Rock Paper Scissors Events Reviews

51 Reviews for Rock Paper Scissors Events

51 Rock Paper Scissors Events Reviews

Lisa Karras · Married on 09/09/2018

Best decision ever!

We highly recommend RPS Events. They have been the greatest. Very very well organized, we felt totally comfortable the whole time. We enjoyed our wedding day from the very first minute till the end and there was not any moment we had to organize or think about anything. Great job RPS, go on!!!

Lexi · Married on 09/08/2018

Paraskevi from Rock Paper Scissors was an utter joy to work with! From the very moment we met her I knew we would be in safe hands and have great fun planning the wedding. For over a year Paraskevi answered my almost daily calls and messages with enthusiasm, patience, creativity and professionalism. We knew exactly what we wanted to achieve but Paraskevi enabled the outcome to completely exceed our expectations and we never could have created it with out her help. If anyone is hesitating with which planner to chose I wouldn't waste another moment and go with Rock Paper Scissors, they are truly awesome and in our case have become a dear friend!!

Melissa Spaen · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent overall!

Paraskevi was amazing, she was absolutely helpful with organizing our special day!

Rock Paper Scissors Events 1

Sofia · Married on 07/07/2018

I can't say enough good things about Helena! My (now) husband and I live in New York and Helena made planning a wedding from afar not only possible, but as close to a delightful experience as wedding planning can ever be. What I appreciate the most about Helena is that she really took the time to understand our vision and did everything possible to make it into a reality - quite literally turning an empty lot next to the sea into our dream space, complete with a lounge area and dance floor, filled with string lights and lanterns. She was also extremely responsive and I trusted her to keep us on schedule, which as a New York lawyer, I really appreciated ;) I will forever be grateful to Helena for helping us throw what, in my opinion (and the opinion of our guests) was a hell of a party and quite honestly my favorite day. You're the best!

jenny · Married on 06/18/2018

We knew from the first day we met Paraskevi from RPS events that she would be able to fulfil all we dreamt for our big day. Everything matched our taste, classy, elegant and modern- exactly what we where looking for.

Rock Paper Scissors Events 2
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 3
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 4
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 5
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 6
  • Vasiliki

Vasiliki · Married on 06/02/2018

Simply amazing! Just two words that can describe how grateful and thankful we are that Paraskevi and her team were part of our special day. The Rockpaperscissors team rock! They organised our wedding with such an enthusiasm and professionalism. Everything was perfect and they made our special day such a unique experience!!! We didn't have to worry about anything and our wedding was absolutely amazing. Both the ceremony and the PARTY!!! Paraskevi was not only our wedding planner but a true friend to us! 02-06-2018 will be a day to remember since it left our family and friends blown away!

Rock Paper Scissors Events 7
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 14
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 15
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 16

Katia · Married on 06/02/2018

Rock paper scissors events made our dream come true!
    Our wedding was magical , spectacular and unique.
    The team's professionalism and passion created a night to remember.
    All our guests were quite amazed by the wedding's setting, decoration , food / bar catering & music / lighting.
    For that we are grateful and we truly thank rock paper scissors' girls for their passion and enthusiasm in assisting us and making our wedding day unforgettable!!

Rock Paper Scissors Events 17
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 18
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 19
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 20
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 21
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 22

Anta · Married on 05/26/2018

Couldn't be more responsible and helpful.Everything was amazing as we have dreamed of..We had nothing to worry about.Everything was under control.Our dream came true with your amazing work.thank you so much!!

Thania · Married on 12/09/2017

Both my husband and I were so lucky to come across this amazing team of professionals. We feel utterly lucky to be accompanied, the most important day of our lives, with these I-know-what-I'm-doing women. Do not hesitate and let them be creative. I reassure you, you are not going to be disappointed. As I didn't have the time to organise my wedding, Elena took control of all details, reminding, bringing solutions on crisis time, organising and needless to say.... calming the bride!That's me! 100% thumbs up for the RPS duet!

Rock Paper Scissors Events 23
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 24
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 25
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 26
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 27
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 28

Anastasia · Married on 09/24/2017

I’ve been in touch with 3 different organisers, before choosing Paraskevi to be my “wedding fairy” – elegant and classy, yet straight to the point, she was the right choice for a frantic perfectionist like me.

