48 Reviews for Rock Paper Scissors Events

Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
Non-Religious (1)
46 Rock Paper Scissors Events Reviews

I can't say enough good things about Helena! My (now) husband and I live in New York and Helena made planning a wedding from afar not only possible, but as close to a delightful experience as wedding planning can ever be. What I appreciate the most about Helena is that she really took the time to understand our vision and did everything possible to make it into a reality - quite literally turning an empty lot next to the sea into our dream space, complete with a lounge area and dance floor, filled with string lights and lanterns. She was also extremely responsive and I trusted her to keep us on schedule, which as a New York lawyer, I really appreciated ;) I will forever be grateful to Helena for helping us throw what, in my opinion (and the opinion of our guests) was a hell of a party and quite honestly my favorite day. You're the best!

Profile Picture Sofia, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We knew from the first day we met Paraskevi from RPS events that she would be able to fulfil all we dreamt for our big day. Everything matched our taste, classy, elegant and modern- exactly what we where looking for.

Profile Picture jenny, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Simply amazing! Just two words that can describe how grateful and thankful we are that Paraskevi and her team were part of our special day. The Rockpaperscissors team rock! They organised our wedding with such an enthusiasm and professionalism. Everything was perfect and they made our special day such a unique experience!!! We didn't have to worry about anything and our wedding was absolutely amazing. Both the ceremony and the PARTY!!! Paraskevi was not only our wedding planner but a true friend to us! 02-06-2018 will be a day to remember since it left our family and friends blown away!

Photos
Profile Picture Vasiliki, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rock paper scissors events made our dream come true!
Our wedding was magical , spectacular and unique.
The team's professionalism and passion created a night to remember.
All our guests were quite amazed by the wedding's setting, decoration , food / bar catering & music / lighting.
For that we are grateful and we truly thank rock paper scissors' girls for their passion and enthusiasm in assisting us and making our wedding day unforgettable!!

Profile Picture Katia, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Couldn't be more responsible and helpful.Everything was amazing as we have dreamed of..We had nothing to worry about.Everything was under control.Our dream came true with your amazing work.thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Anta, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Both my husband and I were so lucky to come across this amazing team of professionals. We feel utterly lucky to be accompanied, the most important day of our lives, with these I-know-what-I'm-doing women. Do not hesitate and let them be creative. I reassure you, you are not going to be disappointed. As I didn't have the time to organise my wedding, Elena took control of all details, reminding, bringing solutions on crisis time, organising and needless to say.... calming the bride!That's me! 100% thumbs up for the RPS duet!

Profile Picture Thania, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I’ve been in touch with 3 different organisers, before choosing Paraskevi to be my “wedding fairy” – elegant and classy, yet straight to the point, she was the right choice for a frantic perfectionist like me.

I was no easy bride, at times going full on crazy - buying wedding plates in IKEA, because I didn't like any of the rental colours; DIYing dragee favours hours before the event and cutting my own wedding dress 3 days before the big day, but Paraskevi handled everything like a pro, making it a total breeze – from finding me dragee when all the shops were closed a day before the wedding to finding a wedding tailor who would fix my wedding dress in a day.

I loved every single minute I’ve spent with Paraskevi and I loved everything about my wedding day. She advised about things that I have never even thought of, planned everything like clockwork so on the day I was on time (I'm usually chronically late to everything).

I tend to have a problem with delegating things to other people - I’d much rather do things myself than re-do them later after someone did a bad job. As I said I am also a frantic perfectionist, so I was petrified that instead of enjoying my big day I would spend the time worrying about organising everything. But from the moment my dad took me to walk me down the aisle to the moment I got into the car to jet off to my bridal suit I had the best time in my life and I could never thank Paraskevi enough for giving me this wonderful feeling of carelessness and merriment.

As I write these words remembering all the good moments at the wedding, it’s of course a bittersweet moment realising that it’s all over. But I don’t leave empty handed – I have Paraksavi, who is now a close friend & almost a member of the family. She's also a fantastic event planner, so who says the party is over? If we ever decide to renew our vows or have a great birthday party, who else would I call, if not Paraskevi?

Profile Picture Anastasia, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious

We contacted Helena and the RPS team to help us plan a destination wedding in Athens for ~30 guests. After a few emails and one skype call we decided that Paraskevi is the perfect person to organize our event.

Paraskevi did a phenomenal job and made the process smooth and orderly from the very beginning. She created a schedule and a budget for each element of the wedding, and everything was done on time and within the initial budget.

We selected a venue, a photographer, a makeup artist, a hair stylist, etc -- all from the list of recommended vendors Paraskevi sent us (and they all did a great job too). We provided our menu and alcohol preferences, and Paraskevi negotiated everything with the venue on our behalf. Paraskevi also personally worked on the decorations, the cake, the event timetable, the seating arrangements, the transportation, and all the little details surrounding the event. She even booked a restaurant for us for the day BEFORE the wedding to make sure we had a good time.

We were especially impressed by the effort Paraskevi put in, and how emotionally involved she was -- she treated our event as her own, and was really upset when any of the vendors did something wrong. In some cases she could have chosen the path of least-effort, but instead she spent a lot of extra time and energy to make sure everything ended up being perfect.

I can't recommend her highly enough.
Thank you!

O. & A.

Profile Picture Alex, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Levent and I find our venue before finding the right partner for our big day. I've met a few more wedding planners before I met with Paraskevi. She seemed to have all the manners I was looking for, to have a destination wedding, answered all my questions, gave nice examples about decoration, she was honest while explaining whether what I want may or may not happen. They never bugged us about anything during the whole process, Paraskevi was taking control of everything. Replies all my messages directly, a problem solver, always smiling and sincere. She and her sister on the operation was with us almost all night, we are so delightful to work with them, very satisfied from the service RPS provided us.
Our family, friends and us were very happy all the time, the party ended at 5am while the venue is closing. I wish Paraskevi and Helena life time of success.

Profile Picture Asli, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I have met Helena in my sister's wedding and I was amazed with her work on that occassion! When I decided to get married I was convinced not to look further and trust her for the organisation of my big day! We were living in Brussels, Belgium and we wanted to organise our wedding in Athens, Greece that alone was a bit challenge! Helena helped us a lot with the suggestions on the wedding professionals and we were more than happy with her suggestions. The quotes given for the various services / providers/ professionals were on the higher edge of our budget but the services provided were exceptional. Thanks to RPS our guests were very pleased to share with us our special day. Even ourselves - that we knew what to expect - were positively impressed as the decoration and the overall organisation exceeded our expectations! Looking back to our wedding day I easily say that this was the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture dimitra, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I came with RPS Events work many years ago I new that when my wedding day would come I would choose them to help me organize it! So, now that my wedding has pasted I am pleased to say that I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to actually work with Helena and Paraskevi and their team. They were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. Their artistic point of view generally creates a unique, elegant and magical atmosphere at weddings and so it happened on our wedding. Rock Paper Scissors Events went above and beyond the call of duty. They were always there when needed and they always tried to find the best solution based on our will and needs! They had a timeline that ensured that everything ran smoothly. They provided prompt response throughout the wedding planning process. Helena (she was mainly our planner) was always very pleasant and cheerful and made us feel like a part of her family. Stelios and I enjoyed our wedding day that they put together so much. We couldn’t have made it without them! They gave us our dream wedding! The decoration was elegant and chic and we received only good feedback from our guests; it was a wedding to remember! Everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time!
RPS Events are experts at what they do, but also lovely persons. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Ioli-Olga, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Destination, Religious, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Planning a wedding in Greece while living abroad can be quite challenging and that is the reason we asked for professional help. The cooperation and communication with RPS Events was overall good. We worked together, looking for ideas and comparing options. The team did a very good job with the wedding decorations. Our biggest concern was to be stress-free on the day of the wedding and the girls did their best to make that happen.

