Rock Paper Scissors Events Reviews

Rock Paper Scissors Events 6
Rock Paper Scissors Events 7

Alanna B · Married on 08/05/2019

Unbelievable wedding day

I cannot fully express how incredible our wedding was, all thanks to RPS events and especially Helena. We trusted her to plan our wedding in Greece all the way from Canada without even seeing the venue until 2 days before the wedding. Not a single thing on the day of the wedding was out of place.

Everyone talks of things going wrong on their wedding day and how brides and grooms need to adapt and go with the flow, but we didn't have to experience even a second of panic as literally nothing went wrong. Helena's attention to detail was so perfect that our fireworks went off at the exact moment we cut the cake (I know, it was a bit extra but totally worth it if you're considering fireworks!). It was 100x more perfect than I ever could have imagined. Our friends and family were blown away by the beauty and elegance of the venue and decorations. The food was honestly the best we've had in Greece (and we go every year!) which for a wedding was a huge but pleasant surprise. The cocktails were incredible (real fruit daiquiris, aperol spritzes, mastiha sours, you name it).

Helena and her team were always available to chat at our convenience. They went above and beyond to make sure we were relaxed and had as little work to do as possible. Even on the weekend of our wedding Helena spent time with us as we toured the venue and helped calm my nerves.

The best thing about this wedding was that Helena helped bring together 90 of our closest friends and family for an unforgettable day and vacation. It truly would not have been the same without RPS events. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 8
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 9
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 10
  • Areti

Areti · Married on 06/16/2019

The best Luxury Wedding Planners in Greece!

The best luxury wedding planners in Greece! Most recommended for luxury events and unforgettable weddings. They can give life to whatever you may dream for your wedding day and your special ones. The list of their ideas is endless. Bravo!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Karen

Isabel Daniels - KNE! · Married on 09/18/2018

Look no further -- these ladies will help make your dreams come true!

Our experience with RPS was organized, detailed, thoughtful, tasteful, and amazing all-around.

We planned a 55-person wedding from Brooklyn, NY that was a perfect, dreamy celebration of love in Crete, GR. I'm sure most guests say this but an overwhelming amount of ours did go out of their way to tell us that day, night, and afterwards, that it was hands-down the most beautiful, magical wedding they've ever been to and could ever imagine.

Our very first communication made us feel like Helena (and later, Nefeli) was the right person we could entrust with such a big overseas planning. Out of the several planners and planning companies we reached out to with specific questions (and an initial idea for a ceremony space) -- RPS was the only one that responded to those specific requests and seemed to have read them at all. It wasn't just a template response asking us our budget, guests number, and location. On top of this, once we viewed their portfolio and saw the variety and care taken with the events they design and produce, we also felt they would be up to the task for two brides who have particular taste (and one mother who is a designer in her own right and is very opinionated on these things!) -- no cut and paste designs or trends would do for us -- and alot of the sample work we were viewing initially seemed to be of that nature. From browsing their work we knew this wasn't the case with RPS and felt immediate relief.

From there, we couldn't have had a better experience. Planning a wedding is already a gargantuan task, but planning a wedding overseas with very individual and specific ideas in mind multiplies the size of this task.

It could have been very daunting, but from our initial skype (which were somewhat frequent as we could manage with the time difference -- not too hard, with flexibility on both parts) through the countless follow up emails and decisions we made on foods, musicians, rentals, genius photographer, amazing DJ, travel advice, the many recommendations and brainstorming back and forths of the designs and styles... we felt at all times that the burden was lifted off of our shoulders and we only had to help push it along minimally, as Helena worked to ensure we didn't worry over all the minutiae of planning and organising such a special event. RPS is extremely professional and we never felt like we needed to follow up or were wondering what the next step was because Helena had it all laid out and was on top of everything in a very organized, helpful manner. RPS also has great relationships with various vendors/talent as well who were a huge part of our day. Photographer G.Pahountis and DJ Aris are two very special people and we felt honored to include them in our day.

We are forever grateful to RPS and the work they did to help us have the wedding of our dreams.
    Of course, the most important thing you look for when hiring a company to help plan an event is their talent and skill in design elements as well as their ability to execute the logistics of a vision and event... and RPS fulfilled this end perfectly.
    But the highest compliment we can pay and are so grateful to have met and worked with them because of (on top of their professionalism and skill) is the human element: we genuinely felt connected to Helena, cared for, and enjoyed getting to know her throughout the process. Because your wedding is such a personal celebration, her ability to connect with us as clients and humans kept the whole process feeling authentic and seamless.

If we had to go back and start over from scratch, there is no other company we would consider aside from RPS.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lisa Karras · Married on 09/09/2018

Best decision ever!

We highly recommend RPS Events. They have been the greatest. Very very well organized, we felt totally comfortable the whole time. We enjoyed our wedding day from the very first minute till the end and there was not any moment we had to organize or think about anything. Great job RPS, go on!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Lexi · Married on 09/08/2018

Paraskevi from Rock Paper Scissors was an utter joy to work with! From the very moment we met her I knew we would be in safe hands and have great fun planning the wedding. For over a year Paraskevi answered my almost daily calls and messages with enthusiasm, patience, creativity and professionalism. We knew exactly what we wanted to achieve but Paraskevi enabled the outcome to completely exceed our expectations and we never could have created it with out her help. If anyone is hesitating with which planner to chose I wouldn't waste another moment and go with Rock Paper Scissors, they are truly awesome and in our case have become a dear friend!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Annie Panagiotidou · Married on 08/30/2018

Fantastic service. Thank you so much!

We would definitely recommend Rock Paper Scissors for any event. Paraskevi was absolutely brilliant in helping us plan for our Wedding. She was mindful and considerate to all parties and she ensured that ourselves and our families got everything we wanted from our special day, which was spectacular. We look forward to working with Paraskevi again for the baptism!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Melissa Spaen · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent overall!

Paraskevi was amazing, she was absolutely helpful with organizing our special day!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 11

vicky papageorgiou · Married on 08/18/2018

Dream wedding come to life

Working with Helena was an absolute dream. She and her team were so patient from beginning to end. She brought my vision to life and was with me every step of the way. Working in the industry for as long as she has she was able to give me the best advice to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. My biggest fear was that she wouldn't see my vision and wouldn't be able to execute but she far exceeded my vision and executed things better than i could have done myself.
    Working with Helena like my wedding was a dream and i couldn't have pictured the day to go any better. Her professionalism eye for detail timing planning and everything in between allowed me to be rest assured that i would be getting the wedding i had dreamt all my life. Our guests were blown away when it came to our venue food atmosphere and all the details.
    When you want to relive your wedding day over and over again you know it was done right.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 23
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 24
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 25

Sofia · Married on 07/07/2018

I can't say enough good things about Helena! My (now) husband and I live in New York and Helena made planning a wedding from afar not only possible, but as close to a delightful experience as wedding planning can ever be. What I appreciate the most about Helena is that she really took the time to understand our vision and did everything possible to make it into a reality - quite literally turning an empty lot next to the sea into our dream space, complete with a lounge area and dance floor, filled with string lights and lanterns. She was also extremely responsive and I trusted her to keep us on schedule, which as a New York lawyer, I really appreciated ;) I will forever be grateful to Helena for helping us throw what, in my opinion (and the opinion of our guests) was a hell of a party and quite honestly my favorite day. You're the best!

Sent on 08/12/2018

jenny · Married on 06/18/2018

We knew from the first day we met Paraskevi from RPS events that she would be able to fulfil all we dreamt for our big day. Everything matched our taste, classy, elegant and modern- exactly what we where looking for.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 26
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 27
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 28
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 29
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 30
  • Vasiliki

Vasiliki · Married on 06/02/2018

Simply amazing! Just two words that can describe how grateful and thankful we are that Paraskevi and her team were part of our special day. The Rockpaperscissors team rock! They organised our wedding with such an enthusiasm and professionalism. Everything was perfect and they made our special day such a unique experience!!! We didn't have to worry about anything and our wedding was absolutely amazing. Both the ceremony and the PARTY!!! Paraskevi was not only our wedding planner but a true friend to us! 02-06-2018 will be a day to remember since it left our family and friends blown away!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 38
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 39
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 40

Katia · Married on 06/02/2018

Rock paper scissors events made our dream come true!
    Our wedding was magical , spectacular and unique.
    The team's professionalism and passion created a night to remember.
    All our guests were quite amazed by the wedding's setting, decoration , food / bar catering & music / lighting.
    For that we are grateful and we truly thank rock paper scissors' girls for their passion and enthusiasm in assisting us and making our wedding day unforgettable!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 41
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 42
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 43
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 44
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 45
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 46

Anta · Married on 05/26/2018

Couldn't be more responsible and helpful.Everything was amazing as we have dreamed of..We had nothing to worry about.Everything was under control.Our dream came true with your amazing work.thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Thania · Married on 12/09/2017

Both my husband and I were so lucky to come across this amazing team of professionals. We feel utterly lucky to be accompanied, the most important day of our lives, with these I-know-what-I'm-doing women. Do not hesitate and let them be creative. I reassure you, you are not going to be disappointed. As I didn't have the time to organise my wedding, Elena took control of all details, reminding, bringing solutions on crisis time, organising and needless to say.... calming the bride!That's me! 100% thumbs up for the RPS duet!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 47
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 48
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 49
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 50
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 51
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 52

Anastasia · Married on 09/24/2017

I’ve been in touch with 3 different organisers, before choosing Paraskevi to be my “wedding fairy” – elegant and classy, yet straight to the point, she was the right choice for a frantic perfectionist like me.

