RoseBud Entertainment Reviews

67 | Aliso Viejo, CA

67 Reviews for RoseBud Entertainment

Budd did an incredible job!! We loved working with him and would definitely recommend him to anyone! He kept our day on schedule without rushing anything, and played a beautiful selection of music. We absolutely loved Budd!!

Sent on 12/06/2015
  • ShellBelle

Rachelle · Married on 11/14/2015

Budd Moyer was amazing!! He made sure everything was in alignment with what we wanted and expected for our wedding!! He took out extra time to meet with us to make sure we had all plans set.. Excellent service!! Couldn't have expected more from him.. Highly reccomend him.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Leslie · Married on 11/07/2015

Budd Moyer was the second DJ (master of ceremonies) that my now husband and I met with. He was a referral from our photographer and came with incredible reviews. We absolutely hit it off from the beginning with Budd, he had us laughing and really took an interest not just in being our DJ, but really understanding my husband and I's love story and how we got to our wedding day. All of the different ideas he had for our wedding were absolutely amazing. My husband and I were not looking for a super traditional wedding and he was flexible and helped us to think outside of the box. Budd even came through very last minute with uplighting after our first vendor ended up completely falling through.

Our wedding day ran smoothly, largely due to him. He coordinated everything and made sure everybody was where they were supposed to be when they needed to be there. All of our guests absolutely loved him. He took the time to interact with our guests and really make everyone feel very comfortable. He knew the right songs to play at the right times, and really listened to the image we had for our wedding. Budd had people up and dancing all night and he really made our wedding so much fun! We absolutely loved Budd and are so glad we had him to help really bring our day together.

We would recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ for their wedding day. :)

Sent on 02/08/2016

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

You are very kind Leslie. It was so much fun being a part of your wedding. I talk about your beer ceremony all of the time. If I had know about it when I got married, then my wife and I probably would have do it too. :)

Salvatore · Married on 10/21/2015

As soon as we met Budd we were blown away. He was one of the first DJs we met with and figured that all DJs were as charismatic and talented as him, and we were just charmed by another vendor. It became so clear after interviewing more that Budd was special. During the entire process Budd brought so much to the table. The ideas and games to make our wedding better never stopped. He spent the time to get to know and work with us on such a personal level that it made the experience so personal. When it came to the big day Budd truly was the master of ceremonies. He owned the room and pushed the reception along at the perfect pace. He's calm, collected, well spoken, and rolled with the punches without batting an eye. He was in no way "just another DJ", he was an integral part of our wedding, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

I can't express enough how amazing Budd is. There were so many details that go into a wedding that I never would have though about if it weren't for him. Of all our vendors, including our day of coordinator, I feel like Budd was the most helpful, the most flexible and I credit him with how incredible our wedding turned out! He was available to help with every step of the planning process. He had such great ideas that really made our day extra special. He also gave us great advice about the dos and donts to make the day run as smooth as possible. Budd was such a joy to work with and we got to know him so well that he felt like a friend and not just a vendor. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding perfect. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/01/2015

When I began planning our wedding, a DJ was an afterthought. I originally just wanted to just put a play list together. Budd was one of the last vendors we chose. If I had to do it all over again, he would have been our first. In our first meeting I felt my stress of the day decrease. I only hoped it would continue as we worked together. It DID. Budd was the highlight of our wedding. He proved time and time again throughout the wedding that he was worth every penny. From moments where he had to tactfully pull us away from conversations to meet scheduled plans in the reception to running the entire reception and ceremony without a single issue.
    Our wedding wasn’t a typical one. He catered to every non-typical idea we had, from using our first dance as our grand entrance to playing Eat It from Weird Al for the kids before the ice cream Sundays. Because of Budd, we had a fun energized ceremony and reception. I literally spent zero seconds concerned about sound and music during the ceremony to the reception running smoothly and all fun things planned happening as desired. It all just happened. He was absolutely fantastic with all ages at the party from the 4 year olds to the grown-ups.
    If I had to do it all over again, Budd would be, without a doubt, the DJ of choice. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable and so very perfect!!!!

Sent on 09/06/2015
  • User5134748 · event on: 05/06/2015

Very accommodating, personable and fun.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Budd was absolutely great to work with - a consummate professional. He helped plan the timing of the event and asked questions about things we hadn't even considered (which was a huge help). This resulted in a very defined timeline outlining the night's events which kept us on course yet made sure the event encompassed everything we wanted. He was also very flexible the night of the event (these things always have a life of their own so a degree of fluidity was needed) but maintained the right balance to still get through everything. In the end, our wedding was exactly what we wanted it to be with no headaches and everybody had a great time. We received lots of comments about how fun the activities were and how engaging everything was. It was perfect and met every expectation we had.