I was no easy bride, at times going full on crazy - buying wedding plates in IKEA, because I didn't like any of the rental colours; DIYing dragee favours hours before the event and cutting my own wedding dress 3 days before the big day, but Paraskevi handled everything like a pro, making it a total breeze – from finding me dragee when all the shops were closed a day before the wedding to finding a wedding tailor who would fix my wedding dress in a day.

I loved every single minute I’ve spent with Paraskevi and I loved everything about my wedding day. She advised about things that I have never even thought of, planned everything like clockwork so on the day I was on time (I'm usually chronically late to everything).

I tend to have a problem with delegating things to other people - I’d much rather do things myself than re-do them later after someone did a bad job. As I said I am also a frantic perfectionist, so I was petrified that instead of enjoying my big day I would spend the time worrying about organising everything. But from the moment my dad took me to walk me down the aisle to the moment I got into the car to jet off to my bridal suit I had the best time in my life and I could never thank Paraskevi enough for giving me this wonderful feeling of carelessness and merriment.

As I write these words remembering all the good moments at the wedding, it’s of course a bittersweet moment realising that it’s all over. But I don’t leave empty handed – I have Paraksavi, who is now a close friend & almost a member of the family. She's also a fantastic event planner, so who says the party is over? If we ever decide to renew our vows or have a great birthday party, who else would I call, if not Paraskevi?

Alex · Married on 08/06/2017

We contacted Helena and the RPS team to help us plan a destination wedding in Athens for ~30 guests. After a few emails and one skype call we decided that Paraskevi is the perfect person to organize our event.

Paraskevi did a phenomenal job and made the process smooth and orderly from the very beginning. She created a schedule and a budget for each element of the wedding, and everything was done on time and within the initial budget.

We selected a venue, a photographer, a makeup artist, a hair stylist, etc -- all from the list of recommended vendors Paraskevi sent us (and they all did a great job too). We provided our menu and alcohol preferences, and Paraskevi negotiated everything with the venue on our behalf. Paraskevi also personally worked on the decorations, the cake, the event timetable, the seating arrangements, the transportation, and all the little details surrounding the event. She even booked a restaurant for us for the day BEFORE the wedding to make sure we had a good time.

We were especially impressed by the effort Paraskevi put in, and how emotionally involved she was -- she treated our event as her own, and was really upset when any of the vendors did something wrong. In some cases she could have chosen the path of least-effort, but instead she spent a lot of extra time and energy to make sure everything ended up being perfect.

I can't recommend her highly enough.
    Thank you!

O. & A.

Asli · Married on 08/05/2017

Levent and I find our venue before finding the right partner for our big day. I've met a few more wedding planners before I met with Paraskevi. She seemed to have all the manners I was looking for, to have a destination wedding, answered all my questions, gave nice examples about decoration, she was honest while explaining whether what I want may or may not happen. They never bugged us about anything during the whole process, Paraskevi was taking control of everything. Replies all my messages directly, a problem solver, always smiling and sincere. She and her sister on the operation was with us almost all night, we are so delightful to work with them, very satisfied from the service RPS provided us.
    Our family, friends and us were very happy all the time, the party ended at 5am while the venue is closing. I wish Paraskevi and Helena life time of success.

• I

Ioli-Olga · Married on 07/08/2017

From the moment I came with RPS Events work many years ago I new that when my wedding day would come I would choose them to help me organize it! So, now that my wedding has pasted I am pleased to say that I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to actually work with Helena and Paraskevi and their team. They were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. Their artistic point of view generally creates a unique, elegant and magical atmosphere at weddings and so it happened on our wedding. Rock Paper Scissors Events went above and beyond the call of duty. They were always there when needed and they always tried to find the best solution based on our will and needs! They had a timeline that ensured that everything ran smoothly. They provided prompt response throughout the wedding planning process. Helena (she was mainly our planner) was always very pleasant and cheerful and made us feel like a part of her family. Stelios and I enjoyed our wedding day that they put together so much. We couldn’t have made it without them! They gave us our dream wedding! The decoration was elegant and chic and we received only good feedback from our guests; it was a wedding to remember! Everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time!
    RPS Events are experts at what they do, but also lovely persons. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much!

Rock Paper Scissors Events 29
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 30
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 31
    Rock Paper Scissors Events 32

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

If you are looking for an elegant, simple yet unique wedding then you came to the right place.

