Romantic Shots Photography Reviews

82 | Moreno Valley, CA

82 Reviews for Romantic Shots Photography

Carol · Married on 12/02/2016

Ana seemed to be enjoying herself as much as we were! She was punctual and very helpful. We can't begin to say how happy and satisfied we are with our overall experience. We would recommend Romantic Shots without hesitation.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you Carol for this amazing review. :) it was a pleasure to work with and your family :)
  • I

Iris · Married on 11/11/2016

Weddings are not always perfect, but our photographer was!!! Romantic Shots help us to get our dream wedding pictures, Ana took the time to work on all my crazy demands ( and she did it with a smile on her face ) she was on time, extremely professional and helpful ( she even helped me put my dress on when my bridesmaids were freaking out not knowing how to tie my dress lol )
    We couldn't make a better decision, we are so happy with our pictures, and even after our wedding she followed up with us making sure we happy with our pictures, after I posted them on social media, people were impressed with her work asking me for the referral, she's is absolutely talented, i definatly recommend Romantic Shots, she's the right way to go not only for wedding pictures but she can help you with engagement pictures too and they are fantastic, very very happy! I'm killing my friends posting so many wedding pictures but I can't help it they are absolutely gorgeous! Just like Ana :)

Sent on 02/12/2017

Aryana · Married on 09/04/2016

Romantic Shots did an amazing job at my wedding! My pictures came out gorgeous and needed very little editing, if any. The day of the wedding, Ana was on time and had us on a schedule so that we could get all of our shots in. That schedule worked out with the venue and the DJ's schedule and everything flowed perfectly! My only regret was not having pictures with my bridesmaids because we got a little behind schedule. Those should definitely not had been skipped. The other photographer got the groomsmen pics and they were awesome! Ana was very patient with my busy schedule and accommodated me several times for different reasons. She is an amazing photographer and I'll be recommending her to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Lani · Married on 06/30/2016

Ana is great. Very professional and helpful. The service that she rendered to us is much much more and beyond. She's our Spanish translator, a runner a helper anything that you need you name it she' ll do it for you. Everything she's awesome. Worth every penny that you spent. Thank you Ana! Til next time.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2016

Ana made us feel very comfortable for our engagement photos and our wedding photos! We have received so many compliments on our pictures. We love how everything turned out! :)

Sent on 08/04/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you Brianna It was a pleasure working with you and your family :)

Priscilla · Married on 05/24/2016

Ana was amazing not only did I receive exceptional photographs she was Timely professional and went above and beyond I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs I will definitely use her for all of my photography needs in the future and refer her to all my friends family and clients

Sent on 06/11/2016

Elton · Married on 04/16/2016

Ana is AMAZING! she made sure we were taken care of the entire way. From our first meeting to the day of. She is very professional, and the best part was, how humble and genuine she was. the package we paid for was only for a 3 hour coverage, but she stayed from beginning to end. We couldn't have been luckier.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Leticia · Married on 04/09/2016

Ana was Amazing! She was very kind and flexible knowing we had changed our venue two day before our wedding. It was cloudy and sprinkling and at times it rained but she managed to take the most beautiful pictures of our wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Lety thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your event !!!! I had so much fun under the rain !!!! ;)

Anna · Married on 04/08/2016

Ana exceeded our expectations on our wedding photo shot. ..She went above and beyond on our very special day. She arrived early with plenty of time to begin our photo shot. . Beein on time was very important to us because we were all on a schedule with the ceremony and that relieved allot of worrying and stress on our behalf. Her communication with us prior to our wedding was EXELLENT! ! She is an awesome easy going energetic professional to work with. She met all our requirements of our pictures. She even brought a second shooter and didn't charge us extra...We went on our honeymoon to Cancun and to our surprise, when we got home , our pictures arrived in the mail. . We were so surprised on how fast she put our photos together. . Ana Robles you are truly gifted and we are so blessed n happy to have hired you for our wedding pictures. You have captured the most wonderful pictures we will cherish a lifetime! ! Thank you n David for all your hard work, we will definitely hire you in the future. For future brides of the Mission Inn, she knows every perfect spot to capture that beautiful memorable picture! !! She knows the premises very well!!!!! Ana Robles you did a phenomenal job well done . Her wedding package pricing is very reasonable and affordable aswell .Thank you for making our wedding day a very special one. ...Anna & Freddie Enriquez

