29 Reviews for Rosaria Salerno, Justice of the Peace

Civil Union (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)
29 Rosaria Salerno, Justice of the Peace Reviews

Rosaria provided a lovely ceremony for my husband and I. Rosaria was very professional and responded quickly to our emails. We planned to have our ceremony at the Public Garden, but the day of our wedding it was pouring rain. Rosaria quickly offered us her office space for the ceremony. Our guests said The ceremony was very intimate and sweet.

Profile Picture Pauline, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you Rosaria for marrying us! You were so sweet and accommodating. Thank you for making our day so special for us and our family!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiance and I have been together for a number of years and made the decision to get married as soon as the courthouse opened on January 3rd. We had back and forth dialogue about flying to Vegas to get married on January 1st because 201 had been such an incredible year for us that we wanted to start 2017 as husband and wife. We emailed a number of Justice of the Peace and Officiants hoping to find someone available to marry us in MA on January 1st. Much to our surprise, Rosaria emailed us back outlining that she would be delighted to make our dream come true. We met her at her office and she was so kind and offered many nice words of wisdom as we started our life together. Rosaria made our day special and I would highly recommend her to share in your day.

Profile Picture Angela , 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had been together for a long time and decided to have a wedding, somewhat last minute. We found Rosaria Salerno's information online and were impressed and arranged to have the wedding at her office with a small group of cherished friends and family (8 other people). She was easy to schedule with and responded quickly to our emails. Rosaria is amazing - she is charming, witty, and has had an interesting life that shapes the service she provides. We are a same-sex couple and she has a long history of officiating weddings for other same sex couples and has insight into the history in Massachusetts that led to us having this legal right. Her office is in a beautiful building in the Back Bay and we had a gorgeous view while she conducted the ceremony. There was room for all of us in her conference room. While she is cheerful and warm, she also takes the solemnity of the occasion seriously which we appreciated. We felt extremely lucky to have chosen her to officiate for us and HIGHLY recommend her. We were actually surprised at how little she charges given the thoughtfulness of the service and how extraordinary a person she is.

Profile Picture User7480378, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rosaria officiate our wedding on December 2nd, 2016. We were married at the Lenox Hotel and they recommended Rosaria - we are so glad that she did! Rosaria was incredibly responsive and kind right from the start. She met with us, asked about us, gave us some marriage tips, made us laugh and made me cry - in the first 30 minutes we spoke. Rosaria was great at giving us advice and ceremony options to choose from while also recognizing our personal story. A number of people came up to me after the ceremony to say it was the best they'd ever attended. While are ceremony was brief (as we wanted), Rosaria was engaging and witty and made our close family and friends feel like they were part of the ceremony with that, that they had a responsibility in supporting our happy marriage. I can't recommend Rosaria enough and we are thankful to have met her.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rosaria kept our ceremony tight and organized, which was just what we wanted! The vows she had us recite were wonderful and perfect for us. Rosaria was flexible and had multiple conversations with us in advance to provide us with the best ceremony that would meet our needs.

Profile Picture Chad, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

After searching for an officiant that was conveniently located and flexible with his or her time , I finally stumbled across Rosaria Salerno. Ms. Salerno's office was conveniently located off Mass Ave on Comm Ave. She was ready to perform our ceremony right on time, she gave us a great talk before we took our vows that really hit home. She gave us the ceremony we always wanted! Thank you, Ms. Salerno!!!

Valerie & Lorraine

Profile Picture Valerie , 2/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Catholic

Great experience! Helpful and flexible as well!

Profile Picture User6066729, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My now husband and I only recently planned to get married and just randomly found Rosaria though the Justice of the Peace registry. She was professional, genuine, personable, and took the time to make our ceremony perfect. She even took some time before just jumping into our vows to make sure that we had thought this through. We could not have asked for anyone better to perform this event for us. I would highly recommend her to other people who are looking for someone to conduct such an important event in their lives.

Profile Picture Mathew, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic

Rosaria was great...very personable, kind, and warm!
She helped to make our day special!!

Profile Picture User5304683, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We absolutely loved Rosaria! She was professional, personal and extremely caring. She executed a beautiful ceremony and included all of the details just as we had asked. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped to complete our special day.

Profile Picture Merri, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rosario was far more accomadating to us than she had to be. My fiancé and I held the last spot of the day before the building had closed. We arrived 25 minutes late, five minutes before they closed on Friday the 13th. She had no problem waiting for us. When we arrived she walked us through our small quick intimate ceremony, which latest 40 min approx. total . She is a very classy person and her officeis in a high end office building with beautiful view. We where treated with the respect which we deserved, and she even let us say our quick personal vows. She offered to have our ceremony in her office or in their board room. We chose to stay standing as we where. Thank you so much Rosario for marrying us as we liked to be! It was very personal and very tailored to our wants and needs.