I was no easy bride, at times going full on crazy - buying wedding plates in IKEA, because I didn't like any of the rental colours; DIYing dragee favours hours before the event and cutting my own wedding dress 3 days before the big day, but Paraskevi handled everything like a pro, making it a total breeze – from finding me dragee when all the shops were closed a day before the wedding to finding a wedding tailor who would fix my wedding dress in a day.

I loved every single minute I’ve spent with Paraskevi and I loved everything about my wedding day. She advised about things that I have never even thought of, planned everything like clockwork so on the day I was on time (I'm usually chronically late to everything).

I tend to have a problem with delegating things to other people - I’d much rather do things myself than re-do them later after someone did a bad job. As I said I am also a frantic perfectionist, so I was petrified that instead of enjoying my big day I would spend the time worrying about organising everything. But from the moment my dad took me to walk me down the aisle to the moment I got into the car to jet off to my bridal suit I had the best time in my life and I could never thank Paraskevi enough for giving me this wonderful feeling of carelessness and merriment.

As I write these words remembering all the good moments at the wedding, it’s of course a bittersweet moment realising that it’s all over. But I don’t leave empty handed – I have Paraksavi, who is now a close friend & almost a member of the family. She's also a fantastic event planner, so who says the party is over? If we ever decide to renew our vows or have a great birthday party, who else would I call, if not Paraskevi?

Sent on 10/21/2017

Alex · Married on 08/06/2017

We contacted Helena and the RPS team to help us plan a destination wedding in Athens for ~30 guests. After a few emails and one skype call we decided that Paraskevi is the perfect person to organize our event.

Paraskevi did a phenomenal job and made the process smooth and orderly from the very beginning. She created a schedule and a budget for each element of the wedding, and everything was done on time and within the initial budget.

We selected a venue, a photographer, a makeup artist, a hair stylist, etc -- all from the list of recommended vendors Paraskevi sent us (and they all did a great job too). We provided our menu and alcohol preferences, and Paraskevi negotiated everything with the venue on our behalf. Paraskevi also personally worked on the decorations, the cake, the event timetable, the seating arrangements, the transportation, and all the little details surrounding the event. She even booked a restaurant for us for the day BEFORE the wedding to make sure we had a good time.

We were especially impressed by the effort Paraskevi put in, and how emotionally involved she was -- she treated our event as her own, and was really upset when any of the vendors did something wrong. In some cases she could have chosen the path of least-effort, but instead she spent a lot of extra time and energy to make sure everything ended up being perfect.

I can't recommend her highly enough.
    Thank you!

O. & A.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Asli · Married on 08/05/2017

Levent and I find our venue before finding the right partner for our big day. I've met a few more wedding planners before I met with Paraskevi. She seemed to have all the manners I was looking for, to have a destination wedding, answered all my questions, gave nice examples about decoration, she was honest while explaining whether what I want may or may not happen. They never bugged us about anything during the whole process, Paraskevi was taking control of everything. Replies all my messages directly, a problem solver, always smiling and sincere. She and her sister on the operation was with us almost all night, we are so delightful to work with them, very satisfied from the service RPS provided us.
    Our family, friends and us were very happy all the time, the party ended at 5am while the venue is closing. I wish Paraskevi and Helena life time of success.

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • I

Ioli-Olga · Married on 07/08/2017

From the moment I came with RPS Events work many years ago I new that when my wedding day would come I would choose them to help me organize it! So, now that my wedding has pasted I am pleased to say that I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to actually work with Helena and Paraskevi and their team. They were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. Their artistic point of view generally creates a unique, elegant and magical atmosphere at weddings and so it happened on our wedding. Rock Paper Scissors Events went above and beyond the call of duty. They were always there when needed and they always tried to find the best solution based on our will and needs! They had a timeline that ensured that everything ran smoothly. They provided prompt response throughout the wedding planning process. Helena (she was mainly our planner) was always very pleasant and cheerful and made us feel like a part of her family. Stelios and I enjoyed our wedding day that they put together so much. We couldn’t have made it without them! They gave us our dream wedding! The decoration was elegant and chic and we received only good feedback from our guests; it was a wedding to remember! Everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time!
    RPS Events are experts at what they do, but also lovely persons. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 53
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 54
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 55
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 56

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are looking for an elegant, simple yet unique wedding then you came to the right place.

It breaks my heart that I am writing this review for Helena and the RPS team as it reminds me that our wedding was over and it passed so fast! This is coming from someone that didn't want a wedding to start with as weddings are a waste of money!

My husband and I were very hesitant about having a wedding but we finally made up our mind for a destination wedding, and settled for Greece
    When we started checking wedding pictures and venues online, almost each wedding setup that we liked was planned by RPS.
    This is how we got in contact with Helena and it took us no time during our first call to really feel very comfortable around her. She knew exactly what we had in mind, understood our taste in colors, music, food… and helped guide us to pick the perfect wedding venue.

Communication was not only very professional, but it was also a lot of fun. We exchanged tons of emails, had long but video calls (most of them were very late for Helena because of the time difference) and even exchanged WhatsApp texts and voice messages.

For every idea that we had, Helena managed to come back to us with various options, all of them better than what we had in mind and the toughest part was which option to choose because we liked them all!

On wedding day, she was there with her calm yet firm attitude to deal with the last-minute details making sure it is a fun and enjoyable day for us and made sure to teach us Zorba and have some shots with us.

All our guests kept saying that this is the best wedding they'be ever been to and trust me it was a tough crowd to please.

I remember after the wedding I had tears in my eyes as I was saying goodbye to a dear friend that turned my wedding day to one of the most amazing days in my life.

If you are still hesitating, I assure you that working with RPS events is the best decision you will ever make (you will thank us later)

Sent on 06/13/2017

Dana · Married on 07/11/2016

Helena and Parasveki at Rock Paper Scissors are so professional, attentive, reliable, and super passionate about what they do. Not only working with them was such a great pleasure, I actually consider hiring them one of the best decisions I made in my life! Planning a destination wedding is extremely stressful as you are planning the most important day of your life in a far away place, so not being able to see things for yourself and do things on you own specially when you are a control freak makes the experience very challenging. Which makes it crucial to find the right wedding planner that can help you plan your event from A to Z.
    Before making my decision I interviewed 3 event planning companies, and only felt the connection with helena from RPS, and her professionalism. You need to pick someone who is strong, knows what they are doing, super passionate about weddings, and are not afraid to tell you if something won't look good.
    I am thankful I have found Rock Paper Scissors, the wedding wouldn't have been such amazing wedding without them!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

I am very happy that i chose RockPaperScissors for my wedding. Paraskevi is a very helpful,kind and creative woman that was always there when i needed her help.
    Thank you once more!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Sarahi · Married on 05/24/2016

I couldn't have made better choice than selecting Helena Chaviara and her team (RockPaperScissorsEvents) as my wedding planner. The day before the ceremony I had to request of her to move the entire wedding to begin 4 hours earlier than what was scheduled. She took it as a challenge, with optimism, and never complained about the last minute change of plans. She made me feel more calmed about the stressful situation and made my special day more beautiful that I ever imagined it myself. They were extremely professional and efficient. My wedding turned out absolutely amazing. The ceremony, reception and decoration was breathtaking. It went over my expectations in every sense! If you want the wedding of your dreams don't hesitate to hire RPSEvents! They are the best!!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

We are 100% satisfied with the result!
    We would definitely recommend you to choose RPS!
    We felt like old friends from the very beginning!
    Amazing ideas - and their only intention is to give you exactly what you ever dreamed of!
    ...and even better!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Anna · Married on 08/27/2015

The team at Rock Paper Scissors were fantastic! We had our wedding in Athens and planned everything from Canada. We found RPS online and met up with the girls a year ahead of the wedding when we visited Greece. The girls got a very quick sense of what we wanted and what our style was like. We planned everything via email and Skype and the girls were usually very responsive and answered all of our questions. They have so many ideas and offer tons of options for furniture, decorations, wedding favours etc. They put all the ideas together in a neat mood board so it was easy to go through the presentation and pick out what we liked. The only tough part was making sure we stayed within budget since there were tons of great options, but definitely better to have more to work with and be able to cut down. The week before the wedding when we arrived the girls kept in touch and made sure everything was ready to go. They went above and beyond of what we expected from them. For example, the day of the wedding we had an issue with the priest, however the girls did everything they could and found a new one at the last minute! The day of the wedding they were amazing and made sure absolutely every detail was perfect. The set up looked better than we imagined and the decorations were absolutely stunning, every little detail was taken into account and a little extra ;) They were very professional and kept the flow going all night so that we didn't have to worry about anything at all during the evening. They were very sweet and wonderful to work with!
    I would definitely recommend RPS, especially for long distance planning, it saved us a lot of time and stress :)
    Anna xo

Sent on 10/23/2015

Helena and Paraskevi are the best around. Admittedly I am very difficult to please, and hard to impress. I was blown away by the two of them. They are honest, reliable, hard working, responsive and a pleasure to work with. They know the best vendors and will always get things done. I planned a destination wedding in 4 months and decided to change the venue a month before the wedding day. They didn't skip a beat. Everything was exactly how I wanted it and they were there every second of the way.

If I were to do it all over again, I would choose RPS without a doubt.

Thank you ladies. I couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 08/17/2015