Rochelle Myers Catering Reviews

62 | Leesburg, VA

62 Reviews for Rochelle Myers Catering

Sandra Filipp · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend Rochelle Myers Catering!

One of the top priorities for our wedding was to have great food, and Rochelle Myers Catering delivered! Planning a wedding from out of state can be challenging, but Kimberly was wonderful to work with through the entire process. We had a challenging travel schedule that they worked to accommodate, and Kimberly helped answer my every question in the meantime. The options that Rochelle’s menu offered were all so delicious that it made it challenging to narrow down our menu! We loved our food so much, and our guests continue to tell us that it was some of the best wedding appetizers and food that they have ever experienced. Our buffet set up at The Winery at Bull Run was delicious, and we were so happy with the entire catering process. The linens and reception set up at our venue looked beautiful as well. Many of our other wedding vendors also raved about Rochelle, and mentioned they use her for their own events! Kimberly was so attentive and helpful during our wedding, and she also helped prepare some to-go meals for children before their early departure. We highly recommend working with Rochelle and Kimberly- you are in great hands!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Mary

Mary Beth Tyler · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful team from tasting to table!

Rochelle and Kimm were amazing! From start to finish, we had such a wonderful experience with the Rochelle Myers Team. The tasting was phenomenal and really matched what was delivered the day of our wedding. Kimm was so responsive throughout the entire process and went above and beyond just her catering requirements. She provided insight into our beverage service for helping us plan our wine and liquor needs. Kimm would respond very quickly and consistently throughout our planning process. Leading up to our event, she went beyond the contract requirements to make sure that we were happy with our selections. The day of - the entire team was amazing and so supportive. Everyone made sure that our guests were tended to. Our friends and family raved about the food - and everyone was very happily surprised about the quality and quantity of the dinner. Such a success!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Alex

Alex Cesare · Married on 05/27/2019

Choose Rochelle Myers Catering for your wedding!

My husband and I were married on Memorial Day 2019 at the Winery at Bull Run in northern Virginia. We chose Rochelle Myers Catering for our reception, and we could not have been more pleased or impressed! Kimberly was the person who helped us through most of the planning process; she was absolutely incredible to work with and we cannot recommend her enough. She went above and beyond at every turn and was always willing to answer our questions (even though we had about a million of them!).

These are just a few of the reasons why we recommend Rochelle Myers and her team:

1. The food was PHENOMENAL! We are still getting compliments on it from our family and friends even weeks after the wedding. My husband and I woke up the next morning wishing that we had more leftovers to eat!

2. We had a large number of people with dietary restrictions at our wedding (and I myself am vegan). Kimberly and Rochelle were exceptionally accommodating and worked with us to create a menu that would have something for everyone.

3. They were very flexible even with last-minute changes. We ended up switching our late-night snack from s'mores to fries about a week before the wedding. We weren't sure that they would be able to accommodate a change so late in the game, but they made it happen (and the fries were delicious)!

The bottom line: we highly, highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Stuart · Married on 05/18/2019

Delicious and Amazing

I didn’t know a buffet could be classy but here we are. The food was delicious. People are still raving about it to me. The service from Rochelle’s team was even better than the food (if that is possible). Get the candied bacon, you won’t be disappointed!

Rochelle was instrumental, not just in planning the meal, but helped me develop a timeline for the whole day. Wedding planning was bewildering for me, so this was a huge help, she and her team know how to get stuff done!
    I love that they donate extra food that is leftover, huge plus in my book!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 03/15/2019

Elegant & Care Free

From the first phone call I had a feeling we would be going with Rochelle Myers. Kimberly listened to what I wanted and told me what they could do to make it happen. When I got back the multiple menus and options I was blown away. All of the food options looked great and what I envisioned was there. There was back and forth for months tweaking and getting everything just right and no matter what Kimberly made sure I had what I wanted and was satisfied. She made sure everything was good to go, even a vegan meal option.
    Our wedding day was such a whirlwind, but I never worried about food, table linens, or beverage because I knew we were being taken care of. The entire night was perfect. Food was delicious, hot, timely, and all of my guests were pleasantly surprised. The catering staff checked on me and my husband all night making sure we had plenty to eat and drink. I cannot say enough how thrilled we are that we decided on Rochelle Myers and her staff.
    Wedding was at The Winery at Bull Run on March 15, 2019

