Rosa Delgado Photography Reviews

5 | San Francisco, CA

5 Reviews for Rosa Delgado Photography

Haley · Married on 07/02/2016

I've worked with Rosa a lot over the years for various photo jobs from food photography to fitness shots, but when it came time to do my wedding, I was seriously blown away. She shines during weddings! She captured the vision my husband and I had to a T and made us feel taken care of the whole way through. She is very professional- namely she urged us to choose some specific shots we wanted ahead of time, she organized effectively for family photos (my mother in law was so happy with her that she kept us punctual!), but she also put her own unique and artistic touch on everything. I would highly recommend her and will definitely use Rosa again for other events.

Joyelle · Married on 04/08/2016

I highly recommend using Rosa Delgado for any photography needs! Rosa was AMAZING! I hired her to take our engagement pictures in June 2015 and loved them so much I asked her to do our wedding photos the next year, April 2016. She extremely professional and friendly. We weren't too sure where we wanted to take our engagement photos but knew the kind of scenery we would like. Rosa was very knowledgeable about the surrounding areas and gave some great suggestions. She is amazing at what she does and knows how to get the lighting just right! I will definitely contact her for future events. :)

Chelsea · Married on 08/07/2015

Such a great experience! Rosa is a joy to work with and the pictures were more than we ever could have hoped for. We highly recommend her!

Karina · Married on 08/01/2015

Rosa Delgado Photography was amazing to work with. She captured the best moments of my wedding.

Christina · Married on 12/19/2014

My husband and I love Rosa's photography! The way she uses natural lighting, is so flattering and captures such intimate moments beautifully. My venue took place in SF City Hall during traffic hour/ pouring rain. Rosa arrived early and helped get us settled from all the chaos. With her professional guidance, the pictures came out better than I could have imagined. I always recommend Rosa Delgado Photography when couples are searching for a wedding photographer!