Rocky Mountain Catering Reviews

175 | Englewood, CO

175 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Catering

Allison Wojteczko · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing - great indulgent food!

Hannah and Rocky Mountain Catering were amazing! We did not select them for our event but in the initial process, Hannah was extremely responsive and helpful. The tasting was amazing. I have never been so full. I would highly recommend them!! Definitely worth reaching out and seeing if they would be the right fit for your event!

Amber · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Love them!

They make everything so easy and love dealing with them. Great food for a great price!

• Q

Quina · Married on 02/23/2019

Hands down- the BEST choice!

I tried 9 other caterers in Denver and RMC was the BEST CHOICE. Shaeley and her team were nothing less than incredible. They were accommodating, attentive, and flexible throughout the entire journey. They made us a customized menu, a wall to display grilled cheeses, and they offered more than one tasting until we got it just right. On wedding day- I couldn’t of asked for a better team. They set everything up and the place looked magical. They absolutely delivered. Our guests are STILL talking about the food. I’m so impressed by their professionalism, attention to detail, communication, and follow through. Shaeley was one of our favorite vendors. I will absolutely recommend Rocky Mountain Catering to any and all brides-to-be!

Megan · Married on 01/05/2019

A True Treat

Rocky Mountain Catering was so wonderful to work with and Shaeley was simply amazing. She was so helpful from working with us to create the perfect menu to making sure all the details were correct before our day. When we finished our tasting, we knew that this is a company that could not only create amazing food, but they would make sure your day went off without a hitch. They were so accommodating, professional and reliable. I didn’t have to worry about a thing because I knew RMC would make that day perfect. Alongside their incredible and professional event staff, RMC made such good food. Our guests still tell us how amazing they thought the food was. I highly recommend using Rocky Mountain Catering. They will not let you down.

Jamie · Married on 11/09/2018

Fabulous, absolutely fantastic!

Shaeley was fantastic. Everything was professional and fast from the beginning. Food was fantastic and everyone complimented it. Veggies were delicious! Shaeley always answered all my questions very fast even if they had nothing to do with catering. Absolutely great job!!!

Alison · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic food, helpful event designers, friendly staff

We decided on a destination wedding in Colorado and we chose Rocky Mountain Catering based off of a short list we were given from preferred vendors from our venue (out of ease more than anything else). From that list, Rocky Mountain Catering was an easy choice. The first email was received in a timely manner after my initial out reach, and their prices were fair and easy to understand. I appreciated the honest opinions from our event designer as we planned the menu and linens, and the ease at which she was able to work with us through email, as we lived out of state. On the day of the wedding, all of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic and all of our guests raved about how delicious dinner was. RMC was truly the best choice for us and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Katie · Married on 09/16/2018

WOW!!!! that is all I have to say. I tried one food vendor and I was INLOVE!! Shayle took amazing care of me and worked with my planner so it was extremely effortless for me. She also worked with my linens so that wasn't even something I had to think about. The food... oh the food.... I can't even tell you the compliments I received. I DREAM about the food that we picked out. I know when we buy a house and we have a welcome party I will drive up to Denver from Colorado Springs to have the food catered. I was literally SAD because I couldn't be a guest at my own wedding and eat all the food. I am pretty tough to please but I give a 5/5 100%. You will not be disappointed.

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2018

We worked with Linda for our daughters wedding. She was very easy to work with and clear she knew what she was doing. Her confidence took away some of the stress that comes with planning a wedding and she delivered! The staff was awesome and Cathy took care of the bride and groom like they were her own. Highly recommend.

Martha · Married on 08/24/2018

Kathy was the captain for our wedding and was outstanding. She went above and beyond, making sure that my husband and I had drinks and appetizers in a private setting before going to the reception. She even helped my bustle my dress! She was amazing.

David · Married on 08/17/2018

Our tasting was fantastic and the food on our wedding day was just as good. Our guests raved about the food and they were very easy to work with. We had a buffet and everything went really well. A few of our guests missed out on one of the sides but it was because other guests before them were tempted to take too much. The food was presented very well and tasted amazing.

Christine · Married on 08/04/2018

We loved having Rocky Mountain Catering for our food at our wedding! The staff was amazing the night of and made everything go smoothly. The guests loved the BBQ buffet! We work with Linda and she was amazing from the beginning of the process through the night of. We highly recommend RMC for your wedding caterer!

