63 Reviews for Rose Chapel

Parking (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
62 Rose Chapel Reviews

Rose Chapel was a wonderful venue with excellent service. They answered every email, and helped make sure everything went smoothly. The venue is well kept, and the have tons of useful stuff on hand. Roy did an excellent job on our wedding day. They work hard & provide great service. Thanks Rose Chapel!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens

LOVE THIS PLACE!! Everyone was so helpful sweet and nice. Wonderful place for any type of wedding.

We had a football themed wedding and everyone that was there helping did a wonderful job. Made my day stress free and VERY enjoyable. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a beautiful venue and a great staff. It was perfect in every way. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Rose Chapel was a great venue to have a beautiful wedding. The staff was awesome and professional. We really loved Minett, she was there to see the wedding a success and did a great job! Roy was also an awesome part of our day and everyone loved his personality.

Profile Picture Thelma, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception. The place is beautiful. The staff was just wonderful and they were all so helpful in making sure the wedding was perfect. Anyone would be happy getting married at The Rose Chapel.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ariale, 11/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Linens, Indoor

My husband and I chose The Rose Chapel as our wedding ceremony and reception venue, and we are so thankful that we did. The Rose Chapel exceeded our exceptions from the moment we walked through the door. The venue is beautiful! The chapel is cozy and inviting, with stunning stained glass windows and a high ceiling supported by thick, wooden beams. The reception ballroom is conveniently located adjacent to the chapel, and is the perfect spot since there is a stage for a band/dj as well as a bar. The ballroom looks enchanting at night with some candles and the tree lights that come with it. There is a quaint flower garden that will look amazing in wedding photos, especially if your wedding date is when the flowers are in bloom!

The Rose Chapel provided unparalleled service. We booked over a year out and frequently called/emailed throughout that time period with many questions. The Rose Chapel staff was always friendly and helpful and offered great suggestions. They were very flexible, easy-going and accommodating. Since The Rose Chapel venue includes two day of coordinators, our special day went very smoothly and we were able to enjoy the day instead of being stressed! The day of coordinators directed vendors to their areas, made sure everything was set up and ready, and communicated with us when necessary.

We hired The Rose Chapel servers to cater our reception since it was more affordable than hiring the caterer's service team, and we were thrilled with the service they provided. They worked hard and were very professional.

Since The Rose Chapel does not require specific vendors, we were able to hire who we wanted, which we felt was advantageous. This allowed us to compare multiple vendors and select the one we felt provided the best quality and price.

If you are looking for a beautiful venue that is multi-functional, flexible and has competitive pricing, you must check out The Rose Chapel!

Profile Picture User6970887, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
4.7

The Rose Chapel staff was great to work with and very kind and responsive. Minette worked with us for our wedding reception, and she was very kind, calm and understanding. I like that Rose Chapel is flexible for the most part, and there weren't too many rules. The reception hall has beautiful tall ceilings, and big windows!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/16/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

The Rose Chapel has the nicest staff I've ever met. Everyone is extremely helpful! The pricing that we were quoted fits our budget perfectly! After looking here we did not look any further! Aug 8 cant come soon enough

Profile Picture Natasha, 8/8/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rose chapel was so beautiful for our wedding it felt real personal and everything went perfect I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding at :)

Profile Picture Lilia, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The ladies that work this chapel are the nicest women ever. When you talk to them they are genuinely happy for you and definitely excited. The venue has so much character too.. I was looking for a venue that wasn't just a big room with blank walls and the Rose Chapel was a PERFECT find! Love it Love it. BOOK THEM.

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an absolutely AMAZING experience with the Rose Chapel. There were a couple of things that we had left behind on the day of, and they were so kind in helping out. They did more work for us than anticipated with set up and tear down. They were wonderfully flexible with our schedule, and were very specific and detailed in all of the consultations. Such sweet people!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All of the ladies at the Rose Chapel were so helpful and friendly! This venue really made our wedding perfect, I LOVED the garden for our ceremony! The garden and the ballroom are so beautiful. They required we hire two waitstaff because we catered the wedding ourselves and I am so glad they have this rule! The waitstaff did a great job keeping the buffet clean and my popcorn bar full. I am so glad we didn't have to ask any of our family or friends to take care of any of that. Finding the Rose Chapel helped me achieve my dream wedding without blowing my budget!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rose Chapel was a beautiful venue with awesome staff! Everyone was really supportive and guided us along the way. Our wedding day was so very smooth! I was so pleased with the outcome!

