Rodugo Photography Reviews

Rodugo Photography 6
Rodugo Photography 7

Genevieve Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience

Roberto was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was a very laid back bride who didn’t know exactly what to ask for with photos but he knew exactly what to do and captured everything I could have asked for! Not to mention the photos were beautiful!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Rodugo Photography 13
    Rodugo Photography 14
    Rodugo Photography 15

Nina · Married on 08/25/2018

Roberto was absolutely amazing. I am so glad I went with him. My wedding photos are beautiful & Roberto is just so good at what he does. Highly recommend him. Would use him again.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Mandy · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything went so well! Roberto is very professional, super prompt, and willing to try different things! Was a pleasure to have him there on our wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Maher · Married on 12/23/2017

We loved Roberto! His is an extremely talented photographer and easy to work with! Roberto showed up early, had creative ideas and captured some great moments for us. We didn't have to tell him what we wanted - he just knew and worked his magic! He super professional and is just an all around great person! He was a welcomed addition to our wedding party. Thanks, Roberto for the beautiful pictures!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Veronica · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I get married in September 30 2017 .. I was so nice to have Roberto Duarte in charge of the photos he had so much ideas and he make easy and fun for us ..Thanks for the service

Sent on 11/26/2017

Beatriz · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely love my wedding photos!

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Rodugo Photography 16
  • I

Isis · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I got married July 29, 2017. Roberto was an amazing photographer. He was very attentive and patient. He was willing to travel to more than one location. The pictures we received were great. I would recommend him for any special event.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I got married on July 8th 2017. Robert was an amazing and attentive photographer making sure he got the perfect pictures. 10 out of 10 would recommend Rodugo Photography.

Sent on 08/25/2017

danielle · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I got married on 5/28/2017 and Roberto was our photographer. Not only did he do our wedding, but beforehand he had done our engagement pictures. All I can say is Roberto is truly amazing! He went to whatever location we wanted for both sets of pictures and was down for whatever we wanted to do! He had great ideas to do with places, lighting, poses etc. He captured all moments of our big day including stressful ones, happy ones, and tearful ones - but this will help us remember ever single bit of that special day. He also helped calm me down as my nerves were through the roof! He always knew what to say and how to make everything seem like it was going to be okay. I was so happy to have him as part of our wedding and at the end it felt like he was family! He was with us from sun up to sun down! Thank you so much Roberto we could not have done it without you! Oh and did I mention our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and several of our vendors want to feature them on their social media sites???? :-)

Sent on 06/27/2017

Doré · Married on 05/05/2017

Roberto is such a talented artist! He did our engagement photos and made the most amazing portraits out of a windy day. The artistry and creativity are top notch. I would highly recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Rodugo Photography 17
    Rodugo Photography 18
    Rodugo Photography 19
    Rodugo Photography 20
    Rodugo Photography 21

Michelle · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I got married on 4/8/2017, Roberto was our photographer for not only our wedding but for our engagement photos as well. For our engagement photo's he was very flexible with our busy schedule and for where we wanted the photos taken, Roberto was willing to travel. When it came to the wedding he was also great with going all the places we asked and the way he worked with our bridal party and guests was impressive. He was with us from start to finish and captured our special day in a perfect way. His photography is truly amazing and for that I am grateful! My husband and I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Rich · Married on 10/01/2016

My wife and I were married 10/1/2016. We chose Roberto to be our photographer for our big day, I was extremely impressed! Roberto was great from start to finish! He did a great job helping us to plan the day and schedule time for all the pictures we wanted to capture. My wife found many pictures online and we asked Roberto to re-create them for us. Not only did he get the pictures we really wanted but he also got a ton of other very cool pictures! You can tell he takes pride in his craft with the way he sets you up in each shot. The pictures came out incredible! We are receiving so many compliments on them. Roberto was very reasonably priced versus some of the other photographers we met with before our wedding. I would recommend him for wedding and engagement photos to all my friends and family. Thank you for capturing our special day! We will be able to relive the day through these pictures for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Roberto for our wedding! He was extremely creative in the pictures he took. He made sure he took all the pictures we asked for, and in the candid photos, you can feel the emotions in them. I also had my 4 dogs in my wedding party, and Roberto was so patient all day with them. Roberto is bilingual (english & spanish) which was a huge plus for is that day. My pictures were ready in about 2 weeks. I would absolutely recommend Roberto and will be using him again in the future for all my photography needs!!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Brianna · Married on 08/26/2016