It breaks my heart that I am writing this review for Helena and the RPS team as it reminds me that our wedding was over and it passed so fast! This is coming from someone that didn't want a wedding to start with as weddings are a waste of money!

My husband and I were very hesitant about having a wedding but we finally made up our mind for a destination wedding, and settled for Greece
    When we started checking wedding pictures and venues online, almost each wedding setup that we liked was planned by RPS.
    This is how we got in contact with Helena and it took us no time during our first call to really feel very comfortable around her. She knew exactly what we had in mind, understood our taste in colors, music, food… and helped guide us to pick the perfect wedding venue.

Communication was not only very professional, but it was also a lot of fun. We exchanged tons of emails, had long but video calls (most of them were very late for Helena because of the time difference) and even exchanged WhatsApp texts and voice messages.

For every idea that we had, Helena managed to come back to us with various options, all of them better than what we had in mind and the toughest part was which option to choose because we liked them all!

On wedding day, she was there with her calm yet firm attitude to deal with the last-minute details making sure it is a fun and enjoyable day for us and made sure to teach us Zorba and have some shots with us.

All our guests kept saying that this is the best wedding they'be ever been to and trust me it was a tough crowd to please.

I remember after the wedding I had tears in my eyes as I was saying goodbye to a dear friend that turned my wedding day to one of the most amazing days in my life.

If you are still hesitating, I assure you that working with RPS events is the best decision you will ever make (you will thank us later)

Dana · Married on 07/11/2016

Helena and Parasveki at Rock Paper Scissors are so professional, attentive, reliable, and super passionate about what they do. Not only working with them was such a great pleasure, I actually consider hiring them one of the best decisions I made in my life! Planning a destination wedding is extremely stressful as you are planning the most important day of your life in a far away place, so not being able to see things for yourself and do things on you own specially when you are a control freak makes the experience very challenging. Which makes it crucial to find the right wedding planner that can help you plan your event from A to Z.
    Before making my decision I interviewed 3 event planning companies, and only felt the connection with helena from RPS, and her professionalism. You need to pick someone who is strong, knows what they are doing, super passionate about weddings, and are not afraid to tell you if something won't look good.
    I am thankful I have found Rock Paper Scissors, the wedding wouldn't have been such amazing wedding without them!

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

I am very happy that i chose RockPaperScissors for my wedding. Paraskevi is a very helpful,kind and creative woman that was always there when i needed her help.
    Thank you once more!

Sarahi · Married on 05/24/2016

I couldn't have made better choice than selecting Helena Chaviara and her team (RockPaperScissorsEvents) as my wedding planner. The day before the ceremony I had to request of her to move the entire wedding to begin 4 hours earlier than what was scheduled. She took it as a challenge, with optimism, and never complained about the last minute change of plans. She made me feel more calmed about the stressful situation and made my special day more beautiful that I ever imagined it myself. They were extremely professional and efficient. My wedding turned out absolutely amazing. The ceremony, reception and decoration was breathtaking. It went over my expectations in every sense! If you want the wedding of your dreams don't hesitate to hire RPSEvents! They are the best!!!

We are 100% satisfied with the result!
    We would definitely recommend you to choose RPS!
    We felt like old friends from the very beginning!
    Amazing ideas - and their only intention is to give you exactly what you ever dreamed of!
    ...and even better!

Anna · Married on 08/27/2015

The team at Rock Paper Scissors were fantastic! We had our wedding in Athens and planned everything from Canada. We found RPS online and met up with the girls a year ahead of the wedding when we visited Greece. The girls got a very quick sense of what we wanted and what our style was like. We planned everything via email and Skype and the girls were usually very responsive and answered all of our questions. They have so many ideas and offer tons of options for furniture, decorations, wedding favours etc. They put all the ideas together in a neat mood board so it was easy to go through the presentation and pick out what we liked. The only tough part was making sure we stayed within budget since there were tons of great options, but definitely better to have more to work with and be able to cut down. The week before the wedding when we arrived the girls kept in touch and made sure everything was ready to go. They went above and beyond of what we expected from them. For example, the day of the wedding we had an issue with the priest, however the girls did everything they could and found a new one at the last minute! The day of the wedding they were amazing and made sure absolutely every detail was perfect. The set up looked better than we imagined and the decorations were absolutely stunning, every little detail was taken into account and a little extra ;) They were very professional and kept the flow going all night so that we didn't have to worry about anything at all during the evening. They were very sweet and wonderful to work with!
    I would definitely recommend RPS, especially for long distance planning, it saved us a lot of time and stress :)
    Anna xo

