Rosalie Dear Reviews

Rosalie Dear 2
  • Brianna

Brianna 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Day of coordinator

Kristin was absolutely amazing! She made a timeline for us and was in contact with all of our vendors leading up to our wedding day and was SO a worth every penny! Her husband was a huge help also and we are so grateful to both of them! I would recommend Rosalie Dear 100 times over to anyone that feels they need help getting the whole day to come together!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Rosalie Dear's reply:

Thank you so much, Brianna! It was an honor to be a part of your and Chris鈥檚 wedding! I loved spending the day with you and your loved ones!
  • Leah Ann

Leah Ann 路 Married on 07/20/2019

I have no words....but just Absolutely amazing!!

I have only great things to say about this vendor!! Kristin and her husband Brian made the day perfect. Planning a wedding while you live in another state can be terrifying because you have to put your trust in someone else to get the job done. So I decided to hire a Day of Coordinator in order to ease some of the stress and it was the best decision ever!! Kristin can only be described as professional, organized, trustworthy, pleasant, detailed oriented and most of all reliable. I read reviews on other websites of planners either not showing up or being very difficult to work with. Thank God this was not the case for me. Kristin assured me that she would do everything to make this day memorable for my niece (the bride) and boy did she deliver!!! She was able to accommodate all of my request and never once showed any frustration while I made my demands 馃槉
    I am so grateful that I found her and will definitely recommend her to anyone in search of a great wedding planner.. Thanks again Kristin for your patience and attention to detail you killed it!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Rosalie Dear 3

Rosalie Dear's reply:

Thank you so much, Leah Ann! It was such a perfect day and I鈥檓 so honored to have been a part of the celebration.
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Rentzel 路 Married on 07/03/2019

The best move I made was hiring Kristin

On the day of my wedding, I didn鈥檛 have a single stress about setting up, vendors, or even a rain plan, because Kristin already had it covered. It鈥檚 amazing having someone who is detail oriented and relaxed on your team. She worked with me and my husband to craft a plan for the day, and made sure everything went perfectly. Throughout the planning process, anytime I felt I was doing weddings wrong, she鈥檇 reassure me that I was on track and then would help me simplify my choices. Having an experienced planner was essential. Because she knew all the good wedding secrets, she helped me save money and avoid rookie mistakes. The best move I made was working with Kristin and trusting the day to her.

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Rosalie Dear 4

Rosalie Dear's reply:

Thank you, Rebekah! It was such beautiful day, full of love and family. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!

Jason 路 Married on 09/24/2018

It wasn't a wedding but my organization put on a huge event that is outside of our realm of expertise, we are a theater and we put on an awards show with an audience of over 400 with food, djs, full lighting and sound effects, as well as projections. Rosalie Dear was with us every step of the way to answer every question and make sure that every gap was filled. There was so much less stress with Rosalie Dear around!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Dan 路 Married on 01/11/2014

Kristin was amazing at our wedding. She made sure everything happened as we planned (and on time). We didn't get a lot of support from our venue, so Kristin's skill at organizing and implementing was key to keeping the stress off of us. Because of that, we were able to focus purely on our big day. My wife and I agree that our wedding was definitely the best either of us have ever attended (no bias here!) and Kristin was a big part of that.

Sent on 09/04/2018