D'Amico Travel Reviews

D'Amico Travel 5
D'Amico Travel 6
D'Amico Travel 7

Caitlyn · Married on 10/17/2015

The whole team at D'amico travel really made me and my (now) husband feel like we were their only clients… I switched to location of my honeymoon about 15 times before finally making my choice and they didn't seem the least bit bothered by it when in all reality, I was annoying myself!! They were always there to answer any questions or concerns and guided me to my most perfect honeymoon ever. Can't say enough great things about this company. And when they sent me off to Saint Lucia - my honeymoon destination - they dropped off the most adorable 'going away' package!! It was the little touches that made me feel so special. Just awesome.

Sent on 11/27/2015

My fiancé and I are planning a wedding and honeymoon and we are using D'Amico Travel for all our honeymoon needs! Not only did D'Amico Travel give us a ton of insight on places that are truly amazing to visit, but I have had 100% trust in everything Heather D'Amico has done for us this far and the response time is always fast and responsive!! I am confident that our honeymoon will be nothing but PERFECT!!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Margo · Married on 08/29/2015

Heather and Mandee,

We're home! We'd like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your help and guidance during our planning, indecisiveness and crazy schedules. We couldn't have done it without you. We had an amazing wedding and vacation with our family and friends. We will forever be grateful for your help with the flight debacle for 9 of our guests. We know it wasn't your responsibility. To get those phone calls and be sitting at breakfast worrying that your grooms parents, sister and your maid of honor may not make it now was beyond stressful. Then we got a text from Mandee saying "enjoy your day. I got this." That text alone meant the world to us and solidified what we had known all along; that there was no better travel agent to use than you guys. Thank you thank you thank you again for all your hard work and our apologies, we know we aren't the easiest. Haha. We can't wait to until we can plan a vacation with you guys again!

Also, Moon Palace is an amazing resort. It's HUGE and beautiful. The Grand is spectacular and the rooms (even garden view) are gigantic. We had so much room for the 5 of us (2 beds and a crib). We would definitely go back and all of our guests said the same.

Sincerely,
    The Castrataros

Sent on 06/02/2017

Anthony · event on 12/28/2014

It was a surprise trip for my wife's birthday and the D'Amicos went out of their way to keep it a surprise. From meeting me places, payment arrangements, paperwork and the list went on. Thank you guys very much.

Sent on 12/17/2014

One of the best decisions we made!!! Heather was so incredibly fabulous to work with and truly cared about us having the best honeymoon ever!! She literally always responded immediately to ALL of my crazy emails and we ended up having the best time EVER at El Dorado Casitas Royale!! It was the exact relaxing honeymoon we wanted and they treated us like royalty!! Heather made the overall planning process SO smooth and handled EVERYTHING! It was such a comforting experience knowing that we had someone to lean on with any concerns or if any problems arose. Also for anyone wondering how it works with using a travel agent (because I had the same question), you don't actually pay for their services - I believe they get paid by the resort or something like that! So basically you are getting free help and assistance! GO WITH D'AMICO TRAVEL!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Lynda · event on 11/06/2014

It was our 25th anniversary and we had the most amazing time. Can not wait to go again. Awesome

Sent on 12/05/2014

Monica · Married on 10/13/2014

D'Amico Travel was amazing! Dave & Heather helped us not only plan our destination wedding in jamaica but helped with every other aspect of our trip and wedding! They went above and beyond for us and our family!!! After our wedding had to be postponed last minute due to my mother's declining health they took everything into their own hands and handled all of the rescheduling with no hesitation. BEST TRAVEL AGENCY AROUND!!!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Sherry · Married on 10/08/2014

We can't begin to thank Dave & Heather enough for the amazing amount of time,effort and ASSISTANCE!! Literally our wedding would not have happened with out them. I HIGHLY recommend using their services, recommendations and advice. We had a wonderful time and wedding in St. Lucia and we will be calling them again soon to book our next trip. Thanks again to both of you for everything!!

Sent on 11/21/2014

A friend referred D'Amico to us when we were searching for a travel agency to book our honeymoon. Heather and Dave were so great and responsive. We ultimately booked Hawaii and they were every knowledgeable as they both had been several times. We booked well in advance and received our honeymoon details a few weeks before the wedding. Great experience and I'd recommend to anyone booking a honeymoon!

Sent on 10/31/2014

D'Amico travel provided us with a honeymoon that was beyond our wildest dreams! My husband and I wanted a honeymoon that we would remember forever, and because of Dave and Heather at D'Amico travel, we got just that! They were extremely patient, helpful, and knowledgable throughout our process of deciding on the perfect location. My husband and I changed our minds several times, and finally decided on the Greek Isands! Once we pinpointed a destination, Dave created a travel itinerary for us with perfect flight times and absolutely breathtaking hotels. Dave and/or Heather were always available to be contacted before, during, or after our trip...wheter we needed help, advice, or just wanted to share with them what a wonderful time we were having. We would never have had the honeymoon we did without D'Amico Travel. Thanks D'Amico Travel for making our dream honeymoon come true!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Terry · event on 07/20/2014

I've utilized D'Amico Travel several times and have had nothing but the best service. I traveled to Myrtle Beach earlier this year and was quite pleased.