Helena and Paraskevi are the best around. Admittedly I am very difficult to please, and hard to impress. I was blown away by the two of them. They are honest, reliable, hard working, responsive and a pleasure to work with. They know the best vendors and will always get things done. I planned a destination wedding in 4 months and decided to change the venue a month before the wedding day. They didn't skip a beat. Everything was exactly how I wanted it and they were there every second of the way.

If I were to do it all over again, I would choose RPS without a doubt.

Thank you ladies. I couldn't have done it without you.

• Maria

Maria · Married on 07/30/2015

It has been nine months since we last saw each other and spoke. We'll be celebrating our first year anniversary in a few months, and as we reminiscence moments lived during our wedding day, we can't forget the people behind that great day.

We never managed to thank you properly for your collaboration and excellent organisation - you exceeded our expectations and we're very grateful. You put love, passion, creativity and soul into our special day, i.e., the true Greek element: "μεράκι".
    Paraskevi & Helena: THANK YOU.

In hindsight, the surging stress from our extensive travels and the refurbishing of our home in France didn't help us enjoy the preparations as we would have loved to. However, you were always understanding whilst patiently orchestrating a beautiful event. Despite your personal loss at the time [Helena], you were present. We appreciate your presence and commitment.

To a great team, we wish you all the best!

Take good care and we shall be in contact.
    Once again, thank you.

Elina · Married on 07/18/2015

The RPS team did a wonderful job in organizing our wedding. During our 6 months of preparation the RPS team was leading, advising and consulting us on the concept, the style, the budget and other details that we would have forgotten if it was not for them. We could feel that organizing events is more than a job for them, because they did it with passion, care and a lot of personal time invested.

We are two very demanding and detail oriented individuals, with many change requests and high expectations when it comes to creative ideas. We were impressed by the professionalism and quality of their work. During our wedding preparation we had previously worked with another wedding planner. Hence, we can compare to a certain extent and we can say with confidence, that the RPS team plays in a different league.

We will definitely choose RPS again for any future celebration we might have.

Thank you very much for the great job and for the fun we had, not only during the party, but also during the preparation. It was a great experience working with you and all the vendors you introduced to us.

• Y

Yiouli · Married on 07/11/2015

Τα κορίτσια του Rps events έκαναν το όνειρό μας πραγματικότητα!!!! ❤

Matilda · Married on 12/27/2014

We contacted Helena almost a year before our wedding. Due to the fact that we are living abroad, an event planning team would be very helpful for organizing and coordinating our event. I remember one of our first emails, where Helena told us that we are getting married each other till the day of our event. And that's how exactly it was. Rock Paper Scissors is working out of the box, creating unique inspirations. Helena and her team took over from beginning till the end with love,passion, amazing ideas, professionalism and her unique spirit! She was there to advice us, give us solutions and alternatives to everything we had imagined and together we built up step by step the wedding of our dreams! All vendors Helena introduced us were real professionals, making the best out of it. At the day of the event the whole team was there coordinating the vendors, organizing and keeping an eye to every single detail. Helena and team, thank you for your spirit, kindness, professionalism, love, work and for making it our dream wedding come true :) ! We are very happy that we gained a new friend!

Maria · Married on 07/17/2014

Those who believe that magic doesn't exist obviously haven't met Helena & her team.
    My husband and I were looking to host an event and the theme we came up with was so original that you couldn't just copy ideas from Pinterest or event planning sites.
    RockPaperScissors not only supported our unique idea and executed it perfectly but even more than that they helped us create a true fairy tale that touched ours & our guests hearts.
    If you believe in dreams and if you are looking for an event planner that will create a unique & classy event for your special day your should definitely contact RockPaperScissors.
    Helena's ideas are always sophisticated and original. Helena listens to your opinion, understands your personal style and in the same time creates an event so stylish and unforgettable that will amaze your guests.
    My personal tip to all of you out there trying to plan your very special day is that you need three things: love, mood for celebration and the magical wand of RockPaperScissors' team...!!!