14 Reviews for Rolling Green Country Club

Event Planning (4)
Indoor (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
14 Rolling Green Country Club Reviews

Great quality here! All the staff was extremely helpful, considerate in ways even without us asking. Food was excellent and all the guests also seemed happy.

Profile Picture Melinda, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the perfect venue for our wedding day! The entire staff was friendly and attentive. Our guests seemed to really enjoy the food and people who ate the cake LOVED it! We had several guests, including myself, with food allergies and the kitchen was able to provide us with safe food and we were all comfortable eating it....this was a huge plus for me! Sara was extremely helpful and flexible and we were able to get exactly what we wanted. We just had the reception here and were able to come from the ceremony and take pictures on their beautiful greens. They were accommodating to us, our vendors and our guests. Our guests are still commenting on how enjoyable the staff was all evening long.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with Rolling Green was overall very positive! We had the absolute best wedding day and were thrilled with what we got! We had some concerns initially as there was a change in staffing with their event coordinator. This made us nervous as we were very comfortable with the woman we met with initially. However, Sara exceeded our expectations! She was responsive and helpful and gave great ideas when we needed support. She was very professional and we are really pleased about this. She e-mailed with us promptly and made sure we had what we needed during the day. We had a rainy day and Rolling Green was very flexible about giving us space for pictures and helping out where we needed. Again, the wedding was everything we wanted. The bar, the food (and food options-the appetizers are amazing), and environment were so wonderful. The room itself is clean, the chairs were awesome (and we didn't have to pay extra for what I thought were pretty and comfortable chairs), and spacious. The lighting was great, and the layout of the room was neat. Rolling Green also accommodated for a large head table of 33 people and it was spacious and organized. Overall, we would recommend Rolling Green to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/14/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My mom's 80th birthday celebration was a huge success!

Profile Picture User6507321, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning

There are not enough words to illustrate how invaluable Julie Ryan was. From the start she put any reservations to ease, and step by step led us through the entire wedding planning process. Her genuine care and attention for the people she works with is demonstrated by her flexibility, accessibility, professionalism and kind nature. Everyone raved about how on point and amazing she was on our wedding day. From contacting vendors, dealing with family members, budget concerns, hotel accommodations, and quelling day of quitters she was on hand with solutions and resolutions. There was never a "I can't" with Julie, it was always "I'm sure I can do something." Rolling Green is such a breathtakingly beautiful venue to begin with, but the added value of having Julie as your events coordinator makes it absolutely priceless.

Profile Picture angie, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning

My son and daughter in law had their reception at Rolling Green and it was wonderful! The venue is beautiful and the staff was very helpful. From the day we did the tasting, which was the first time I had contact with Sara and the staff, they went the extra mile. I was not feeling well that day and the chef and the staff made sure that whatever I missed tasting was wrapped up and sent home with me.

Sara was always very easy to work with and to get in touch with when we had questions. The staff was very helpful the day we set up the tables, and even taught us how to fold the napkins when we we were watching them do this.

Everything went smoothly the night of the reception and the food was fantastic! The day after when we went to pack up all the items we used for the reception, the staff had it all in one spot for us so we literally just had to put in the boxes.

You will not be disappointed if you chose Rolling Green for your reception or event!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Visit the facility and talk to the wedding coordination and planning staff.

Profile Picture Gary, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Invitations, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Rolling Green Country Club this past August. We were very pleased with the venue, the service, and the value! The staff at Rolling Green was very friendly, accommodating, and attentive. Plus, the venue is gorgeous. I definitely recommend using this venue for weddings, as well as other events!

Profile Picture User7270443, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding and reception here and were very pleased. The wedding coordinator helped us immensely especially when it came to making our outdoor wedding into an indoor affair due to uncooperative weather. The venue's scenery is absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture User4221012, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie Ryan is amazing to work with. You could tell she truly cared about making our day exactly what we had imagined. She took away a lot of the stress of planning our reception because I knew I could count on her for all of the details. I was able to fully enjoy our wedding day and did not have to think/stress about anything!

Profile Picture User7417284, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rolling green was great to work with. They were flexible and respected my budget.

Profile Picture Erica, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning
4.3

First of, the club is really beautiful. Perfect for an outdoor wedding and taking pictures. The ballroom is a unique shape and a good size, and because of the way it is set up can easily accommodate either large or small parties and makes it very flexible in terms of how you want to use it. All the staff at the club are extremely nice and friendly. The event planner, Julie, was very accommodating. She is very flexible would always try to find a way to work with our requests. She was able to work out a lower minimum to accommodate us, which was a great value. She is also very good at guiding us through the whole planning process. At times it would take her longer to deliver some things than she promised during the planning stage and there were a few things that did not carry out as planned the day of, but none of them were major. Gaby, who coordinates the service staff and decor is great at her job. Overall, mostly everything went smoothly and we would recommend the club as a wedding venue to other couples.

Profile Picture Yihan, 7/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

Gorgeous grounds, very scenic for photographs.

Profile Picture User5086739, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews