Back Bay Weddings Reviews

41 | Boston, MA

41 Reviews for Back Bay Weddings

Reshica B. · Married on 06/26/2021

Great experience

Rosaria was very professional, warm and kind to us on the day of our marriage. She was serious in her duties but very personable and made us feel lucky to be there, have one another, and get our marriage officiated on July 31, 2021. Thank you Rosaria, good luck to any one looking for an officiant. You are in good hands

Sent on 08/01/2021

Reese H. · Married on 05/10/2021

Amazing ceremony

My wife and I decided to have smaller ceremony through a justice of the peace but it was anything but small. Rosaria made the day feel special despite us trying not to make a big deal out of it. You could tell she sincerely cared about us despite having done thousands of these ceremonies. I am grateful for her service and to any wondering if Rosaria is a good fit for your JOP ceremony don't hesitate! If I were to do it all over again I would 100% go back to Rosaria for her magical way of conducting a ceremony.

Sent on 05/17/2021

Alena R. · Married on 02/23/2021

Amazing experience!

Rosaria was great! Very warm and very professional! I would strongly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2021
  • Charlton

Charlton F. · Married on 02/20/2021

the best you could ask for

i reached out to Ms. Rosaria via email and she was very responsive throughout the process. Despite the COVID period, she was very accommodating in terms of timing and availability. the whole experience was great and we have no regrets having her witnessing our marriage. I do recommend all to reach out to Rosaria for a very positive experience. Thank you once again! - Charlton

Sent on 02/21/2021

Arnold F. · Married on 01/29/2021

The ceremony was beautiful

Rosaria was the perfect person to officiate the ceremony. On account of COVID, we decided to have it at her office. She had pre-arranged for a conference room, everything was socially distanced and very considerate. She got to know us before anything, our backgrounds and history, giving the whole thing a very personal warm touch. I will definitely recommend to anyone getting married in Boston.

Sent on 01/31/2021

Ashley · Married on 12/11/2020

Great Experience

We feel so lucky that we found Rosaria! She was very responsive and we were able to quickly schedule our ceremony. We needed to get married just the two of us because of COVID, so we met her in her office for the ceremony. Once there, she took time to chat and get to know us and explain the process. We really could not have asked for a better Justice of the Peace! She has so many great stories and made it such a special, memorable moment for us. Thank you, Rosaria!

Sent on 12/14/2020

A. R. S. · Married on 07/17/2020

Perfect Officiant for Your Perfect Day!

Rosaria was an absolute dream and pleasure to work with for our wedding ceremony! She met our expectations and was very caring and thoughtful in her remarks. She fit right in with our family and friends and we really enjoyed her company. I highly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 07/28/2020

James G. · Married on 07/08/2020

Seamless experience

She was great, early, and performed her duties well. Definitely would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Raychelle R. · Married on 01/18/2020

Thanks for making us feel so comfortable

Rosaria is an amazing JP and we're so lucky to have found her. I emailed her six days before our planned civil ceremony. Her responses were super prompt, even though she was out of town. We had our ceremony in her office, which is in a super pretty, secure building. She was extremely kind, caring, and passionate. She took pictures for us without asking. She went over the vows with us beforehand which helped ease my nerves. She was concerned about getting us the certificate promptly (due to my husband being stationed out of state). Side note, I also love the Ruth Bader Ginsburg figurine she has. Overall, Rosaria is amazing and you won't find anyone better!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Julia S. · Married on 09/01/2019

A Joy to Have Found Rosaria

It was an absolute joy to have Rosaria as our Justice of the Peace. She listened thoughtfully to what we hoped would be included in the ceremony and made sure that the language reflected what we had talked about. She was so warm and made us feel so comfortable.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Rommel

Rommel V. · Married on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much!!

Rosaria’s positivity and kindness was infectious. She was a true professional throughout the entire process. She met my family, my bride, and I at the entrance of the building to ensure we would all make it to the correct location. She had a one on one sit down with my bride and I where she really took the time to get to know us and help us understand the impact we were making on our own lives and the lives of those who loved us. She really ensured that my family was involved in the ceremony and it truly was a moment that we will never forget!! Rosaria helped my wife and I so much and we are so fortunate to have worked with her. We are forever thankful for being there for us on such an important day.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

It was such a blessing to have Rosaria officiate our ceremony! Her opening words to our guests were beautiful and heartfelt and the ceremony itself was very intimate and romantic. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful and touching our ceremony was and what a wonderful job Rosaria did for us. She was very responsive along the way and answered all of our questions promptly via email/text message. We are truly grateful we found Rosaria and were honored to have her marry us!
    Anne and Elizabeth MacDonald

Sent on 11/07/2017

Pauline · Married on 07/07/2017

Rosaria provided a lovely ceremony for my husband and I. Rosaria was very professional and responded quickly to our emails. We planned to have our ceremony at the Public Garden, but the day of our wedding it was pouring rain. Rosaria quickly offered us her office space for the ceremony. Our guests said The ceremony was very intimate and sweet.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you Rosaria for marrying us! You were so sweet and accommodating. Thank you for making our day so special for us and our family!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Angela · Married on 01/01/2017