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Rocky Mountain Catering provided superb service on our wedding day. We rate their service 5/5 and would highly recommend them for your wedding day. From our first correspondence they were quick to reply to our inquiries. They worked with us to create a menu we desired within our budget. They quickly arranged a 1 on 1 tasting and modified the menu at our request. RMC easily accommodated dietary restrictions for vegetarians, vegans, and pescatarian guests. We initially booked their services over a year in advance. Unfortunately, this led to some hiccups in communication between us and their liaison (our initial contact left). Upon our inquiry to the business they were very quick to rectify and alleviate our concerns. In the end Jolene was assigned to our wedding day. She was attentive to our needs and the needs of all of our guests. She personally made sure that the catering portion of our wedding went off without a hitch. Guests routinely commented on the quality of the food as well as the manner of service. The staff are friendly and all worked hard to ensure we had a perfect night. Bottom line: the food and service were both excellent. We cannot recommend them enough for your big day.

Susan · Married on 07/13/2018

We were very pleased with Rocky Mountain Catering. The food they served at the wedding was delicious.
    The people that worked with us were very attentive and detail oriented. The staff was very helpful and attentive the whole reception. We received so many compliments regarding the food and their service from a lot of our guests. I am so happy we chose to work w Rocky Mountain Catering and Linda Goold!

Sara · Married on 07/12/2018

I was so impressed with Rocky Mountain Catering- the food was delicious! Joleen and Chrissy were a pleasure to work with and they were so patient with me while I was down to the wire. All of my guests at my wedding told me that the food was absolutely amazing and I am so pleased with how much they made my job easier! I recommend them to anyone getting married, or needing an event catered- the prices were appropriate and I was so impressed with how everything came together! Thank you Rocky Mountain Catering for making my big day so special!

Madison · Married on 06/30/2018

The Rocky Mountain team was so helpful and professional through the entire process! They were always easy to get in touch with, and they always had the answers I was looking for. On the day, the whole team never stopped running around making sure everything was perfect. The food was delicious, and everyone was really happy with it. They are the best!

Sue · Married on 06/29/2018

Rocky Mountain Catering is fabulous- the food and service can't be beat. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing catering for an event.

Lori · Married on 06/23/2018

If I could give 10 stars, I would. I am so thankful we booked Rocky Mountain Catering for my daughter's wedding. Everyone we worked with is a class act - all star staff, super accommodating event planners, wonderful food and service, and they delivered the absolute best dining experience for our guests, who all raved about the food and the service. I was helping to plan the event from out of state, and from the very first contact, our event planner Shaeley was phenomenal, answering all of my questions, providing suggestions to stay within our budget, and being flexible with our schedules. Hannah was our onsite event manager and I can't say enough wonderful things about her grace, style and experience. Ours was her first big tent wedding, and you would have never known, she is a pro! I am absolutely thrilled with the catering experience we had and would highly recommend Rocky Mountain Catering, they are top notch!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

Excellent food and service at my daughter's June 2018 wedding!

Kristi · Married on 06/03/2018

I loved RMC, they were awesome. They were so attentive and very professional. The food was great and the whole staff was great.

Kelley · Married on 05/11/2018

Delicious! Very kind and helpful staff! My guests raved about the food and service at our reception.

Theresa · Married on 05/10/2018

Linda was so great with communication the months before the wedding and she answered back quick to all my emails! Any questions I had she answered for me even if it was just asking for suggestions she was there!! If I were to have another event I would definitely go through Rocky Mountain catering again for sure!

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2018

RMC was amazing!!!! They even brought us out appetizers when we were taking wedding photos. They really made sure we were happy the whole time. I would use them again.

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 10/27/2017

RMC was an absolute joy to work with! Our Event Planner Linda was so responsive and accommodating. Our food (BBQ Buffet) was absolutely amazing, we are still getting compliments/raves from our guests about the food. The staff was incredible as well, they were so accommodating during our wedding reception, they brought my husband and I our food and even brought plates for our grandparents (which they were floored by the gesture). I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wonderful and professional team with amazing food.

Kari · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Linda to plan was one of the best decisions we made. Yes, the food was amazing (I just had some leftovers for lunch, and it's still delicious 3 days later), but I never had to worry or stress about anything.

Linda's the best in the business, and suffers no fools. I love her for this, because the people who work for her are unbelievable. Kathy, our captain, was the most on-the-ball person I've ever worked with in event settings (I've been a bridesmaid 9 times and worked in event staffing for several years). Plates were always full, glasses were never empty, vendors were taken care of in a kind and friendly way.

I think what I appreciated most (other than how good the food was - who doesn't love hearing that the food at their wedding was the best wedding food they've ever had?) was how well everyone from Rocky Mountain Catering communicated and worked with our other vendors. They were all the dream team, and I felt like Rocky Mountain Catering gave the vendors the same service and kindness that they gave my husband and me. It speaks well to the people they are - everyone matters and is treated well.

Wedding planning is stressful. Make your life easier - book Rocky Mountain Catering. Whether it's during the planning or the day of the event, you'll be taken care of in the most thorough and professional way possible. You deserve to be spoiled they way they will spoil you!