Rosalia's Kitchen Reviews

9 | Hollywood, FL

9 Reviews for Rosalia's Kitchen

Stephanie · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Authentic and Professional

I don't even know where to begin. Rosalia's Kitchen surpassed our expectations with close attention to detail, prompt response and delivery time, and amazing taste of the food. We received so many compliments from our guests on how fresh and homemade the food felt, not at all giving away that it was "catering". The family behind this business makes their food with love and care and you can taste the difference! Thank you for such a stress-free experience and helping us cater to our guests. We will be doing business with you again soon!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Ruddy Castillo · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious food, exceptional service

Planning a wedding isn’t easy, especially having to deal with so many vendors. Rosalia’s Kitchen was the first one I contacted, and Rafael was extremely helpful. He offered to talk to his event rental contact and cake decorator for me, so we could focus on other aspects of our wedding. We loved them so much that we hired them to cater our engagement party and a few other events in the last few months. The food was incredible, the service was the best and the decoration was impressive. Rosalia’s Kitchen has really exceeded all our expectations. We can’t wait for our wedding day to arrive, as we know they will help us make it a memorable event. Highly recommended!

Shelby · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing!!!

As a recent bridesmaid, I was tasked with organizing a bridal shower and one of the biggest challenges I anticipated was catering. However, when I was put in contact with Rosalia’s Kitchen, I was immediately assured. They were extremely accommodating and were able to seamlessly execute every dish to perfection. I haven’t stopped craving their onion and apple tartlettes! I highly recommend Rosalia’s Kitchen and hope to work with them in the future.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Tom R. · Married on 03/07/2019

My best friend’s bachelor party

I was planning my best friend’s bachelor party at my place and had no idea what to do with the food, because he is a foodie. I came across Rosalia’s Kitchen and, the moment I spoke to them, they had plenty of awesome suggestions and great input for the party. They took care of everything, from planning the menu, to delivering and setting up a spread that looked like a million-dollar and left us speechless. The look on my friend’s face was priceless when he arrived and he kept complementing the food and service. Their servers even stayed a bit extra to help us clean up, and we were very appreciative of that. Rosalia’s Kitchen truly made this an unforgettable celebration. I recommend their services to anyone who is really into DELICIOUS food! Get ready to have your taste buds exploding with flavors!

Malva Estay · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent service and delectable food

My sister who was in charge of my small, intimate wedding chose Rosalia's Kitchen to cater for the reception and the party and it was absolutely the best choice ever! Not only was the team helpful and patient, but their food was so delicious and delicately presented. They made sure all my needs were met and made the entire process an enjoyable one. I highly recommend Rosalia's Kitchen!

Lisa Del Russo · Married on 01/21/2019

Exceptional Caterers!!

I had the most wonderful experience with the team at Rosalia's! Rafael made me feel relaxed and comfortable from beginning to finish, offering helpful recommendations and subtle suggestions, while leaving me in control of the final decisions. The food was amazing and so delicious, the presentation was beautiful, and the staff/wait team was professional, polite, and super accommodating. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Rosalia's -- my guests were extremely pleased, and so was I!! Hire them for your next event...you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Jessica Vidal · Married on 01/19/2019

Delicious and beautiful looking food!

I hired this catering business for my sister's bridal shower. The food looked amazing and the taste was really good too. The staff is very friendly and polite. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Hilda Phillips · Married on 10/11/2018

Phenomenal Catering

I used Rosalia’s Kitchen for my sons wedding rehearsal dinner and was so impressed with the food, presentation and quality of quite an array of food! I chose an American/ Latin menu and the taste of everything was spot on! Even afterwards, everyone kept talking about the yummy food we dined on. It was very easy and fun to plan this special dinner for the happy couple with Rosalia’s help. From setting up to the final clean up Rosalia’s made the evening even more special! You can not go wrong with choosing this caterer. I found they are the best of Dade/Broward County! I have since referred them to friends who have used their services and they were quite satisfied!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Rosalia's Kitchen's reply:

Hi Hilda!

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We loved you and your family and we’re so happy the happy couple had happy tummies!

Looking forward to the baby shower! ;)

Sending much love your way.

-Rafael & family

Candace Smith · Married on 08/31/2019

Like Family!

I can't say enough about Rosalia's Kitchen! From our first interaction, Rafael became like family to us. He negotiated with us on the price, was incredibly responsive, and worked with us to ensure the best day possible. Our wedding took place in Florida as Hurricane Dorian was approaching and Rafael became almost like my therapist, calming me down, assuring us that he and his team would be there come hell or high water. On the day of our wedding, somehow the sheet cake we ordered to accompany our decorative cake didn't make it to the reception- Rafael's team went out to Publix to get us a cake! His bartenders are great and mixed us delicious drinks- his whole team is just lovely...and the pot roast was fantastic!

Sent on 09/16/2019