Rose & Bee Photography Reviews

10 | Las Vegas, NV

10 Reviews for Rose & Bee Photography

• I

Isela · Married on 09/17/2018

We LOVED how our pictures came out! Debbie is easy to work with and very professional! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Kay · Married on 11/19/2017

Deborah is a great proffesional. Thanks to her our wedding album looks amazing- she did a fantastic job capturing our big day!:)

Sent on 01/18/2018

diedra · Married on 03/23/2017

lovely style!!!! Keep up the good work!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Tamara · Married on 01/10/2016

She is amazing and so patient and sweet!! She was always available and responded right away even leading up to picture time she was texting and Making sure what I wanted and going over ideas back and forth!! Our pictures turned out amazing hands down the best photos I have ever had done and I have so many family and friends wanting to come to Nevada just to use her :) she is so talented and brought tears to my eyes capturing such beautiful moments

Rose & Bee Photography's reply:

Thank you Tamara! You have a sweet family! I appreciate the kind words :)

Steph · Married on 11/16/2015

If you've ever wanted a photographer to take pictures of your wedding day with all the details you expect- that could be anyone. But if you want that and all the other photos you never expect, like the wonderful things that are happening around you that you didn't even know about while you and your future husband or wife is getting ready for the big day--- this is the person to go to. You will not only re-live your day but almost everyone else's as well!!! Not to mention the details of lighting and nature, settings, and uninterrupted moments captured are priceless as well. You will relish in those memories for years to come through this photography- making your day less of a frantic memory than an everlasting enriching experience, you and yours will cherish.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Nadine · Married on 11/14/2015

Love my pictures! Soo many great ones to choose from! Highly recommended!!

Julie · Married on 11/07/2015

Highly recommended! Coming from out of town and trying to find the right photographer was stressful enough. Debbie's creative edge and patience made our experience stress free and exciting! She went above and beyond capturing exactly what we were looking for. Such a pleasure to have found you, we cant thank you enough! Until next time!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Rose & Bee Photography's reply:

Thankyou so much for your review! I look forward to next time!

Valerie · Married on 10/29/2015

I am very pleased with my photos from Rose & Bee Photography. Deborah is an amazing photographer and she is awesome to work with.... I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

TY · Married on 08/25/2015

Deborah is amazing! She has a knack for capturing those moments that are purely priceless. From beautiful to silly, she will do her best in capturing your unique personality and engage all individuals involved in the shoot. I would highly recommend anyone wanting "forever" memories to call Rose & Bee Photography.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Rose & Bee Photography's reply:

Ahhhhh, Thank you for your kind words. It is clients such as yourself that make my job so wonderful!

Natasha Joe · Married on 03/22/2015

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with the way our wedding photos turned out this past March! Deborah is so amazing at what she does. We would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of a very talented photographer.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Rose & Bee Photography's reply:

Thankyou so much Natasha & Joe! I am so glad to have met your family. I hope you treasure your pictures forever!