Bismarck, ND 58501 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Crabapple Floral

With an unparalleled eye for design not commonly found in the midwest floral shop, our bride-specific designs tailor to your personality and fit seamlessly into your overall event scene. Encompassing a broad palette of flowers and fresh designs, Crabapple Floral also strives to keep their carbon footprint small.

We are an independent studio (not affiliated with a national chain) and believe every bride can have beautiful flowers, no matter the budget. We travel across ND and MN and also offer a DIY package!

call or email for a free consultation and price list 701.793.6081 ruhland.kelsey@gmail.com

visit our website for more info.

www.crabappleflowers.com

valparaisocropped
bouquetcropSHOPPED

10 Reviews for Crabapple Floral

Emily · Married on 07/05/2013

Kelsey did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. The first time we visited I didn't have much of an idea for the centerpieces or any of the bouquets and she was very patient with me. In working with Kelsey I was able to show her vague pictures and ideas of what I liked and she turned these into a beautiful reality. Without much direction Kelsey used her creativity to make beautiful arrangements and bouquets. She went above and beyond for my wedding and was incredibly easy to work with.
    I would highly recommend using Crabapple floral for weddings and other events. I was very happy with the way everything turned out.
    Emily

Sent on 07/10/2013

Amber · Married on 06/14/2013

When it came to flowers, I had very little direction, and my husband had very high expectation. We met with Kelsey for a consultation, and she patiently talked us through our vision for our wedding, asking questions, but not requiring solid answers that made us design our own flowers. She was flexible to our requests, but made great suggestions. At the end of the meeting I felt confident that, with little direction from us, Kelsey would produce amazing results. The day of the wedding came, and when Kelsey showed up with the flowers I was literally blown away. They were beyond what I could have ever imagined. Each bouquet was crafted in a creative, beautiful and flawless manner. They were colorful, artistic, and simply beautiful.

Kelsey worked hard to ensure we would be happy with the product, and we were not disappointed. She has extraordinary vision, a creative mind, and a personality that is fun and easy to work with.

I would, hands-down, recommend Kelsey to anyone who is looking for flowers that will add just another touch of beauty, elegance and awe to their special event. She is an incredibly talented florist who works within your budget to produce quality results.

Thank you Kelsey, we could not be happier!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Denita · Married on 10/20/2012

Kelsey at Crabapple Floral was great to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. Her floral design is gorgeous, creative, and classy. She used my ideas and took them to a level I never could have imagined on my own. Kelsey designed my bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, as well as my table centerpieces. I was so happy with her work and artistry, not to mention all of the complements I got on the flowers.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Award

Crabapple Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,869.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings