54 Reviews for Robert J. Nicpon Productions

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
52 Robert J. Nicpon Productions Reviews

Where do I even start? Robert is on amazing DJ. We talked several times over the phone to set up everything for my wedding. I felt like I was talking to a friend the entire time because he made the process so smooth and casual. I had most of my wedding guest say that was the most fun they've had at a wedding and asked for Roberts info. From the music to the amazing light shows he put on to the awesome entrances. The dance floor was packed all night. Our entrances(WWE theme) were out of this world. The lights that he set up for each entrance were more than I ever expected. I would 110% recommend Robert to anyone. We are already talking about having a holiday party and inviting him back. He was very laid back but professional which is exactly what we needed. His MC skills and announcing was spot on also. Once he passed out all the glow sticks and foam light up tubes and hit the music it looked like a club in there. I do not have 1 negative thing to say about Robert. So if you're reading this trust me hire him you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was very quick to respond, very friendly and accommodating of our needs. The music selection was great and he was very enthusiastic. I could tell he genuinely loves what he does. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

DJ Robert came highly recommended and he exceeded our expectations! His online planning website super easy to navigate and straightforward. He answered any questions, responded to all emails in a timely manner, and was accommodating with any requests. He was extremely prepared for the ceremony. He provided music as well as equipment needed for the pastor and soloists. As for the reception, many guests mentioned that it was the best wedding dance party that they've been to. Everyone was raving about the DJ and how he kept the crowd going the whole night. He did a great job at balancing the songs that I requested, adding his own, and playing requests from the guests. I could not have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend Robert! If you want an awesome dance party at your wedding then DJ Robert is absolutely the way to go!

Profile Picture Elyse , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert can totally sense the crowd and what songs to play next. He kept our dance floor completely packed the entire night and we are so happy we used him! He listened to all of our requests and even made changes day of! He rocked!

Profile Picture Erika, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert made our wedding. Every guest that we spoke with said that he was phenomenal (some mentioned it was the best wedding they had been too regarding music and the dance floor). His website to set up everything is very self explanatory and it was extremely helpful for when you are planning your wedding. You choose all of your songs for each event at the reception (walk in, cake cutting, first dance, all other dances, etc.), There is a preview option so you can ensure that the song will be correct. He even allows you to pick a good amount of the songs that you would like played at the reception as well as a do not play list. The do not play list was beneficial as we were sick of some of the wedding songs that are played at every wedding. After all of this, he follows up with a phone call to go over all of the details one more as well as confirming pronunciations of the wedding party and answering any final questions. Come wedding time, everything was panned out and we did not have to worry about a thing. It went by flawlessly and we could not have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for your wedding.

Profile Picture Sean, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding coordinator had a death in the family and unfortunately was unable to make our wedding day - never fear DJ Robert was there! He help us get everything set up and kept our reception on track. We upgraded the lights and it was 100% worth it! He kept the dance floor popping all night with a broad range of music. We would hire him for another event without thinking twice about it!

