Robb Smith productions DJ Service Reviews

33 | Spring Hill, FL

33 Reviews for Robb Smith productions DJ Service

Danielle · Married on 04/17/2010

A pleasure to work with and very professional. He helped out a great deal and he is very friendly and has over 20 or 30 years of of experience!

Sent on 04/28/2010

Leigh Ann · Married on 10/10/2009

I found Robb Smith to be very professional and knowledgable in his work. The DJ he sent to my wedding was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! He played exactly what we wanted, and even took requests. He mingled with the crowd on the dance floor and just made my day special. I would recomend this DJ service to anyone.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Jeani · Married on 09/20/2009

Greg from Robb Smith Productions was an amazing DJ. Not only did he have all the requested music and cues for the ceremony, he kept the dancing going, the guests having fun and the wedding party relaxed. He worked with my daughter to ensure that he had all of the music she had picked out for her special day. He honored all requests and had the guests participating, having fun and laughing. He added fun games and handled the traditional bouquet and garter toss with expertise. He would gladly recommend Greg to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2009
  • CLH

Carole · Married on 02/14/2009

Awesome DJ's!!! Many years of experience, very professional. Tailor music to your specific style and requests, not to their own. Very flexible with payments and offer an awesome website for you to manage your account for payments, wedding details, song selections, timeline, etc. They devote all the time you need from them and are 100% there for you from start to finish, all the way up to the end of the reception! More professional than the majority of the other DJ companies in this area, and half the cost.... especially for ceremony & reception set up and music, 2 seperate locations, on Valentines Day!! Our DJ, Gregg, was awesome and even had an assistant that got involved with the crowd and helped keep things running smoothly. He even gave us a CD with all of our special songs on it as a keepsake..... Definitely use these guys for your event!!

Sent on 01/05/2010

Emma · Married on 08/16/2008

These guys were amazing. 2 girls at my wedding have used them in their weddings. They were very professional, but so much fun. They look for exactly what you want and do what they can to make it happen. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ. People still talk about our reception.

Sent on 11/14/2009

Anastacia · Married on 03/24/2016

Our DJ was awesome! Steve called a few days before the wedding to go over some details, but I couldn't talk at the time. When I called back he didn't have my sheet in front of him, but offered some great tips. At first I was a little frustrated the day of the reception because he didn't seem to pay too much attention to my requests...we didn't want to do some of the typical dances, or a typical garter toss...HOWEVER, the way he ran things really got my guests up and dancing. After thinking about it, I'm so glad he did what he did instead of what I suggested. My guests left saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Emily · Married on 09/07/2014

Robb Smith Productions was great. We had a destination wedding to the PostCard Inn. We had a smaller group, about 30. Robb Smith Productions kept us all entertained and were so nice and fun. Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

1.2
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5
      1.5

Robb Smith Productions came to me as a referral. Our initial conversation was fantastic, Robb was professional & knowledgeable about the industry. He made it a point to note that HE would be the DJ for my wedding if we hired his company. Unfortunately the staff that he sent DID NOT deliver satisfactory service. In summary, these were our main frustrations with our experience: 1. Robb Smith (the owner) failed to communicate the staffing change, and he failed to staff someone in an appropriate amount of time to give me an opportunity to see if they would be compatible. 2. THE DJ PLAYED THE WRONG INTRO SONG FOR ME AND MY WEDDING PARTY. We only had 1 song for our wedding party & me/my husband to enter the reception to. I provided a list of all the specific songs I wanted to have played. Instead of playing my requested song “Uptown Funk” he played “Eye of the Tiger”. You get one shot at the introduction to your reception… he failed miserably. 3. He played ALL 4 “line dance” (Cha cha slide, Wobble) all back to back instead of spreading them out throughout the evening. He also did this w/Polka songs, & slow dances. I think its self explanatory that the songs need to be mixed up throughout the night. 4. THEY STILL USE CD’s…AND THEY KEPT SKIPPING!!! 5. I had multiple complaints that the DJ was rude to my guests when they had certain requests. After the fact, I called Robb..he was responsive & said he would address the situation.

Sent on 06/04/2015