Rose Chapel Reviews

66 | Fort Worth, TX

66 Reviews for Rose Chapel

66 Rose Chapel Reviews

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

Roy was amazing and so helpful. He worked with us to make our day so special and helped us create a look that was 100% us. They were flexible with our timing that we needed to use the chapel and allowed us to have the indoor location on hold incase of bad weather. The outside space was beautiful for our ceremony and the gardens are very well kept. They were very friendly and we didn't feel judged being that we are a same sex couple. They were accepting and greeted us with open arms

Rose Chapel 1
    Rose Chapel 2

Cheryl · Married on 04/22/2018

Rose Chapel was a wonderful venue with excellent service. They answered every email, and helped make sure everything went smoothly. The venue is well kept, and the have tons of useful stuff on hand. Roy did an excellent job on our wedding day. They work hard & provide great service. Thanks Rose Chapel!

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

LOVE THIS PLACE!! Everyone was so helpful sweet and nice. Wonderful place for any type of wedding.

We had a football themed wedding and everyone that was there helping did a wonderful job. Made my day stress free and VERY enjoyable. Would highly recommend.

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

What a beautiful venue and a great staff. It was perfect in every way. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect place for the ceremony.

Thelma · Married on 05/06/2017

Rose Chapel was a great venue to have a beautiful wedding. The staff was awesome and professional. We really loved Minett, she was there to see the wedding a success and did a great job! Roy was also an awesome part of our day and everyone loved his personality.

Ariale · Married on 11/20/2016

I could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception. The place is beautiful. The staff was just wonderful and they were all so helpful in making sure the wedding was perfect. Anyone would be happy getting married at The Rose Chapel.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Rose Chapel's reply:

Thank you for choosing Rose Chapel and allowing us to to be a part of your special day. We strive to make each wedding amazing for our brides. Congratulations and thank you from everyone here at the Rose Chapel.

Adri · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I chose The Rose Chapel as our wedding ceremony and reception venue, and we are so thankful that we did. The Rose Chapel exceeded our exceptions from the moment we walked through the door. The venue is beautiful! The chapel is cozy and inviting, with stunning stained glass windows and a high ceiling supported by thick, wooden beams. The reception ballroom is conveniently located adjacent to the chapel, and is the perfect spot since there is a stage for a band/dj as well as a bar. The ballroom looks enchanting at night with some candles and the tree lights that come with it. There is a quaint flower garden that will look amazing in wedding photos, especially if your wedding date is when the flowers are in bloom!

The Rose Chapel provided unparalleled service. We booked over a year out and frequently called/emailed throughout that time period with many questions. The Rose Chapel staff was always friendly and helpful and offered great suggestions. They were very flexible, easy-going and accommodating. Since The Rose Chapel venue includes two day of coordinators, our special day went very smoothly and we were able to enjoy the day instead of being stressed! The day of coordinators directed vendors to their areas, made sure everything was set up and ready, and communicated with us when necessary.

We hired The Rose Chapel servers to cater our reception since it was more affordable than hiring the caterer's service team, and we were thrilled with the service they provided. They worked hard and were very professional.

Since The Rose Chapel does not require specific vendors, we were able to hire who we wanted, which we felt was advantageous. This allowed us to compare multiple vendors and select the one we felt provided the best quality and price.

If you are looking for a beautiful venue that is multi-functional, flexible and has competitive pricing, you must check out The Rose Chapel!

• Natasha & Courtney

Natasha · Married on 08/08/2015

The Rose Chapel has the nicest staff I've ever met. Everyone is extremely helpful! The pricing that we were quoted fits our budget perfectly! After looking here we did not look any further! Aug 8 cant come soon enough

Lilia · Married on 07/18/2015

Rose chapel was so beautiful for our wedding it felt real personal and everything went perfect I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding at :)

Meagan · Married on 07/02/2015

The ladies that work this chapel are the nicest women ever. When you talk to them they are genuinely happy for you and definitely excited. The venue has so much character too.. I was looking for a venue that wasn't just a big room with blank walls and the Rose Chapel was a PERFECT find! Love it Love it. BOOK THEM.

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2015

We had an absolutely AMAZING experience with the Rose Chapel. There were a couple of things that we had left behind on the day of, and they were so kind in helping out. They did more work for us than anticipated with set up and tear down. They were wonderfully flexible with our schedule, and were very specific and detailed in all of the consultations. Such sweet people!