Profile Picture John, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was recommended by one of our close friends, and we were extremely impressed by Robert. Robert was flexible with where we met, and he hit it off with my husband. It was really important to us that we developed a relationship with each of our vendors. Robert asked lots of questions showing his due diligence to ensure he knew what we our expectations were. Robert's website is very intuitive, and extremely easy to use. I was worried a song on my playlist was not available on Robert's website, and he reassured me he would have the song available as long as I wrote out the artist's name and the song's name. Robert made everything that much easier, and both my husband and I did not have to worry about our DJ. Robert was able to recommend a company for a photo booth last minute as well.
The day of the wedding, Robert was phenomenal. We asked Robert to take care of the uplighting at the hotel, and we were stunned with how well it turned out. We received multiple compliments on our lighting, and even more on our DJ. Robert set the tone, and he worked with us to ensure our agenda of meeting everyone and visiting every table was completed. Robert was very interactive with the guests, and he knew when to play a slow song or a fun song to bring our guests out on the dance floor.
I would highly recommend Robert as your DJ for your upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Isabella, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Robert is the best! We booked him for our wedding. We decided to book him based off of two referrals from friends, and now we are the ones referring him to friends. He had a great feel for the energy and vibe of the crowd and did a tremendous job of switching from one song to the next. There were no awkward delays between songs, which kept the dance floor packed the entire time. Whenever people talk about our wedding, they talk about the DJ and how much fun they had on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Mike, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We can’t say enough about how Robert was such a main contributing factor to the overall success of our wedding process. After meeting with a half dozen DJs, some from large reputable companies, we felt at ease with Robert, more importantly he shared the same vision we did for our themed wedding. It was important for us to create a winter atmosphere and Robert really pulled through for us. Robert took the time to meet several times with us leading up to the day to make sure everything was on point. At the touch of a button Robert made an everyday ballroom into exactly what we wanted, a winter wonderland! Any DJ can play music from a list that you give them, but what Robert does is create the environment and has a feel for crowd. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Robert for any occasion! Pricing, attention to detail, personality, and overall effort will not be found anywhere else in the same package. Even the event coordinator at the venue who sees a dozen DJs a month wanted his contact information for her own wedding!!! Best DJ ever!!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I just had our wedding last Saturday (10.22.16). Robert was everything and more than we could have asked for! Not only was he super responsive and very helpful before the wedding, he also made sure things ran smoothly during the wedding! I didn't have a day-of coordinator, and he stepped in to make sure everything ran smoothly and according to the timeline! Guests came up throughout the night to tell us how amazing our DJ (Robert) was! He kept the dance floor full all night...our dance floor was actually not big enough for everyone that wanted to dance! I would also recommend the new lighting package that Robert has to offer as it really made a difference for our guests and made our dance floor pop! I would highly recommend Robert for any wedding or event that you are planning! He is truly the best at what he does!!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was amazing!! Not only did my husband and I have the best time at our wedding (we were out on the dance floor all night!) but so did our guests. We continue to get compliments on how great our music and DJ was! My husband and I had a difficult time deciding on music and really did not provide many specifics to Robert before the wedding. We trusted his experience to pick out our music for the night and we are so glad we did. Robert kept the party going and really made the night special! He was very professional, responsive, and genuine throughout the entire planning process and we highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert is the ultimate professional who "reads" the crowd, playing different genres at the exactly the right time. All of the guests raved about him. We can't say enough and recommend him for all types of events.

Profile Picture User7062769, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was recommended to me by my cousin who had utilized him for her wedding; after not only attending a wedding that he was a DJ for but also using him as our DJ, both my husband and I could not be happier with our selection!

Starting with the bridal party introductions and dinner, Robert checked in with us several times to ensure that we were sticking to our timeline, which was helpful to make sure guests were not sitting around waiting. He followed all our wishes down to the minute, introduced speeches at the appropriate timing and went out of his way to double check names and titles of our wedding party. Once we finished dinner, Robert wasted no time in kicking the night off with the songs we wanted to hear and made sure that they played while simultaneously keeping the dance floor PACKED the entire night. Our guests are still raving about how much fun the dance floor was and we owe that all to him!

Profile Picture Nellie, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down, Robert is the best. He was the DJ at my wedding reception and he knows how to start the party and more important, keep it going. We had around 200 guests at the reception, ranging from age 5-95; and he had all ages up and dancing the whole reception. From my 5 year old nephew to my 90 year old grandma. At a lot of wedding receptions you notice that at times the dance floor is empty and the DJ is a fault. I kid you not, the entire time the dance floor was packed and people were having a blast! Communication with Robert before the reception was extremely easy. Very professional; showed up early and stayed until it was over. Dressed very appropriate for the wedding. One of the best parts was that a couple weeks before the wedding I asked Robert to help me out with mixing 6 songs to walk in to a custom intro for the wedding party. Not only did he help, but he made it sound better than I could ever imagine!

