Back Bay Weddings Reviews

30 Reviews for Back Bay Weddings

• Rommel

Rommel Verano · Married on 11/21/2018

Thank you so much!!

Rosaria’s positivity and kindness was infectious. She was a true professional throughout the entire process. She met my family, my bride, and I at the entrance of the building to ensure we would all make it to the correct location. She had a one on one sit down with my bride and I where she really took the time to get to know us and help us understand the impact we were making on our own lives and the lives of those who loved us. She really ensured that my family was involved in the ceremony and it truly was a moment that we will never forget!! Rosaria helped my wife and I so much and we are so fortunate to have worked with her. We are forever thankful for being there for us on such an important day.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

It was such a blessing to have Rosaria officiate our ceremony! Her opening words to our guests were beautiful and heartfelt and the ceremony itself was very intimate and romantic. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful and touching our ceremony was and what a wonderful job Rosaria did for us. She was very responsive along the way and answered all of our questions promptly via email/text message. We are truly grateful we found Rosaria and were honored to have her marry us!
    Anne and Elizabeth MacDonald

Pauline · Married on 07/07/2017

Rosaria provided a lovely ceremony for my husband and I. Rosaria was very professional and responded quickly to our emails. We planned to have our ceremony at the Public Garden, but the day of our wedding it was pouring rain. Rosaria quickly offered us her office space for the ceremony. Our guests said The ceremony was very intimate and sweet.

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you Rosaria for marrying us! You were so sweet and accommodating. Thank you for making our day so special for us and our family!

Angela · Married on 01/01/2017

My fiance and I have been together for a number of years and made the decision to get married as soon as the courthouse opened on January 3rd. We had back and forth dialogue about flying to Vegas to get married on January 1st because 201 had been such an incredible year for us that we wanted to start 2017 as husband and wife. We emailed a number of Justice of the Peace and Officiants hoping to find someone available to marry us in MA on January 1st. Much to our surprise, Rosaria emailed us back outlining that she would be delighted to make our dream come true. We met her at her office and she was so kind and offered many nice words of wisdom as we started our life together. Rosaria made our day special and I would highly recommend her to share in your day.

Dan · Married on 12/03/2016

We had been together for a long time and decided to have a wedding, somewhat last minute. We found Rosaria Salerno's information online and were impressed and arranged to have the wedding at her office with a small group of cherished friends and family (8 other people). She was easy to schedule with and responded quickly to our emails. Rosaria is amazing - she is charming, witty, and has had an interesting life that shapes the service she provides. We are a same-sex couple and she has a long history of officiating weddings for other same sex couples and has insight into the history in Massachusetts that led to us having this legal right. Her office is in a beautiful building in the Back Bay and we had a gorgeous view while she conducted the ceremony. There was room for all of us in her conference room. While she is cheerful and warm, she also takes the solemnity of the occasion seriously which we appreciated. We felt extremely lucky to have chosen her to officiate for us and HIGHLY recommend her. We were actually surprised at how little she charges given the thoughtfulness of the service and how extraordinary a person she is.

Christine · Married on 12/02/2016

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rosaria officiate our wedding on December 2nd, 2016. We were married at the Lenox Hotel and they recommended Rosaria - we are so glad that she did! Rosaria was incredibly responsive and kind right from the start. She met with us, asked about us, gave us some marriage tips, made us laugh and made me cry - in the first 30 minutes we spoke. Rosaria was great at giving us advice and ceremony options to choose from while also recognizing our personal story. A number of people came up to me after the ceremony to say it was the best they'd ever attended. While are ceremony was brief (as we wanted), Rosaria was engaging and witty and made our close family and friends feel like they were part of the ceremony with that, that they had a responsibility in supporting our happy marriage. I can't recommend Rosaria enough and we are thankful to have met her.

Chad · Married on 07/01/2016

Rosaria kept our ceremony tight and organized, which was just what we wanted! The vows she had us recite were wonderful and perfect for us. Rosaria was flexible and had multiple conversations with us in advance to provide us with the best ceremony that would meet our needs.

Valerie · Married on 02/17/2016

After searching for an officiant that was conveniently located and flexible with his or her time , I finally stumbled across Rosaria Salerno. Ms. Salerno's office was conveniently located off Mass Ave on Comm Ave. She was ready to perform our ceremony right on time, she gave us a great talk before we took our vows that really hit home. She gave us the ceremony we always wanted! Thank you, Ms. Salerno!!!

Valerie & Lorraine

Great experience! Helpful and flexible as well!

Mathew · Married on 11/07/2015

My now husband and I only recently planned to get married and just randomly found Rosaria though the Justice of the Peace registry. She was professional, genuine, personable, and took the time to make our ceremony perfect. She even took some time before just jumping into our vows to make sure that we had thought this through. We could not have asked for anyone better to perform this event for us. I would highly recommend her to other people who are looking for someone to conduct such an important event in their lives.

Rosaria was great...very personable, kind, and warm!
    She helped to make our day special!!

Merri · Married on 05/24/2015

We absolutely loved Rosaria! She was professional, personal and extremely caring. She executed a beautiful ceremony and included all of the details just as we had asked. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped to complete our special day.