Profile Picture User4649568, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rose chapel has a great enthusiastic staff. The venue is beautiful with historic charm. The rose chapel is highly recommend.

Profile Picture Janice, 12/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. Great staff. Very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joni Morris and the staff of Rose Chapel are absolutely the best! We had our dtr's wedding and reception with 150 guests and they handled everything like true professionals. I would Absolutely recommend this location for any special event. I found Mrs. Morris to be extremely friendly and an expert at calming nerves! Every recommendation she gave us worked out perfectly. A tremendous success and I will be forever grateful!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were initially attracted to the Rose Chapel for our wedding reception because they were the only venue in the area which could accommodate a guest list our size that would also allow us to bring in our own food and alcohol. Since we were sticking to a strict budget and had a large guest list, that was very important to us.

The only reason I didn't give them 5/5 for Flexibility is because they have a "No Kegs" rule. Other than that, they were truly VERY flexible and incredibly willing to work with us! They allowed us to move our "decorating time" to earlier in the wedding day so that my bridesmaids and I would be sure to have plenty of time to get ready before the ceremony. They worked with me to ensure that I would have the right table setup for all of my guests and they had all of the tables perfectly arranged on the morning of the wedding, making the decorating process on the morning of the wedding so easy. They contacted all of my wedding vendors and really eliminated me as the middle man when it came to day-of planning. Best of all, they quickly responded to every email I sent, which truly helped wedding planning stress to be lessened. They truly worked to ensure that we were happy and stress-free!

We had our ceremony at another venue and held our reception in the Grand Ballroom and the smaller Reception Salon. We used the Grand Ballroom for dinner and dancing and the smaller Reception Salon for the buffet, photobooth, and overflow tables. It couldn't have been a more perfect for the size of our wedding (about 180 guests).

It was beautiful and every staff member was so helpful - especially Joni and Simone! I am so happy with our choice to use the Rose Chapel.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Simone was usually my go to person by email and she always answered my questions within a day. We made a few changes the day of the wedding (moving the ceremony indoors versus out in the courtyard) and they didn’t miss a beat. We’ve never met so many people who were as excited as we were about the wedding. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Thank you, Jan for all your help on the day of. It was amazing being able to “relax” and not having to worry about all the little and big things. Highly recommended. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the chapel was and the grounds.

Profile Picture Kristine, 6/28/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joni and all the crew at Rose Chapel were the upmost blessings. Being the mother of the bride they made my job so much easier. Joni is such a wonderful help in organizing everything. If I ever have another big event I will be using them again. Can't say enough about them. Beautiful and a great value hand in hand.

Profile Picture Shawna, 6/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

The Rose Chapel is a beautiful venue and the service that is included with the price of the venue is amazing! They provided assistance with the ballroom and chapel setup, they provided a coordinator the day and night of the event along with a couple of other staff to assist with whatever you needed. I LOVED doing business with this facility and their staff were wonderful to work with!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/15/14, 1 Review

Simone was a huge help on the entire day. Definitely recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience was fantastic. The ladies are very professional, helpful and courteous. We loves our time at the Rose Chapel.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After searching venues in Tarrant county area, the Rose Chapel was by far the best venue. Besides being a beautiful place; it was also affordable and includes everything you need for your dream wedding. The Rose Chapel staff was professional, helpful and caring; Joni was the best wedding coordinator a bride could ask for. Our guests gave us many compliments about our choice of venue. Many thanks to all the staff at Rose Chapel for making our wedding day special.

Profile Picture Sara & Steve, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding coordinator didn't do much the day of the wedding. Did nothing to help make things run smoother. Since she did nothing to help, our ceremony started 30 min late. People were leaving the reception bc our photos were taking so long and she wouldn't open the buffet or even ask me, my husband or my parents. So 1/3 of our guests were gone when we got back. She also lied to my face during rehearsal. We had people from out of town that were late so we were late to our rehearsal and they only let us practice once. They said they had another rehearsal after ours At 830pm. We stayed in the hall and outside til after 9 and no one ever came. The coordinator left when we left. And we needed that extra time to figure out cultural differences between my husband's and my families.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having my wedding at Rose Chapel! The best part about the place is the coordinators that help you. They did the set up, break down, confirmed with our vendors, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. They went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. The garden was absolutely gorgeous for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/27/14, 3 Reviews