Profile Picture Elisavet, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We organised our wedding in Greece from Paris, with RPS in June. We had the best wedding ever, thanks to Paraskevi. It was a happy, beautiful moment with a lot of details.
+ : Paraskevi is a really good wedding planner, everything was always organised before our stay in Greece, all the appointenemnts with the vendors and everything. She sent us a planning for the days we were there. That's a very important point for a wedding planner.
Her best quality is probably the sens of decoration. She has so much taste, and you just want to follow her because she listen to your idea and propose you great decoration style. All of our guest was really amazed by the decoration.
All the vendors RPS work with are really great, the hairdresser, the photograph, the pastry cook, everyone is really serious and talented.
Good point for us : she speaks a really good French.
- : Prices can't sometimes be high, but Paraskevi always find a way to make everyone happy.
Merci beaucoup Paraskevi pour tout, on a adore travailler avec toi, et notre mariage était exceptionnel. Merci Merci!!

Profile Picture Lina, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for an elegant, simple yet unique wedding then you came to the right place.

It breaks my heart that I am writing this review for Helena and the RPS team as it reminds me that our wedding was over and it passed so fast! This is coming from someone that didn't want a wedding to start with as weddings are a waste of money!

My husband and I were very hesitant about having a wedding but we finally made up our mind for a destination wedding, and settled for Greece
When we started checking wedding pictures and venues online, almost each wedding setup that we liked was planned by RPS.
This is how we got in contact with Helena and it took us no time during our first call to really feel very comfortable around her. She knew exactly what we had in mind, understood our taste in colors, music, food… and helped guide us to pick the perfect wedding venue.

Communication was not only very professional, but it was also a lot of fun. We exchanged tons of emails, had long but video calls (most of them were very late for Helena because of the time difference) and even exchanged WhatsApp texts and voice messages.

For every idea that we had, Helena managed to come back to us with various options, all of them better than what we had in mind and the toughest part was which option to choose because we liked them all!

On wedding day, she was there with her calm yet firm attitude to deal with the last-minute details making sure it is a fun and enjoyable day for us and made sure to teach us Zorba and have some shots with us.

All our guests kept saying that this is the best wedding they'be ever been to and trust me it was a tough crowd to please.

I remember after the wedding I had tears in my eyes as I was saying goodbye to a dear friend that turned my wedding day to one of the most amazing days in my life.

If you are still hesitating, I assure you that working with RPS events is the best decision you will ever make (you will thank us later)

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The creativity and enthusiasm behind Rock Paper Scissors Events is undeniable and we're so thankful for all their dedication and hard work to make it the best day possible. We got so many compliments, and our guests still rave on about the littlest details which had big wow factor. From our first meeting through to the final moments, they were so professional, flexible, proactive, and personal in every interaction. It was reassuring to have someone 'get us' during the planning process. So much so that we consider them more than wedding planners, and hope to continue our friendship for many years to come. We wish them all the love and luck to carry on with making magic.

Profile Picture L, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After meeting with a few other wedding planners there was no doubt that the RPS team was going to be our choice. A choice we will never regret! When I first met Paraskevi she made me feel as if I already knew her and I was confident that our wedding was going to be exactly what we had imagined. We were very specific with our vision and RPS nailed it while giving us more inspiration and options when needed.
Our wedding was quite unconventional and they respected that which goes to show that they can successfully deliver whatever someone has in mind making each wedding unique and personalized. Something very common in the industry is creating almost identical weddings using overplayed ideas and trends but this was not the case with RPS.
The day of the wedding everything exceeded all expectations and we were all blown away. We thank them for giving us the most perfect day and we can't wait to work with them again.

Profile Picture Dora, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Helena and Parasveki at Rock Paper Scissors are so professional, attentive, reliable, and super passionate about what they do. Not only working with them was such a great pleasure, I actually consider hiring them one of the best decisions I made in my life! Planning a destination wedding is extremely stressful as you are planning the most important day of your life in a far away place, so not being able to see things for yourself and do things on you own specially when you are a control freak makes the experience very challenging. Which makes it crucial to find the right wedding planner that can help you plan your event from A to Z.
Before making my decision I interviewed 3 event planning companies, and only felt the connection with helena from RPS, and her professionalism. You need to pick someone who is strong, knows what they are doing, super passionate about weddings, and are not afraid to tell you if something won't look good.
I am thankful I have found Rock Paper Scissors, the wedding wouldn't have been such amazing wedding without them!

