennifer

Sent on 04/29/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

I was honored to be there for your wedding. Seeing the way Abijah looks at you was touching. I know your guests saw it too. They all were there to support you and party with you. Congratulations!
  • User3196691 · 2+ years ago

Budd was so great to have at our wedding. Without him, our whole event would have not been as smooth. He was fun, energetic, and very organized. We would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 04/14/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Lish your wedding was beautiful and fun. I am thrilled that I was a part of it and thank you for your kind words. I have been telling the story of your ring bearer catching the garter for the last week. It was too perfect.

Audrey · Married on 03/02/2013

Budd provides exceptional professionalism as well as a guaranteed fun time!

Throughout my wedding planning, I kept referring to him as my Reception Coordinator because that's what he does! He really goes above and beyond. He takes the time to go over your reception with you in detail and offers great input to make sure it runs smoothly. He made so many suggestions that I would have never thought of and Im so happy we included them on our wedding day!

The day of our wedding he was in constant 'check' with us to ensure we were doing ok and to inform us of what was coming up next so that we didnt have to worry about a thing! The progression of events seemed effortless.

I also heard many, many wonderful comments from our guests.
    Father of the Groom said "Tell your DJ Thank You. He did a great job and was very attentive. He made me feel at ease. I was very impressed".
    Other comments
    "I loved your DJ! He wasnt cheesy like so many DJs are!"
    "Your DJ was great! So many fun activities that I have never seen at other weddings."
    "Is your DJ available to fly to Nebraska to do my wedding?!"

He took a lot of the pressure off of me, the Bride. He was in constant contact with me throughout the night without seeming pestering. Finally and most imortantly...My guests had an amazing time! The dance floor was never empy!

Thank You Budd!! You are the Greatest!

Sent on 03/05/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review. I felt very lucky to be a part of your wedding. It was so beautiful, and everyone was there to celebrate. I don't think I be able to forget the dance off between Frankie and Michael at the end of the night. They were in the zone! You and Daniel are pure fun, and the way Daniel picked you up during your first dance was sweet. Thank you for letting me be a part of it all.

Ashley · Married on 02/22/2013

Budd with Black Tie Dj was absolutely amazing!! He completely made our wedding reception!! He was extremely flexible, had sooo many great ideas, kept the party going all night, and was so helpful in all aspects of our reception! He worked well with all of our vendors and made sure everything we requested was done and that everything was timed out perfectly!! We had soo much fun and everyone has been saying how wonderful our DJ was!! Thank you Budd for making our wedding wonderful!!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Hi Ashley, I was thrilled to be at your wedding. Your guests were so much fun and you and Derek were great to work with. I loved that your dad wanted Harlem Shake and when we played it... awesome.