Ron Michaels Weddings Reviews

102 | Fort Collins, CO

102 Reviews for Ron Michaels Weddings

1 User photo

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Ron was outstanding at our daughter's wedding!!! He kept everyone out on the dance floor until it was time to quit. A variety of music was played so all could enjoy! My brother in law was amazed at how well Ron did compared to the DJ at his son's reception!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Mary! What an amazing day up at Copper Mountain.

Chrsity · Married on 04/02/2017

Ron is amazing!! He was hired for our son's wedding and we were so impressed that we hired him to do our daughter's wedding as well! I didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding. He plans the reception and helped plan the ceremony. He helps make sure nothing is forgotten. Everything went so smooth! He even brought out my son and his wife to dance to the song they danced to at their wedding two years ago! How he remembered the song, I have not idea! You will be so happy you trusted your day to Ron.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Thanks Christy!

Jennifer · Married on 01/21/2017

Ron was amazing! We planned a long distance wedding and he was incredibly helpful. He provided a guidebook and advice throughout the entire process. He even came to the rehearsal to make sure all went smoothly. The day of he was fantastic! He kept the wedding on schedule, faces smiling and the party grooving. He played a perfect mix of music that made everyone happy from our grandmothers to our teen cousins. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We couldn't recommend him more highly!!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

What a great day it was. Thanks for the review. Best wishes to you & Ryan!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

From the moment we met with Ron Michaels, we were so impressed with his attentiveness and professionalism. Ron listened to everything we had to say about our hopes and expectations for our ceremony and reception. He helped us plan through the details and timing of entire event - from the processionals to our introductions to toasts and 1st dances. THEN the dancing started and did not stop. He kept the dance floor going until the very end of the night with the right music at the right time. Our guests have not stopped talking about what a fun time they had at our wedding and we can't say enough good things about Ron!! Thank you! Jennifer and Gregg

Sent on 10/23/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review Jennifer!

Shaina · Married on 10/15/2016

Ron was such an amazing DJ. He really has it all together and gets a true feel for the couple. He was so accommodating to our requests, easy to work with, and truly made our wedding night tons of fun. We gave him pretty free reign on the songs and I was afraid it would be majority country, since that is our preference, which was fine with my husband and I, but most of our guests can only tolerate so much. But I had nothing to worry about. His playlist was awesome! It was the perfect mix! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and majority of people did not leave until they HAD to because the music was so great! Even my husband, the non-dancer, danced most of the night, and our feet pain was proof in the morning (which is a great thing!) We have had SO many compliments on how fun our wedding was and it was all because of Ron!

He also worked seamlessly with the Sylvan Dale staff and went with the flow with any changes, requests, etc. He truly was a professional and knows what he is doing! We were so pleased with Ron and would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Shaina. It was great working with you and Dan at one of my favorite wedding venues.

Jo · Married on 09/25/2016

If you want your guests to have fun and memorable experience at your wedding reception, get Ron Michaels! Hiring Ron as our wedding DJ and director was a great decision. From the get go, he is very professional and when you meet him, he is a very affable person. He will work with you on almost everything with regards to keeping you and your guests happy and entertained. Because of his many, many years of experience in the biz, he has many sensible and valuable suggestions and advice. My guests loved his music selection because what he does best is "read" the crowd. From young to old, everyone was on their feet and into the dance floor. I highly recommend Ron.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Thanks Jo!!!

Alicia · Married on 09/10/2016

Do yourself a favor and book Ron as your DJ. To start, the resources he provided during the planning process were invaluable, especially since our officiant was a friend and not a professional. We conducted the meetings virtually via Skype since we live a few hours drive from his location; the convenience was great. He did a great job coordinating with our wedding coordinator. We left all of the music choices to Ron (except the formal dances) and he met all expectations. The ceremony processional music were perfect instrumentals. During the reception, he played music for every generation and kept the dance floor hopping all night. His ability to read the crowd really reflects his experience. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Alicia!

