Roots Floral Design Reviews

18 | Erlanger, KY

18 Reviews for Roots Floral Design

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Sustainable & Talented Floral Artist!

I searched high and low for a florist who used in-season flowers, aimed for sustainable and ethical practices, did not use toxic foam, had organic and unique designs that would stand out, and was environmentally friendly. Kaytee was 100% the answer to all my floral dreams! Kaytee was so helpful in providing advice along the way as we brought our floral vision to life. I wanted something different (in just about every way), and Kaytee delivered. She has such a gift for design, innovation, and creativity and we were beyond thankful for her expertise. Even when we ran into some last minute design issues, Kaytee got on a phone call with my sister & MOH and fixed up the issues overnight before driving up to my Cleveland/Akron area wedding. I was amazed she was able to turn everything around so elegantly! I was also insistent my florals were to be donated to a group or charity in need after my wedding and Kaytee helped make this happen for me out of the generosity of her heart. She's not only a new mama, small business owner, and incredible florist, but she really does have a heart of gold and anyone would be lucky to work with her!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany S. · Married on 10/25/2019

Kaytee is a dream florist!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Kaytee and Roots Floral team. I chose her for my wedding based on her portfolio and trusted her opinion by only giving colors and a few flower likes/dislikes, and she created bouquets and centerpieces that were beyond anything I could have imagined! I absolutely loved everything about it. Kaytee was a dream to work with, she is so sweet and was honest with me when I had a crazy idea about reception decor. I would recommend Roots Floral in a heartbeat! I cannot imagine having anyone else do my florals. Last minute, I asked Kaytee to add family momentos to my bouquet and she did a beautiful job with that as well. Thanks again to Kaytee and the Roots Floral team - you were a huge part of making my wedding day the best day!!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2018

Oh my. Cannot say enough, rave enough about Kaytee and her team. They created a fairytale wedding for our daughter. Pure magic. Perfect down to the last detail. Cannot begin to describe how beautiful. Our deepest thanks!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Logan · Married on 05/27/2017

Rachael was amazing! I had a vision of what I wanted in my head (sunflowers and willdflowers) but not very many specifics. Rachael took what I said and made it happen. She is extremely professional and has a great eye for design. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/28/2016

Roots and Floral design is amazing! They were able to execute my dream wedding bouquet flowers and more!! Not only that but they kindly fit around my tight budget. I highly recommend anyone looking for anything floral to hire them!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Megan · Married on 12/16/2016

Katytee was absolutely wonderful. I loved that she wanted to meet in person so she could get a good idea of exactly what you wanted. She was so flexible and easy to work with! And her arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! The flowers were one of my favorite parts of my wedding and we got so many compliments!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Krysta · Married on 11/19/2016

5 stars! Kaytee is so wonderful to work with. I appreciated her thoughtfulness and creativity that she put into the flowers. She really knows the ins and outs of how to make your wedding day perfect. She is such a hard worker and easy and fun to work with! My day went so smoothly with her help and everything turned out just how I envisioned it and I was in LOVE with my flowers! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Sydna · Married on 11/19/2016

If you like an organic style, she will be a great choice. My daughter really liked that her style was pretty, but slightly untraditional. The flowers turned out really pretty and she was really great to think of details that we didn't. She set up our tables so we didn't have to and helped make the day very stress free.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lyndsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Do not hesitate to book Roots for your floral needs! She captured my vision perfectly for a bridal bouquet, and added creative touches that blew me away! Not only is she professional and willing to go the extra mile, but Kaytee is an amazing person. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/05/2016

Kaytee is such an incredible talent. Even though she is still relatively new to the industry, her work has proven time and time again that she knows what she's doing, and she will create something beautiful for every single client. She has vision, and she knows how to put bouquets together in a way that emulates grace, beauty, and ease. Having done a few stylized shoots with her myself (I'm a photographer), I know that she will work so hard to create exactly the florals you have in mind. For my shoots, her work has come off flawlessly every time, and has truly added so much to the overall look and feel of the images.
    I would recommend her before almost anyone else ;)

Callie · Married on 09/27/2016

I can't recommend Roots Floral Design enough! Kaytee has an incredible eye for design and the most beautiful execution. She is someone you can trust with your vision and you will not be disapointed! I have worked with her personally and as a photographer who has worked with many florists, Kaytee truly stands out to me! I can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kandace · Married on 09/22/2016

Kaytee was awesome to work with! She was both creative and organized. She helped us capture our vision better than we ever imagined!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Christian · Married on 06/01/2016

My flowers were done exactly on time and I couldn't believe how beautiful and creative the arrangements were. The owner is very professional, yet accommodating and flexible. I recommend Roots Floral Design highly. Thank you for bringing so much beauty to our occasion. We will use you again and again.

Kristin · Married on 05/08/2016

Last Mother's Day, I ordered 3 floral centerpiece arrangements from Roots Floral Design - one for my mother, my mother-in-law and myself. The owner of Roots Floral Design, Kaytee Stice, made 3 gorgeous floral arrangements - my mother and mother-in-law couldn't believe how beautiful they were. She used a variety of wonderful flowers that were long-lasting and travelled well. The centerpieces were natural and unique and looked perfect on our dining room table. The designer was great to work with and everything was done professionally and as promised. I would recommend Roots Floral Design to anyone looking for gorgeous floral arrangements and a great person to work with. She had lots of innovative ideas and suggestions and we were so happy with the results. I will definitely be using Roots Floral Design again!

Susan · Married on 07/31/2010

If I could give this business/vendor anything higher than a five star (particularly on flexibility), I would. I asked her for three floral crowns for me and my daughters for a family photo shoot on a Tuesday, and then flipped her whole world upside-down and asked her for it all a day earlier. Poor thing. Haha! But she delivered, and I couldn't be happier with her work.
    She is talented, easy to work with, is kind, and totally the kind of person you want to do your next floral arrangement. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 02/24/2017
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Best florist!

Kaytee is an absolute GEM!

She has so much passion and care for what she does, that you feel like she's a friend more than a vendor.

She walks you through each step of the floral process with organization, examples, cost, and detail -- all things that make my detail-oriented heart happy.

The end result far exceeded anything we could have hoped for or imagined. ALL. THE. GREENERY.

Future Brides, run, don't walk to Roots for your wedding. From start to finish, she took care of every single floral need to make our day positively beautiful.

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/19/2016

3.5

I loved working with Kaytee! She got me peonies in the middle of November and I couldn't have asked for more! :) she really worked hard to get me exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Alex · Married on 09/16/2016

Kaytee was incredibly organized and was willing to work with my unconventional ask for a very small family ceremony in the mountains. My bouquet and the arrangements for our supper table were distinctive and beautiful.

Sent on 10/10/2016