Rocky Mountain Catering Reviews

198 | Englewood, CO

198 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Catering

Jamie · Getting married on 04/01/2021

Fabulous, absolutely fantastic!

Shaeley was fantastic. Everything was professional and fast from the beginning. Food was fantastic and everyone complimented it. Veggies were delicious! Shaeley always answered all my questions very fast even if they had nothing to do with catering. Absolutely great job!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lanoue · Married on 08/09/2020

Delicious Food

Our food was amazing and our guests loved everything we had on our menu! Katie was awesome to work with and we are so thankful that we used Rocky Mountain Catering!

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Giles · Married on 07/25/2020

Hannah and the staff at Rocky Mountain Catering were incredible!

Rocky Mountain Catering was one of the preferred vendors for our reception venue (Villa Parker), and after researching both price and quality, we decided to contract with Rocky Mountain for our wedding reception. They provided appetizers during cocktail hour and a buffet dinner during the reception. We primarily worked with Hannah Fritz, and we have nothing but positive things to say about her! From beginning to end, Hannah made the catering experience entirely stress-free. She is exceptionally responsive, made excellent recommendations for food selections, worked collaboratively both with our day-of coordinator at Villa Parker and with us, and was super accommodating during the several months leading up to the wedding as plans changed due to COVID-19. The day of the wedding, Hannah and the staff at Rocky Mountain were incredible. The food was delicious, their timing worked out despite delays on my part (haha), and our guests raved about the quality of food and customer service. We would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Catering, and especially Hannah! :)

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Justin

Justin Stolpman · Married on 07/06/2020

High Quality, Delicious, and Amazing!

We found Rocky Mountain Catering through our venue (Spruce Mountain Ranch) because they were one of the required vendors. Because of this, we knew that they would be reliable, trustworthy, and high quality. We looked at the menu, pricing, and reviews. We scheduled a consult to come in. Hannah was our assigned event manager. She was so kind, helpful, friendly, and patient. She had lots of advice for us and was able to answer all of our questions. She was very thorough in all of the information she gave us, and she made us very excited for our wedding! She was always available through email and even text and helped us through different quotes/menus, changes, and even helped create our floor plan and update our Event Rents quote for the tables. Once we figured out our menu, we came in for a tasting. Hannah was able to serve us everything on our menu, and even show us the black plastic plates and utensils that are included, as well as the upgraded plastics that are available. We decided to have the black plastics for our appetizers and cake and for the seconds on the buffet. For our menu we chose the BBQ Buffet. We were still able to choose our sides, bread, and salad. Everything we tasted was so good, and far better than any wedding we had previously attended. The chicken was super tender, juicy, and had that hint of smokiness. The brisket was so tender and juicy and full of flavor. The pulled pork was also tender and full of flavor. We had potato salad, which was some of the best potato salad we have tasted, and green beans with onion, tomatoes, and bacon. The corn bread with the honey butter was so yummy together and went well with the BBQ. We decided at the end of the tasting to change one of the sides from mac and cheese to green beans. However since they had prepared the food ahead of time for us, we weren’t able to taste the change we had made, but we knew that everything else we tasted was so delicious that we knew this would be too. Hannah also attended our 30 day walkthrough with us to go over the plan and the timeline. The service that Rocky Mountain Catering provides is above and beyond what we expected. Not only do they provide and serve the food, but they help set up all the tables and place settings, the chairs at the ceremony and reception, and even have servers walking around to clear plates and cups. They cut and served the cake for us, as well as helped pass out the champagne toast. All of our guests were complimenting us on the food saying it is some of the best BBQ they have tasted and some of the best wedding food they have had! It tasted even better on the day of than it did at the tasting! They say that they make enough portions for every guest to have one of everything, and by the end there was no leftover brisket it was that good! Hannah and her head server were so nice and friendly day of, asking if we ever needed anything. We just had to sit and they served us both up a plate with a little of everything. At the end they packaged up all of the leftover food and cake for us. They also bring their own decorations that match with the theme of your wedding to put out on their buffet tables. Hannah and her team with RMC was able to work so well with our venue and other vendors for a seamless day! We are so happy we chose Rocky Mountain Catering for our big day and are so pleased with how everything turned out! Hannah is so amazing and we can’t thank her and everyone at RMC enough for their help and service! They are definitely invested in you as a couple and are willing to do whatever they can for your big day and your vision! I would recommend Rocky Mountain Catering to anyone who wants a seamless wedding with many of the planning/organizing already set up for you, absolutely high quality delicious food within budget, and excellent service!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Sheridan Fidelman · Married on 05/23/2020

