Rose Garden Estate Weddings Reviews

81 | Tehachapi, CA

81 Reviews for Rose Garden Estate Weddings

Lianne · Married on 09/02/2017

The Rose Garden Estates is hands down the best place to get married! Location and Scenery is breath taking and the views are amazing. My handsome husband and I were married on Sept. 2, 2017 at the Rose Garden Estates.
    Paul, Lorie, and their Family sure know how to make a wedding Successful!
    They provided the best service, and they are upfront, reliable, and they will take care of you.
    We visited the place about 4 to 5 times. We signed the contact in February, We got really lucky with our date.
    We are from LA originally from Delano/Porterville. So it was super hard to find a Nice outdoor/Indoor
    venue for our family and friends to travel to.
    (Tip: We decided on no kids under 13 for our wedding as we didn't want to be responsible for any damages or anything breaking on the property, we also just wanted the adults to have a good time!)
    We decided on the Luxury Package with 150ppl, which included, drinks, food, ice, china, free decor, set up, clean up, linens,officiant, the house the night of, and sercurity for 100ppl.
    They were super helpful and flexible with our payments. Paul and Lorie were always available by phone, text, email.
    We rented the house the night before to have a rehearsal dinner and to decorate. I had maybe 2 hours of sleep. (It was worth renting the night before to prep last minute decorations.)
    The day of my ceremony in the morning with had yummy breakfast & coffee.
    The day of the wedding Luke and Lorie and the rest of the crew set up everything that I asked for. I used their free decorations for the ceremony and reception.( Brides take advantage , they have cool stuff like, lace, welcome signs , cake stands, fairy lights, etc)
    Rose Garden is Pet Friendly!! They let us share our special Day with mini Shepard mix Bridget!!
    The Food was 100% bomb.com! All night our ourselves and our guest said the service was incredible from Luke, Lorie and the Fam!Thank you Rose Garden!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Melanie · Married on 08/23/2017

This venue was everything I could have asked for and much, much more. Lori and Paul are the best to work with. They are so kind, considerate and accommodating. I promise, all that they offer in their wedding packages you cannot go anywhere else and get what you pay for here. Lori is so helpful, she asked us throughout the evening if there was anything we needed. She was so kind to even serve mine and my husbands dinner before guests started lining up for the most delicious wedding food I have yet to eat (and I’m not saying that just because it was my wedding) having the ability to get ready before the wedding service onsite is a huge plus. Not only the women had enough room to get ready but all the men as well. Their beautiful home is comfortable, relaxing, and so charming. At the end of the night, Lori and Paul took care of ALL the cleanup, and even had the leftover wedding food boxed up and taken to the house. It was so much fun to be able to stay the night in the bridal suite, and wake up to Paul’s amazing cooking. He made us the best French toast I have ever had. I will say too, that my husband and I are foodies and can tell you where the best is, and Paul definitely earns best French toast award. Make your special day relaxing, don’t stress. let Rose Garden Estates pamper you, and have the wedding you deserve.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2017

Great venue in a beautiful location, the owners Paul and Lorie are very helpful and make things less stressful. The venue is filled with everything you will need including beautiful décor to use! This venue allows for flexibility and guests are able to enjoy the beautiful scenery as well.
    The food was extremely good and the amount was mind blowing. The plates were completely filled, many guests got seconds and thirds. Our refrigerator is completely filled still!! If I had to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing. I highly recommend this venue for locals and non-locals, you can't go wrong!! It made for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dianne · Married on 07/07/2017

The view is to die for and the customer service was perfect. I’m so glad I picked the Estate . I’m really, really happy . PS the tri tip is fabulous!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/16/2017

I searched the Antelope Valley area and the Sanfernando Valley area for months. And then there was Rose Garden Estate Weddings. I fell in love with the picture on Facebook on my recommendations. The owners Paul and Lorie are the sweetest people, EVER. The prices are definitely in our budget. My wedding is set for June 2017. I keep in contact with them as questions come across and they respond immediately via text or email. I know I made the right choice and can't wait for the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Beatrice · Married on 05/28/2017