I have no doubt there are lesser expensive options out there but this is your wedding - something you go through one time. Go with the best; go with Budd.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Melinda · Married on 04/11/2015

We can't say enough good things about Budd and the service he provides. Budd made sure our wedding went smoothly and kept our guests engaged and entertained all evening. Budd is a true Master of Ceremonies and his professionalism shines through from the first meeting to the last song of the night.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kristina · Married on 03/14/2015

DJ Budd was a highlight to our wedding, according to everyone from the Bride and Groom to each of the guests. A week later I was talking to a friend and she mentioned right away how amazing he was at our event. Budd worked with my husband and I to create an experience for our friends with just the right music to match our guests. He helped us to make the event personal and fun. I can't say enough about Budd and thank you is simply not enough!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Leticia · event on: 11/15/2014

Budd Moyer with RoseBud was one of the reasons our 10th Anniversary Celebration was a success. Over the 3 months leading up to the event he met me at the event venue to get familiar with the "lay of the land", he was always open to ideas and provided valuable guidance to help us organize the day. His attention to detail and easy manner made this part of the event planning simple and fun. On the day of our celebration he functioned as MC and moved the evening along perfectly while being sensitive to allowing things to unfold naturally at the same time. Best of all, we danced and danced and danced. There wasn't a moment when there wasn't someone dancing. We loved every minute of that day and evening... there is nothing I would change. Without question I would recommend RoseBud to family and friends. We would definitely go back to Budd in the future.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Budd was wonderful! We had a crazy storm on our wedding day that caused the power to go out for a couple of hours before the ceremony! (No power, no music/microphones!) Budd took matters into his own hands and used his resources to get us a backup strings group just in case. The power ended up coming back on, but the way he was working out a solution really is a testament to his character and professionalism! He kept the ceremony and reception going and incorporated many fun games to get our guests on their feet and in the action! We would recommend him to anyone...he's professional, experienced, and just a really great guy! Thanks for making our day so special, Budd! We appreciate it!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Greg A. · Married on 09/06/2014

We found Budd to be very personable. He came to our venue weeks in advance to ensure he had a feel for the area that he would share his music. Then he helped us organize the table setup and food setup to give us the best experience possible. He was very organized and timely in getting back to us. He took an interest in our families and made an effort to get to know all of them prior to our important day. We appreciated the online account that was established for us to assist us with deciding on the different aspects of our wedding reception. He was professional in every regard. Everyone commented on how fun the wedding reception was and we owe that to Budd. He made our wedding day just what we hoped for!

Sent on 11/09/2014
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Budd was great! He was so friendly and easy to talk to that meeting with him to "work" on wedding details felt more like hanging out than working! This made us feel relaxed and made it easier for him to get to know us which made his telling of our love story feel so much more personal. His online portal made it easy for us to work on song selections a little bit at a time as well as create a super detailed (and helpful!) timeline for the night of our wedding. Our wedding ran smoothly and everyone had a great time! He even switched up music and geared it towards the guests that were out on the dance floor after a few made requests that wouldn't have normally been on our playlists (not because we didn't like them - because we hadn't thought about them!). All in all having Budd there made it easier for us to have a great time and not worry about the flow of the evening. He was definitely our Master of Ceremonies and not just the DJ. I loved having him there and will definitely go to him should I ever need a DJ for an event in the future!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Teresa · Married on 04/26/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Budd Moyer of Rosebud Entertainment. When we were interviewing MC/DJs, everyone gave us their “DJ persona” that was overly charismatic and chummy. Everyone said “this is what I do for weddings…” and showed us their template. Unfortunately for those “others,” we met Budd first. From that initial encounter, he showed us who he really is: a calm, cool guy with a quick sense of humor. He asked all about who we are, what we envision, and the story we want told. It was the greatest breath of fresh air, because we wanted our wedding to be ours, not what the DJ has done hundreds of times before. We had ideas that were unique to us, even some cultural traditions that Budd had never done, but he was on-board with it all and figured it out with very little effort from us. I especially loved that he went the extra mile to read our wedding website for bios on the bridal party and our history; a simple step, but a huge advantage for us to not have to gather that info and send it to him separately. At the reception, he was such a professional at keeping our guests entertained and holding our timeline firmly. Any changes from the plans, he checked with us first, but without interrupting our enjoyment of things. He took an extra step to get my nerdy groomsmen out of their shells and onto the dance floor, and was teasing and joking with them the whole night. As Budd was leaving, my mom stopped to thank him with a hug, and she ALWAYS leaves weddings complaining about the obnoxious DJ! So many guests told me “That guy was awesome!” or “He really kept things organized and fun.” It felt as though we had hired a good friend who happened to be an experienced MC with great taste in music. I wish we had events more often so I could hire him all the time; he’s the kind of guy who is just great to have around :)

Sent on 04/30/2014
  • User4077750 · event on: 04/11/2014

This was our 7th year using Budd Moyer for our Junior/Senior Prom! Each year as we plan for our big event, Budd listens to us, offers suggestions, and then gives us an evening of music that the kids LOVE. Over the years, we have heard so many compliments about Budd. The kids say that he is fun and that he keeps the evening moving. We have appreciated the quality entertainment that Budd provides and could not imagine having a prom without him being our DJ!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Amber · Married on 10/31/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of Budd. He was fantastic in every way possible. We had no idea what we were doing and he helped us figure out the whole evening. Having Budd keep us on track for the evening took a huge weight off my shoulders. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding.

He even handled the situation when one of my bridesmaids set her bouquet on fire! I didn't even realize it had happened until someone told me.

