Romantic Shots Photography Reviews

Romantic Shots Photography 5
Romantic Shots Photography 6
Romantic Shots Photography 7

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2016

Ana made us feel very comfortable for our engagement photos and our wedding photos! We have received so many compliments on our pictures. We love how everything turned out! :)

Sent on 08/04/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you Brianna It was a pleasure working with you and your family :)

Priscilla · Married on 05/24/2016

Ana was amazing not only did I receive exceptional photographs she was Timely professional and went above and beyond I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs I will definitely use her for all of my photography needs in the future and refer her to all my friends family and clients

Sent on 06/11/2016

Elton · Married on 04/16/2016

Ana is AMAZING! she made sure we were taken care of the entire way. From our first meeting to the day of. She is very professional, and the best part was, how humble and genuine she was. the package we paid for was only for a 3 hour coverage, but she stayed from beginning to end. We couldn't have been luckier.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Leticia · Married on 04/09/2016

Ana was Amazing! She was very kind and flexible knowing we had changed our venue two day before our wedding. It was cloudy and sprinkling and at times it rained but she managed to take the most beautiful pictures of our wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Lety thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your event !!!! I had so much fun under the rain !!!! ;)

Anna · Married on 04/08/2016

Ana exceeded our expectations on our wedding photo shot. ..She went above and beyond on our very special day. She arrived early with plenty of time to begin our photo shot. . Beein on time was very important to us because we were all on a schedule with the ceremony and that relieved allot of worrying and stress on our behalf. Her communication with us prior to our wedding was EXELLENT! ! She is an awesome easy going energetic professional to work with. She met all our requirements of our pictures. She even brought a second shooter and didn't charge us extra...We went on our honeymoon to Cancun and to our surprise, when we got home , our pictures arrived in the mail. . We were so surprised on how fast she put our photos together. . Ana Robles you are truly gifted and we are so blessed n happy to have hired you for our wedding pictures. You have captured the most wonderful pictures we will cherish a lifetime! ! Thank you n David for all your hard work, we will definitely hire you in the future. For future brides of the Mission Inn, she knows every perfect spot to capture that beautiful memorable picture! !! She knows the premises very well!!!!! Ana Robles you did a phenomenal job well done . Her wedding package pricing is very reasonable and affordable aswell .Thank you for making our wedding day a very special one. ...Anna & Freddie Enriquez

Sent on 04/24/2016

Heather · Married on 04/08/2016

I have enjoyed working with Romantic Shots throughout our entire process. Ana has been on time with each interaction and shows professionalism in our meetings and at our events. Her and David were constantly moving and on top of our wedding throughout the entire day! Even my guest complimented me on how she stayed in control of everything and kept things moving to ensure that we got as many pictures as possible to remember our day. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! I hope to have more events for Ana and I to work together and have already been recommending her to anyone that is looking for a photographer. It's hard to find someone with great prices, professionalism AND an amazing eye - with Romantic Shots, you will definitely get the entire package!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Wow thank you heather for this nice review I really enjoyed working with you :)

Denise · Married on 03/06/2016

We fell in love with Romantic Shots Photography once we saw my sisters wedding pictures a few years ago. It was so easy to get in contact and book booth our Engagement shoot and Wedding. We were so glad Ana was able to work with us and travel to Las Vegas for our special day. Considering the travel, she was on time and kept to our tight schedule. Ana is very professional, knowledgeable, and creative; our photos came out amazing. I have already recomended Romantic Shots Photography to a few upcoming brides.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Luisa · Married on 03/05/2016

I am so happy with my pictures! Ana is amazing and great at what she does, the photos are so professional and just stunning! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the area.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Ana is kind, thoughtful, generous, creative and flexible. My wedding was amazing because she is amazing. It is so uncommon to find people who genuinely love what they do and go above and beyond simply because they can. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again or recommend her to a friend. The photography was amazing. Her touch ups flawless. Dont bother interviewing other photographers just book Ana.

Thanks for making my day flawless! xoxo

Sent on 03/22/2016

Sue · Married on 01/06/2016

Ana is wonderful, her pictures are excellent, she goes beyond and above to meet your needs. Will definitely use her again

Sent on 01/08/2016

Kira · Married on 12/27/2015

Ana was awesome! She was so easy to communicate with and she worked out so many details before the wedding so we had less to worry about. Our pictures turned out beautiful, better than I had ever hoped for. She knew everyone at our venue and in our wedding party by name and made everything run smoothly so we could get the most out of our pictures.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Extremely happy with her service and the quality of pictures she took. Enjoyed her personality and her motivation

Sent on 12/28/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review :)

Sinnema · Married on 12/12/2015

We were very impressed with Ana and her knowledge of the Mission Inn property for making excellent images of our wedding day. She has a great personality and is great to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • O

Olma · event on 12/11/2015

Ana is real responsable , relabel , creative, accommodating , professional photographer the quality of her pictures is amazing I highly recommend it

Sent on 12/04/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review your opinion is very important:) thank you again.