Where can I even begin? I reviewed this venue before my wedding and if I could give it a better rating than 5 stars I would! The venue itself is gorgeous, affordable, and can be modified to any brides style. The owners are so helpful! I always texted or called Paul and he always answered within the hour with. There was a time when I had trouble with my hotel blocking rooms for my guests, I called them for some different hotel options ready to burst from the stress and they took care of it for me. They called the manager and cleared up the problem. To say they are helpful is an understatement, they really care about their customers. The day of my wedding Lorrie made everything easy and stress free from set up to clean up. She was sweet and my guests loved her. The next day Paul made me and my new husband these amazing French toasts served with coffee, and wow, my husband still bothers me to text him for the recipe. What I really appreciated about them was, they were honest and sweet. If they couldn't do something for us or we couldn't bring a certain type of décor or what have you, they didn't pussyfoot around the question they politely gave you the answer. This is a family owned business and they are doing a great job. If you want a beautiful wedding, great customer service, and prices that are reasonable give Lorrie and Paul a call. Thank you both for everything, we appreciate that you helped make our wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

I found out about Rose Garden Estates before I even was engaged. So once after being engaged I knew this is where I wanted my wedding. I looked into a couple other places but the fact that they include EVERYTHING is what was the most helpful part I loved not having to stress about a bunch of different venders. Then the second we stepped foot on the property it was a done deal. I can't even explain the beauty of this place. Paul and Lori were so helpful the entire time whenever I had a question Paul had an answer. Not to mention the breakfast the next morning was perfect. I could go on and on about this place, I definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • Z

Zayra · Married on 03/26/2017

I recommend Rose Garden Estate for any event 100%! We just had our wedding April 2,2017 and Paul and Lorie are amazing to work with. They were very helpful to our every need. The food they offer in the package is delicious I couldn't believe the compliments I got for a great venue and delicious food. Everything was amazing and I couldn't imagine it any other way. The place is amazing and they keep adding more and more things to make it even more amazing . I loved the breakfast the following morning the French toast is to die for! They definitely took great care of us . it was an amazing experience from start to finish thank you Paul and Lorie ! ??

Sent on 04/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/18/2017

I am so glad that I found Paul and Lorie at the AV bridal show. They have been so amazing and so attentive to me! My wedding was perfect the whole night they were making sure everything was good that I was pleased with everything! The cost was so reasonable and the view and the barn is incredibly beautiful. They have done so many amazing things to the venue to make it so perfect. Lorie was so nice asking me if I needed anything all night and Paul was so amazing with the bar especially with my drunk guests!!! This venue is definitely a hidden gem I cannot believe how amazing this place was it took a lot of stress off of my wedding planning. The next morning Paul came to the house early in the morning after staying at the venue very late. He came and made us breakfast his food is completely amazing and he is so caring and attentive he wouldn't even sit with us at the table when I asked him to take a seat he said that he wanted us to eat our breakfast in peace! This place is truly amazing I would recommend this place to anyone who is getting married they are some of the nicest people you will ever meet I am so glad that I was able to have my wedding at their gorgeous venue!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Gigi · Married on 03/04/2017

I live near Laughlin Nev and most of my relatives live in LA . After searching lots of places in between I found Rose Garden Estate .
    We had our wedding and were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of food, atmosphere, scenery and overall experience. We had sole use of the house and barn for our party and were the only people allowed in the venue which was a huge plus. Lorie and Paul were always available for us thru the whole process and we couldnt praise them enough. Lorie is a wonderful minister and made us all misty and smiling with her ceremony and Paul is always a quick text away .
    As a wedding venue we couldnt fault anything. The food was out of this world , and all our guests commented on the quality . Pauls breakfast has to be seen to be believed! Yummy ...
    The venue played a huge part in the success of our weekend and the amount of our guests who are still talking about your venue is a testament to that.
    Myself and my husband can't wait to go back down to stay in the BnB next year for our anniversary.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Jessie · Married on 11/27/2016