YUMMY and Professional!

Our tasting was FANTASTIC! Can't wait for the wedding day!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Toni

Toni Janell · Married on 02/21/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better team!

Shaeley was so wonderful to work with! She was so sweet and very professional and had a great team at our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and our guests were very pleased. The caterers kept checking on us to make sure everything was good for us. Shaeley went above and beyond with making sure everything was perfect for us including all the rentals and colors. I would definitely recommend Rocky Mountain Catering!

Sent on 02/27/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/21/2019

Rocky Mountain Catering was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Rocky Mountain Catering was the best catering decision I could make for my wedding. Linda was so knowledgeable and helped us pick the best options for our June 2019 Wedding. She was so helpful from the initial consultation, answered all my questions over email during the months leading up, helped us during our final tasting, she gave great suggestions during our one-month walk-through and was overall a pleasure to work with! During the day of the wedding, the staff went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I had water, food, and drinks whenever we needed. They took such great care of our guests and everyone was so pleased with the food and outstanding service. We had a BBW buffet and I still have people talking about how amazing the food was! We all know that weddings are expensive, but Rocky Mountain Catering has affordable options for every budget. I have nothing but great things to say about Rocky Mountain Catering and I recommended them to everyone!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Allison Wojteczko · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing - great indulgent food!

Hannah and Rocky Mountain Catering were amazing! We did not select them for our event but in the initial process, Hannah was extremely responsive and helpful. The tasting was amazing. I have never been so full. I would highly recommend them!! Definitely worth reaching out and seeing if they would be the right fit for your event!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Henage · Married on 10/25/2019

Great caterer!

We worked with Hannah and her team at Rocky Mountain Catering for our late October wedding. Hannah was simply amazing, she went way above and beyond what I would expect from a caterer to make sure my day was amazing. She helped me talk through so many decisions that had nothing to do with food and made me feel like her only Bride, even in the thick of "wedding season". All of the staff she provided at the wedding were polite, friendly, and helpful. I have literally no complaints about our experience with them, it was the perfect day.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Dani

Danielle Euglow · Married on 10/25/2019

Great food

Great food and price. Nice customer service as well

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 10/05/2019

Impeccable service

Our design coordinator, Shaeley, was fantastic throughout the entire wedding planning process. She provided recommendations and always allowed me to have an opinion or suggestion. The entire RMC team is excellent, our day-of catering Manager was so helpful and accommodating. She treated us like absolutely royalty on the day of our wedding and it made everything so much more special. Our guests loved all of the food and the pricing was very affordable for the amount of guests we had. We still have guests talking about the S’mores bar. We will definitely be using RMC for future catering needs. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • User6452294 · 1+ year ago

Thank You!