We recently returned from our first Olivia culinary cruise to Italy, France and Spain and were quite pleased. The ship, ship crew and Olivia crew were excellent. We had a great time on both trips and will definitely be using D'Amico Travel again.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Dina · Married on 07/13/2014

Heather and David were simply amazing with helping us plan our trip of a lifetime to Ko Samui, Thailand. We were "those" clients with a million questions. We actually changed our initial decision of a trip to Grenada. Through the entire process, the change of destinations, and everything in between, they were just so helpful. Everything we asked about they provided an answer to. For some of the more difficult questions about Thailand, they went to their contacts and got the answers for us. We couldn't have asked for a better Travel Agent. Knowing they were there to help us made this trip possible. They were awesome and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to book their dream vacation.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Dennis · Married on 06/21/2014

We recently used D'Amico Travel for our honeymoon after he was referred to us by a close friend. We sat down with Dave basically not knowing where we wanted to go and he helped guide us in the right direction. We ultimately decided on Sandal's Grande St. Lucia and were not disappointed. Dave helped find us a great deal on airfare and suggested what room level to get. We listened to his advice and got a club level room which we do not regret. The service was incredible and the food/drinks were amazing. We also utilized the gift card option so that our wedding guests could help fund our honeymoon which was very helpful. Overall, D'Amico travel was great and we will be using them again.

Sent on 07/02/2014

David · Married on 06/21/2014

Excellent service. I highly recommend D'Amico Travel agency.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Jane and kyle · Married on 06/20/2014

Dave and Heather were so helpful in choosing our honeymoon destination. We gave them a budget, destination and some specifics we wanted. They were very punctual in getting us the information on the resorts and searched until we found a perfect match. We live in Phoenix az, got married on the beach in Florida, went to Jamaica and then flew from Jamaica back to phoenix. Dave and Heather saved us so much time hunting for those perfect flight times to include in our honeymoon package. We recommend using Damico travel. They are organized, timely, easy to talk with and truly work hard to guarantee complete satisfaction of your needs. They are experts in travel as they have personally stayed at many of their recommendations.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 06/14/2014

We couldn't have been any more satisfied with D'Amico travel. Their prices, customer service, and recommendations helped us to plan the perfect honeymoon! Payment plans make it easy to afford the vacation you want. The communication among staff is excellent... No matter who we spoke with at the office we were all on the same page. Travel documents were hand delivered (we were local) and all travel arrangements went EXACTLY as planned. I can't say enough good things about D'Amico travel!!!!! We will definitely use them again for future travels... They handled everything and made it much easier for us!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/13/2014

Heather and her team were wonderful when helping us plan all the details of our honeymoon to Europe. I will definitely be using her services for future vacations and will be recommending her to all of my friends.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/06/2014

Heather and Dave at D'Amico Travel helped us plan our honeymoon to Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica. They helped us research a few islands, a few resorts and a few room types before we finally narrowed it down. They took the time to explain stuff to us and were really helpful in giving their opinions and lots of options. It was so much better to talk to real people vs. just reading reviews online of strangers too. Another positive is that it was no more expensive to use D'Amico Travel than if we just booked on Sandals.com. We'd definitely use them again to book our next vacation! Thanks, Heather and Dave!!!

Sent on 07/18/2014
  • F

farrah · Married on 05/09/2014

Great people! Loved having thier help and advice for our honeymoon! Best vacation ever!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Huda · Married on 04/26/2014

Thank you to D'Amico travel for helping us plan an AMAZING honeymoon. They were so friendly and responsive to what we wanted out of our trip and never complained about the countless inquiries I made for all Sandal resorts. We ended up picking Sandals Negril in Jamaica, and it was perfect. The beach was amazing, and our beachfront room was actually a small cottage within 10ft of the beach and pool. The room location was perfectly centralized and making it extra convenient for quick trips back and forth. Heather thank you for responding to my late night emails and making the whole process super easy and completely cost effective. Love them can't wait to plan our next trip!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Sean · Married on 04/26/2014

D'Amico Travel was there to answer any questions we had before and during our honeymoon in Maui. The owner, who had been to Hawaii many times, was also able to provide us with great suggestions on road trips, excursions and dining options. I would definitely recommend using D'Amico Travel if you're looking to plan the perfect Hawaiian getaway.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Donna · event on 04/21/2014

Excellent customer service! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our vacation in Jamaica!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Barbara · event on 11/12/2013

Amazing trip! The Very best service D'Amico Travel.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Dave and Heather were great to work with for our Las Vegas Wedding. They provided our guest with flight and hotel accommodations. Dave was a great resource and made everything so easy to set up. He gave us good advice on where to stay and ideas on what to do while we were there. I even got a call the day before we were leaving for the wedding to see if there were any last minute things that we needed. Thanks again for all your help, Dave and Heather!

Sent on 11/29/2013

CeeCee · event on 11/07/2013

Great vacation thanks to recommendation by D'Amico Travel!!! Can't wait to go back!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014