My fiance and I have been together for a number of years and made the decision to get married as soon as the courthouse opened on January 3rd. We had back and forth dialogue about flying to Vegas to get married on January 1st because 201 had been such an incredible year for us that we wanted to start 2017 as husband and wife. We emailed a number of Justice of the Peace and Officiants hoping to find someone available to marry us in MA on January 1st. Much to our surprise, Rosaria emailed us back outlining that she would be delighted to make our dream come true. We met her at her office and she was so kind and offered many nice words of wisdom as we started our life together. Rosaria made our day special and I would highly recommend her to share in your day.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Dan · Married on 12/03/2016

We had been together for a long time and decided to have a wedding, somewhat last minute. We found Rosaria Salerno's information online and were impressed and arranged to have the wedding at her office with a small group of cherished friends and family (8 other people). She was easy to schedule with and responded quickly to our emails. Rosaria is amazing - she is charming, witty, and has had an interesting life that shapes the service she provides. We are a same-sex couple and she has a long history of officiating weddings for other same sex couples and has insight into the history in Massachusetts that led to us having this legal right. Her office is in a beautiful building in the Back Bay and we had a gorgeous view while she conducted the ceremony. There was room for all of us in her conference room. While she is cheerful and warm, she also takes the solemnity of the occasion seriously which we appreciated. We felt extremely lucky to have chosen her to officiate for us and HIGHLY recommend her. We were actually surprised at how little she charges given the thoughtfulness of the service and how extraordinary a person she is.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Christine · Married on 12/02/2016

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rosaria officiate our wedding on December 2nd, 2016. We were married at the Lenox Hotel and they recommended Rosaria - we are so glad that she did! Rosaria was incredibly responsive and kind right from the start. She met with us, asked about us, gave us some marriage tips, made us laugh and made me cry - in the first 30 minutes we spoke. Rosaria was great at giving us advice and ceremony options to choose from while also recognizing our personal story. A number of people came up to me after the ceremony to say it was the best they'd ever attended. While are ceremony was brief (as we wanted), Rosaria was engaging and witty and made our close family and friends feel like they were part of the ceremony with that, that they had a responsibility in supporting our happy marriage. I can't recommend Rosaria enough and we are thankful to have met her.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Chad · Married on 07/01/2016

Rosaria kept our ceremony tight and organized, which was just what we wanted! The vows she had us recite were wonderful and perfect for us. Rosaria was flexible and had multiple conversations with us in advance to provide us with the best ceremony that would meet our needs.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Valerie · Married on 02/17/2016

After searching for an officiant that was conveniently located and flexible with his or her time , I finally stumbled across Rosaria Salerno. Ms. Salerno's office was conveniently located off Mass Ave on Comm Ave. She was ready to perform our ceremony right on time, she gave us a great talk before we took our vows that really hit home. She gave us the ceremony we always wanted! Thank you, Ms. Salerno!!!

Valerie & Lorraine

Sent on 02/18/2016

Great experience! Helpful and flexible as well!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Mathew · Married on 11/07/2015

My now husband and I only recently planned to get married and just randomly found Rosaria though the Justice of the Peace registry. She was professional, genuine, personable, and took the time to make our ceremony perfect. She even took some time before just jumping into our vows to make sure that we had thought this through. We could not have asked for anyone better to perform this event for us. I would highly recommend her to other people who are looking for someone to conduct such an important event in their lives.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Rosaria was great...very personable, kind, and warm!
    She helped to make our day special!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Merri · Married on 05/24/2015

We absolutely loved Rosaria! She was professional, personal and extremely caring. She executed a beautiful ceremony and included all of the details just as we had asked. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped to complete our special day.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Rosario was far more accomadating to us than she had to be. My fiancé and I held the last spot of the day before the building had closed. We arrived 25 minutes late, five minutes before they closed on Friday the 13th. She had no problem waiting for us. When we arrived she walked us through our small quick intimate ceremony, which latest 40 min approx. total . She is a very classy person and her officeis in a high end office building with beautiful view. We where treated with the respect which we deserved, and she even let us say our quick personal vows. She offered to have our ceremony in her office or in their board room. We chose to stay standing as we where. Thank you so much Rosario for marrying us as we liked to be! It was very personal and very tailored to our wants and needs.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Jesus · Married on 01/10/2015

Our experience with Rosario was impeccable. We contacted Rosario only 8 days before our wedding and she was very accommodating of our schedule. Before the ceremony, we got to know each other and she put what was about to happen in a richly human context, with anecdotes and fitting commentary. Rosario was also flexible with the ceremony itself, as my partner wished to read a text that was perfectly inserted within it. She managed the emotions that flowed with tenderness. The whole affair was not hurried, but not overdone either in any way. Overall, we were very happy, and the memories of this day will stay with us as a cherish treasure. We left impressed with Rosario's human quality.

Sent on 01/19/2015