We recently had our wedding at Rose Garden Estate , and it was the best decision we could have made.I came from palm Springs because we had family in San Francisco and Rose Garden was 1/2 way. They venue owners are extremely skilled and professional, and have a long list of vendors that are of the same quality, which makes planning easy. The great part is that they welcome and encourage new and fun ideas and truly do want couples to create the wedding of their dreams. Sometimes venues, while beautiful, can feel like they have the same wedding over and over again by design-- this is not the case at Rose Garden Estate . Our wedding felt special and unique, and we felt like Paul and Lorie and their family was excited to be a part of our celebrations. Lorie does a great job as minister. The choices of food was outstanding from the list of 3 caterers they offered . The food quality itself was marvelous ! The whole day was magical, not only for us, but for everyone in attendance. 5 stars !

Sent on 01/20/2017

Brandy · Married on 11/13/2016

The location is unique and unforgettable . I found the that the owners were constantly available day or night which put my mind at ease . The food is truly wonderful ! It was easy to get a tasting set up with Paul and I came home from the tasting with boxes of food. I got to spend the night before my wedding in the Victorian home ( which is spotless, beautiful and the jacuzzi tub is heavenly) Many brides can’t do that because they are so booked but if you can, do it. Having the ability to set up everything in advance and see it at night was heavenly. My heart sang with happiness that it was all done and I could relax and enjoy my day . It was a beautiful fall day , a little nippy and all the leaves were starting to drop off the trees. It felt like I was back east . Lori's ceremony was simple and her voice is very relaxing, everyone loved it. Paul takes care of things during the day and Lori takes over at night .During the reception I was asked was I happy with the lighting , the temperature ,when would I like to do the toast and so on. I felt like I was in charge but I had no stress because the service was so excellent. I can not recommend this venue enough to my friends . It was a perfect experience.

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • Soon2BFreels

Chelsea · Married on 11/05/2016

This venue was nothing short of perfect. The owners are so sweet, helpful, and very accommodating. The entire ceremony was like a dream if not better. The beauty in every carefully chosen detail of this venue is well worth the price, which is still a steal! The food was some of the best I've EVER had, and we love to try new eateries for our date nights. The views were so beautiful and peaceful that we had to steal away from our guests to watch the sunset. That night, after all was cleaned up, and everyone was gone, we got to go dig into the saved left overs since we didn't get to finish our dinner. It was still amazing.
    The next morning for breakfast, was cinnamon roll French toast and coffee which was the absolute cherry on top of our wedding weekend. I have and will continue to recommend Rose Garden Estate to anyone who wants a rustic yet luxurious wedding experience.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

We just had the most wonderful wedding here at the Rose Garden Estate. The food is absolutely fantastic. Paul and Lori are absolutely fantastic. Everyone who was involved in this was just so awesome. Soon as I can I will upload more pictures but I just wanted to say thank you again we love the house that we got to stay in we loved the food we love the music we love the venue we love the area everything was just extremely perfect and above and beyond what we were ever hoping for. Seriously, this is the place to be. Everyone raved about how beautiful and wonderful it was. Go to the website, go to the venue, thank me later:)

Sent on 10/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2016

First and foremost we want to say that the Rose Garden Estate is going to be the best deal you're going to find in and around Kern County! From the first correspondence to our final farewells, Paul and Lorie were nothing short of professional and super friendly! As stressful and exhausting as planning a wedding can be, they made every effort to make sure we were well taken care of. The staff was wonderful, the catering options were excellent and the house was gorgeous. And the breakfast Paul made the next morning was delicious. We couldn't have asked for a better experience all around.
    We would highly recommend anyone looking for an out of town wedding venue to take Rose Garden Estates into consideration. We're certainly glad we did!
    Paul and Lorie, your venue is absolutely beautiful. We fell in love with it the minute we stepped foot on the property. We want to thank you both from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our day so special! You guys are awesome!!! :D
    Jake & Michelle

Sent on 10/10/2016

Phil A. · Married on 09/20/2016

My wife and I were married at The Rose Garden Estate back in 2014. It was so enjoyable and the venue and surroundings so beautiful and peaceful that we decided to renew our vows for our 2nd anniversery. Paul and Laurie were, and are, incredibly helpful and accomodating. We highly recommend the Rose Garden Estate for weddings or just a peaceful getaway. Plan early as they are very busy.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Misty · Married on 08/27/2016