Tiffany · Married on 05/17/2015

All of the ladies at the Rose Chapel were so helpful and friendly! This venue really made our wedding perfect, I LOVED the garden for our ceremony! The garden and the ballroom are so beautiful. They required we hire two waitstaff because we catered the wedding ourselves and I am so glad they have this rule! The waitstaff did a great job keeping the buffet clean and my popcorn bar full. I am so glad we didn't have to ask any of our family or friends to take care of any of that. Finding the Rose Chapel helped me achieve my dream wedding without blowing my budget!

Amber · Married on 04/12/2015

Rose Chapel was a beautiful venue with awesome staff! Everyone was really supportive and guided us along the way. Our wedding day was so very smooth! I was so pleased with the outcome!

Janice · Married on 12/21/2014

The Rose chapel has a great enthusiastic staff. The venue is beautiful with historic charm. The rose chapel is highly recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2014

Beautiful venue. Great staff. Very easy to work with.

Rebecca · Married on 08/09/2014

Joni Morris and the staff of Rose Chapel are absolutely the best! We had our dtr's wedding and reception with 150 guests and they handled everything like true professionals. I would Absolutely recommend this location for any special event. I found Mrs. Morris to be extremely friendly and an expert at calming nerves! Every recommendation she gave us worked out perfectly. A tremendous success and I will be forever grateful!

• Kaegurl

Kristine · Married on 06/28/2014

Simone was usually my go to person by email and she always answered my questions within a day. We made a few changes the day of the wedding (moving the ceremony indoors versus out in the courtyard) and they didn’t miss a beat. We’ve never met so many people who were as excited as we were about the wedding. Their enthusiasm is contagious! Thank you, Jan for all your help on the day of. It was amazing being able to “relax” and not having to worry about all the little and big things. Highly recommended. Everyone kept telling us how beautiful the chapel was and the grounds.

Shawna · Married on 06/16/2014

Joni and all the crew at Rose Chapel were the upmost blessings. Being the mother of the bride they made my job so much easier. Joni is such a wonderful help in organizing everything. If I ever have another big event I will be using them again. Can't say enough about them. Beautiful and a great value hand in hand.

Kathy · Married on 06/15/2014

The Rose Chapel is a beautiful venue and the service that is included with the price of the venue is amazing! They provided assistance with the ballroom and chapel setup, they provided a coordinator the day and night of the event along with a couple of other staff to assist with whatever you needed. I LOVED doing business with this facility and their staff were wonderful to work with!!

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Simone was a huge help on the entire day. Definitely recommend this venue.

Sara · Married on 06/08/2014

Our experience was fantastic. The ladies are very professional, helpful and courteous. We loves our time at the Rose Chapel.

• Sara & Steve

Sara & Steve · Married on 05/10/2014

After searching venues in Tarrant county area, the Rose Chapel was by far the best venue. Besides being a beautiful place; it was also affordable and includes everything you need for your dream wedding. The Rose Chapel staff was professional, helpful and caring; Joni was the best wedding coordinator a bride could ask for. Our guests gave us many compliments about our choice of venue. Many thanks to all the staff at Rose Chapel for making our wedding day special.

• KT-V

Katie · Married on 04/27/2014

I loved having my wedding at Rose Chapel! The best part about the place is the coordinators that help you. They did the set up, break down, confirmed with our vendors, and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of. They went above and beyond for us to make sure we had the perfect wedding. The garden was absolutely gorgeous for our ceremony.

Dorothy · Married on 03/29/2014

I decided upon this venue initially based on the value and how sweet all the ladies were when I first toured this venue. They exceeded my expectations to the very end!!! I looked at a lot of places and I can honestly say this is the MOST beautiful place and the BEST value in the DFW area! The courtyard is breathtaking and the building reminds me of an old English cottage you would find in the countryside. The ladies were so sweet and willing to do whatever necessary to make my day perfect. I used their wait staff and my entire event ran perfectly. I also used a few recommended vendors from their list, and was blown away by their services as well!!

brandi · Married on 03/28/2014

The staff were wonderful. Very helpful and accommodating with all of my needs. Made the evening relaxed and very easy to enjoy.