Sent on 04/13/2019

Arianne Galvez · Married on 01/18/2019

Very happy with how everything turned out

Right from the start, the person I was corresponding with (Kimberly) helped make the entire catering process go smoothly and as stress-free as possible--which was great because planning for big events (i.e. my own wedding) already stresses me out. They helped me come up with a unique menu that would please all the guests, and it did! Everyone went home stuffed and happy (and there was still enough for leftovers which they happily packed away for us). If you're looking for good service and good food, I highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Arianne,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you for your wedding day. We are grateful for the opportunity and are so happy to hear that you, Cory and your guests were more than satisfied! Best wishes in your new chapter!

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredible Experience

Rochelle was incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better caterer and team for our wedding day. She worked with us every step of the way so that on the day of our wedding everything went perfectly. She was able to accommodate late changes for the weather and the food was AMAZING! Our family and friends were raving about the service they provided and the quality of the food! We were so happy with everything Rochelle did to make our day a success! We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing food, even more amazing service

I got in contact with Rochelle initially because I'd read some reviews that she was great for events with dietary restrictions. My family and friends have a host of different special food needs. We've got vegans, vegetarians, and my mother and I both have celiac. And of course, I'd gotten my heart set on a cajun style meal (meat, flour, and bread galore).

When I told Rochelle I wanted to go cajun, she didn't even bat an eye. She put together a menu for me and my husband where I could eat EVERYTHING in our buffet. Anyone with dietary restrictions that aren't voluntary knows how special that is. I cried a couple tears of happiness as I ate my jambalaya.

Day of, Rochelle and her team were EXCEPTIONAL. They expertly took care of all the little things that make an event run smoothly. Anything that came up, they handled it. I am a very hands-on "must help" kind of person and they did a great job of keeping me away so I could completely enjoy myself :) They regularly came up to both my husband and I and asked if there was anything we wanted them to grab for us, a drink? A plate? More catfish? I truly got to enjoy the food at my wedding. I am certainly glad I wore Spanx.

I got not only stellar compliments about the food, I also heard a lot of praise for the demeanor of the staff. They were fun and would banter with my guests, but also kept it professional.

All in all, my wedding was an incredible success and food and the people working the event were a huge part of that. I cannot recommend Rochelle and her crew enough.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Erin,

Thank you so much for your kind words!! Rochelle, myself and our team had such a wonderful time working with you and your husband, and all of the wedding guests! Everything was spectacular and we are grateful for the opportunity. We wish you the best of luck in your new chapter and hope to see you again!

Katherine Smithwick · Married on 10/13/2018

The best food ever

I LOVED working with Rochelle. She was one of my favorite vendors from start to finish. I simply told her what I wanted ( fried chicken and other southern delights), and at my tasting she delivered an AMAZING menu that built off of my original requests. She also went above and beyond for me. For example, I hate cake, especially wedding cake, so she asked me what my favorite and my groom's favorite desserts are. So we ended up having little mini creme brulee for all 150 of our guests and an ice cream bar, and then she made a mini cake for us that was for the photo op.

Rochelle is no nonsense and direct, which I LOVED and was so grateful for. In the wedding game, when you are overwhelmed with options and choices, she really just listened and gave me her best advice/option.

People are still talking about the spare rib, the fried chicken, the bacon wrapped date with blue cheese, and the corn pudding...so good.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Hi Kathy, your wedding was such a labor of love for all of your wonderful vendors. We were honored to be a part of the team on the big day. Your joie de vivre was infectious and we are so glad you were delighted. Congratulations to you and your husband and best wishes for your lives together.
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/12/2018

Great food, personalized and professional service!

We’re so happy we chose Rochelle Myers for our wedding. Kimberly was our point of contact from start to finish, and she was incredibly responsive, helpful, and supportive throughout the whole process! From our first phone call, to nailing down the details of the contract, to the tasting and walkthrough, she took the time to get a sense of us as a couple and what we wanted on our big day, and answered our many questions along the way.