You will not get more for your money any where else AND still have a venue that is so spectacular! I live in Northridge in the San Fernando Valley . I had been searching FOREVERRR for a place that was spectacular, but it had to be in my budget ( I guess that's why it took me so long to find a place ha ha ) . Some one referred me to Rose Garden and I took the drive . WOW .. It was so peaceful and beautiful . The barn was done in cream , white and gold with brown concrete floors with gold dust on them . The chandeliers were so gorgeous, I fell in love . The cherry on Top was the magnificent Victorian home with views across a huge valley . I was in awe . I thought it was a historic home it was so beautifully decorated inside and out . The owners were absolutely on top of things thru the whole process and the food was really spectacular . It was a wonderful stress free experience from start to finish !

Sent on 10/03/2016

Chris · Married on 08/21/2016

This was the first and only venue we looked at for our wedding, because my husband and I fell in love with the place the instant we set foot on the grounds and met the owners, Paul & Lorie. After the tour, we knew this was the place. The property is lovely and picturesque. The house, decorated in Victorian accents and antiques, is large, inviting and very comfortable...and filled with so much natural light it seems unreal. Then there is "the barn", a term I would only use to describe the size and shape of the structure, because it is pure elegance inside and out. After seeing all this, and realizing we were on a budget, I thought there would be no way we could afford it, but they have some amazing package deals & pricing and Paul and Lorie went out of their way to work with us to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams at the price we could afford. Not to mention, from the time we signed the contract until the wedding, Paul and Lorie were there for us every step of the way, for anything we needed to know in our preparations for the big day.
    On the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch. The owners and their staff were helpful and constantly checking with us and making sure we knew they were there should anything come up, letting us know when the food would be ready, etc. And speaking of the food! If you can, at all, manage to afford the upgrade to the food prepared by chef Ilona Klar, do it! Everyone after the reception commented on how amazing and tasty it was, and the chef herself came to make sure the food was satisfactory and congratulate us on our happy day. Everyone had a wonderful time, and the venue did all the cleanup at the end, too, so all we had to worry about was relaxing in the Jacuzzi tub in the main suite of the house.
    After a comfortable and relaxing night's rest, Paul came in to make us OJ, coffee & breakfast (best French Toast ever!) before seeing us off with a hug and words of congratulations.

Sent on 08/27/2016
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/05/2016

Where do I even start? I found out about this place back in 2014 shortly after my engagement. I was flipping through hundreds of venues & stumbled across this one. At the time it only had about 2 or 3 reviews about the bed & breakfast & maybe 1 wedding review but there was something very intriguing about it that I couldn't point out. My fiancé and I at the time (after a lot of thought) decided just to have a court wedding but decided to visit a venue as a potential bride and groom just for fun! Instantly I took advantage of the idea & we booked a Valentine's Day date to visit Rose Garden Estate Weddings. After seeing the place, breathing in that fresh mountain air, my fiancé (now husband) turned to me & told me that he could really see me walking down the aisle at this place and getting married on their outdoor altar. No doubt, it is a beautiful venue! And the fact that it's away from the busy-ness of the city (which is what we wanted) made our big day all the more enjoyable. It was like taking a short vacation for most of our guests...just far away enough from the LA area to be considered a "destination" wedding.