We originally had a bad tasting with a different company prior to switching to Rocky Mountain Catering. It was worth losing my deposit to switch to RMC. I’ve been in the industry 7 years and RMC really rolled out the red carpet for us. They are so thoughtful in all their touches such as writing our name on parking spot, name cards, showing us what our linen/rentals looked like. Robin, Patrick and entire team were so great to work with, super kind/genuine people, they don’t treat you like just another client but that they care about your business, reliable, amazing food, responsive just to name a few qualities. I couldn’t say enough nice things about RMC and the entire staff. All of our guests including our Aunt/Uncle that own a wedding hall on east coast (tough critics) LOVED the food day-of. Thank you Rocky Mountain Catering for making our dreams come true! - Carly & Tucker

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Breanna

Breanna Nuñez · Married on 08/24/2019

Delicious and Friendly

I can not recommend RMC enough! They just catered our entire wedding this past weekend, and all of our guests were impressed with the amount of delicious food we had. My husband and I love to eat, so it was so important to us that we had food options for everyone all night long. Hannah F. and her staff did not disappoint! Thanks for making our day magical, Hannah F. & RMC team! She made sure we were comfortable and full, she even unbuttoned my wedding dress for me so that I could use the restroom later in the night with minimal help. Seriously cannot recommend them enough! Affordable, delicious, and organized! 5 stars!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Katy Huss · Married on 08/19/2019

Good food, good price!

Able to have a good meal for our wedding with decent variety at a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Ken Seals · Married on 08/18/2019

Couldn't have been better!!

Writing reviews is not something I have ever taken the time to do. After my wedding on August 18th there are a few companies that I honestly need to take the time to thank and write a review for. Rocky Mountain Catering is definitely one of them!! My fiancée and I had 4 months to plan our wedding and fortunately RMC was recommended to us. When we met our event designer, Shaeley, we immediately felt at ease and she never let us down, from the tasting all the way through our wedding day. The food selection and flavor is what you would find in an upscale restaurant and is reasonably priced. The crew that worked our wedding, led by Captain Katie, were extremely professional and made sure our day went perfectly.
    Thank you to everyone at Rocky Mountain Catering who had a part in making our day special!!
    Tere and Ken.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Mikaela

Mikaela Nunnally · Married on 07/18/2019

Best Team Ever

We loved working with Rocky Mountain the entire time - they made the planning and execution of our reception run so smoothly. So many things on the day of that we were stressed we wouldn't get done were taken over by this team of awesome people who work so hard to make sure you have an enjoyable time at your wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 07/13/2019

Love them!

They make everything so easy and love dealing with them. Great food for a great price!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura Weinkle · Married on 07/05/2019

Book with them!

We found Rocky Mountain Catering through our venue’s (Hudson Gardens) list of vendors. RMC is a dream and did absolutely amazing work to make our non-traditional wedding menu (Korean BBQ inspired buffet) a delectable reality. Shaeley Willis is great to work with. She is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and insightful every step of the way. When I connected with her, she was honest that RMC was not experience with our menu's cuisine, but that they were 100% interested in going outside of their culinary box! After our tasting, we were able to hone the dishes and recipes used to get the flavors where we wanted them; and the chef was definitely very open and receptive to our feedback and input! The chef NAILED the food at the wedding! Our entire menu was an absolute hit! Many guests commented on how yummy they thought the appetizers and dinner were! Also, we opted to not have a wedding cake and went with RMC’s S’mores Bar instead- best decision ever. We personally love s’mores, but our guests were also huge fans of this fun interactive dessert station (our wedding was only adults). All the staff at the event were simply amazing. Katie was the head caterer and she blew our proverbial socks off. My husband and I were floored by her thoughtfulness throughout the cocktail hour and reception (during family photos Katie brought us ice cold water and some appetizers; when we sat down at our sweetheart table we had a plate of appetizers waiting for us; during dinner she asked us what we wanted to eat and then had plates of food brought to us so we didn’t have to go to the buffet). RMC is a well-oiled machine that knows how to make sure your wedding reception runs smoothly and everyone goes home well-fed and happy! Our reception was exactly what we hoped for and we owe that in large part to RMC and their incredible team! They take their job seriously and bring their passion for the industry into every thoughtful detail.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Meagan O'Grady · Married on 06/29/2019

Fat & Happy!