Rochelle Myers’ menu options are awesome and her pricing was reasonable and transparent. Out of the 4 caterers I received proposals from, Rochelle seemed like the best value by offering such high-quality food and personalized service at a not-outrageous price for the DC area. And they really worked with us to get everything just right.

The food was delicious. We had 3 passed appetizers – zaatar chicken kabobs, bacon-wrapped dates, and shiitake spring rolls – then a buffet-style dinner with salad, soy-balsamic steak, mango salsa salmon, roasted brussels sprouts, and mashed potatoes (a huge hit!). They don’t do desserts, so you’ll have to get your cake somewhere else, then Rochelle's staff will cut and serve the cake - this worked well well for us.

The reception went off without a hitch and we had such a great time! Kimberly and the day-of staff were awesome and kept the whole ship running smoothly. Our 50-ish guests were well-fed and happy, as were we as the bride and groom. They delivered plates of food to our sweetheart table at the beginning of dinner and refreshed our drinks a few times, making sure we were well taken care of. They made the reception space look beautiful, managed the food, bar, and coffee service seamlessly, and packed up our car at the end of the night. I thought Kimberly and crew did such a great job and they really made our night! Thank you, Rochelle Myers!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dana · Married on 09/15/2018

WOW! Working with Rochelle and her staff was an amazing experience for our wedding. The food was hands down some of the best we have ever tasted. All of our guests loved the cocktail hour (especially the candied bacon and Virginia ham biscuits!), and the dinner was absolutely delicious! We chose the soy-balsamic marinated steak and mustard-maple glazed chicken as our entrees and the rave reviews from our guests were non-stop!

We worked mainly with Kimberly from beginning to end and cannot be more thankful for the amount of effort she put into ensuring our wedding day was absolutely perfect. She is a hard working professional who is always there when you need her!

We originally planned for an outdoor wedding. However, a week before our wedding, the threat of Hurricane Florence forced us to decide to change venues last minute. Kimberly took it upon herself to find us an indoor location, then worked diligently with our planner and the new venue to ensure a seamless transition… which significantly reduced the stress of the entire situation!

We would highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering to anyone and could not be more thankful for their services!

Sent on 09/17/2018

soo · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy I found Rochelle Myers Catering for my wedding. First, the food is just amazing- dinner, horderves, desserts, everything was excellent. They used high-quality beef and fish. The plating was so pretty and professional. From the start of the planning and to the end, Rochelle worked with me closely, responded to questions, and helped me resolve problems I had with the planning. She designed food after listening to our background, what we wanted, which I thought was so sweet. You can tell she is passionate about her work. When we met to touch base, she spent time planning and went over exactly how it is going to plan out.
    Rochelle’s staff arrived early, they worked the magic. I don’t know how they do it but they do!! I didn’t have to worry a thing. Everything went so smoothly. Every single staff member was incredible and I have never seen this kind of service before. They were professional and caring. So many guests came to me to tell me how phenomenal the service was. The bartender made delicious cocktails with very little ingredients I prepared. Just amazing! After the event, they left the kitchen so clean, they even organized and cleaned things that do not belong to them. I truly felt the staff wanted us to have the best wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/10/2018

We hired Rochelle and her team to cater for our 100-person wedding, and my husband and I are very happy with the result. Rochelle is knowledgeable and proactive in the planning process, and my wedding coordinator made a point of telling me how great she and her team were to work with. She was responsive and flexible, and took the time to work with us on our menu so that everything was just right.
    The food was amazing – not like so-so steam-tray wedding food good – I mean genuinely awesome. We have some seriously picky eaters among our family and friends, and everyone was raving about how great the food was. We had a buffet with maple-mustard chicken and ancho steak options, and mushroom risotto cakes that made a great side, but were also substantial enough to serve as a vegetarian entrée. Everything was super tasty. Rochelle is very good about accommodating dietary restrictions – vegetarian, gluten-free, etc., and knows what all that entails (i.e. if the food was prepared in a pan with gluten or not), which is great. She even added a gluten-free option to our pastry spread for my sister, who is gluten-intolerant.
    Rochelle uses local, sustainably sourced ingredients, which was important to us. We had a cheese and fruit spread during the cocktail hour, and each of the cheeses was identified as a local or artisanal variety – and again, super yummy. Rochelle worked with the rental company to coordinate the table linens, dishes, chairs, and dancefloor, and everything went smoothly. The staff were professional and friendly, and they took special care to make sure that my husband and I got to eat amid the hustle and bustle of the reception.
    Choosing the caterer for your wedding can be daunting – it’s often the largest item in the budget. I can thoroughly recommend Rochelle and her team. Our wedding went so well, and I’m so glad that we had Rochelle as a part of it!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Renee · Married on 04/07/2018