Mandie · Married on 08/28/2016

Ron was nothing short of amazing! He made our wedding everything that I had ever dreamed it could be. He always answered to my calls, emails, and texts within the same day. If you're looking for someone with great communication and an even better knowledge for weddings, this is your guy! Thank you for making our day one that our guests won't soon forget!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the fantastic review, Mandie! You and Stephen were great to work with. That balloon send-off at the end was awesome. Best wishes to you both.

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2016

I am so happy we chose Ron Michaels as our DJ! He has a ton of experience, and is extremely organized, communicative and professional. I'm a Type-A person who tends to worry a lot, but Ron immediately made me feel like we were in safe hands. We had a few special requests for him--my brother played a song for our recessional, and we acted out a dance routine from a movie for our first dance and needed Ron to play along--and he was totally game for everything. He even stepped up to the plate and ran our rehearsal when our DOC had to cancel due to illness. At the reception, Ron kept the dance floor packed and did an awesome job of reading the room. Our wedding was on a weeknight, and I couldn't believe the number of people who stayed late to party with us! I literally did not leave the dance floor all night! I'd spent the days before the wedding a nervous wreck, but I was able to let loose and have a blast thanks to Ron! His services cost a few hundred dollars more than we had initially budgeted, but he was truly worth every penny. I highly recommend Ron Michaels!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica!

Stanley · Married on 08/15/2016

Ron Michaels was the DJ/Coordinator at our son's recent wedding. Ron was absolutely the Master of Ceremonies for the entire wedding. He provided music as the guests were arriving, as well as music during the cocktail hour and the dinner. He also kept the wedding on schedule, and moving smoothly the entire evening. Ron took on extra duties by conducting a trivia contest for the guests, and announced the new couple to all the guests in a very beautiful way. We were also very impressed when Ron stepped in to help with the rehearsal when our wedding coordinator was unable to attend because of illness. We were so happy with Ron's expertise and professionalism. He definitely helped make the entire evening very special for everyone.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Scott · Married on 07/01/2016

He provided everything we wanted and needed. A wonderful experience all around. Highly recommend

Sent on 07/11/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/01/2016

From the first meeting with Ron, we knew he would be the perfect DJ. He was professional, but also laid back and genuine enough to make us feel comfortable. He walked us through everything we would need to know about planning the reception and ceremony. He provided suggestions based on his extensive wedding experience, but clearly expressed how open he was to trying new things. At the actual wedding reception, he kept people on the dance floor and changed the music based on the age and mood of the people on the dance floor. He kept the whole event on schedule and easily worked with changes that arose at the last second. Finally, Ron has worked with several of the Front Range's best wedding vendors. He knows the area's venues and other talent well enough to work smoothly with them. We highly recommend him!
    Thanks, Ron!
    - Jenna and Bert

Sent on 08/04/2016

Alison · Married on 06/25/2016

Ron was awesome!! I really appreciated how confident he was in his ability to organize, MC, and keep good music going for a fun wedding reception. I really wanted a good dance floor and he delivered! He was easy to get a hold of, either with skype or email prior to our wedding. He asked us thoughtful questions during our 2 skype meetings and then he was able to take it from there. I highly highly recommend Ron if you want to feel confident that your wedding reception will be fun and run smoothly. My mom was also very happy with him. She went to him if there were any scheduling concerns, etc. I was too busy dancing during the reception!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review Alison. Best wishes to you and Justin.

Ron was an amazing DJ! Could not have asked for a better one. He was flexible and worked with our music requests much in advance of the wedding. We highly recommend him! Thanks Ron!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kristy · Married on 10/24/2015

Ron was terrific to work with. He accommodated all of my requests and played all of the songs I wanted to be included. He met with me and my now-husband to get to know us and get a sense of our style. He played music all night that was a perfect fit for us and our guests. He is very professional and provided valuable insight and feedback to help us make decisions along the way. Our wedding was amazing. Literally every couple joined us for the dance after our first dance, and the venue staff said they'd never seen so many people jump up to join the couple dancing. It was magical. The dance floor was hopping the entire night, and Ron made sure to decline the group and line dances I didn't want played at our wedding. I highly recommend Ron to any couple looking for a professional, experienced and quality DJ. Thank you, Ron!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Kimberly · Married on 08/20/2015

