35 Reviews for Rock You Entertainment

Sound/PA System (12)
MC (11)
Uplighting (11)
One Event Per Day (7)

Jermaine traveled all the way to Brainerd, MN for our wedding and did a killer job!! He was born to DJ and to entertain the crowd! He can roll with the punches, he is attentive, he will play your requests and he will throw on great music to get the crowd on the dance floor. Thank you, Jermaine!!

Profile Picture Danielle , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jermaine was absolutely amazing. He never hesitated to fulfill any requests that we had. He was smiling the entire time and seemed to be genuinely having fun. All the guests loved him and complimented me on my Dj choice. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a fun professional Dj for their event. A+++++

Profile Picture Joey, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ brought the party and kept it going all night. He was fun, entertaing and helpful throughout the evening.

Profile Picture Thomas, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I have been to my fair share of weddings and know the difference of a good dj and great dj. Jermaine is a great dj! Not only did he have a great music selection but he also interacted with the crowd. Jermaine was my dj for my wedding and I have no regrets at all! He was able to keep my guests entertained when it hit that slow bump during the evening and helped pick things back up and got everyone laughing and having a good time. Thanks Jermaine!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jermaine was amazing to work with, he was easy to get a hold of and was very responsive and flexible to any and all requests we had. He made the atmosphere of our wedding fun and exciting and had everyone dancing and having a good time on the dance floor. I would highly recommend using him again. If I ever get married again he will definitely be the DJ at that wedding.

Profile Picture Tony, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jermaine with Rock You Entertainment was absolutely amazing! We had guests from ages 1-80+ and literally every single one of them were out on the dance floor having the best time! Jermaine got everyone involved and even got out and danced with our guests!! Highly recommend and would absolutely have him at our next event!!!! Thank you for making my daughters wedding a night to remember!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Jermaine was awesome! He had everyone singing and dancing ALL night. He even got down and sang and danced with us! Thank you so much for making the best day of my life even better. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture kaitlyn, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Had the pleasure a seeing Jermaine work his magic previously, and it was a no brainier when it came time to choose our wedding DJ. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Marcus, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Best DJ thus far! JJ made the reception fun and interactive.

Profile Picture Denise, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews

Best DJ!! Goes above and beyond to Make it an enjoyable experience

Profile Picture Sam, 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JJ was an amazing DJ! We got so many compliments about how great & fun he was - all our guests loved the games he played before releasing people for dinner and before the dancing started. From my perspective as a somewhat (ok, very) picky customer, he worked really hard to make us happy. We were really specific about genres & artists we didn’t want played and he went out of his way to abide by that and to still make sure the guests heard what they wanted. He was also very helpful as far as the structure & timing of the night. I can’t say enough good things about Rock You!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He’s the man! Even when I screwed up the schedule I gave him, he was able to recover and save my ass!

Great guy, worth every penny.

Profile Picture Timothy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having Rock You Entertainment do our wedding was one of the greatest choices ever!! JJ did our ceremony and reception and he was amazing!! He was very fun, involved with my guest and played all the music we love!! Family and friends can't wait to use him at their own functions and I was more than happy to recommend him!! Anytime we need someone to rock the dance floor and bring the party we will be sure to call Rock You Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jermaine was a wonderful DJ from meeting with us before the wedding to go over all of our questions to keeping the crowd pleased during the wedding. He is very flexible and responds in a timely manner. We are so glad we chose him as our DJ.