Roberto did an amazing job and the pictures turned out great! He made sure we received all of the shots we wanted before the night ended. My house was chaotic during pictures because we had a lot of kids there and he was very patient. I would definitely use him again if I had another event! Thank you Roberto!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Jasmine · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I are so grateful to have had Rodugo Photography photograph our wedding! Being a filmmaker, my expectations were particularly high. I had to have great photography, dynamic composition and fantastic lighting. Roberto's work is stunning!!! My husband and I were both under a ton of stress, and Roberto's presence was incredibly comforting. He is very professional, but more than that, he is friendly, considerate, and helpful. Roberto is passionate about his work and extremely focused. He scouted the best locations for photos, and worked to get great shots. We were fortunate to have a very scenic venue, and Roberto captured all the beauty it had to offer.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Aqsa · Married on 08/04/2016

My husband and I got married two weeks ago and we were so blessed to have Roberto as our photographer. Roberto showed up early and even stayed late after all the guests had left in order to capture stunning night time shots of my husband and I! I was so relaxed all day (which is rare if you're the bride) and that is because my wedding day started off with the perfect photographer that made me feel so comfortable and at ease because he had everything under control. He never had to be asked to take certain shots because he already took them on his own, and he took them better than I could have imagined! He is honestly the perfect, dream photographer for any bride or groom. His photography style is breathtaking and artistic. I could actually feel all the emotions all over again in the photos he captured. We took photos in our hotel room, in the hotel lobby, outdoors and at the venue...and he was able to make lighting and any setting work. Roberto has an eye for detail and beauty that is usually overlooked and he captures it flawlessly. He was able to capture moments even my husband and I and our families overlooked...and he captured them like an artist. He would do anything to get the perfect shot (sometimes we would find him laying on the ground to get the perfect angle). His vision and ideas were beyond my expectations. He made our bride and groom photoshoot so fun, despite it being a very hot 90 degrees sunny day! We were so thankful for him directing us for the perfect shots because when we saw a glimpse of the photos, I seriously believe they belong in a magazine! I highly recommend him to anyone...trust me, you will not regret it! A photographer with unique vision, timeless and stunning photography, and positive energy that makes everyone else around him feel great was a blessing to have on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/23/2016

E · Married on 07/10/2016

My husband and I are so THANKFUL FOR ROBERTO. We had a July Wedding & Roberto did our photography. He is such a great photographer. Roberto took beautiful pictures of us. He showed up on time and was very professional. I really loved how he knew exactly how to capture all the fabulous moments that even I would have forgotten had he not of been on top of everything. Roberto is great even working with children. The pictures he took of all 3 of our children are absolutely stunning. I am completely in love with every single picture. I will be recommending Rodugo Photography to all my friends and I recommend him to all of you as well A Big Thank You To Roberto For His Great Work At Our Wedding :)

Sent on 09/15/2016

Angela · Married on 06/25/2016

We got married on 5/27/17 and could not have been more pleased with Roberto as our photographer. He was communicative throughout the entire process and was prompt and professional the day of. Roberto was great at taking command of our bridal party and organizing everyone for posed shots as well as capturing the sweet/touching candid shots - he really has an eye for photography. I'm sure Roberto is packed throughout wedding season and his timelines for delivering final photos would vary, but he was extremely fast with delivering our final photos! Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Nilufer · Married on 06/05/2016

Roberto Duarte (Rodugo Photography) recently covered our special day, our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Roberto has
    terrific artistic abilities and puts a huge amount of work into capturing the images. His attention to detail captured smiles, fun and lovely candid moments of our family and friends. I would recommend Rodugo Photography for your next event.

Sent on 06/14/2016

consuelo · Married on 05/08/2016

I got married in 2008 we used Roberto's services he is a pretty good photographer he is very professional and polite, we were satisfied with the job he had done, I highly recommend him, you're going to love his job.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Hamid · Married on 07/26/2015

Rodugo was on time, he helped with a lot of details while taking the photos. He was very polite and very patient all the time. From day one it was clear that he has a lot of experience. He drove us to a different site around the city of Chicago and we took some very nice photos with a wonderful back ground. The photos prior to the wedding and during the wedding were exceptional. My wife and I were very satisfied with the service Rodugo has provided. We were very glad that he was our wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Anne · Married on 05/03/2015

I got married May 3 2015 and used Roberto and his work, professionalism, and photographic vision are beyond any expectation. Regardless if you have your own vision for your day or you need some direction Roberto can help create visual masterpieces that you will love for the rest of your life. I wish i could post all of my wedding photos just to give you all a visual but the one up above, the one with the church with cathedral ceilings, is actually one of mine! No joking, its beautiful. His prices are awesome too, just go for it you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • F

Fernando · Married on 10/06/2012

I highly recommend Roberto, he did a great job with our wedding pictures. Great quality, very responsible. We felt comfortable during our wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2015