Review from Wedding Planner:
    Rochelle Myers Catering was top-notch! Their menus sounded delicious and we were not disappointed on the wedding day! The bride had contracted RMC and was confident and comfortable with them during the planning process.

We met Rochelle and Kim (event captain for the wedding) at the walk through and they were very thorough in going over all the details necessary to make the wedding a success. Kim was very accessible via email and was able to respond in no time! Rochelle, Kim, and their crew were able to work within space parameters for a tented wedding. With some creativity they were able to adjust the table placements for both buffet and guest rounds to ensure efficient meal service.

Their day-of staff worked quickly to set up and kept it professional at all times. Staff was courteous and kept the event flow moving from post-ceremony reception into dinner. Led by Kim, I felt confident that all would go well and she was very accommodating and flexible with event logistics. The food was delicious and plentiful. Staff kept an eye on the food and were quick to refresh. The bartenders were great! They had smiles on their faces the whole time and were welcoming and approachable. I couldn't thank them enough for their support! The wait staff was great with clearing plates/glasses and staying discreet as toasts were taking place. Again, lots of praise for Kim and her on-site staff!

Thank you Rochelle, Kim, Chefs, waitstaff, and bartenders for a memorable event!

Sent on 04/13/2018

lucas · Married on 11/18/2017

Rochelle catered our wedding on November 18th and everything was exceptional. She and her staff were an absolute delight to work with and we will absolutely recommend Rochelle to any friends or family in need of catering services. Rochelle was communicative, clear, and flexible through all parts of the process.

The most typical response we heard from our guests, and we would agree, was that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding. We couldn't be any happier with the service she and food she provided!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Rachael · Married on 11/05/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Rochelle and her staff. From the first call planning the menu to the actual wedding reception, it was a pleasure. Rochelle listened to what we were looking for, and she designed a menu that was unbelievable (delicious, catered to our style, and creative). The planning process was easy and smooth. On our actual wedding day, we were treated so kindly by Rochelle and her staff too. It was a treat! I highly recommend Rochelle for her professionalism, organization, and delicious food- healthy food too! I am going to dream about the s'mores bar she created for years and years. I will book again for a future event. Thank you, Rochelle!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Finding and choosing Rochelle for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! We fell in love with her menus online and when we had a tasting the deal was sealed! Rochelle’s menus and the value are unmatched- we didn’t even want to look around after finding her! Rochelle was always responsive and helpful with everything for our catering menu and beyond- she gave us insight about general wedding advice as a seasoned veteran in the field which was so much appreciated!

As for the food....on another level!! Good food was the most important part of our wedding to us and we are so glad we decided to go with Rochelle’s company. All of our guests have been consistently commenting that our wedding food was the best wedding food they’d ever had- and we agree whole heartedly! Not only was the food delicious, it was also beautifully displayed and set out on a perfect schedule. Rochelle even made sure my husband and I were able to get our dinner before everyone else so that we wouldn’t be too busy to eat- she walked us through the buffet, explained everything, and made our plates for us! All of the team that Rochelle brought with her were super helpful and pleasant to all of our guests- we honestly could not have asked for a better experience!

If you want really good food and a menu that is catered to you and your special day, you HAVE to go with Rochelle! Her personalization and attention to detail are unmatched, but most importantly, her food is spectacular! Get the fried chicken.....trust us!!!