Profile Picture User4788623, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Our experience with Rosario was impeccable. We contacted Rosario only 8 days before our wedding and she was very accommodating of our schedule. Before the ceremony, we got to know each other and she put what was about to happen in a richly human context, with anecdotes and fitting commentary. Rosario was also flexible with the ceremony itself, as my partner wished to read a text that was perfectly inserted within it. She managed the emotions that flowed with tenderness. The whole affair was not hurried, but not overdone either in any way. Overall, we were very happy, and the memories of this day will stay with us as a cherish treasure. We left impressed with Rosario's human quality.

Profile Picture Jesus, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was absolutely amazing!!!! We came from Texas to get married in Boston so we only had one day to do it. She met with us the day before to get to know us and recommended the perfect spots to exchange vows. I couldnt have asked for a better officiant. She was the nicest lady and I would recommend her to anyone in the back bay area in Boston. Thank you so much for making our special day perfect!!!

Profile Picture User4433362, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Simply AMAZING!!! The service was beautiful, she was our dream officiant and she was kind enough to rearrange her schedule work with our wacky Sunday evening start time. She made both of us feel so special and all of our guests remarked that they had never been to a wedding ceremony where the officiant took such great care of the couple. I actually feel like we got to breathe and there was no pressure, it was a beautiful moment. Rosaria is truly a gem, class act all the way! I wish I was getting married again just so that I could get more time with her!

Profile Picture Chantelle, 7/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rosaria is absolutely wonderful. My husband and I decided to elope on our 10 year anniversary, and we are so happy to have chosen Rosaria to officiate our ceremony. It really shows that she loves and values what she does. It was just the 3 of us at her office, and we could not be happier with our choice. It was simple, intimate, and perfect. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User4144902, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I had contacted a few officiants before Rosaria, but the moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she was the one! She really understood what my fiancé and I wanted in our small elopement. We did a private ceremony in the public gardens; Rosaria suggested some nice spots that we could have our ceremony. On the day of we were running a little late and Rosaria was very flexible and understanding. Our ceremony was everything we had hoped it to be, Rosaria's words were loving and kind. We felt at ease with Rosaria like she was an old friend. I highly recommend her as an officiant and hope her kind words and smile make your day as special as mine was.

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ms. Salerno wrote a perfect ceremony for us, without really knowing us at all. Many of our guests told us it was the nicest wedding they'd ever witnessed. She's a true professional, too -- immediately responsive to e-mails and phone calls. She showed up early to walk us through it and she was kind and patient with me when I was clearly too nervous to process her instructions. When the time came to walk down the aisle and start the wedding I, predictably, messed it all up by standing in the wrong place. She gently moved me into position without skipping a beat and off we went with the ceremony. 10/10 would recommend.

Profile Picture User3618773, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rosaria made our special day so unique! Although we only spoke on brief occasions, the words she choose for our ceremony seemed as though she had known us for years. Very intimate. Everyone who attended said she's spoke so beautifully and from the heart. She was always quick to respond to my emails with any questions I had. And very accommodating for our location and especially, when we had to move our date. I would recommend her to any couple's special day!

Profile Picture User3784189, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My partner and I wanted a commitment ceremony to make our 20 year relationship legally binding. We found Rosaria on Wedding Wire and contacted her to check her availability. Rosaria responded to my request (and subsequent requests) quickly and helped us answer all the questions we had. We chose to have our ceremony in her office and she made us feel welcome and comfortable. She took the time to talk with us and our children (10 and 8). We were thrilled to have Rosaria as our officiant and would highly recommend her to all couples.

Profile Picture User3435382, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Of all the decisions that go along with planning a wedding, finding the right officiant was an important one for my wife and me. We wanted the ceremony to be heartfelt and reflective of our personalities and our relationship and we wanted an officiant with whom we felt comfortable. We could not be happier with our decision to have Rosaria solemnize the marriage. She was professional and sincere every step of the way. She helped us design a ceremony that truly fit us and felt very natural and meaningful. The ceremony was beautiful and all of our friends and family also commented on what a lovely job Rosaria did - several even made a point to ask us if we had gotten a copy of the ceremony as a keepsake. Thank you, Rosaria!

Profile Picture User3435524, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rosario provided an incredible ceremony that was thoughtful, emotional, and articulate. She truly put us both at ease and made for a wonderful and memorable day. When I left, I honestly felt that I could call her a true friend. Thank you Rosario.

Profile Picture User3357013, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My partner and I were married in the gardens in June. We do not live in Boston and did all the planning from out of town. Rosaria was very helping in helping us find a beautiful spot to hold our ceremony. After meeting Rosaria we were quickly put to ease and knew we had chosen the correct officiant. She was caring and got to know us as a couple and listened to what we wanted in our ceremony. She was very helpful and great at what she does, you can tell she does it because she truly cares and enjoys it.

Profile Picture Breanna, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rosaria is very professional, and she takes her job as officiant and the institution of marriage very serious. We had a little hiccup (groom forgot our marriage license back at our bed and breakfast!) Even though she had other obligations she was willing to accompany us and perform the ceremony at the b&b's garden.
A few helpful tips: 1. She likes to be paid in cash 2. She doesn't drive. So if your wedding is a bit out of the city you might have to consider providing transportation.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/17/13, 1 Review