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have had the pleasure of seeing JJ work two previous events and was excited to book him for our wedding. He drove out to California and did not disappoint! I have never seen so many people out on the dance floor at a wedding reception and people could not stop talking about how much fun they had. A DJ can make or break the night and JJ absolutely KILLED IT. We had added song requests to our RSVP's and he worked every single request in throughout cocktail hour, dinner or later on in the evening. The rest of the songs, we left up to him. He knew exactly what to play and kept the energy going all night. Our goal was to have the best party ever and we can't thank JJ enough for making the dance floor the place to be. BOOK HIM NOW!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

JJ the DJ was the missing link to making our wedding amazing. He knows how to read the crowd and always knew what song to play to get the dance floor going. We had lots of requests and he'd was able to play them all at times when they went well with the mood. Slow songs, country, Latin, reggaeton JJ has a great feel for getting the party going and keeping it firing. I'd highly recommend JJ for any special event. He has now done our wedding and my wife's 10 year high school reunion. At both events people have come up to me raving about our DJ and how he creates a great environment to party! The icing on the cake was JJ's cameo with Michael Jackson singing Man in the Mirror, the wedding party went crazy!! JJ is a man of many talents and we were lucky to have him DJ our wedding!

Profile Picture Erik, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jermaine was excellent. We received many compliments about him from our guests and would gladly hire him again for future events. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 3/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had an amazing experience with Jermaine. Starting with the planning until the day of our wedding. He coordinated extremely well with our wedding planner to ensure everything ran smoothly. He made our wedding so much fun and everyone absolutely loved him! He is high energy and keeps the party going! I would use him all over again and I highly recommend him for any event!

Profile Picture Dana, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jermaine is the best! I'm going to find reasons to have parties just to hire him! He was interactive with our group and played every single song we could think of in many genres! I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Thank u for the great night Jermaine I look forward to working with u in the future!

Profile Picture Summer, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The music is an essential part in creating the vibe you are looking for at your wedding and Jermaine was very professional and communicative and a pleasure to work with! Mike Huerta did an incredible job as our DJ at our wedding. Couldn't have asked for more. He was very engaging, fun, professional and lively. We really wanted music that wasn't your typical wedding playlist- but had more of a dance/club theme with some throwbacks and unique songs too. He played the exact vibe/music we were looking for and played every song we requested along with his own great choices. He also made each announcement on time with eloquence and a lot of character. This company knows their stuff- I couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JJ was incredible on all fronts. From the start of the ceremony to the end of after party he was on point and always involved. He kept the guests dancing all night long, he was personal and I haven't stopped getting compliments from my friends and family on how great he was. If you are looking for a DJ that will be involved, get the guests dancing, not be afraid to have some fun on and off the dance floor and laugh with all your guests he is your man. I wish we could get married every year just to have him come back and DJ our party over and over again.

Profile Picture Josh, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Well, I've known him for a long time, and having him DJ our wedding reception was the best idea ever. He was funny, engaging, and just amazing. the guests LOVED HIM. I mean 8 days later, we are still talking about how amazing he was. How the music flowed, how he knew how to rev up the crowd, how he participated and mingled, and was just an absolute joy to be around. I have to say, any one that is considering hiring a DJ, should seriously hire Jermaine. You won't regret it. Bar none, the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding. I am absolutely thrilled with our choice to hire him. When you make that decision I guarantee you'll be saying the same thing at the end of your reception. Top notch, 110% amazing. Thank you, Jermaine! You made an already unforgettable day, infinitely better. Definitely would hire you for the 10 year renewal.

Profile Picture Marcus, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

JJ was amazing! He took care of everything we requested and took initiative on many other things. I didn't have to micromanage anything at all.

He kept the playlist pliable with whoever was on the dancefloor, it felt organic and cool. Our wedding went amazingly because of JJ! Thank you!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JJ was the greatest! He kept the crowd on the floor the whole time. He has such a fun personality and had all the guests very entertained. JJ is also very professional and quick to get back to you and is attuned to making your night the way you want it. Hands down the best DJ I've seen and so glad he was the DJ at my wedding!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

JJ was beyond amazing at our wedding and after-party. He had everyone entertained and dancing from beginning to end. It must have been exhausting for him working 11+ hours but you would never have known it. Constant enthusiasm and energy all day and night. He was great at meeting all of our needs and communication was excellent. I would hire him again in an instant. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Jodie, 4/2/16, 13 Reviews