Rosario was far more accomadating to us than she had to be. My fiancé and I held the last spot of the day before the building had closed. We arrived 25 minutes late, five minutes before they closed on Friday the 13th. She had no problem waiting for us. When we arrived she walked us through our small quick intimate ceremony, which latest 40 min approx. total . She is a very classy person and her officeis in a high end office building with beautiful view. We where treated with the respect which we deserved, and she even let us say our quick personal vows. She offered to have our ceremony in her office or in their board room. We chose to stay standing as we where. Thank you so much Rosario for marrying us as we liked to be! It was very personal and very tailored to our wants and needs.

Jesus · Married on 01/10/2015

Our experience with Rosario was impeccable. We contacted Rosario only 8 days before our wedding and she was very accommodating of our schedule. Before the ceremony, we got to know each other and she put what was about to happen in a richly human context, with anecdotes and fitting commentary. Rosario was also flexible with the ceremony itself, as my partner wished to read a text that was perfectly inserted within it. She managed the emotions that flowed with tenderness. The whole affair was not hurried, but not overdone either in any way. Overall, we were very happy, and the memories of this day will stay with us as a cherish treasure. We left impressed with Rosario's human quality.

She was absolutely amazing!!!! We came from Texas to get married in Boston so we only had one day to do it. She met with us the day before to get to know us and recommended the perfect spots to exchange vows. I couldnt have asked for a better officiant. She was the nicest lady and I would recommend her to anyone in the back bay area in Boston. Thank you so much for making our special day perfect!!!

Chantelle · Married on 07/13/2014

Simply AMAZING!!! The service was beautiful, she was our dream officiant and she was kind enough to rearrange her schedule work with our wacky Sunday evening start time. She made both of us feel so special and all of our guests remarked that they had never been to a wedding ceremony where the officiant took such great care of the couple. I actually feel like we got to breathe and there was no pressure, it was a beautiful moment. Rosaria is truly a gem, class act all the way! I wish I was getting married again just so that I could get more time with her!

Rosaria is absolutely wonderful. My husband and I decided to elope on our 10 year anniversary, and we are so happy to have chosen Rosaria to officiate our ceremony. It really shows that she loves and values what she does. It was just the 3 of us at her office, and we could not be happier with our choice. It was simple, intimate, and perfect. I would recommend her to anyone.

Kristina · Married on 05/13/2014

I had contacted a few officiants before Rosaria, but the moment I spoke to her on the phone I knew she was the one! She really understood what my fiancé and I wanted in our small elopement. We did a private ceremony in the public gardens; Rosaria suggested some nice spots that we could have our ceremony. On the day of we were running a little late and Rosaria was very flexible and understanding. Our ceremony was everything we had hoped it to be, Rosaria's words were loving and kind. We felt at ease with Rosaria like she was an old friend. I highly recommend her as an officiant and hope her kind words and smile make your day as special as mine was.

Ms. Salerno wrote a perfect ceremony for us, without really knowing us at all. Many of our guests told us it was the nicest wedding they'd ever witnessed. She's a true professional, too -- immediately responsive to e-mails and phone calls. She showed up early to walk us through it and she was kind and patient with me when I was clearly too nervous to process her instructions. When the time came to walk down the aisle and start the wedding I, predictably, messed it all up by standing in the wrong place. She gently moved me into position without skipping a beat and off we went with the ceremony. 10/10 would recommend.

Rosaria made our special day so unique! Although we only spoke on brief occasions, the words she choose for our ceremony seemed as though she had known us for years. Very intimate. Everyone who attended said she's spoke so beautifully and from the heart. She was always quick to respond to my emails with any questions I had. And very accommodating for our location and especially, when we had to move our date. I would recommend her to any couple's special day!

My partner and I wanted a commitment ceremony to make our 20 year relationship legally binding. We found Rosaria on Wedding Wire and contacted her to check her availability. Rosaria responded to my request (and subsequent requests) quickly and helped us answer all the questions we had. We chose to have our ceremony in her office and she made us feel welcome and comfortable. She took the time to talk with us and our children (10 and 8). We were thrilled to have Rosaria as our officiant and would highly recommend her to all couples.

Of all the decisions that go along with planning a wedding, finding the right officiant was an important one for my wife and me. We wanted the ceremony to be heartfelt and reflective of our personalities and our relationship and we wanted an officiant with whom we felt comfortable. We could not be happier with our decision to have Rosaria solemnize the marriage. She was professional and sincere every step of the way. She helped us design a ceremony that truly fit us and felt very natural and meaningful. The ceremony was beautiful and all of our friends and family also commented on what a lovely job Rosaria did - several even made a point to ask us if we had gotten a copy of the ceremony as a keepsake. Thank you, Rosaria!

Rosario provided an incredible ceremony that was thoughtful, emotional, and articulate. She truly put us both at ease and made for a wonderful and memorable day. When I left, I honestly felt that I could call her a true friend. Thank you Rosario.

Breanna · Married on 06/01/2013

My partner and I were married in the gardens in June. We do not live in Boston and did all the planning from out of town. Rosaria was very helping in helping us find a beautiful spot to hold our ceremony. After meeting Rosaria we were quickly put to ease and knew we had chosen the correct officiant. She was caring and got to know us as a couple and listened to what we wanted in our ceremony. She was very helpful and great at what she does, you can tell she does it because she truly cares and enjoys it.