Thank you so much, Rochelle and all of her team!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Karen · Married on 10/07/2017

We were so pleased with the quality of the food and the personal attention in making the reception align with our vision. Rochelle responded quickly to all communications before the event. We appreciated that there were no surprises - everything was what we expected and more! The on-site team was extremely professional and adaptable to our needs. Many guests asked us who provided the catering services, and we recommended Rochelle Myers Catering to them without hesitation.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Susan · Married on 09/30/2017

Delicious, Beautiful, Perfect! I cannot say enough about the wonderful food and service that Rochelle of Rochelle Myers Catering provided for my daughter's wedding on September 30, 2017. Our guests are still calling and telling us what a terrific time they had an how fantastic the food was. Rochelle created the perfect menu that not only took care of the vegan bride and groom but all the rest of the non-vegan guests! The salmon and rosemary garlic chicken were cooked to perfection. The penne with tomato and vegan pesto sauce were favorites of the bride and groom. The heirloom tomato salad, garlic roasted potatoes and greens with apples, spiced pecans and maple vinaigrette were the perfect choices on such a beautiful fall day. From beginning to end Rochelle and her staff made our daughter's most special of days move flawlessly, look stunningly beautiful and taste absolutely delicious. Thank you again Rochelle, you all were wonderful!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Gail · event on 09/07/2017

Rochelle catered a dinner party at our home for international and local guests in town for a professional meeting. The food was wonderful, freshly prepared onsite, and the staff was professional, warm and friendly. Although this was a relatively small event compared to a wedding, out dinner party was treated as equally important and many of our local guests asked where we had found such a great team. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Tom · Married on 08/05/2017

My daughter's wedding was a few weeks ago. I cannot say enough good things about the team that was there. I hope to get their names correct, but Maureen, Becky, Adam, and Kaley were incredible!!

Being that we aren't pros at weddings and we did not have a wedding planner to keep the reception on track, Maureen (the manager) asked if she could help. She then coordinated everything and handled everything for us. The food was wonderful, plentiful, and hot! All the things a person would want in a caterer.

I brought my pickup so that when trash bags filled, we could just toss them in the truck and I could take them to the dump the next day. Maureen said there was no need for that. They would handle all the trash up until they left. The rental company wanted the dishes scraped and put into the containers they came in. Maureen and her folks took care of that, too.

These may seem like small things, but knowing there were professional folks helping and these small things were taken care of so that my wife and I could enjoy the evening and our guest... meant the world to us.

I wish I could add more stars but 5 is all I get.

THANK YOU MAUREEN, BECKY, ADAM, AND KALEY FOR EVERYTHING! YOU MADE THE EVENING SPECTACULAR!!!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 05/27/2017

From start to finish Rochelle Myers Catering was a dream to work with. It started initially with the tasting that she set up for us. It was so personalized and made us feel so special, not to mention the food was to die for! She even made cheese curds for our cocktail our because my Husband is from Wisconsin! She was very responsive and so easy to communicate with. The day of the wedding was even better than I could have imagined! Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful the appetizers were. When we were done with pictures we had a plate of all our appetizers waiting for us! Also, when the buffet opened Mary went and got our plates for us so we could sit back and have a moment to ourselves. Mary also went above and beyond the whole night to make sure we always had a drink and were able to mingle with our guests. The amazing service didn't stop with Rochelle and Mary…the whole wait staff including the bartenders were awesome! My Husband and I could not be more pleased with Rochelle Myers Catering, they truly made our day the best day ever!!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kate · Married on 10/08/2016

Just had my daughter's wedding served by Rochelle and her skilled team. Dinner was truly exceptional, hors d'oeurves gorgeously displayed and tasty, her service crew skilled and on point, and Rochelle's attention to all the details complete. She saved our special day after a difficult disappointment with our original caterer. Thank you so much, Rochelle!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jocelyn · Married on 10/02/2016

Words cannot express how grateful I am
    For Rochelle and her team. I liked Rochelle immediately as she was the most responsive caterer.. I Called 10 caterers and she was on top of it and I could not appreciate that more. I changed my event three times as my father passed away when planning for my wedding. Not only was she kind and thoughtful she was understanding in a time where I needed support from anyone. Her team showed up
    And we're flexible and kind during the wedding. Everyone loved them. The food was excellent and the service was incredible.. I cannot express how great the Wedding was and I credit a lot of that to her and her team!

Sent on 10/03/2016