Ron did a fantastic job with our wedding. He was easy to reach, listened to all our ideas, and kept the reception flowing. We didn't have to worry about anything. We had several compliments from guests about the sound level and music selection. We would recommend him in a second. Thank you Ron!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Holly · Married on 08/15/2015

RON IS AMAZING!!! He did an awesome job at our wedding. Very organized with timeline and very easy to get ahold of an make any changes. It was so nice to not have to put together a song list, Ron really read the crowd and kept the dancing going all night long. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ that also doubles as a day of coordinator for your reception!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Ron was awesome, we would recommend him in a second! He kept the dance floor full and was professional yet fun. He played a variety of songs that catered to all age groups at our wedding. Thank you Ron!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Jackie · Married on 08/08/2015

My daughter, Rachel was in charge of booking the DJ. So based on many recommendations she hired Ron! He did such an amazing job and surpassed all our expectations.
    It is obvious he loves what he does! Not only did he MC a great party; he was so good at keeping us on point with all the special things Rachel and Brad had planned during the reception! His music choices kept many of our guest staying and by the last song all of them circle the dance floor and watch the Newly married couple dance to the last song of the evening.
    We had our own Lebanese music and he played it for us to dance our traditional line dance. It was a blast. He knew just what to play next and kept people on the dance floor all night. The biggest compliment I can make is that my husband never wanted the night to end! Ron you are a dear man and we are grateful for all you did for us that night!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/08/2015

I cannot say enough about Ron, he is simply excellent. He did a great job listening to what we wanted for our big day and implemented flawlessly. Ron made it a point to contact us a few times before the wedding to ensure he had all he needed to run the reception. A few months before the wedding he sent a short questionnaire for my fiancé and I filled out. Most of the questions we hadn’t even thought about and wouldn’t have thought to ask. I wanted the reception to feel less “programmed” so together we created a timeline that flowed seamlessly throughout the night without the traditional aspects (special dances, toasts, cake cutting) feeling stacked. Ron was on time, professional, and worked to ensure the floor was always full. He wasn’t loud or in your face and never took attention away from the event. Our guests have been raving about him since the wedding and so have my parents. It took a bit of effort to convince them that it was worth the money but in the end they were very glad that we hired Ron, and so are we!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Ron was just a wonderful person to work with. He is very professional and prompt. From the first meeting, we knew he was going to be the best! We planned our wedding from 1200 miles away and I was not at all disappointed. Ron did an exceptional job and got along well wth everyone.
    He did an amazing job on getting my large Hispanic family to dance 95% of the songs at my wedding. Everyone had a great time and we are pleased and very blessed that he was a big part of our special day. I definitely recommend Ron to everyone getting married in Colorado. He is very organized and did well directing from event to event. Thanks Ron!!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Wonderful to work with, great suggestions to keep the reception flowing, very professional.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/13/2015

We planned our wedding from about 700 miles away, and actually didn't meet Ron in person until the reception. He was so helpful through the planning process, with Skype emails and VERY fast email replies.

The reception was FANTASTIC! We continue to receive compliments on what a great time everyone had, and Ron was the reason everyone enjoyed our reception so much! The reception "moments" (first dance, cake cutting, toasts, etc.) were so well organized and flowed really well. The music was outstanding, with people dancing throughout the reception. This included people ranging from age 3 to age 70. We had a great time, our guests had a great time, and we didn't have to worry about a thing. We truly could not have been happier!!

Our advice for anyone getting married in and around Colorado: 1. Hire Ron and 2. Just let him do his thing--pick the music, read the crowd, and run the show. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jade · Married on 06/12/2015

Ron was a great DJ. He really paid attention to what we wanted, I had pretty specific ideas about my DJ and Ron listened to everything. In addition to his great personality, he kept everyone dancing all night long - he incorporated the type of music we wanted but he also included the requests from guests. At no point did the music seem fractured, there was always a good flow. Additionally, Ron was very familiar with our venue and he acted as another planner/go-to person during the wedding, which was very comforting. Great Job!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Julie · Married on 06/07/2015

Ron was great to work with and extremely helpful. We had a tough crowd to get on the dance floor and he made it happen!

Sent on 06/26/2015