Rolls Royce Concierge Reviews

6 | Grapevine, TX

6 Reviews for Rolls Royce Concierge

Ann B. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Excellent!

Highly recommend - the Rolls is beautiful and comfortable. Kris was on time, courteous and professional. Arriving at the wedding and reception in this beautiful automobile was impressive and much more special that a limo.

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Tori

Tori · Married on 03/13/2021

The best way to end our wedding!

We have the best experience having Rolls Royce Concierge as our wedding getaway car. Kris was phenomenal to work with and was incredibly kind, thoughtful and courteous. The car was immaculate and so fun to ride in! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Rolls Royce Concierge's reply:

Tori:

Thank you so much for the incredible review. I hope you and Tyler and doing great. I know your wedding night was about you but you made me smile. Y'all are such a fun couple.

Best wishes always,

Kris

Lindsey M. · Married on 12/05/2020

Wonderful & Easy!

We received a quick response, and Kris was so helpful in accommodating my husband's crutches. Not only did Kris measure the vehicle to fit the crutches, but also a wheelchair in the event we needed to pack it. We are so grateful for Rolls Royce Concierge! They made our exit so very special, and we enjoyed Kris' company on the drive to our hotel. He offered to stop if we needed, and was so nice!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • Stewart

Stewart · Married on 11/14/2020

Great experience. Great driver.

We loved the vehicle. We had a venue that was somewhat tough to find on the map. He had no problem and was there early. Great driver and conversed. Just the right amount during our ride back to the hotel.

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica C. · Married on 11/12/2020

Perfect Choice to Complete our Wedding Vision

There were three locations involved in our wedding (The Dallas Arboretum, The Botanist Cocktail Lounge, and our Airbnb). I wanted our travel time to and from these places to be a little more special than just jumping into one of our own cars. Kris was very personable and engaging and took great care of us throughout the night. The car was beautiful, clean, classy and cozy! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Aly · Married on 09/06/2020

Very professional and understanding!

My wedding was canceled due to COVID, and I'm so thankful to have chosen Rolls Royce Concierge. He was so understanding and easy to work with, I definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2020