Sent on 04/24/2016

Heather · Married on 04/08/2016

I have enjoyed working with Romantic Shots throughout our entire process. Ana has been on time with each interaction and shows professionalism in our meetings and at our events. Her and David were constantly moving and on top of our wedding throughout the entire day! Even my guest complimented me on how she stayed in control of everything and kept things moving to ensure that we got as many pictures as possible to remember our day. The pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! I hope to have more events for Ana and I to work together and have already been recommending her to anyone that is looking for a photographer. It's hard to find someone with great prices, professionalism AND an amazing eye - with Romantic Shots, you will definitely get the entire package!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Wow thank you heather for this nice review I really enjoyed working with you :)

Denise · Married on 03/06/2016

We fell in love with Romantic Shots Photography once we saw my sisters wedding pictures a few years ago. It was so easy to get in contact and book booth our Engagement shoot and Wedding. We were so glad Ana was able to work with us and travel to Las Vegas for our special day. Considering the travel, she was on time and kept to our tight schedule. Ana is very professional, knowledgeable, and creative; our photos came out amazing. I have already recomended Romantic Shots Photography to a few upcoming brides.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Luisa · Married on 03/05/2016

I am so happy with my pictures! Ana is amazing and great at what she does, the photos are so professional and just stunning! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the area.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Ana is kind, thoughtful, generous, creative and flexible. My wedding was amazing because she is amazing. It is so uncommon to find people who genuinely love what they do and go above and beyond simply because they can. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again or recommend her to a friend. The photography was amazing. Her touch ups flawless. Dont bother interviewing other photographers just book Ana.

Thanks for making my day flawless! xoxo

Sent on 03/22/2016

Sue · Married on 01/06/2016

Ana is wonderful, her pictures are excellent, she goes beyond and above to meet your needs. Will definitely use her again

Sent on 01/08/2016

Kira · Married on 12/27/2015

Ana was awesome! She was so easy to communicate with and she worked out so many details before the wedding so we had less to worry about. Our pictures turned out beautiful, better than I had ever hoped for. She knew everyone at our venue and in our wedding party by name and made everything run smoothly so we could get the most out of our pictures.

Sent on 03/16/2016

Extremely happy with her service and the quality of pictures she took. Enjoyed her personality and her motivation

Sent on 12/28/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review :)

Sinnema · Married on 12/12/2015

We were very impressed with Ana and her knowledge of the Mission Inn property for making excellent images of our wedding day. She has a great personality and is great to work with. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • O

Olma · event on: 12/11/2015

Ana is real responsable , relabel , creative, accommodating , professional photographer the quality of her pictures is amazing I highly recommend it

Sent on 12/04/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review your opinion is very important:) thank you again.

Rhonda · Married on 11/21/2015

I have worked with Ana professionally for a few years so when it came time to choose a photographer for my own wedding I was actually willing to choose my date based her availability. She is the most professional, honest, sincere and AMAZING photographer I have ever worked with. She truly gets to know her clients on a personal level and always captures the true essence of the individuals and the venue... She IS Romantic Shots and she made my day!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you Rhonda for that wonderful review. I felt very privileged for you to choose me as your wedding photographer.

Linda · Married on 10/23/2015

Ana did a fabulous job taking our wedding photos. They were absolutely beautiful. I never imagined they would turn out so wonderful. The coffee table book is so nice and Ana was so helpful on our wedding day. She is very good at what she does and we would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/12/2015

With a tremendous attitude of genuine kindness and personal sensitivity, Ana provided beautiful, world class photographs for the wedding of daughter Susie and Alex. The photos are stirring, wonderful remembrances. Ana possesses truly professional photographic skills delivered at a great value with real caring and flexibility. Couldn't be happier with Romantic Shots Photography!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review.

Annette · Married on 10/10/2015

Ana is very professional, fast and great quality work. i will use her again if i need to. pictures came out great!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Romantic Shots Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review I was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding

Abby · Married on 09/19/2015

Ana, her team, and her work are amazing! My husband and I found her during our venue search; we were instantly impressed with her work on her website. I love her professionalism and work ethic. She responds promptly to my emails, calls, and text messages. She is a hard worker, and has fine attention to details. She is flexible, and shows up early to the site to prepare. Ana's passion in her work truly shows in her enthusiasm and never ending attitude to work. She will do whatever it takes to get a good shot!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Jaime · Married on 09/05/2015

Ana's photos are absolutely gorgeous. She was so pleasant to work with and was extremely helpful during the wedding, going out of her way to make sure both my groom and I were well taken care of! What a memorable evening!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/05/2015

Ana, you are absolutely the best! You made my daughter and her husband so happy with the beautiful pictures you took of their wedding. Both you and your assistant were amazing, and the guests spoke so highly of you. You made everyone so comfortable, and it was a perfect evening. I am so grateful that you were recommended to us. Thank you for the incredible pictures which are now beautiful lifetime memories. You have such a great talent and a sweet spirit. Thank you! Blessings! Kathy Roemer

Sent on 10/30/2015