Rhonda · Married on 11/21/2015

I have worked with Ana professionally for a few years so when it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding I was actually willing to choose my date based her availability. She is the most professional, honest, sincere and AMAZING photographer I have ever worked with. She truly gets to know her clients on a personal level and always captures the true essence of the individuals and the venue... She IS Romantic Shots and she made my day!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you Rhonda for that wonderful review. I felt very privileged for you to choose me as your wedding photographer.

Linda · Married on 10/23/2015

Ana did a fabulous job taking our wedding photos. They were absolutely beautiful. I never imagined they would turn out so wonderful. The coffee table book is so nice and Ana was so helpful on our wedding day. She is very good at what she does and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/12/2015

With a tremendous attitude of genuine kindness and personal sensitivity, Ana provided beautiful, world class photographs for the wedding of daughter Susie and Alex. The photos are stirring, wonderful remembrances. Ana possesses truly professional photographic skills delivered at a great value with real caring and flexibility. Couldn't be happier with Romantic Shots Photography!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review.

Annette · Married on 10/10/2015

Ana is very professional, fast and great quality work. i will use her again if i need to. pictures came out great!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review I was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding

Abby · Married on 09/19/2015

Ana, her team, and her work are amazing! My husband and I found her during our venue search; we were instantly impressed with her work on her website. I love her professionalism and work ethic. She responds promptly to my emails, calls, and text messages. She is a hard worker, and has fine attention to details. She is flexible, and shows up early to the site to prepare. Ana's passion in her work truly shows in her enthusiasm and never ending attitude to work. She will do whatever it takes to get a good shot!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/05/2015

Ana's photos are absolutely gorgeous. She was so pleasant to work with and was extremely helpful during the wedding, going out of her way to make sure both my groom and I were well taken care of! What a memorable evening!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2015

Ana, you are absolutely the best! You made my daughter and her husband so happy with the beautiful pictures you took of their wedding. Both you and your assistant were amazing, and the guests spoke so highly of you. You made everyone so comfortable, and it was a perfect evening. I am so grateful that you were recommended to us. Thank you for the incredible pictures which are now beautiful lifetime memories. You have such a great talent and a sweet spirit. Thank you! Blessings! Kathy Roemer

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • Y

Yajaira · Married on 08/22/2015

Ana was so amazing. She made my day that much more special.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Angelica · Married on 07/11/2015

My husband Robert and I were extremely happy we chose Ana to be our photographer for our wedding in July. She has great packages to choose from and her website shows her beautiful work. The wedding day she went above and beyond to capture all amazing photos. In just a few weeks she had everything ready for me, my mouth just dropped when she personally hand it to me, the quality of everything was perfect!!!! Overall she did awesome I would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Jill · Married on 06/13/2015

Romantic Shots photography did an excellent job. She worked hard and she worked quickly on our wedding day to give us many beautiful poses and shots. She was polite, professional, and on time! She responded to calls and texts within a timely manner and got us our digital images less than 2 weeks after our wedding. All of our friends and family commented on how beautiful our pictures are.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Vanessa and Ramon · Married on 06/06/2015

Our photographer was at the top of our priority list for the wedding. Since that would be the only way that day would be relived once our memories of it start to fade, we knew we had to get the best we could find. When we met with Ana and saw her work, we knew she would be perfect. From our engagement session to the day of the wedding, we were so comfortable and we knew we were in great hands. On top of the amazing shots she took we had gone over a handful of shots we had seen on Pinterest and she nailed them as well. She truly went above and beyond and her experience came in handy. (Just one of the many times it did: The thread that held up my train broke right before our first dance and she did a trick that saved me from having to hold my train the rest of the night. Thank you!) When we saw the engagement album, which came out beautiful, we could only imagine how amazing the wedding album would be. The wedding album came out absolutely gorgeous and we have received so many compliments from all those who have seen it. She was so quick to respond even though we would sometimes delay in responding to her with the business of the wedding. Our apologies for this oh so very late review, we have been so blessed the past 6 months of our marriage and we have beautiful memories of that day forever thanks to Romantic Shots. We can not say Thank You enough and express how amazing Romantic Shots was through one of the most important days of our lives.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Wow What a nice review.
    Thank you Vanessa & Ramon It was a pleasure to be part of your special day.