34 Reviews for Rock Out Entertainment

34 Rock Out Entertainment Reviews

Hiring Wayne was hands-down one of the best things we did for our wedding. Throughout our planning process he was great - very easy to communicate with, listened carefully to what we wanted, and provided excellent guidance in creating the perfect plan for our evening. He even pushed back a little bit with our no-play-list and we are SO glad we trusted him. At our wedding he carried himself with extreme professionalism, was gracious in all interactions with guests, and showed great balance using the mic without being overbearing. Additionally he was extremely patient and flexible when the weather delayed our ceremony setup. He artfully checked off all of our song requests throughout the evening, and even brought out surprise glowsticks that were a huge hit with all of our guests! He was excellent at reading the room, changing songs as needed to keep the dance floor full the whole evening. He showed amazing attention to detail, even subtly managing our large family to better distribute/balance the dance floor. We heard several our guests saying he was the best wedding DJ that they had ever experienced and we couldn't agree more. Don't hesitate, book him now!!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can never thank Rockout Entertainment enough for making our big day absolutely perfect in every way possible. You all have incredible talent for throwing a party and all of my guests raved about how much fun they had on the dance floor. We had a blast! Seriously, stop searching for wedding DJs and hire Rockout Entertainment as soon as possible! They're the BEST!

Profile Picture Kellie, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wayne from Rock-Out Entertainement is an incredible DJ. He is professional, friendly, and had the dance floor at our wedding packed for the entire evening! He took the time to get to know my family throughout the evening and added some personal touches to our playlist for us! He even surprised us with light sticks which were such a hit! Everyone had a blast, and I'm SO thankful we hired Rock-Out Entertainment. SO many friends and family complimented Wayne to us since our wedding! We're so thankful for how he turned our wedding reception into such a blast!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not be happier with Rock Out. Wayne and his team did a great job with every detail we went over. We hired Rock Out to do our beach ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything they did exceeded our expectations and we were very impressed with their equipment and professionalism. We especially liked what the team did for our wedding party introduction. They had the crowd pumped and the light show was super cool. The hall lighting in general was amazing and really transformed the room. They had everyone on the dance floor the entire time right up until we got kicked out. We would highly recommend Rock Out.

Profile Picture Shane & Amber, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so happy we chose Wayne and Rock Out to host our wedding! The dance floor was filled all night! We left the song choices up to Wayne and he came through without fail! He kept the party rocking until the end of the night. I would recommend Rock Out to anyone I know that is getting married! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin was the DJ for our wedding, and he was out of this world! The communication was great, his suggestions we on point, and he respected our wishes for what we wanted (or didn't want) played. He and his MC had our entire wedding reception ON THEIR FEET for the ENTIRE night!!!!! I have already had so many other people ask for their information so that they can use them!!! We purchased their base entertainment package for $1,000 (which included lights and 6 hours of service), and added an additional hour for $150. They were absolutely the best and worth every penny!!! THANK YOU WAYNE, JUSTIN, and the whole Rock Out crew!!!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We found Wayne from a recommendation from my wedding planner, Ana at TwoFoot Creative. We had a little bit of a non-traditional wedding—I’m Polish and my husband is Peruvian and Japanese, so the music was something we really wanted to reflect our blended family and friends. Wayne nailed it. We envisioned a music full of latino music and culture, but with pops of traditional fun dance songs for my family. We provided him with a list of our favorite songs beforehand in case he didn’t have the type of music we wanted. Surprisingly, he already had a lot of the songs and created the exact atmosphere we hoped for, and maybe even better! Our friends and family made a number of requests, including a polka and a lot of latin party music, and he (after checking with us) played everything requested. Our goal was for people to want to get up and dance, and the dance floor was full for the entire evening. He wasn’t one of the annoying DJs that is always on the microphone, and we are still getting compliments from guests about how great he was.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Rock out did an amazing job at our wedding this past Friday. They made sure everything went according to plan and executed it perfectly. They played all of the right hits, and kept our guests entertained at all times. It's so important to have a DJ that is engaged, and they even got out on the dance floor themselves at one point. Love the energy that they had. Thank you Rock Out & Seth for making our night a blast.

Profile Picture Haley, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Wayne was incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating and did an awesome job keeping everyone on the dance floor, having fun. He even brought giant glow sticks which was a total surprise for us to walk into the room and see! It's been 3 months since my wedding and some people still comment on how awesome he was!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Could not be happier with the results from Wayne and Rock Out Entertainment, everything was perfect and the company is very professional. I highly recommend this company for all of your entertainment needs.

Profile Picture Brandon, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wayne and his team were unbelievable! He was so flexible and comforting in the planning period up to the day and on the day he took the feel we wanted to achieve and ran with it! The dance floor was packed every second of the night. All of our guests kept telling us how great the music was and how awesome the DJ team was.

If my husband or I went up to make a suggestion it was the next song that was played. He was laughing and smiling the whole time, which may not seem like a big deal but I found that since he's front and center people really fed off their energetic vibes.

To top if all off my Mom wanted to plan a surprise sing along for my husband and I before dinner. I wasn't a part of the planning but the fact that Wayne kept it a secret and pulled it off seamlessly was pretty amazing! I can't say enough good things about his team. If you have a chance to book him - take it, he will make your day amazing.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I loved Wayne. He was super friendly and personable. We clicked right away. Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts, we couldn't work with him, but would definitely recommend him for others!

Profile Picture Kierra, 6/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayne was amazing! He did such a great job selecting the perfect music and keeping people dancing the entire time. We loved working with Wayne and his enthusiasm for our event was incredible. We loved that he was able to combine the DJ and lighting together to create the perfect ambiance for our event. We can't recommend him highly enough!!

