Robert J. Nicpon Productions Reviews

59 | Chicago, IL

59 Reviews for Robert J. Nicpon Productions

Joanna Malec · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding reception

Robert provided amazing service and music that had the dance floor packed with fun and filled with nonstop jams!!! He was professional throughout and took special requests. He was very considerate and we felt grateful that he briefed us on what to expect, etc. We had a wonderful time and so did our guests! Robert will take great care of you!Thank you Robert for being simply amazing! Robert, you are the best!!! We love the way you work! Thank you so much for making our day extra special !!! Joanna & Adam

Dan · Married on 09/22/2018

Robert is a professional DJ that brings life to the party with his disk jockeying skills. My wife and I were very happy with his performance at our wedding reception at Silver Lake Golf Course in Orland Park, IL. He lit up the room like we had never seen before with his up lighting. The man knows how to make music more fun/lively and is very accommodating to the bride and groom. Can't say enough positive things about Robert J Nipcon Productions! The pricing is competitive and definitely worth it. We recommend using his services to anyone!

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Our wedding night was hands-down the most fun, magical night of our lives (and our guests’, as many have told us), and I attribute so much of this to Robert. For starters, our dance floor was PACKED the ENTIRE night – it was never empty, never even sparse; people were dancing and having a great time ALL night. Robert helped make the wedding party entrances AMAZING, and his MC-ing throughout the entire night was spot on. Robert’s uplighting literally transformed the room, and the photobooth we booked through his company was a HUGE hit. In short, Robert took my vision and made it into a reality better than I ever imagined. I’m SO grateful to Robert, and working with him was the best part of our entire wedding planning process.

Behind the scenes, Robert was extremely helpful, fun, caring, organized, and professional. As the first of our friends to be married, I can’t express how grateful we are to Robert for being there to help us figure out some logistics that we didn’t think about – where the wedding party should enter from, printing the entrance lineup, making sure our photographer stayed long enough to get pictures of the bouquet and garter tosses. Leading up to the wedding, it was a joy to talk with Robert when I was trying to figure out last minute details. His enthusiasm and encouragement helped me stay excited for the wedding rather than getting stressed out about it.

Additionally, outside of our wedding, I can confidently say Robert is the best DJ I have ever heard. I initially heard Robert at one of my Company’s holiday parties before I was even engaged, and I knew that night that whenever I got married, I wanted Robert to DJ my wedding. I saved that invitation which had Robert listed as the DJ on our fridge for 2 years before we got engaged to make sure I wouldn’t forget his name. Robert is a true master at his craft, and I can’t imagine our wedding without him.

BOOK ROBERT AS YOUR DJ!!!!!

Erin · Married on 07/14/2018

Words cannot express how much we enjoyed having Robert be part of our wedding day! He captured EXACTLY what we were hoping for. We loved seeing a packed dance floor throughout the whole evening! We heard from so many guests how amazing the music was and how much fun they had.

Even prior to the wedding day, working with Robert was a dream. He was incredibly responsive, flexible and reliable. He made sure the day was exactly how we wanted it, and not how every other couple has done theirs. He was very open to our suggestions and showed genuine excitement to be part of our big day.

In addition to having all guests on the dance floor the whole night, he also had my husband join him in the DJ booth to play a 90's medley. The crowd loved it! He worked really hard on putting together an amazing light show that totally set the mood for a great party.

Huge thanks to Robert for helping us throw the biggest and best party of our lives!!!

We 100% recommend booking him!!

Allen · Married on 07/07/2018

Robert was awesome! From the very beginning, he was on top of all arrangements and continued communication prior to our event. Robert is truly a professional, and his management of the crowd was incredible. I was so impressed with his song selection and the way he played to the dancers. He certainly made the evening much more fun and enjoyable. If you are looking for a DJ that is professional, enthusiastic and entertaining, I highly recommend Robert Nicpon!

Jeremy · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I even start? Robert is on amazing DJ. We talked several times over the phone to set up everything for my wedding. I felt like I was talking to a friend the entire time because he made the process so smooth and casual. I had most of my wedding guest say that was the most fun they've had at a wedding and asked for Roberts info. From the music to the amazing light shows he put on to the awesome entrances. The dance floor was packed all night. Our entrances(WWE theme) were out of this world. The lights that he set up for each entrance were more than I ever expected. I would 110% recommend Robert to anyone. We are already talking about having a holiday party and inviting him back. He was very laid back but professional which is exactly what we needed. His MC skills and announcing was spot on also. Once he passed out all the glow sticks and foam light up tubes and hit the music it looked like a club in there. I do not have 1 negative thing to say about Robert. So if you're reading this trust me hire him you will not regret it.

Jeremy · Married on 09/16/2017

Robert was very quick to respond, very friendly and accommodating of our needs. The music selection was great and he was very enthusiastic. I could tell he genuinely loves what he does. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding!