Budd, we love you! I can't thank you enough for making our wedding so fantastic.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Janice · Married on 10/27/2013

Let me start out by saying, if you dont think you need a DJ or Emcee, you are gravely mistaken!

Bud was able to speak to my husband and myself like a friend. He digested our relationship and turned it into a cute, honest and playful reception - making our wedding a warm environment for friends and family. He spoke to us about the importance of doing things to make our family, friends and most importantly - us have a memorable experience. He catered his set to our every wants and needs and never disregarded anything we mentioned. He was even able to improvise for my hungry tummy the day of, in having the staff serve cake earlier than expected.

I could not think of a better host and Emcee to do our wedding. I was throughly impressed with his warmth and personableness.

Sent on 05/22/2014

We thought Budd did a terrific job, not only with the music but handling the flow of the evening. We are so glad we hired him. Budd's experience and professionalism made it easy on us.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Tessa · Married on 10/12/2013

DJ Budd Moyer with Rosebud Entertainment was such a great DJ. We had our ceremony outside and reception inside about 10 minutes away. He was totally accommodating to us with no issues. As a busy bride, I never worried if he was late, had issues setting up or if there were any problems. At the reception he was very entertaining. He was very good about coming up to us to get our attention about something or to keep us on a schedule. He had the whole night schedule and we never worried about anything. I got Budd's info from my sister who had recently been to another wedding he was at. She said he was so good. HE DID NOT LET US DOWN!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Ashlie · Married on 09/28/2013

Budd Moyer is amazing! Budd was friendly and professional from Day 1 which was the same day as the wedding expo and he had to have been exhausted! He went through the entire timeline and explained everything to us before we even signed a contract. He is super organized and sent us reminders along the way to keep us on track. He met with us at our venue a couple days before the wedding so he could understand the layout and determine where would be the best places to put his equipment. He kept everything flowing from the moment guests were coming in to be seated until the party was over. He even got to know the bridal party so he could make it more personal when introducing them. My guests loved him and so did we! Budd is SO much more than a DJ...choose him and you'll never regret it, he is worth every penny and more!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Laura A. · Married on 09/21/2013

Budd was awesome! Several of our guests commented that we had a "great DJ." He really knew how to win over the crowd. In addition to making our day perfect, he was very organized and flexible leading up to the day. We were very busy before our wedding, and Budd kept us on track and helped us feel prepared. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Brandon · Married on 07/27/2013

Having Budd as our M.C. ( I say MC instead of DJ because Budd was so much more than just a DJ) was one of the highlights of our wedding and reception. Budd was very professional and did a great job working with us to figure out the timeline, games, and music for both the wedding and reception. I think we spent probably 5+ hours on the phone and meeting with him to get everything figured out. He was great to work with and really took the time to make sure that everything was tailored to our preferences and tastes.

We also used Budd for the lighting in the ballroom. He set up about a dozen up lights around the room which made for a beautiful setting for our reception. He even created an amazing custom monogram light for the wall behind our sweetheart table.

During the ceremony and reception Budd was very in tune with the audience and really kept things moving. He definitely kept the dance floor full and did a nice job keeping the audience engaged with the games and great music. Afterwards we got so many comments from our friends and family about the awesome job Budd did MCing the reception. We definitely picked the right MC/DJ! Budd was awesome, we have already been recommending him to others!

Sent on 09/22/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. You and Kimberly were wonderful to work with and I had a lot of fun with your guests.
    They say rain on your wedding day is good luck, and the small amount that came down 20 minutes before your ceremony will last the two of you a lifetime. Congratulations!

Roman · Married on 07/20/2013

Budd Moyer was FANTASTIC!!!! He met and exceeded all our needs as our DJ for our wedding. He travelled 4 hours from Phoenix, had more than enough equipment, and help make our wedding the most enjoyment time ever!!! He kept the flow moving from the Bride's entrance to the final song at the reception. His music selection always kept the dance floor busy. We received many compliments on his professionalism, and services from our guests!! This made us feel VERY GOOD in that we made the right selection in choosing him as our DJ. He is a joy to work with, and his easy going manner helps calm any nervousness we had. His prices are very reasonable and believe me...you will get more than what you paid!! We would recommend him for any wedding!!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Roman. I had a great time at your wedding, and was honored to be a part of it. Your family was so nice and your song to your wife was a perfect addition to a wonderful ceremony. The fact that the rain let up at the right time was nice too. Congratulations to the both of you.

Graham · Married on 06/15/2013

Budd did an awesome job of keeping our wedding very interesting and fun! He was very respectful, helpful, profesional, and entertaining. We couldn't have asked for any better sevice. I would highly recomend him to any one to do their event. He was fully commited to fufilling our request and making our night one to remember for ever. Every one, including other venders, said they have never seen such quality work done from another DJ. THANK YOU SO MUCH BUDD!!!

Sent on 06/22/2013

RoseBud Entertainment's reply:

You are so very welcome!!! You had an amazing wedding, and your bridal party was awesome with the flash mob during your first dance. I hope the picture of your (Graham's) mom pretending to DJ turns out.