RMC was hands down the best tasting AND most affordable catering company we considered for our wedding. Our meal was phenomenal and I had MANY guests compliment the food afterwards. Both the administrative and serving staff were prompt and great to work with! I would definitely recommend this catering company to anyone who is hosting a large event! P.S. The homemade BBQ sauce is to die for!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 05/11/2019

The BEST caterer in Denver!!!

Rocky Mountain Catering made my daughter’s wedding reception absolutely amazing and they were incredibly professional. From the first contact with Linda, we were very impressed with her experience, confidence and flexibility! Linda was very responsive to all of the changes that we made and she was always communicating to make sure that every single detail was covered. Linda and her wonderful staff made sure that everything from the set-up, to the tear down was nothing less than perfect in every way! Our event captain made a point to introduce herself to me and made sure that we had everything we needed - checking in with us frequently and offering to refill our plates and drinks, so that we could enjoy the reception. One of the bartenders was even diligent in making sure that my daughter was drinking enough water and she consistently filled up her soda glass - small details that we were very impressed with! And the food…..truly the best, guests complimented us on the incredible taste, quality and number of choices all night long. Every single server was great and treated each guest like their own family!! The staff did a fantastic job through the entire event, including carefully packing up our centerpieces and flowers, and they even made up a special plate of desserts for the bride and groom!! Linda made sure that everything was perfect and executed the event flawlessly! She and her staff went above and beyond in every way - including helping us pull off a spectacular sparkler exit, by making sure the guest’s sparklers were all lit at the same time! What a blessing to have trusted this most important event to Rocky Mountain Catering, Linda and her team…..they far exceeded every expectation!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Anderson · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing food and service

We were so lucky to have Rocky Mountain Catering for our wedding. Everyone raved about the food and the staff were incredible. Hannah was our point of contact and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing Food and Service

We used Rocky Mountain Catering for our wedding and they were amazing. They helped the night run smoothly, the food was amazing and the service was great. The barbeque menu was absolutely delicious! We worked mostly with Linda and she was so helpful and professional every step of the way. We highly recommend using them for any event you need catered.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Quina

Quina · Married on 02/23/2019

Hands down- the BEST choice!

I tried 9 other caterers in Denver and RMC was the BEST CHOICE. Shaeley and her team were nothing less than incredible. They were accommodating, attentive, and flexible throughout the entire journey. They made us a customized menu, a wall to display grilled cheeses, and they offered more than one tasting until we got it just right. On wedding day- I couldn’t of asked for a better team. They set everything up and the place looked magical. They absolutely delivered. Our guests are STILL talking about the food. I’m so impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, communication, and follow through. Shaeley was one of our favorite vendors. I will absolutely recommend Rocky Mountain Catering to any and all brides-to-be!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Megan · Married on 01/05/2019

A True Treat

Rocky Mountain Catering was so wonderful to work with and Shaeley was simply amazing. She was so helpful from working with us to create the perfect menu to making sure all the details were correct before our day. When we finished our tasting, we knew that this is a company that could not only create amazing food, but they would make sure your day went off without a hitch. They were so accommodating, professional and reliable. I didn’t have to worry about a thing because I knew RMC would make that day perfect. Alongside their incredible and professional event staff, RMC made such good food. Our guests still tell us how amazing they thought the food was. I highly recommend using Rocky Mountain Catering. They will not let you down.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Alison · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic food, helpful event designers, friendly staff

We decided on a destination wedding in Colorado and we chose Rocky Mountain Catering based off of a short list we were given from preferred vendors from our venue (out of ease more than anything else). From that list, Rocky Mountain Catering was an easy choice. The first email was received in a timely manner after my initial out reach, and their prices were fair and easy to understand. I appreciated the honest opinions from our event designer as we planned the menu and linens, and the ease at which she was able to work with us through email, as we lived out of state. On the day of the wedding, all of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic and all of our guests raved about how delicious dinner was. RMC was truly the best choice for us and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Sent on 11/17/2018