If you are looking for the best DJ for your reception; hire Robert, he is your guy!

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW! We had the greatest wedding day and we owe much success to Robert J Nicpon Productions! From the moment we connected, Robert was friendly, professional, responsive and completely flexible. We wrote our entire ceremony, selected the songs we wanted throughout cocktail and dinner hour and Robert filled the dance floor ALL night long! One of my biggest worries was having an empty dance floor and from the moment he kicked it off, everyone was enjoying themselves. He incorporated little surprises along the way, which made the night more memorable. I would recommend Robert to anyone in search of a DJ. He is top notch!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was wonderful! Our entire party had the best time dancing. He was very professional and courteous. Would recommend him to everyone!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robert was absolutely phenomenal! He put together an amazing set from start to finish. He is extremely professional, responsive, and all around talented. He truly made our wedding a memorable night for us and our guests!

Profile Picture Lea, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was one of the most amazing DJ's that I have ever worked with! Not only did he keep the party going all night, but he made sure me and my husband were comfortable all night! I couldn't of asked for anything better than having him DJ my wedding and I will be telling everyone about him!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert was wonderful! He went over the top to make our day spectacular! He was quick to respond to emails and very professional. Thanks Robert!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want a seamless planning process and amazing execution, Robert is your guy. From the moment we met with him to plan our wedding day, he was informative, creative and very organized. Robert knows how to engage the dance floor and create a personalized experience for you. We had the most wonderful day because we knew we could trust Robert with every detail. We didn't waste our time worrying about the schedule, time and activities. Robert made sure everything flowed and was attentive and responsive the whole time. It isn't just amazing music that you get with Robert, you get peace of mind, beautiful lighting and someone who really cares to make your day as memorable as possible.

We also used Robert for some extras that I would highly recommend. We got our backdrop for our bridal table with him and it was BEAUTIFUL! It really changed the whole look and feel of the wedding to be an elegant, magical event. We also had Robert do a light monogram on our dance floor. It personalized our whole event and made our wedding very special. It looked wonderful and we had guests raving about it. Everything we did with Robert was well worth it! Our reception was one people talk about how fun it was!

Profile Picture lucy, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am very satisfied with the professionalism and responsiveness I received prior and during the event from Robert, DJ. I like his attention to all details and I am very satisfied with the quality of his services. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Angelica, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot explain how extraordinary it was working with Robert. He is an awesome DJ, he was very helpful, creative, and so much fun. I was satisfied when i walked in the venue and saw the all the lights set up, very beautiful. Robert goes above and beyond to entertain. He played every song requested, everyone was in the dance floor all night. Thank you Robert for the excellent job!! I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Hilda, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is our third and last wedding. Robert did an outstanding job in both pre-planning and at the venue itself. We got many happy comments from our guests!

Profile Picture User4965054, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we first contacted Robert, he was extremely friendly, cordial, professional, and overall a class act. His knowledge of such a broad range of music and experience blew us away; this was completely evident by the fact that the dance floor was packed throughout the wedding. We had some tough situations come up both before the wedding and on the day of it which made it difficult for us to select any songs in time for the wedding day. The morning of the wedding he gave us a call and we gave him only couple of song selections off the top of our heads for the most important moments. He took what little selection and direction we had for him and made the best possible playlist of songs during the ceremony and reception. We don't think that we could have ever done that great of a job even if we had the time to pick out every song. The dance floor was packed! If there was a moment (none that we saw) that the dance floor was even just slightly less crowded it was because people were tired from continuously dancing to all the great music being played! Robert was very understanding and treated us like we were his family doing everything he could to make our lives easier. Our guests were raving about how great of a job Robert did. He has a definite talent! My wife and I would undoubtedly recommend Robert to anyone looking into rendering his services.

Profile Picture Vincent, 3/1/15, 1 Review