210 N. 8th st, Bismarck, ND 58501 Map · Phone number

About Roberts Floral

Roberts Floral is proud to have served the Bismarck, Mandan area for more than 57 years, and 4 generations. We are always thankful that our customers let us be parts of their lives.

wedding06 28 14 016

Roberts Floral 4
Roberts Floral 5
Roberts Floral 6
Roberts Floral 7

It was wonderful working with the Owner! She is very specific and sticks to what she says she will do for you and makes it look elegant! Very satisfied with the quality of flowers, as they lasted over 1.5 weeks! They are local and great to work with!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Erica · Married on 11/17/2007

The florist was so great! Going in, I had no clue what I wanted but I got exactly what I wanted. They really have style and know what brides want. They also have wedding decor to rent - great stuff! We also rented two candelabras (wedding at St. Mary's Church) and they looked great (kinda of pricey but worth it).

Sent on 03/04/2008

Megan · Married on 05/22/2010

I don't have enough good things to say about this vendor. They were amazing! They took the time to go over every detail and tell me how everything would work. As we got closer to the wedding, I was able to change and add things to my order and it was no problem. The prices were great! I paid maybe half of what I would have for a wedding of roses outside of ND. The day before the wedding I was able to come in and look at the centerpieces, pew bows, and everything else. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I would recommend this vendor to anyone for even the simplest arrangement.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Roberts Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 53.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 210 N. 8th st Bismarck, 58501 See on map