Roberts Floral Reviews

Roberts Floral 2
Roberts Floral 3
Roberts Floral 4
Roberts Floral 5

It was wonderful working with the Owner! She is very specific and sticks to what she says she will do for you and makes it look elegant! Very satisfied with the quality of flowers, as they lasted over 1.5 weeks! They are local and great to work with!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Erica · Married on 11/17/2007

The florist was so great! Going in, I had no clue what I wanted but I got exactly what I wanted. They really have style and know what brides want. They also have wedding decor to rent - great stuff! We also rented two candelabras (wedding at St. Mary's Church) and they looked great (kinda of pricey but worth it).

Sent on 03/04/2008

Megan · Married on 05/22/2010

I don't have enough good things to say about this vendor. They were amazing! They took the time to go over every detail and tell me how everything would work. As we got closer to the wedding, I was able to change and add things to my order and it was no problem. The prices were great! I paid maybe half of what I would have for a wedding of roses outside of ND. The day before the wedding I was able to come in and look at the centerpieces, pew bows, and everything else. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend this vendor to anyone for even the simplest arrangement.

Sent on 06/08/2010
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 05/11/2019

The best florist in bismarck/mandan!

They made the whole experience amazing! I worked with Amy who is the 4th generation owner of the place. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted for my bouquet so I just showed her stuff off of my Pinterest page and colors I wanted and it was the most beautiful piece of art! They took care of everything and let me come look at the flowers the day before! Seriously work with these guys you won’t regret it!

Roberts Floral 6
    Roberts Floral 12
    Sent on 05/27/2019
  • O

Gretchen · Married on 09/30/2016

Robert's Floral is reasonably priced and does great work on their arrangements. The only issue we had was that the bridal bouquet did not look like how we expected when delivered on the day of our wedding, but Robert's Floral offered to fix it immediately. 30 minutes later, including drive time, the bridal bouquet was fixed and back in our hands for pictures. We would highly recommend Robert's Floral not just because they do good work, but also because you can count on them to fix any mistakes.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/20/2007

4.2

My bouquet was so pretty! White roses and every other one have a dark blue rhinestone in the center! The florist's idea.

Sent on 11/09/2007