Profile Picture Dana, 7/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Organizing a beautiful wedding is a challenging and demanding project. Working with a professional is necessary if you want this to be an amazing day for both you (the couple) and the guests. RPSE is the ideal professional. Elena & Paraskevi will spend time understanding your likes and dislikes, will always look for alternative solutions, are reliable and hard working and have an amazing taste and some of the most creative decorating ideas. One very important thing - and rare in the wedding industry- is that they are honest and straightforward. I think their most important attribute is that they are not planning events, but work on creating unforgetable experiences. Loved them and so will you.

Profile Picture Katerina, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am very happy that i chose RockPaperScissors for my wedding. Paraskevi is a very helpful,kind and creative woman that was always there when i needed her help.
Thank you once more!

Profile Picture User7908473, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I definitely recommend the Rock Paper Scissors team warmly! Paraskevi did a great work at our wedding!!! Although i was a very Creative Bride with clearly ideas of what I want and how I imagined, the Rock Paper Scissors surprised us with love for details and more creativity on our wedding day! You can trust them blind and I would hire them again!!!:)))))

Profile Picture User6878047, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

I couldn't have made better choice than selecting Helena Chaviara and her team (RockPaperScissorsEvents) as my wedding planner. The day before the ceremony I had to request of her to move the entire wedding to begin 4 hours earlier than what was scheduled. She took it as a challenge, with optimism, and never complained about the last minute change of plans. She made me feel more calmed about the stressful situation and made my special day more beautiful that I ever imagined it myself. They were extremely professional and efficient. My wedding turned out absolutely amazing. The ceremony, reception and decoration was breathtaking. It went over my expectations in every sense! If you want the wedding of your dreams don't hesitate to hire RPSEvents! They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Sarahi, 5/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

They will make your dream wedding come true! Perhaps you haven't dreamt of your wedding before- no problem whatsoever! They will help you decide what would suit you best in your special day. You won't have to worry about anything at all. Ultimately, they offer something that is rare to find nowadays: pure, dreamy, beautiful memories that will stay with you forever.

Profile Picture User6785804, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are 100% satisfied with the result!
We would definitely recommend you to choose RPS!
We felt like old friends from the very beginning!
Amazing ideas - and their only intention is to give you exactly what you ever dreamed of!
...and even better!

Profile Picture User6240000, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines

The team at Rock Paper Scissors were fantastic! We had our wedding in Athens and planned everything from Canada. We found RPS online and met up with the girls a year ahead of the wedding when we visited Greece. The girls got a very quick sense of what we wanted and what our style was like. We planned everything via email and Skype and the girls were usually very responsive and answered all of our questions. They have so many ideas and offer tons of options for furniture, decorations, wedding favours etc. They put all the ideas together in a neat mood board so it was easy to go through the presentation and pick out what we liked. The only tough part was making sure we stayed within budget since there were tons of great options, but definitely better to have more to work with and be able to cut down. The week before the wedding when we arrived the girls kept in touch and made sure everything was ready to go. They went above and beyond of what we expected from them. For example, the day of the wedding we had an issue with the priest, however the girls did everything they could and found a new one at the last minute! The day of the wedding they were amazing and made sure absolutely every detail was perfect. The set up looked better than we imagined and the decorations were absolutely stunning, every little detail was taken into account and a little extra ;) They were very professional and kept the flow going all night so that we didn't have to worry about anything at all during the evening. They were very sweet and wonderful to work with!
I would definitely recommend RPS, especially for long distance planning, it saved us a lot of time and stress :)
Anna xo

Profile Picture Anna, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Referrals, Destination, Religious

Helena and Paraskevi are the best around. Admittedly I am very difficult to please, and hard to impress. I was blown away by the two of them. They are honest, reliable, hard working, responsive and a pleasure to work with. They know the best vendors and will always get things done. I planned a destination wedding in 4 months and decided to change the venue a month before the wedding day. They didn't skip a beat. Everything was exactly how I wanted it and they were there every second of the way.

If I were to do it all over again, I would choose RPS without a doubt.

Thank you ladies. I couldn't have done it without you.

Profile Picture User4838300, 2+ years ago, 1 Review