Profile Picture Geoff, 2/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Wayne is a true professional. He was recommended by my wedding planner. He had great reviews from colleagues in the industry. DJ Wayne got a great sense of our musical tastes. He also helped with the lighting for our reception. We had a NYE wedding. Wayne, his staff, and our wedding planner went above and beyond to create a ball drop with customized NYE video. He is friendly and polite. He is a great communicator and on top of timelines. All of his staff were polite, professional, and well-dressed. Wayne made an effort to learn the correct pronunciation of our bridal party names.

Profile Picture Julie, 12/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayne and his team are awesome! He was so easy to work with and was genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I. The DJ for the event was Matt and I'd gladly have him back again, we loved him! The glowsticks were the perfect touch to keep our crowd going!

Profile Picture User5530882, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor

Wayne was AMAZING! We had a difficult time finding a DJ that was professional, fun and knew music well enough to spin Latin, Oldies, Motown, Disco, Top 40 like no one's business. We went through a lot of options and I am beyond happy and thrilled we chose Rock Out Entertainment! Wayne was such a pleasure to work with. He strives and delivers perfection and makes the entire process fun and easy. Wayne definitely works with you in terms of budget and is truly at the top of his game when compared to other DJ vendors. He was great at contacting and touching base with our other vendors to tie the whole event together. He even came to our rehearsal to help coordinate our processional and recessional. The music and MC was awesome, better then I could have imagined! Everyone was on the dance floor all night! Would totally recommend Wayne at Rock Out Entertainment, look no further he's your man!

Profile Picture Julissa , 9/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Rock out entertainment was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire wedding planning! Wayne is very responsive and really strives to make everything perfect. Dealing with so many vendors can be overwhelming, so I appreciated knowing that I could trust them to do what I requested for the wedding day. They did a great job as the D.J., sound and lighting vendor for my wedding, and created the party atmosphere I was looking for. I could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rock Out Entertainment was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ. I highly recommend them for any of your events.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Justin throws a great party! My guests were dancing all night.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayne was absolutely brilliant. He was fun, easy to work with, professional, flexible. We had some nontraditional requests and he flowed through it like it was absolutely no big deal. He mixed a song we liked but had to edit for polite company ;), he printed, laminated and bound one of my bridesmaid's readings, he stood in for one of my bridal party at rehearsal. Honestly, he was just above and beyond. He knew exactly what we wanted to hear at different points of the night without us having to be super specific, he played our requests and our guests requests (we asked him to allow that). I would recommend Rock Out Entertainment to anyone looking to have a professional MC, a lively dance floor and a smooth experience behind the scenes. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/17/15, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayne was absolutely amazing! We didn't have to give him any guidance because he is that good! He did our music, lighting, and photo booth and he did a fantastic job!! Would absolutely recommend Rock Out Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Francesca, 8/16/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

The greatest thing about Wayne Kinney and Rock Out Entertainment was the peace of mind we had going into the big event. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, and during that time, music played a huge part in our relationship (one of the things that brought us together initially was a mutual love of David Bowie, specifically his album Outside). It took us a LONG time to fill out our “must play” list, and included Trobar de Morte alongside Radiohead. When we sat down (over Skype—my husband and I planned our Michigan wedding from Tampa, Florida) with Wayne to talk about the wedding day schedule, he was able to “read between the lines” of our must play list and gain and understanding of who my husband and I are, musically speaking. At one point it was even eerie (Wayne suggested starting off the dancing with some Parliament, a band my husband has always been a fan of but didn’t ultimately make it on our list)—he was able to gauge our tastes based on a handful of weird, disconnected songs, and from then on, I knew I had nothing to worry about. Other great things: 1) Wayne didn’t stay holed up behind his equipment all night—he moved around, checked the temperature of the attendees, and made sure my husband and I, as well as our guests, were having a good time; 2) As part of our package, Wayne set up colored lights around the perimeter of the room, which helped to create atmosphere—which was a perk I didn’t know to ask for; 3) It was clear from his demeanor that Wayne loves his work. He was upbeat while still being professional, took requests but honored my wish that NO COUNTRY MUSIC be played during my reception. If you’re thinking about booking Wayne and Rock Out Entertainment for your wedding, I suggest making an appointment to speak with him. You’ll see, then, why booking him was an easy choice to make, and one that I do not regret.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rock Out Entertainment and Wayne Kinney are the best. Wayne Helped us all the way answering questions and making suggestions. he was more than a DJ. The music was everything we wanted and the lighting was spectacular!! We will use ROE again for any event we need entertainment and will highly suggest to anyone we know to use them as well. ROE and Wayne made our wedding a night that people still talk about!!! Thank you Wayne and ROE

Profile Picture Susan, 3/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayne brought the house down the night of the wedding! Not only did he keep the entire dance floor packed all night, he was so great with keeping events of the evening rolling. When it was time for the bridal party entrance, he came out and made sure everyone knew what their cues were and gave an entire run-down of what to expect as we walked in. Our families were all over the place during the time for the bridal party dance and instead of having my husband and I off to search for everyone, he gathered everyone together. When time for the bouquet toss, he grabbed the flowers for me. Wayne kept the dance floor alive and is able to connect with the crowd, feeding and seeing what is keeping them on the dance floor. He is great with interacting with the crowd and getting everyone involved - he even went out and did The Wobble with everyone on the dance floor to familiarize it with how it's done. My husband and I were not off the dance floor all night and cannot thank Wayne enough for the incredible job he did on our special day!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wayne was an absolute joy to work with! You are in good hands when you work with him. I could not have asked for a better master of ceremonies/DJ. He is super organized and prepared and easy to work with. He really goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure you and your guests are enjoying themselves. He really takes care of you! Thank you Wayne for allowing me to just have fun and not worry about a thing!!

Profile Picture kendra, 5/4/13, 6 Reviews