Elyse · Married on 08/26/2017

DJ Robert came highly recommended and he exceeded our expectations! His online planning website super easy to navigate and straightforward. He answered any questions, responded to all emails in a timely manner, and was accommodating with any requests. He was extremely prepared for the ceremony. He provided music as well as equipment needed for the pastor and soloists. As for the reception, many guests mentioned that it was the best wedding dance party that they've been to. Everyone was raving about the DJ and how he kept the crowd going the whole night. He did a great job at balancing the songs that I requested, adding his own, and playing requests from the guests. I could not have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend Robert! If you want an awesome dance party at your wedding then DJ Robert is absolutely the way to go!

Erika · Married on 08/12/2017

Robert can totally sense the crowd and what songs to play next. He kept our dance floor completely packed the entire night and we are so happy we used him! He listened to all of our requests and even made changes day of! He rocked!

Sean · Married on 06/17/2017

Robert made our wedding. Every guest that we spoke with said that he was phenomenal (some mentioned it was the best wedding they had been too regarding music and the dance floor). His website to set up everything is very self explanatory and it was extremely helpful for when you are planning your wedding. You choose all of your songs for each event at the reception (walk in, cake cutting, first dance, all other dances, etc.), There is a preview option so you can ensure that the song will be correct. He even allows you to pick a good amount of the songs that you would like played at the reception as well as a do not play list. The do not play list was beneficial as we were sick of some of the wedding songs that are played at every wedding. After all of this, he follows up with a phone call to go over all of the details one more as well as confirming pronunciations of the wedding party and answering any final questions. Come wedding time, everything was panned out and we did not have to worry about a thing. It went by flawlessly and we could not have asked for a better experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for your wedding.

John · Married on 05/06/2017

Our wedding coordinator had a death in the family and unfortunately was unable to make our wedding day - never fear DJ Robert was there! He help us get everything set up and kept our reception on track. We upgraded the lights and it was 100% worth it! He kept the dance floor popping all night with a broad range of music. We would hire him for another event without thinking twice about it!

• I

Isabella · Married on 04/29/2017

Robert was recommended by one of our close friends, and we were extremely impressed by Robert. Robert was flexible with where we met, and he hit it off with my husband. It was really important to us that we developed a relationship with each of our vendors. Robert asked lots of questions showing his due diligence to ensure he knew what we our expectations were. Robert's website is very intuitive, and extremely easy to use. I was worried a song on my playlist was not available on Robert's website, and he reassured me he would have the song available as long as I wrote out the artist's name and the song's name. Robert made everything that much easier, and both my husband and I did not have to worry about our DJ. Robert was able to recommend a company for a photo booth last minute as well.
    The day of the wedding, Robert was phenomenal. We asked Robert to take care of the uplighting at the hotel, and we were stunned with how well it turned out. We received multiple compliments on our lighting, and even more on our DJ. Robert set the tone, and he worked with us to ensure our agenda of meeting everyone and visiting every table was completed. Robert was very interactive with the guests, and he knew when to play a slow song or a fun song to bring our guests out on the dance floor.
    I would highly recommend Robert as your DJ for your upcoming wedding!

Mike · Married on 01/28/2017

Robert is the best! We booked him for our wedding. We decided to book him based off of two referrals from friends, and now we are the ones referring him to friends. He had a great feel for the energy and vibe of the crowd and did a tremendous job of switching from one song to the next. There were no awkward delays between songs, which kept the dance floor packed the entire time. Whenever people talk about our wedding, they talk about the DJ and how much fun they had on the dance floor!

Sandy · Married on 11/25/2016

We can’t say enough about how Robert was such a main contributing factor to the overall success of our wedding process. After meeting with a half dozen DJs, some from large reputable companies, we felt at ease with Robert, more importantly he shared the same vision we did for our themed wedding. It was important for us to create a winter atmosphere and Robert really pulled through for us. Robert took the time to meet several times with us leading up to the day to make sure everything was on point. At the touch of a button Robert made an everyday ballroom into exactly what we wanted, a winter wonderland! Any DJ can play music from a list that you give them, but what Robert does is create the environment and has a feel for crowd. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Robert for any occasion! Pricing, attention to detail, personality, and overall effort will not be found anywhere else in the same package. Even the event coordinator at the venue who sees a dozen DJs a month wanted his contact information for her own wedding!!! Best DJ ever!!!

Allison · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding last Saturday (10.22.16). Robert was everything and more than we could have asked for! Not only was he super responsive and very helpful before the wedding, he also made sure things ran smoothly during the wedding! I didn't have a day-of coordinator, and he stepped in to make sure everything ran smoothly and according to the timeline! Guests came up throughout the night to tell us how amazing our DJ (Robert) was! He kept the dance floor full all night...our dance floor was actually not big enough for everyone that wanted to dance! I would also recommend the new lighting package that Robert has to offer as it really made a difference for our guests and made our dance floor pop! I would highly recommend Robert for any wedding or event that you are planning! He is truly the best at what he does!!