We met with Paul & he was such a pleasure to work with...always extremely patient & very prompt about responding to any questions I had. He & Lorie were so kind & accommodating to all of our wedding guests & even purchased extra tables for my large party! Although it was a DIY wedding & we provided our own vendors (aside from their caterer), Paul was very informative & helpful about what they could provide. The place came with a lot of decor which helped a tremendous amount with the rustic/vintage theme we were going for. Paul was always reminding me that he wanted the day to be stress-free for my now-husband & I & our wedding day really was just that! I'm so happy that I chose this place! In fact, we didn't even bother looking at other venues...it was this one and done! You just can't beat the price & the quality this place has to offer!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2016

I couldn't be any happier with how my wedding came out. The owners were very flexible with us especially since we needed to switch our wedding date to a sooner day-- in such short notice. Lorie is a sweet heart and she did her best to grant everything I asked for the day of! Beautiful views, decorations, lighting, and suite. Definitely recommend! Especially if you're on a budget!!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Mindi · Married on 06/12/2016

We loved everything about this venue. Everything was perfect and our wedding was more beautiful than I could have imagined. They were awesome to work with and we loved all the decorating items they had available to use. We highly recommend the Rose Garden Estates.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Dillon · Married on 04/02/2016

I’m one of the managers at a country club and the last thing I wanted to do was get married there or at a hotel. It always bothered me that you could never tell the wedding guests from crowds of other people walking around at other events. I wanted some thing private for my wedding. A friend referred us to Rose Garden Estate . WHAT A DIFFERENCE !! It was completely quiet with birds singing and the leaves were rustling ( I know I sound like a commercial) but Im trying to get across that it was really peaceful and beautiful . The view was better than the pictures and we fell in love with this place. The barn is perfect for huge weddings and the Victorian house was spectacular. Raquel, my bride was in heaven. The owners go the extra mile to make you happy and the food made our guests happy - it was excellent ! PS yea I got a lot of grief from my co workers for not using the country club ( until they actually came to my wedding and than they understood why “)

Sent on 04/25/2016

Nicky · Married on 03/05/2016

Spectacular ! It was my getaway wedding from Glendale . Peaceful , clean , private , low priced , excellent food & great service . My vintage wedding was a success :)) I mentioned to Lorie the owner that it's not just a place, the whole thing is an experience , she laughed and said I was the 4 th person to say that type of thing to her and she was going to start using that in her venue name . Yep I'm good :))

Sent on 06/04/2016

Shareen A. · Married on 11/28/2015

I'm from California city and there's NOTHING around there to get married in. I found Rose Garden on google and saw the reviews on the wedding wire and The Knot . I was surprised when I called at 7:30 at night to leave a message and someone actually picked up ! Paul was really sweet and I set up an appt . My fiancée Rick was saying it's too expensive for us, let's just get a hall . He really stressed me out until we got there 10 minutes early before our appt . We just sat there and stared at the view and how beautiful and open the courtyard was. Paul got out to meet us and Rick said " you know I was thinking your overpriced , but as soon as I drove up I was sold ". I was so happy !!! We signed that day . I liked that their website has all the prices listed and the contract was simple. I was afraid of hidden fees but we read it 3 times and it was just like the website . Our wedding day this winter was PERFECT . Lorie did our ceremony.
    ( shes really funny ) After the wedding we cuddled on the soft patio chairs looking at the view. Everyone was gone and we had the whole 20 acres to our selves . It was really magical . The owners were really nice to us and we got handmade French toast the next morning from Paul . YUM .

Sent on 03/04/2016

Shelly V. · Married on 11/08/2015

I'm from Pasadena and love it here but it's so bleeping expensive, and so was every other venue within 40 miles . A friend in Santa Clarita sent me a link to Rose Garden and I checked it out . Rose Garden looked way too good for the price . I kept thinking where's the catch ? So I go there and it's beautiful and different from any place I looked at before . Huge courtyard with incredible views and the barn was a huge open space . The owners turned on all the lights in the building to show me the effect ( which was really nice ) and I thought WOW . That's even before I saw the Victorian house you get , another WOW . OK Vince and I book on the spot . The owners were always available for any questions and their whole family puts the event together for you which is sorta cool. My colors of Ivory and Gold with pearl center pieces holding white roses was fabulous !! The food was excellent and people were having a great time . As the sun sets thru all the windows and you see the valley below and than they turned on the tree lights , it's fricking amazing . It felt like real luxury . I ended the night in the jacuzzi with Vince and I , snacked on all the left over food the owners had packed up for us in the kitchen . Well , there was no catch , it was as good as promised . FIVE stars !!

Sent on 12/12/2015