Samantha · Married on 09/24/2016

Robert was amazing!! Not only did my husband and I have the best time at our wedding (we were out on the dance floor all night!) but so did our guests. We continue to get compliments on how great our music and DJ was! My husband and I had a difficult time deciding on music and really did not provide many specifics to Robert before the wedding. We trusted his experience to pick out our music for the night and we are so glad we did. Robert kept the party going and really made the night special! He was very professional, responsive, and genuine throughout the entire planning process and we highly recommend him!!

julie · Married on 08/06/2016

Robert is the ultimate professional who "reads" the crowd, playing different genres at the exactly the right time. All of the guests raved about him. We can't say enough and recommend him for all types of events.

Nellie · Married on 07/29/2016

Robert was recommended to me by my cousin who had utilized him for her wedding; after not only attending a wedding that he was a DJ for but also using him as our DJ, both my husband and I could not be happier with our selection!

Starting with the bridal party introductions and dinner, Robert checked in with us several times to ensure that we were sticking to our timeline, which was helpful to make sure guests were not sitting around waiting. He followed all our wishes down to the minute, introduced speeches at the appropriate timing and went out of his way to double check names and titles of our wedding party. Once we finished dinner, Robert wasted no time in kicking the night off with the songs we wanted to hear and made sure that they played while simultaneously keeping the dance floor PACKED the entire night. Our guests are still raving about how much fun the dance floor was and we owe that all to him!

Matthew · Married on 04/16/2016

Hands down, Robert is the best. He was the DJ at my wedding reception and he knows how to start the party and more important, keep it going. We had around 200 guests at the reception, ranging from age 5-95; and he had all ages up and dancing the whole reception. From my 5 year old nephew to my 90 year old grandma. At a lot of wedding receptions you notice that at times the dance floor is empty and the DJ is a fault. I kid you not, the entire time the dance floor was packed and people were having a blast! Communication with Robert before the reception was extremely easy. Very professional; showed up early and stayed until it was over. Dressed very appropriate for the wedding. One of the best parts was that a couple weeks before the wedding I asked Robert to help me out with mixing 6 songs to walk in to a custom intro for the wedding party. Not only did he help, but he made it sound better than I could ever imagine!

If you are looking for the best DJ for your reception; hire Robert, he is your guy!

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

WOW! We had the greatest wedding day and we owe much success to Robert J Nicpon Productions! From the moment we connected, Robert was friendly, professional, responsive and completely flexible. We wrote our entire ceremony, selected the songs we wanted throughout cocktail and dinner hour and Robert filled the dance floor ALL night long! One of my biggest worries was having an empty dance floor and from the moment he kicked it off, everyone was enjoying themselves. He incorporated little surprises along the way, which made the night more memorable. I would recommend Robert to anyone in search of a DJ. He is top notch!

Heather · Married on 09/05/2015

Robert was wonderful! Our entire party had the best time dancing. He was very professional and courteous. Would recommend him to everyone!!

Robert was absolutely phenomenal! He put together an amazing set from start to finish. He is extremely professional, responsive, and all around talented. He truly made our wedding a memorable night for us and our guests!

Alexa · Married on 06/06/2015

Robert was one of the most amazing DJ's that I have ever worked with! Not only did he keep the party going all night, but he made sure me and my husband were comfortable all night! I couldn't of asked for anything better than having him DJ my wedding and I will be telling everyone about him!!

Kaitlin · Married on 05/24/2015

Robert was wonderful! He went over the top to make our day spectacular! He was quick to respond to emails and very professional. Thanks Robert!!!

lucy · Married on 05/23/2015

If you want a seamless planning process and amazing execution, Robert is your guy. From the moment we met with him to plan our wedding day, he was informative, creative and very organized. Robert knows how to engage the dance floor and create a personalized experience for you. We had the most wonderful day because we knew we could trust Robert with every detail. We didn't waste our time worrying about the schedule, time and activities. Robert made sure everything flowed and was attentive and responsive the whole time. It isn't just amazing music that you get with Robert, you get peace of mind, beautiful lighting and someone who really cares to make your day as memorable as possible.

We also used Robert for some extras that I would highly recommend. We got our backdrop for our bridal table with him and it was BEAUTIFUL! It really changed the whole look and feel of the wedding to be an elegant, magical event. We also had Robert do a light monogram on our dance floor. It personalized our whole event and made our wedding very special. It looked wonderful and we had guests raving about it. Everything we did with Robert was well worth it! Our reception was one people talk about how fun it was!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Robert J. Nicpon Productions's reply:

Lucy & Chad. Thank you for the kind words. Your wedding was amazing. Thanks for choosing me for your DJ, decor and lighting needs!